Virtual Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled the tight, see-through, white lace panties that were now soaked, down my stockinged legs and dropped them on the floor. I felt so free and so available, so ready and so terribly wicked. I opened my legs even further seeing the image on the monitor of my pinkness all wet, smooth and open. Open for Tom, open for me, open for us and most importantly open for my main lover, that red light and intrusive lens. Yes wide open, free, available and ready to be fucked by my camera.

"That's fantastic Cat," Tom breathed as his hand increased the speed of its pumping.

I stroked my pussy, I caressed my breasts, I squeezed them and pulled and pinched my nipples. I stroked my thighs and ran my hand over my tummy right into where the skirt was still bunched around my waist. I touched myself everywhere that was sexually sensitive as I alternated between watching Tom masturbate harder and harder on my screen and seeing myself on my monitor. Seeing myself almost bare and laid out for self-sex; seeing my legs open in a position to receive a lover; seeing my hands and fingers providing the sensations I need for satisfaction, seeing myself enjoying myself and yes seeing myself starting to be fucked by myself. "Oh Tom, I'm starting," I groaned.

"Good Cat, let it go, cum with me."

I opened my eyes and saw that he was holding back for he was taking those long slow strokes that I had learned from Richard meant he was near but could go on like that for some time savouring those pre climax feelings.

I knew he would see that I was starting, no not starting, but was cumming. He would see it for I could see it on the monitor. The camera was, purely by luck, perfectly positioned. It showed my legs from the knees up, my hands between them and the grimacing, pouting looks on my face.

My head was now rolling from side to side, my chest was heaving as I struggled to breath and my breasts were wobbling and jiggling with the thrashing movements of my body. My hands and fingers were stroking and caressing my breasts and pinching and pulling my nipples. They were also doing other things; rubbing my clit, stroking my lips and lunging in and out of my pussy.

We climaxed together.

Me, in a roller coaster of feelings, sounds and sensations as wave after wave crashed over me. Tom, in an explosion of creamy goo shooting out of his cock and all over his tummy and thighs.

My initiation into cam sex was over. Was it to be the first of many I wondered as I switched it off?

*

I was going too far. I knew that. I was out of control and something had to be done, but what?

I had become an experienced and enthusiastic cyber junky and like most addicts I wanted more and more. I had tried all I knew; typing, then phone and latterly camming. I knew and dreaded the next step, which would be meeting. I had been asked many times, but so far had resisted. I knew, though, that the better I got to someone, the more I liked them and the more often we cybered on cam then the more likely there was for me to agree to meet for a no strings attached, although I did not believe that for one moment, coffee or drink. If I did meet and I liked the guy I knew that I would have sex with him; after all what was the difference between fucking him on cam than doing it for real. And if I did it once I would do it again and god knows where that might lead.

To find out where that leads join me again soon and I will tell you all about it.