Virus Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AEisMe
AEisMe
105 Followers

Drew threw back his head and let out a deep laugh. He reached out and tucked her hair behind her ear, explaining "No. I've never had to 'convince' a woman to go to bed with me. That's all my natural charm." Alex nodded in embarrassment and quickly rushed to put her purse away and start work. Still chuckling, Drew grabbed a book off a shelf and positioned himself at a table where he could read comfortably and keep an eye on her.

****

The library was quite slow and Alex wasted some time chatting with her coworker Steve. He was a sweet guy and they got along well but today something felt different. He was telling her a story and her mind started wandering. Staring at his full lips she started to wonder what it would feel like pressing her own against them. Out of the blue she got a vivid image of those lips wrapped around her nipple, his tongue teasing it with light licks. Steve stopped talking when he noticed her eyes suddenly widen and her face go crimson.

"What's wrong?" he asked in a concerned voice.

"Uh... nothing," she mumbled.

"Are you sure?" he persisted, putting his hand on her leg in an innocent gesture.

She looked down at his hand and unconsciously parted her legs a little. She felt an overwhelming urge to guide it up her thigh, better yet, under her skirt. She swallowed the lump in her throat and jumped up. "Nothing's wrong! I'll go pull the requested books on hold," she announced in a rushed voice and scurried away. She smoothed down her skirt as she walked, trying to get a hold of her emotions. She glanced at Drew as she walked past. His long legs were stretched out and he managed to look both totally relaxed and ready to strike at any moment. She caught his eye and saw him assessing her mood. God, I feel naked in front of him sometimes, she thought. Naked metaphorically, I mean! she clarified but the insidious primal stirrings had already snatched at that kernel of an idea and a vision of standing before him nude while he was totally clothed had lodged itself in her mind. Imagining his dark eyes inspecting every inch of her naked skin, cataloging the dips and curves of her body triggered a ripple of goose bumps down her arms and a small drop of wetness to seep into her panties.

She grabbed the list of books to be pulled and tried keeping her mind focused on completing the simple task. "Hey, are you ok?" Drew asked, surprising her as she was reaching for a book.

"Ah!" She flinched and held the book protectively over her chest. "Yeah. I'm fine. Why?"

"You jumped up rather quickly after talking to your friend and rushed over here. I just wanted to make sure everything was all right."

"Oh, everything's fine. I just needed to pull some books and I wanted to get it done."

"Can I help? I'm getting a little bored sitting there."

Her heart fluttered at the thought of being so close to him but she couldn't come up with any valid excuses. "Sure!" she exclaimed with false enthusiasm.

Together they began to gather the books on the list. Despite her best efforts, all she could think about was doing dirty, dirty things with Drew. It didn't help that they were constantly up and down on their knees to grab books off lower shelves. That kept the various sexual acts you could perform on your knees in the forefront of her mind. Finally (thankfully!) she reached for the last book on the list.

"Are there any more?" he asked as he handed her the book.

She turned to reply and noticed that his face was level with her crotch. "That's it," she whispered, biting her lip. She crossed her legs to dampen the tingling she felt in her pussy.

Drew had been getting ready to stand up but as soon as he saw her bite her lip he had to take a second to tamp down his desire. He watched her cross her legs and couldn't stop staring at them. They were long and perfectly toned and needed to be wrapped around him. He sat back on his heels looking up at her. Alex met his gaze and saw his eyes dilate, the flush of attraction evident. They were in a quiet corner and almost without being aware she was doing it, started slowly lifting her skirt. He groaned as he watched the soft cotton glide upwards. He could feel his erection start to poke uncomfortably at the zipper of his slacks.

She paused in her striptease when her skirt was still barely covering her panties. In a barely audible voice she whispered "You said it takes a long time to get infected from kissing, right?"

He raised his eyes to look into her face. "Right."

"Does it matter where you kiss me?" she murmured softly, a blush creeping over her pale skin.

