Virtually Yours

Story Info
Long distance lovers meet for the first time.
1.6k words
4.02
35.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wynn waited nervously by the gate, watching for a face that she'd only seen in electronic images before. The stream of travellers deplaning seemed endless; Wynn was abruptly afraid that Di had changed her mind at the last moment. Her fear was unfounded, however. One of the last women from the plane proved to be the real life image of Wynn's favorite gif files. An eager smile adorned Di's face as she nearly skipped from the jetway. Spotting Wynn, she strode lightly across the waiting area, stopping before her virtual lover. Hands twisting the hem of her black skirt nervously, Di looked up into Wynn's face.

"I was afraid you might not come," said Wynn, at a loss for words now that her paramour was finally here.

"The thought never crossed my mind," Di said. Then, blushing, she added, "Not much, at least."

Wynn took both of Di's hands in hers. A man carrying a garment bag gave them a strange look, but both women ignored him. "What do you want to do first?" Wynn asked.

Di smiled. "Find somewhere more private than the airport gate?"

Wynn nodded, smiling back, and led the other woman toward the baggage claim. Di glanced around nervously, realized that the latenight airport was pretty much deserted. "I've got something to show you," she whispered into Wynn's ear as they walked.

Wynn glanced at her questioningly. Di grasped Wynn's hand in hers and led it beneath the bottom of her skirt. Wynn caught her breath sharply as she felt the smooth, naked buttock beneath the bouncing material.

"I told you I was going to," teased Di.

"That's one up for you," Wynn said, grinning. She squeezed the other girl's rear once before reluctantly removing her hand. Di sighed, resisting the urge to turn and press her lips to the other woman's. Wynn gave her a knowing look, the wide smile still covering her face.

"Are we going to your house?" asked Di. The pair was seated in the front seat of Wynn's car, baggage thrown in the back.

"Of course," answered Wynn. "But I've got something to do first." Leaning over, she wrapped one arm around Di's shoulder and pressed her lips firmly to the other girl's.

At that first slight contact both women felt like a fireball had ignited between them. The air around them around them seemed to cave in, forcing their bodies closer, arms tightening as they fought frantically to fuse their lips together. Wynn felt Di's tongue slide into her mouth and gave a silent sigh. A small eternity passed as they savored the taste of each other's mouths in the abandoned parking garage, oblivious and uncaring of any passerby. When they finally broke, Di leaned back in her seat, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

Wynn wasn't quite finished, however. "I've got something to show you, now," she said, a mischevious smile spreading across her face. When Di's eyes opened again, Wynn lifted her sweater up to her neck in one smooth motion. Beneath it, her nipples were already hardening at the tips of her uncovered breasts. Di's eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"I told you I would," Wynn mimicked. Di didn't answer -- instead, she leaned forward and licked tentatively at the exposed breast. A shudder rippled through Wynn's body as she watched the tip of Di's tongue make the barest contact with her nipple. She grasped Di's head with both hands and pulled the other woman tighter to her breast, crying aloud when Di's mouth opened and sucked hard at the tender flesh. Di's hand flew to Wynn's other breast as her tongue laved the stiff bud in her mouth. After a moment Di pulled her head back, the captive breast distending as the suction from her mouth kept it trapped. When it finally popped free Wynn's nipple was swollen and glistening. Di attacked Wynn's other breast hungrily, and in a moment a series of convulsions shot through Wynn's body. Di straightened up in her seat, amazed.

"That's three for me," panted Wynn. She pulled her sweater back down, shuddering again as the material scraped against her hyper-sensitive breasts.

Di laughed. "What do you mean, three?"

"One for not wearing a bra, one because I kissed you first, and one because you didn't believe me that my nipples were sensitive enough to give me an orgasm."

"But one more for me," Di said, smiling. "I bet that we wouldn't make it home first, remember?"

Wynn started the car and released the emergency brake. "It's still three to two," she said. She gave her online lover a wicked smile. "You know what that means."

Di looked uncertain for a fleeting second, then she glanced at Wynn's still-heaving chest and the smile returned to her face. "I guess we'd better find a place to pay up," she said.

