Virtual Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you are luscious," he said, his voice deep and lusty.

His words and the sound of his voice made her utter a quiet sound of satisfaction as she smiled a silly grin that she was glad he couldn't see. She tried in vain to focus her eyes on his face; she could see nothing of his features with his head shadowed in complete darkness. But she could picture him in her mind, and she imagined what his handsome face must look like in the throes of passion.

She began moving on him now, slowly gyrating her hips in small circles, her fingers stroking his hands while he fondled her tits. She felt him give her nipples a firm tug, and then he released them to pull her toward him. Lifting his head off the pillows, he reached his mouth to her.

"Ahhhh..." she moaned blissfully as she held his head in her arms to help him nuzzle her breasts with his face. She held him tightly and kissed his forehead as he greedily sucked one hard nub and then the other. She wondered how she could possibly endure such joy, and then her lust for him overtook her.

Needing now to really get busy, the woman released his head from her arms and he lay back on the pillows. Her palms on his chest, she quickened the pace of her movements, urgent to feel the friction of his heavy shaft rubbing against the walls of her slippery insides. His hands held her hips and he eagerly guided them as she moved forward on him... and back... and forward again. Faster and faster she rode him, the force of her momentum propelling their bodies a few inches in opposite directions as she pumped him, creating a delicious pull-and-draw sensation. She could feel her toes beginning to tingle; the prickling soon spread up her ankles to her calves, and she knew she was on the verge of a powerful climax.

Suddenly she felt his hands gripping her hips as if to constrain her movements.

"Wait," he said, an insistent edge to his voice, "slow down a minute; I'm too close."

She complied, reluctant to let her budding orgasm fizzle, but pleased that he wanted to contain his own. The longer this wild encounter lasted, the better she'd like it.

She slowed her movements to a stop and sat quietly astride him, caressing his stomach and chest. She felt his hands over her thighs and hips and abdomen and she let out a gasp as an enterprising thumb found her hard, exposed little clit and lightly teased it. He moved his hands to her hips and bottom and surprised her with a playful but resounding slap to her ass. She uttered a sound that was part moan, part laugh and, apparently encouraged by her delight, he soundly spanked her other cheek.

She knew from the sound of the slaps that they should have hurt more than the slight sting she had felt and vaguely she wondered if the pain was simply overpowered by the intensity of her arousal. But she barely had time to consider this when suddenly the man sat up and took her into his arms. She held him in return, amazed at this romantic display of affection, until he revealed his real purpose--forcefully, with their bodies in a tight embrace, he rolled them over so that he was on top of her, his cock still deeply embedded within her.

Fearing for her anonymity, this switch in position panicked her until she realized that since she'd been unable to see his face in the shadow of the pillows, hers would also be safely hidden. She was glad to relinquish to him the control that her dominant position had afforded her, and she was anxious to discover whatever he had in store for her.

He lay balanced above her on his knees and elbows, his torso grazing hers, his maleness now just halfway inside her, his breath warm on her ear. Her hands and arms and legs caressed his back and his ass; she was enthralled with the exploration of these exciting new territories. Her hands traveled up and down his arms to relish the hardness of his flexed muscles. She exulted in the fact that, in spite of his strength and her submissive position beneath him, she felt as if she possessed him, encompassed as he was within her arms and legs and womanly parts.

He began sliding himself in and out of her slowly... in... and out... and in... and out..., tantalizing her with his leisurely, almost lazy thrusts. Enticed to the point of sweet agony by his teasing prick, her throbbing, aching little cunt screamed for satisfaction.

"Oh, more," panted the breathless woman as she tightened her legs around her tormenter, forcing him deeper inside of her.

He succumbed to her need of him finally, gradually increasing the strength and speed of his movement. As if with a will of its own, her body responded automatically--her hips and bottom reached up to meet him thrust for thrust as his cock was devoured over and over again by her adoring pussy. The woman panted and moaned with abandon, shamelessly expressing her passion as she climbed toward her release. She strained to lift her lower body up higher, getting her hips at just the right angle until she could feel the head of his organ rubbing against that special little spot, the center of her desire.

Back and forth his member rubbed inside her, driving her into a frenzied state of hunger for him. He slammed himself into her relentlessly, rhythmically, and out loud she begged him not to stop as she felt herself falling into glorious ecstasy. If her legs were tingling now, she was unaware; every conscious perception she had was consumed with the sensations inside of her and the incredibly erotic sound of his voice encouraging her to come for him. Her climax rose and fell in waves, a lengthy, drawn-out explosion in slow motion, and she moaned a long, guttural cry of blissful release.

Now she lay panting and trembling beneath him, giving in to the post-orgasmic spasms that wracked her body like delicious little earthquakes. She felt the man slow his movements and she was grateful for the chance to recover. She caressed him with her hands and legs again as her breathing and her muscles began to relax. She remained extremely aroused but completely sated as well.

"Mmmmm," he told her, "that was so good."

"Oh, you have no idea," she answered with a smile and a sigh.

