Virtually Yours

Story Info
Virtual lovers share more than a bar of soap.
2.7k words
22.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fizzxxx
Fizzxxx
3 Followers

He checks his watch. Almost thirty minutes early. The traffic was lighter than usual, and he didn't want to risk being late. His car is parked discreetly at the rear of the hotel car-park, invisible from the road, although the chances of anyone he knows passing through here – so far from home – is remote.

He leans back in his seat, and runs through the details in his mind. Everything has been planned carefully. She has planned it. He thinks back to the many 'online' conversations they have had. They have never met – this will be the first time. Her idea. Drive him crazy with anticipation; make him want her so much he will have no choice but to carry out her instructions.

He never believed this day would come, can't quite believe even now that he is here and that he is really going to do this. He rubs his hands together, his palms beginning to feel sticky with sweat, and his mind wanders. He remembers all the time they have spent online together, the powerful words they have both used to arouse each other. He remembers the photographs she has e-mailed to him, tantalizing images of her body, and those he has also sent to her, his rigid cock. But he also thinks about the thing's that haven't happened. He has never heard her voice, never heard her say his name aloud. She has told him that she does say his name aloud, when she masturbates alone, and dreams of him. He wonders if her touch will be as erotic, her fingers tracing over his skin. Online she has the ability to make his cock hard, through her words alone, and she has told him how wet he makes her.

A glance at his watch - five more minutes and it will be time.

The hotel room is comfortable, and contains everything she will need. The bed is neatly made, and situated against the wall in the centre of the room. A door leads into the bathroom, and she flicks on the light. It is basic, but contains a bath, which she specified when making the booking. A shower was not required, but the bath is very important. She has brought a small over night bag with her, and places it on the bed. It was packed carefully before leaving home, and she knows everything that is needed is contained in this bag. She removes first the array of scented candles, and places them around the bathroom, some along the edge of the bath and others on the shelf in front of the vanity mirror. Next, a bottle of luxuriant foam bath bubbles. She smiles as she removes the next item – a shaving razor, and a tub of hair conditioner. These she places on the ledge at the edge of the bath.

She checks her watch, timing is crucial. She knows that he has probably arrived early, and expects him to be outside in his car. She wonders if he is feeling as she is – a little nervous, after all they have never physically seen each other before, although she knows his body intimately in her mind. Knows exactly how he likes to be touched, and where. Knows his innermost secrets.

It is time. She enters the bathroom and turns on the hot tap. For one moment panic sets in, what if there is no hot water? But the water that explodes from the tap soon steams the bathroom mirror. She adds a large dose of the bath foam to the water, and watches as the lather builds up. She moves around the room, carefully lighting the candles, and then switches the bathroom light off.

Sufficiently pleased, she goes to the bedroom, and begins to undress. She thinks of him as she does this. She knows how erotic he finds it to know that she is undressing for him. She removes her clothes slowly, enjoying the moment as the fabrics, brush against her skin. She unzips her suede boots, and places them under the chair, then slowly unbuttons her white silk shirt, which she hangs over the back of the chair and then her black trousers. She slips out of her underwear and folds it neatly on top of the chair where she knows he will see it. She smiles to herself. This is the first time she has removed her clothes for him, without describing graphically what she is doing. The thought arouses her, and she feels her nipples harden. She absent mindedly runs her hand over her breast, causing herself to shiver. Soon it will be his touch on her nipple.

She removes a large soft towel and a sponge from the bag and carefully places them in the bathroom on a small stool next to the bath. The bath is half full, and she checks the water temperature before turning off the taps. She lets her hands slide over her breasts, and then down to her pussy. She allows her fingers to touch her moisture, and then raises her hand to her lips, to taste herself. A deep shiver runs through her. She pulls her mind back from her juices and steps into the water and slides down beneath the lather enjoying the warmth against her skin.

He looks at his watch for what feels like the hundredth time. He catches a glimpse of himself in the interior mirror, and takes a deep breath. It is time. He locks the car door, and walks quickly towards the hotel entrance. She has planned every detail and he knows there will be a key at the reception desk for him to collect. He takes the lift up to the 4th floor, and follows the corridor until he stands outside Room 143. He quietly lets himself into the room. His eyes glance at the clothes neatly hanging on the chair, the suede boots, the silk shirt, black trousers and her underwear. For a moment he considers touching them, smelling them even, but remembers that isn't in the plan. The scent from the bath foam draws his attention and he remembers why he is here. He undresses quickly, and leaves his clothes on the chair too. His cock is already hard. She is so close now.

She hears the door to the hotel room open, and her heart begins to pound. Hears his footsteps in the room, knows that he is undressing, the anticipation so strong now. The door to the bathroom, opens, and through the steam and the soft flicker of the candles, she sees him for the first time.

He is naked and stands before her. She smiles at him, but cannot draw her gaze away from his hard cock. She knew that he would be erect, and has longed for his cock for so long. Longed to see his perfect tapered hardness, the foreskin pulled back, the prominent veins, the thickness at the base of his shaft. She feels her pussy tingle at the thought of him penetrating her. Her nipples now so hard with arousal that to touch them would make her cum. She notices also the precum oozing from his slit, clear rivulets of fluid lubricating his glans. He smiles back at her, his arousal strong because her eyes are on his most intimate place.

He kneels beside the bath, and gently touches her face for the first time, his fingers find her hair, and he pulls her towards him. His lips find hers and he kisses her deeply, his tongue instantly tangled with hers. She tastes sweet, her lips so soft. With his tongue he can feel how hot she is, she wants him. He wants to touch her pussy, feel her heat and her softness, wants to sink his fingers deep into her cunt, but knows, he cannot do this yet. She has another plan for him.

He pulls away from her kiss, and focuses on the razor she brought from the bag. He tells her to kneel in the water. As she does so, her pussy comes into view for the first time. He breathes in deep, now aware of how easy it would be for him to cum, without her even touching him. He pulls his mind away and concentrates hard, pushing his orgasm back. He takes the tub of hair conditioner and scoops the thick white liquid onto his hand. He touches her mound and feels her shiver as he applies the liquid to her pubic hair. She parts her legs and his fingers slide between her thighs, not touching her intimately, just her trimmed hair. He picks up the razor, and begins to slowly shave her. Painfully aware of how close he is to her sex, he carefully removes all trace of hair from her mound. He tells her to stand, and she parts her legs wider for him. The razor now moving across her cunt lips. She trembles, as she feels his warm breath on her pussy. He is so close to her now, she wants him to 'see' her. Wants to feel his gaze on her hot cunt. Does he know how much she needs him to fuck her? The cold blade of the razor glides across her skin, exciting her further, as he continues to shave her naked.

Satisfied, he rinses the razor in the sink, and leans close to her, admiring his handiwork. Her pussy now completely free of hair. Her skin as soft as silk. He tells her to lie back in the water, and he uses the sponge to lather her body. He starts at her neck, and gently washes her. The foam clinging to her skin. Moving down over her shoulders, her arms and then to her breasts. She draws a deep breath and moans, at the touch of the sponge on her so hard nipples. He smiles, and drops the sponge into the water, and continues to use his fingers on her nipples, rubbing his hand across them, catching her nipples between his fingers, twisting them gently. He rolls each hard, erect nipple between his finger and thumb, pulling them away from her body. She is breathing rapidly, and he knows how easy it would be to make her cum, just by manipulating her nipples in this way.

He retrieves the sponge from the water and continues to bathe her, moving across her stomach and down lower to her now smooth mound. The sponge glides over her skin, and once again she parts her legs for him, and feels him slide the sponge across her pussy. Her lips are now open to his touch, and he bathes her slit, his fingers skim across her warm, red cunt, her lips puffy and engorged beneath his touch, her clit hard and sensitive. His cock is ready to explode, and he wonders how much longer he can endure this, before giving in to his orgasm. He hurriedly continues to bathe her, soaping her. Washing her thighs, her calves. Lifting her knees, thus opening up her pussy further letting her feel the warm water swirling against her, as he bathes her.