Di looked down at the top of Wynn's head with lust-filled eyes, one hand holding a near-empty glass of wine, the other hanging loosely over the arm of her chair. Between her naked legs kneeled Wynn, head moving back and forth slightly as her lips and tongue worked at Di's heated core. Di's back arched occasionally, uncontrollably, as Wynn's tongue swiped at her exposed clit. The kneeling woman's ass swayed invitingly, drawing Di's gaze and illiciting a Dip moan. Pushing Di's legs a bit further apart, Wynn kissed her way down one thigh and licked briefly at the inside of her lover's knee.

"It was very nice of you to pass on the win," murmured Di. She groaned again as Wynn's mouth returned upward, one broad stroke covering Di's outer lips. Driving her tongue Dip into Di's body, Wynn trailed her long fingernails down the insides of Di's thighs.

"I thought it appropriate for your first time," said Wynn, lifting her head momentarily from Di's dripping midsection. Di gently but firmly pushed her friend's head back into place, eyes shutting slowly.

"Oh, yes," moaned Di after a few more seconds. "Oh, yes, yes, yes!" She pulled her knees up to her chest, thighs flattening her breasts as she attempted to give Wynn even greater access to her convulsing nether region. Her legs began to shake uncontrollably and she screamed out loud. Wynn felt the other woman's inner muscles clench and release, once, then twice. Her body seemed ready to burst into flame; the skin was hot to the touch. Suddenly, every muscle in Di's body went taut, then a series of tremors shook her frame and she went limp in the chair, feet returning to the floor.

Wynn rocked backward to a sitting position on the floor before Di's chair, arms propped against the floor behind her. Di just sat weakly, the wineglass threatening to slip from her grasp. "I'm guessing you liked that," Wynn said. She smiled, licking her lips teasingly.

Di's hand went to her clit absentmindedly, then her eyes lifted as if she'd had a sudden renewal of energy. "Now I want to like something else," she said softly. Slithering out of the chair, she landed on her knees between Wynn's legs and pushed the other woman back onto the carpet.

"I've waited so long for this," Wynn whispered, half to herself. Di crouched over her on hands and knees, regarding the other woman's face intently for a moment before lowering her head. Her tongue brushed against the tip of Wynn's nose, then traced a line across the crease of her lips. Di's hanging breasts swayed back and forth, her taut nipples barely grazing Wynn's.

"Oh, I could fall in love with you," said Wynn as Di pushed herself toward the prone woman's feet, lips kissing and nibbling at the skin of her neck. Di paused momentarily to bury her face between Wynn's breasts, hands cupping the soft orbs to her cheeks. Thinking back to the moments in the car, Di swirled her tongue around one nipple while teasing the other with her fingertips. When Wynn's breathing became more ragged Di continued her downward journey, stopping again to tease her lover's bellybutton with her tongue.

By the time Di reached her ultimate goal Wynn's hands were gripping the carpet spasmodically. Di reached out tentatively with her tongue, wetting Wynn's clit slightly. A sharp "Oh!" sounded from above, encouraging Di to try more. She wrapped her lips around the tiny bud and sucked hard, pinching it lightly with her mouth. Wynn's fingers curled into fists and her head turned back and forth as Di sucked at her sex greedily.

"How'm I doing?" asked Di teasingly. Wynn's buttocks rose from the floor as she strove to push herself back onto Di's mouth. The other woman obliged, nuzzling the wet slit between Wynn's thighs before sliding her tongue inside.

"Oh, Di!" Wynn cried, her hips rotating in a circular motion. Di's tongue thrashed back and forth inside Wynn's body and her hands reached underneath to squeeze the cheeks of Wynn's ass. "God, Di, oh God!" A low growl emanated from Di's throat, the vibrations transferring through her lips to caress Wynn's sex. Suddenly, Di's tongue withdrew from Wynn's core and returned to her clit, one wet, soft organ grinding against the quivering little bud. Wynn's body convulsed in a more intense replay of her earlier orgasm in the parking garage and a her thighs were abruptly covered with a flood of liquid. Di craned her neck downward to lap eagerly at the explosion; her mouth was filled with an indescribably sweet sensation. She drove her tongue back between Wynn's nether lips and was instantly rewarded with another orgasm. Gripping Wynn's ass tightly, Di continued to lick and suck until Wynn's body stopped shuddering. Rolling over onto her back, Di lay beside her virtual lover and sighed.

"That was wonderful," breathed Wynn. She propped herself up on one elbow, then reached over and caressed one of Di's breasts.

Di smiled and covered Wynn's hand with her own, squeezing her own nipple. "Let's be wonderful all weekend," she said, and pulled Wynn close for another kiss.