She was astounded at the intensity of the entire experience, from the time she had turned the key in his front door until now. It had all been more amazing than she ever would have imagined, and nothing was lacking but for one event: she wanted him to come, long and hard, and the thought of his climax made her mouth water. Impulsively and completely without conscious thought she suddenly embraced him tightly and bit him on the shoulder, just hard enough to hurt.

He let out a gasp and uttered, "Oooooh, you're naughty."

"Yes, I am," she agreed, a distinct challenge in her voice.

"Perhaps you need some discipline."

"Perhaps I do."

He began pulling out of her then, slowly and almost painfully as her pussy clamped around his hard cock as if hanging on for dear life. She tried to relax the muscles of her tenacious cunt to facilitate his exit, but it refused to cooperate. Very carefully and gently he pulled against the vacuum they had created and eased his way out of her, and she felt the sad sensation of emptiness as he escaped from her grasp. But she knew she wouldn't be empty for long, and she anticipated the return of his throbbing manhood and her own eager reception of him.

The man crawled off of her to kneel beside her, and he rolled her over onto her stomach. She could feel her heart quicken and her breath deepen as she imagined what he had planned for her. He grasped her hips and pulled up and, realizing that he wanted her on her knees, she allowed him to lift her into the doggie position, her legs slightly spread, her weight on her hands and knees. Her heart was hammering in her chest now as she waited expectantly. She felt his hands exploring her bottom and thighs and then the enticing sensation of his sticky cock rubbing against her. She wanted him back inside her, and she let her hips follow his movements, hoping to ensnare his delectable organ once again.

But re-entry was apparently not what he had in mind at the moment, which he plainly indicated with a heavy slap to her backside reminiscent of his earlier spanks. She responded with a "Oh-ooooh!", a little sound full of intrigued curiosity. He slapped her again, this time on the back of a thigh, and she grunted in response.

"Are you ready to take your punishment?" he asked her.

"Oh, yes," she answered breathlessly, surprised at her unexpected desire to be manhandled.

He spanked her again and again, each time in a different spot on her ass and thighs and with a little different intensity of force. He followed each slap with caresses to her heated skin or a teasing stroke of her slit, and she rewarded every strike with an involuntary flinch and a grunt or groan, which further encouraged his punitive measures. She was amazed at her discovery that something could sting so much and at the same time feel so good. She was even more stunned to realize that she was able to accept and enjoy this treatment with complete trust in this virtual stranger.

"Are you sorry for being so bad?" he inquired after awhile, as if he were offering her an out.

"No, not at all," she retorted defiantly, coaxing him for more of his exhilarating abuse.

He continued spanking, caressing, teasing with fingers and prick, spanking again. She treated him to her moans and cries as she grew giddy with pleasure. She lowered her head to the pillows, displaying total acceptance of her subservience to him. He began intensifying his slaps then, striking a little harder and harder until she found herself wincing with the force of them. But even as uncomfortable as they were, she still found his open-handed strikes exciting, as evidenced by the needy itch that tickled once again deep within her. He struck an especially harsh blow then, and she gasped.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry for being bad," she said between clenched teeth, her right buttock burning.

He placed his hands upon her gently now, rubbing her hot skin as she shivered under his cool touch. He stroked her warm bottom and thighs and let his hands wander to her waist and stomach. He reached farther to cup her round, suspended breasts, pressing himself against her ass as she remained on her knees before him. Relieved that her penance was over, she nevertheless yearned for the chance someday to surrender herself to him once again and experience the thrill of his heavy hand.

The man continued to soothingly caress the fevered flesh of her bottom and thighs, which she knew must be a lovely shade of rose now. Briefly she imagined herself standing with her back to the full-length mirror at home, turning from side to side to admire the colorful after-effects he had created, and the thought made her feel delightfully decadent. She felt a hand at her crotch now, a feather-light, barely perceptible touch to her clit that traveled down her folds all the way to her anus and then back up again to her quivering little nub. She knew he meant to further punish her for her mindless assault on his shoulder a few minutes ago, and this maddening torture was a continuation of her penance.

He began stroking her, and she moaned softly into the pillows and reached behind her to touch his hip, his thigh. She was so desperately in need of him again that she felt as if her famished pussy could grab hold and suck him up into itself. As if in response to this thought, a finger burrowed its way inside and she leaned into it gratefully, enthusiastic once more to have any part of him buried within her. He finger-fucked her for a tantalizing moment, and she found herself completely consumed and trembling with need.

"What do you want?" he asked her in the darkness.

"You," she replied anxiously. "I want you."

His finger continued to probe the depths of her, and he asked her again:

"But what do you want?"

She was as frustrated as she was enticed with his teasing, and she answered him quietly but frantically.

"Oh, baby, I want you to fuck me... right now."

He removed his finger then and rubbed his cock against her, up her crack and back down again to her creamy slit. She felt his manhood enter her slick inner folds, and then with his hands on her hips and a powerful thrust he impaled her once again, filling her so completely that she felt a little twinge of pain as his prick's head bottomed out inside her. She adjusted her hips for a more comfortable penetration as he pumped himself slowly in and out of her. Finding the perfect position to fit him snugly but easily within her, she met his thrusts with her own as her eager body swallowed him hungrily. She began turning her hips slightly from side to side in a circular motion which produced from him a long, sexy sigh that inspired her to continue grinding against him.