With this done, he tells her to stand and helps her to step from the bath. She stands before him and he gently uses the soft towel to pat her body dry. As he leans to dry her back, she can feel his rigid cock press against her stomach. He tenses and a moan escapes his lips. She presses into him and can now feel the precum against her skin, his soft glans rubbing gently against her. He moves the towel lower, and dries her stomach and then her freshly shaven pussy. She smells so sweet; it is all he can do to stop himself from licking his tongue across the soft skin. He kneels before her and dries her legs, and her feet.

He stands up, and she takes his hand in hers, and then leads him from the bathroom, into the bedroom. He lies her on the bed, and pushes her knees up, her feet placed flat on the sheet. She is now exposed to his gaze, and she moans quietly. She knows that she will cum quickly, she wants him so much. He kneels between her legs, and gently uses his fingers to pull her pussy open. She is so wet, and her slit glistens with moisture. He gazes at her intently, trying to memorise every crease. Her vermilion gash gaping for him, her clit hard and beckoning. He moves his head lower, and now once again she feels his warm breath on her, and a deep moan escapes her lips, she is so close to cumming, and there is little she can do to stop it. She forces herself to breath through the sensations which are now surging through her body as she writhes in front of him.

He presses his mouth to her hot cunt and tastes her juices for the first time. His tongue is everywhere; her hole, her lips her clit, his face wet with her moisture. He slides two fingers into her cunt, separating her, pushing into her soft warm place. He feels her push against his hand, and his fingers stroke that secret place deep inside her. Her hands are now wrapped in his hair, and she pushes his face hard into her cunt, his tongue lapping at her juices, his lips sucking at her clit. It is too much for her, and he pushes her over the edge, into a strong hard orgasm. Her entire body taken by the sensations washing through her. She screams, and moans his name; the first time he has heard her speak it, before she collapses, satisfied against the pillows.

He lies beside her, and she rolls to face him. Her hands stroke his face, his neck, across his shoulders. He turns to look at her, and he whispers one word - Kim - as she smiles at him. Her hand glides lower, brushing across his nipples, which are hard, stroking the soft hairs of his chest, lower across his navel. She feels him tense. She wraps her fingers around his cock, and squeezes him firmly. A guttural groan escapes from his lips. She moves her face down to his shaft, and her tongue darts out to lick the precum from his slit. His hands are instantly in her hair, and he forces her mouth onto his sex. She has waited so long for this moment – to taste him. She sucks him into her mouth, her tongue tracing the contours and ridges of his shaft, her teeth rake across the soft glans. Her hand grips the base of his cock firmly, and she begins to pump him, lips, tongue and fingers now working in unison.

His expression is tense; as he glances down to watch her milking him. She can feel his cock twitching beneath her grasp, and she pumps harder, faster, her lips sucking the orgasm from him, eager to taste his stickiness in her mouth. She moves her other hand to his heavy balls, and massages them, rhythmically, stroking and moulding, playing with them. The combination of sensations is now too much, and he shouts "Oh fuck," as he pushes her face hard onto his sex, and lets forth a stream of sticky white cum. His body twitches with the force of his climax. She holds tight to his rock solid cock, and directs the flow to the back of her eager mouth, enjoying the intimacy as she finally tastes his cum, swallowing as fast as he can produce. A thin dribble of cum escapes from the corner of her mouth, and her tongue captures it. He rocks himself against her as his orgasm subsides, not wanting to release his grip, wanting to keep her there, her warm, wet mouth encased around his cock.

She releases her grip and looks up at him, his face now relaxed and satisfied. They lie close together, and kiss deeply. The residue of his cum still in her mouth, her flavour still on his lips, their juices now combined. They lie together like this for what seems like an eternity, enjoying each others warmth, neither speaking, after waiting so long to taste each other, words are not necessary. Finally, she pulls away from his kiss, and says, "Fuck me."

Fizzxxx
Fizzxxx
3 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Powerless to Resist Young girl struggles to fight off her insatiable lust.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Special Delivery She was hot and pregnant.in Erotic Couplings
A Very Naughty Marine A weekend BBQ, a new thong bikini, leads to interesting fun.in Erotic Couplings
New Come-On Line Man tries a new tact with women.in Erotic Couplings
Four Hills High School Ch. 01 High School. Like you remember it, only more sex.in First Time
More Stories