It took him a couple of seconds to realize what she was asking him. Before he could consciously process the request he reached out and ran his hand along the silky pantyhose up the back of her leg. He stopped at the back of her knee and pushed it forward slightly. She squeaked in surprise and wobbled on her heels, clutching the shelf to keep from falling over. He grabbed her thighs to steady her. Once she was stable his warm hands slid their way up under her skirt to her firm ass. He kneaded her ass softly, thinking about how good it would feel to have her over his lap, spanking it. She felt his hands grip the band of her pantyhose and pulled them down to just above her knees. She didn't realize at first that he had also grabbed her panties too until she felt air circulating on her bare skin. She gasped.

He gave her a seductive smile and, with their eyes both locked on each other, she started raising her skirt again. Drew tore his eyes from hers to admire her sex. She was neatly trimmed and her lips were slightly engorged from arousal. He knew she was already wet and he wanted, no - needed to taste her. He leaned forward and gave a tiny kiss right above her small patch of hair. She squirmed in frustration, desperate for him to continue his attention lower. He chuckled at her impatience and gave soft kisses all over the outside of her pussy before sliding his finger into her folds.

Alex let out a quiet moan as his long fingers explored her. He didn't quite have the access to please her the way that he wanted because of how she was standing. He quietly urged her to lean back against the bookshelves as he parted her legs as much as he could (which wasn't much due to the pantyhose and panties around her knees). He leaned forward and gently held her lips apart to expose her clit, which he then took gingerly in his mouth, gliding the flat part of his tongue across it. She felt a wave of pleasure flow through her body and had to bite her hand to keep from crying out. He lapped at her pussy, alternating between long, lazy strokes and curling his tongue around her clit. He slid a finger inside her and was slowly fucking her with it at first, then gradually increased the speed. Alex clutched his hair and could only whimper in pleasure as he expertly ate her out. She could feel her body start to ramp up to a powerful orgasm when suddenly she heard a squeak.

The real world came crashing in as she recognized the squeak belonging to a library cart. That meant that someone was probably an aisle or two away. She tugged Drew's head back, away from her, and quickly yanked up her panties and pantyhose while trying to simultaneously pull her skirt down. Drew hadn't heard the squeak and had no idea what was going on. In the span of twenty seconds he went from enjoying the taste of her to watching as she frantically got dressed.

"Someone's coming," she hissed.

He nodded in understanding and stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He readjusted the crotch of his pants discreetly, to loosen his boxer briefs and hopefully make his erection less noticeable. He smoothed down his hair and grabbed the pile of books they had collected. Alex was now dressed and looked more or less presentable. She also grabbed a pile of books and they headed back to the front of the library. They spotted Mr. Armstrong shelving items in the reference collection, which was about three aisles over from where they were. They said hello to him and both watched his face intently for any signs he had heard them. After she felt confident that he hadn't, Alex excused them both so they could finish getting the books on hold ready for patrons. Mr. Armstrong nodded absently but called Drew back to help with a heavy encyclopedia. Drew picked up the book easily and slid it into its slot.

"Thank you for that, son," Mr. Armstrong said. He then leaned toward Drew and said in a conspiratorial whisper "Next time use a conference room and lock the door. Yes, it's thrilling to make love in the aisles, but if you were both caught then there were be serious consequences. Am I understood?"

Drew stood in complete shock but quickly regained his composure. "I have no idea what you're talking about. We were merely pulling the books on hold," he replied in his most innocent voice.

Mr. Armstrong snorted and elbowed him good naturedly before returning to his task. Drew grabbed his pile of books and once again headed to the front of the library. He made up his mind that he'd never allow any more opportunities for sex with Alex again. It was too dangerous. It'll be easier when she's safely in her own home and the constant temptation between them that's like a living, breathing thing was finally gone, he told himself. In the meantime he'd just deal with. Although it would be difficult, he was strong, both in body and in spirit, and could overcome this. At least he prayed he could. He could resist her soft body, those full breasts, that pouty ass, and that sweet pussy for a month or more if need be...right?

AEisMe
AEisMe
105 Followers
12