Virtually There

Story Info
His fantasy meeting with a web cam couple.
1.6k words
3.17
23.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Let me know what you think – this is my first ever story so feedback is appreciated! Oh, and the names in the story have been changed to protect the innocent ;-) ***

* * * * *

This is a fantasy I've built up while watching and admiring the lovely Jane, while she teases me and others from the safety of her web cam, aided and abetted by her husband Dave. She never shows it all, but shows enough for us to wish she would! She chats, she teases, leads us all on then leaves us with our cocks a-flame!

Dave and Jane are deeply in love - and no wonder. Jane is petite, slim, with dark hair, flashing naughty eyes and a dirty smile. I'm a not too dissimilar age to them (late 20's/early 30's), and although I'm no hunk I keep in good shape through regular exercise. We are all at the stage in our careers where things are starting to come together and life is good.

In my fantasy, Jane, Dave and I become good friends through chatting online, and gradually a plan forms between us which allows Jane's exhibitionist streak and Dave’s love of showing her off to go one stage further. Without giving away our actual home addresses (the last thing a cam couple want is a stalker!), we arrange to meet at a luxury hotel one Saturday evening. After an awkward few minutes it’s obvious we all get on like a house on fire. Over dinner and a few glasses of wine the flirting and tension mounts until we'd had enough to drink to be give this a shot, but not enough to dampen the thrill . . .

We leave the bar and head for your room, my eyes drawn to the sway of your tight little behind under the short cotton dress you're wearing. My heart is thumping in my chest as we enter your room, and it's obvious the both of you are as nervous and excited as I am by the prospect of what is to come.

Dave begins to setup the video camera and tripod, while you turn to me with a cheeky smile, "Where do you want me?"

I gather my wits together and decide that if I am going to live out my fantasy for real, now is time to take control, "Just lie down on the bed, I'll take it from there"

You slip off your high-heels one by one, lay back and stretch out, arching your back sensuously. Breathing heavily, I pull out the silk scarves from my pocket and take your slender wrists and tie them above your head. This is it - it's all coming true! I look around at Dave to see him grinning and pointing the camera at us. I look back at you, pull my shirt over my head and climb on the bed next to you. Leaning over your upturned face I kiss you for the first time, savouring the sweet taste of your lips. We kiss again, deeper this time. Then again, getting more passionate, you struggling against the silk binding your wrists.

I pull away and move down the bed to lie facing your cute little feet, "You're beautiful, so beautiful"

I take your left foot in my hands and start to massage it. You bend your leg slightly at the knee and I get a tantalising glimpse of your taut upper thigh beneath your dress. I take your toes in my mouth and suck and lick them while massaging the sole of your foot. You giggle and squirm a little as I tickle you.

Slowly, I move my hands and mouth up along your legs, taking my time to enjoy the feel of your smooth, soft skin. You part your legs slightly as I work upwards, kissing you gently. Your short dress slips down your thigh, and my breath catches as I get my first glimpse of your shiny white satin panties. My cock is bulging in my boxers, straining to get to you - but it's too soon - there's plenty more of you to enjoy before I reach my ultimate prize.

I climb up and straddle you, pinning you to the bed. Bending down I kiss your white neck, and tease your earlobes with my teeth. You pull against the silk and moan quietly. I work down your throat with my mouth, across your shoulder and up your right arm. Then down, following the slender strap of your dress down your chest to the soft edge of your breasts. I sit back, and we both look across to Dave for the final OK before I take this to the next stage. He smiles his acceptance, slowly rubbing his hard cock through his trousers while working the camera. You exchange a look with him, and I see in your eyes a love I can only dream about. I don't mind though, I don't want your love - I just want to make you cum!

I put my hands around your slender waist, then slide them slowly upwards. I can feel everything though the thin cotton as my thumbs move up over your flat stomach, the rise of your ribs, then finally over the smooth curve of your breasts. With a gasp from you I reach your hard nipples, jutting out through the thin material. My hands are shaking slightly as I move to the small buttons that go all the way down the front of your little summer dress. I unbutton each one, slowly working down past your pretty belly button, over your tight panties to the hem of the dress. Then I bend forward again to pull your dress apart and finally see the gorgeous little tits that you've teased me with for so long while on the cam. I take one delicious hard red nipple in my mouth, teasing it with my lips and tongue. My hand goes over the other, and I pinch and roll it between my thumb and forefinger.

You are panting now, and wrapping your legs around my waist you grind your satin-clad pussy against the hard bulge in the front of my jeans. I'm so turned on it's a struggle for me not to just come in my pants, but I control myself and carry on with my slow exploration of your body.

Reluctantly I move down from your tits and across your stomach, kissing you all the way. Lying between your hot thighs I kiss your belly button, then move down to the waistband of your panties. I can smell your excitement, but before I can go any further you squeeze your legs together pinning me in place,

"Stop right there! You're not going any further until I see what you've got in store for me!"

Grinning, I stand up and unbutton my jeans. Dave has already beaten me to it and is openly wanking his big dick while he watches through the video lens. You look down the bed at me as I self-consciously pull my jeans down and stand with my rock hard cock tenting the front of my boxers.

"Go on, get it out for me! Prove that’s not just a canoe in your pocket!" you say with an encouraging smile

I pull down the boxers and my prick bounces up, slapping my belly and leaving a bit of pre-cum there. "That'll do, get back to work!" you purr.

Stepping out of my clothes, I climb back on the bed and kiss my way up your inner thigh. I lick my way around the edge of your panties, breathing in the heady smell of your sex. Then finally I lightly lick my tongue up your already damp crotch. You gasp, and struggle against your bonds to get more pressure against your slit. I tease you by only just touching you while you squirm. Then I bring my hands up and slide your panties down your legs, bringing your soft brown pubes and glistening pussy lips into view at last.

Now I just can't hold back any longer, and dive on your pussy with relish. I tongue you deeply, while reaching up and rubbing your breasts. I alternate deep thrusts of my tongue with fast flicks across your jutting clit as you wriggle and moan, your hair strewn across your face. Bringing my other hand up I slip my forefinger into your gushing cunt and really go to work on your clit with my tongue. You thrash on the bed, pulling hard on the silk ties. You are getting close to cumming, and knowing that I can't hold myself back much longer I raise up, sweeping your legs up and apart as I go, then slide my dick deep in to you in one smooth movement. You shout out and wrap you legs around me as I start to pump vigorously, hoping I can last the course. We kiss frantically as I pound you with thrust after thrust. The sex is fast, desperate.

At last you scream, "I'm cumming - ooohhh," as I reach my limit and pump wad after wad of hot cum in to your tight cunt. Then, my fantasy complete, we lie exhausted together for a minute before I reach up and untie your bonds.

"Thank you Phil," you say with a final gentle kiss, then with a wicked gleam in your eye "OK Dave, now it's your turn - get on the bed and let me tie you up!". I take control of the camera this time, and look forward to the long night ahead...