He increased his pace, pounding his rock-hard member into her with rhythmic, forceful plunges that kept her groaning into the pillows. Banging back against him with thrusts equaling his, she felt herself entering that peculiar state of simultaneously falling and soaring. She embraced this quiet, gently rolling orgasm as it blossomed and spread throughout her, so different from the first remarkable explosion but just as satisfying. And as she moaned in her sublime release, she noticed a change in the movements of the man behind her.

His thrusts became shorter, more deliberate, and she felt as if his already fully erect cock was, impossibly, even larger and more rigid. She could feel his excitement as if it were a tangible, touchable thing, and she kept her own movements as regular and consistent for him as she could, giving him full control of their bodies. He began moaning quietly and she urged him to come for her, telling him how good he felt and how much she wanted to feel him let go inside her. He came in rhythmic spurts accentuated with a deep, raspy, primal groan and she rejoiced in hearing him and feeling his happy cock pulsing, throbbing deep within her eager pussy. Never had she felt anything more pleasurable than the extraordinary sensation of his release.

________________________

________________________

"I don't know who you are," he said contentedly, "but you are... incredible."

"Mmmm," she replied happily. "You're everything I ever hoped for, and more."

For a while he lay with her in his arms, cozy and silent, basking in the comfortable warmth of their entwined bodies as he recovered from the most intense sexual encounter he'd ever experienced. He looked toward the heavily draped windows of his bedroom and saw the first yellow sliver of morning trying to peep through. He realized that it would be light before too long, and if he could manage to keep her here with him, if perhaps they fell asleep together, or (better yet) if they had another round of sex, the morning would reveal her identity. Instinctively he held her even closer as if his embrace would keep her with him.

But then she began disentangling herself from him to sit up and swing her legs over the side of the bed. She asked him where the bathroom was and he pointed her in the right direction. He watched her outline in the fading darkness as she made her way carefully to the bathroom. Soon he heard water running, and he considered this remarkable woman. He wondered if she could possibly be a neighbor, or one of the hundreds of clients who'd had occasion to visit his office, or someone at the grocery store where he shopped now and then, or perhaps someone he'd dated once or twice...

She returned to sit next to him as he lay pondering, and he felt a pleasant tugging sensation as she pulled the tacky, well-used condom from his cock. He felt a warm, wet cloth on his member, and he stroked her silky skin as she bathed him in the soft warmth of the washrag. He could feel his incorrigible cock waking yet again, responding to her strokes as she washed it. She turned then with her back to him and as she bent toward the floor, he fondled her ass. He felt the residual warmth in her skin from his earlier spanking, then noticed her movements on the mattress.

"What are you doing?" he asked her gently.

"Getting dressed," she answered. "I have to go."

He sat up in mild alarm.

"Oh, no... I can't let you go now."

She turned toward him and kissed him, a brief but affectionate kiss.

"Would you like me to come back sometime?" she asked as she nuzzled his ear.

"Of course, yes," he said emphatically, hopeful for a recurrence of this extraordinary experience.

She released him and turned away. "Then you'll let me go."

With those words, he knew he was doomed to continue wondering who she was. He could force her to reveal herself, but he knew that would spoil what had been a spectacular night and he didn't want to risk ruining a chance for a repeat performance in the future. He watched her silhouette as she put on her two articles of clothing and her shoes, and when she finished she stood beside the bed and turned toward him hesitantly, her head bowed.

"Come here," he urged, his hand outstretched.

She reclaimed her place beside him on the bed and kissed him longingly, stroking his face with one hand and his hair with the other.

"I'll lock up when I leave," she said as she rose. "Bye." And then she was gone.

The man sat on his bed wondering if he was making a mistake by letting her go. Will he indeed experience again her exquisite body and all its pleasures? Will he have a chance to explore further sexual and sensual adventures with her? He despaired of possibly never seeing her again.

He heard her open his front door and then call out his name.

"Yes?" he answered out to her.

"See you Monday morning," she called to him cheerfully, and closed the door behind her.

"What? Really?" he called back as he straightened up. Monday. She'll see him Monday. Somewhere, at some point in his work life, he must be seeing her already every single weekday. In one long hop he was out of bed and heading for the front door.

'I do know her,' he thought to himself as he struggled with the latch on the door through which his mystery woman had exited just seconds before.

He stepped onto his front step, his brain barely registering the chill of the concrete beneath his feet. He saw no sign of her in the early glow of pre-dawn, and he walked down the sidewalk to the curb. He looked up and down the street and saw, a block or so away, the taunting image of a figure running, its long curls gently bouncing. Staring intently, he thought he saw her stop and then turn toward him under the fuzzy light of a streetlamp, and he knew without a doubt that it was her when she raised an arm in a wide, exaggerated wave.

He absently raised his own hand in a half-hearted return wave and peered into the distance, loathe to lose sight of the figure now running away again. And there he stood at his boulevard, aware of his nakedness but unconcerned, his hand in the air and his still partially engorged dong hanging heavily in front, his mind reeling with plans for this woman should she ever come back to him.

12