Virtues of Being Bi

Story Info
A mans view of what it must be like to be a Bi female.
1k words
4.34
28.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers

I am not gay, or even Bi. I am just a horny old man who likes women so well he easily understands how one woman could make love to another and completely ignore men. If I were female, I would definitely be bi or maybe even a full blown lesbian.

I know if I were a woman, I wouldn’t want some crusty, sweaty man to stick a dripping cock in my face and expect me to suck on it. I wouldn’t want a hard, knobby dick pushing in and out of my pussy or ass hole, at least not after having the same thing done to me by a nice soft woman’s tongue. The thought of a man’s slimy cum, oozing down my leg like a caterpillar makes me shiver.

But now, take breasts for example (and I wish I could.) If I had some (two or more) of my own, I wouldn’t want some smelly, whiskery old man putting his bald head in my face while he gnawed on my nipples like a dog chewing on a bone. I think if I looked down and saw his ear full of hair I would vomit. I would much prefer to rub my tits against those of another soft female and feel her ruby lips as they danced on my skin.

I recently read an excellent story by a bi woman, Dotty, about two women, neighbors, having sex. The descriptions were so vivid that my cock was soon hard as a rock and the end was leaking pre-cum, making a wet spot in my pants. I had to free it and do what was necessary to relieve the stress. The imagery of two women fucking with dildos, licking the other’s pussy and slipping vibrators in and out of each other is paradise and gives me hours of pleasure.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT!

I want to eat her pussy until she cries for mercy; until her toes curl and her eyes roll back into her head. I want to stick my tongue in her and suck on her clit until she is so sensitive she can’t stand it and begs me to stop. I want to be on the other end of the dildo and feel her fuck me just like a man would. I want to feel her soft tongue as it “moves into my pussy like a rapier, plunging, thrusting, licking, sucking,“ (Dotty’s words) and then I want to make her feel the same thing from me. After I rest a little, I want to do it again but this time I want to kiss her mouth as our pussies rub together, my swollen clit making a wet trail on her soft skin.

I don’t think a man can really imagine the thrill a woman feels when she has a climax with the knowledge that her partner is feeling exactly the same as she does. As good as an orgasm feels for me, it must be ecstasy for a woman.

For a man, making love to a woman has to be the ultimate in physical gratification. To run your hands over her soft skin, her breasts, her buttocks, and feel the delicate lips between her legs is heaven, only eclipsed by doing the same thing to her with your mouth and tongue. To cause the sweet feminine nectar of arousal and then taste it by drinking from this well time after time is paradise. When you are finally able to lie on top of her, with the delicate scent of her perfume drifting like clouds into your mind, every other sense is blocked and there is no other sensation. The warm feeling of the elastic shroud of her pussy engulfing your cock as it slides in and out of her and her soft breasts pushing into your chest is the final pleasure that will lead to climax.

On the other hand, from her standpoint, a woman finally gives in the to the whining and cajoling of some grimy, unshaven jerk only to have his calloused hands push, pinch and prod at her body. Dirty fingers with sharp fingernails are jammed into her dry pussy without the benefit of lubrication. He finally puts his head between her legs, only to have what little pleasure he promised offset by the rash his whiskers cause when they grate against the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Now it comes, just like dealing with the government, she knows she is going to get fucked but God only knows how much and how bad. Then plop, 235 pounds of hairy lard lands on top of her, smashing her breasts into shapeless masses and squeezing the very breath out of her lungs. His mustache, still wet from either her pussy juice or his own slobber, is sweeping its way across her face like a paintbrush, leaving a trail of foul smelling moisture. His tongue forces her mouth open in a relentless quest to count her teeth. If only his cock was as long as his tongue this wouldn’t be so bad, but that is not to be. The puny little dick he rammed into her is so small that it can’t touch both sides of her pussy at the same time and so short that if he moves it more than a couple of inches it falls out. Oh, well, at least it won’t hurt too bad if he wants to cram it into her ass.

Oh God no! Not yet! He’s going to cum! He’s going to shoot that gooey wad of glop into her pussy, filling it with his sticky mess. It will take days of douches to get rid of it and then she has to hope like hell she doesn’t get pregnant. In a couple of minutes, when he falls asleep, she will get her vibrator and finish the job he started.

Well, anyway, I think I have fairly stated my case. Is there any wonder I would like to be a bi woman? What do you think?

Write back and tell me!

Copyright © 07-23-2002 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers