Virus Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex looked concerned for a minute but finally exhaled a long, slow breath. Drew continued his gentle bathing of her, hoping his pampering would relax her. Neil took a step towards the door to leave the two alone. With a blank expression Drew broke the soap bar into two pieces and handed one to Neil. He then went back to sliding the soap across her shoulder. Neil looked at the bar of soap in his hand, then at Drew. He tried to read Drew's face for a clue of what he wanted. After watching Drew concentrate on washing Alex, he shrugged and sat on the floor of the shower to wash her too.

Neil had her lean back on Drew so she could lift her foot for him to wash. After a thorough cleaning, along with a soothing massage, he soaped up her ankle, then her calf, then all the way up the thighs. Then he did the same with her other foot. He made sure to clean her gingerly, and to cover all areas so that this weird mass exfoliation would only happen this one time. In the meantime, Drew was being just as careful, lathering up her back and shoulders. He then worked the soap across her chest and lightly over her breasts. He knew her breasts might be extra sensitive so he was very cautious, making sure to clean her methodically. She let out a low moan and he froze, but continued when he saw a faint trace of a smile. He then washed her stomach and hips. He looked down to see Neil on his knees in front of her. Neil had cleaned her legs and was now faced with the prospect of cleaning her pussy. He looked up at Drew for some kind of answer. Drew looked darkly at him for a moment. His mind flashed on the jealousy he felt seeing her take Neil in her mouth. He felt ashamed and a bit hypocritical since he was the one who had asked Neil to join them. Ok, Neil was definitely getting great sex out of this arrangement but had been uncharacteristically respectful and willing to step away if Drew told him to. Drew realized that Neil's main reason for agreeing to get involved was truly to be a good friend, as fucked-up as that sounded. There was a real purpose to both men being with her tonight.

Drew gave Neil a half smile and the "Go ahead" nod. Neil still approached her slowly, watching Drew's reaction. Not seeing one he lathered up his hand with soap and tentatively touched her hips and lower abdomen before sweeping his soapy hand across her mound. Simultaneously Drew was caressing her ass, slowly squeezing the cheeks. He was still behind her and leaned down to kiss the sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder. She purred with pleasure. Neil tapped Drew on the leg to get his attention. Drew looked at his friend in annoyance. Neil mimed using the handheld shower head so Drew unhooked it from the cradle and handed him the hose. Neil sprayed her all over to give a light dowsing then changed the setting to a slightly more powerful targeted spray. He lightly eased her outer lips open and let the water flow down her. Then he spread her lips wider, and angled the spray directly toward her cunt, using the spray to clean her. Satisfied he'd done a good job, he changed the setting again to a pulsing spray. He aimed the nozzle so it rhythmically tapped on all her sensitive areas. Her clit was hiding so he ran his thumb lightly across it as he pointed the water directly at it. Alex let out a satisfied moan. Neil looked up at her smiling to see Drew sucking on her neck. Neil couldn't see his hands but could imagine where they were. Drew caught Neil looking up at them and gave his friend a wicked smile.

"Alex," he whispered directly in her ear, his warm breath giving her a little tickle.

"Mmm?" she responded, still swept up in the feelings created by the hands on her body.

"I think we may need another round to make sure the virus took," he seductively murmured in her ear. He pulled her against him so she could feel his stiff penis against her backside. He glanced down at Neil who was rubbing circles over her clit. "I suspect Neil agrees with me," he chuckled.

Alex let out a gasp as Neil dipped his head forward to give a slow, deliberate lick to her clit. "Are...are you sure you're ok with it?" she whispered back to Drew, trying not to fall prey to her lust without taking a second to confirm he was still all right with having his friend there. She had to admit the sex was phenomenal but truly didn't want any of them to regret what happened when reason finally prevailed.

Drew thought a moment. "Yeah... Just for tonight." He nibbled her ear and growled "But after tonight the only dick you're going to enjoy is mine."

"Ok, after tonight, I promise I won't enjoy any of the dicks of the other men I get with," she giggled.

He huffed at her joke and pushed her forward to slap her ass, causing her crotch to be further pushed into Neil's face, which he took advantage of with a vigorous suck on her clit. She gasped in pleasure at both actions. Drew pulled her back against himself. "Bad girl. I don't think a spanking is an effective punishment for you. You'd enjoy it too much," he teased. Alex just smiled in response, closing her eyes, lost in the feeling of Neil's tongue expertly lapping at her. Drew slid his hand down her side and noticed that her skin was clammy and cold. He reached over and turned off the now lukewarm water. "Baby, you're gonna catch a cold. Let's get you dry and warm you off." Alex hadn't noticed that she was a little chilly. (Unsurprising, since her mind was focused specifically on certain body parts, not on her body as a whole.) Now that the water was off she felt a cold breeze from the air vent and shivered slightly. Drew slid out from behind her and tugged Neil's face out of her crotch. Neil looked disappointed at having to stop. Drew was already grabbing towels and tossed one to Neil. Both men wrapped her up and started drying her off then dried themselves.

****

Alex was sitting patiently on the side of the bed when Neil walked out of the bathroom. He shot his eyebrows up at her, as if to ask "what now?" She shrugged back as if to say "I'm not sure." Neil settled himself out of the way in an armchair to wait and see what Drew had planned. This had been the most awkward, yet most intense sex he'd ever had. At first he'd wished that he'd just stayed home today but now he decided to just enjoy whatever happened. All three of them had finally seemed to accept that was a one-time only deal and Neil, most of all, knew that it would be the only time he'd be invited in their bedroom. (He suspected that after her transformation things may be slightly awkward due to the threesome but somehow he knew that they'd get over it.)

A half minute later Drew came out of the bathroom and walked directly to Alex. Her skin was still slightly pink from losing that layer of skin. Her hair was damp but it looked just as full as it had 30 minutes ago. He stood between her legs and leaned down to kiss her. He pushed her hair aside and murmured in her ear "I want you to demonstrate those impressive oral skills on me." She blushed lightly and giggled her acquiescence. He smirked then returned his lips to her mouth, pushing her back on the bed. As they kissed, he guided their bodies toward the middle of the bed, until finally he was on his back, with her on top of him. She broke the kiss and sat up. She flashed a smile at him and squeezed her boobs together with her arms to give him a nice visual. He returned the smile and propped himself up slightly so he could watch her. She kissed, licked, and sucked his body as she moved her body down his. She ran her tongue from his nipples down to his tummy, swirling her tongue playfully around his belly button. His breath began to get shallow as she moved closer and closer to his erect cock. Finally she was propped up on her elbows and knees in front of him on the bed, her face inches from his cock. She teased it with her hot breath before slowly easing it into her mouth.

Seemingly forgotten, Neil watched, transfixed by the sight of her ass swaying as she bent forward to suck Drew off. His dick twitched and he felt a physical craving to be inside her. Drew was enjoying the opposite view- the sight of his cock slowly disappearing from view as Alex worked it in her mouth. He glanced up for a second and caught the hungry look on Neil's face. He smirked to himself at Neil's blatant need. Anxious to get back to watching Alex blow him, he waved his hand at Neil. Neil saw the wave and raised his eyebrows questioningly at his friend. Drew pointed at Alex and, since Neil just continued sitting there, nodded his head to indicate he was all right with Neil participating. Needing no more invitation Neil shot up off the chair and approached Alex. She had taken Drew's cock out of her mouth and was lapping at the base of his cock while fondling his balls in her hand. She felt Neil put his hand on her ass to let her know he was there. Not stopping what she was doing she looked intently at Drew. Lost in the pleasures of her mouth, all he could do was give her a lusty, smoldering look. She smirked up at him and moved her head down to suck lightly on his ball sack. At the same time she raised her ass and slightly spread her legs apart for Neil.

Seeing Alex's movements Neil smiled to himself. His hand was still on her ass and he cupped it appreciatively. Damn, she had a fine ass. He ran his other hand across her other cheek. Then he slipped his hand down to her slit. He tentatively ran two fingers across to gauge her wetness. Unsurprisingly, she was still very wet. He stood between her legs, grabbed his cock and guided it toward her opening. He gently moved her legs apart a little father then pushed himself fully into her. Alex let Drew's cock fall from her hand as she unconsciously moaned out an "Ahhh." She firmly took a hold of Drew again and resumed lathing her tongue up and down the sides of his cock.

Neil couldn't believe how incredibly tight she felt. He delighted in slowly shoving himself as deep as he could go then sliding almost all of the way out of her, feeling her walls clench every bump and ridge of his dick as he went. Drew could feel Alex stop sucking occasionally to pant because of what Neil was doing. He would have been annoyed if she wasn't so skilled at recovering from the distractions. For every interruption, she'd been quick to resume or to try something equally intense. She was now flicking her tongue on the tiny slit on the tip, while she playfully squeezed his balls. Drew let out a deep groan of appreciation. Pleased by his reaction, Alex started sucking just the tip, rolling the flat part of her tongue over it repetitively.

Neil started increasing his thrusting. He grabbed her hips and started steadily fucking her, just pounding his cock deep inside. He was pushing her with such force that she found herself being pushed forward. She braced her legs to stay in place and take the impact of his body ramming against and in hers. His cock may have been smaller than Drew's, but Neil was no less talented at using it to please her. Both men had different styles of fucking. Drew was slower and moved rhythmically, slowly building up the pleasure. Neil was quick and haphazard. Once again his cock smacked at her G-spot perfectly, causing Alex to moan in pleasure. Drew's cock was in her mouth when she moaned and the vibration from her moan all along his shaft caused Drew to exhale loudly in pleasure too. Neil sensed he was gearing up to cum so he leaned his body against Alex's back so he could reach her clit. He gripped her hip in one hand and used the other to rub her sensitive bud.

Alex was tempted to quit blowing Drew just to concentrate on the overwhelming pleasure she was experiencing from Neil but was determined to give Drew an intense orgasm too. She sucked him deep, deep as her throat would allow. It was a challenge to exhale through her nose and concentrate on varying the amount of suction on Drew's cock, all the while moaning uncontrollably. She felt Drew's balls tighten slightly in her hand and a second later felt a splash in the back of her throat. Suddenly her mouth was full and she instinctively gulped, swallowing down each stream of cum as it spurted from him. Drew gripped the back of her head as he came, then pet her head lovingly as thanks when he was done, his body feeling relaxed and drained. Neil, who had eased up his rubbing and fucking while Drew was coming, quickly resumed the intense pressure and speed. His cock smacked in and out of her as his fingers methodically massaged her clit. He took her clit between two fingers and pinched it. Alex leaned back and screamed, her body jerking back and forth as she violently came. Her pussy clamped down on his dick and Neil felt it almost milk the cum out of him.

Exhausted, Alex lay her head on Drew's thigh. Her body still twitched from orgasm aftershocks. Neil let his cock fall gently out of her and, due to wobbly legs, flopped next to her on the bed. Drew sat up and watched the pair. He was pleasantly exhausted too but wanted to make sure she was comfortable. He reached down and stroked her head again. She smiled to herself, enjoying just the simple warmth of his hand. She tilted her head toward him to share her smile. He grinned back at her, leaned forward to grab her arms, and carefully tugged her up the bed to lie next to him. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her nose. She sighed happily and felt her body slowly drift off. Suddenly she felt an intense throbbing pain in her head. She sprang up in a sitting position holding her head, causing Drew to jolt wide awake too. Neil and Drew hovered next to her, one on each side, staring at her in concern. Alex felt a sharp pain that seemed to radiate from the crown to the jaw. Just as suddenly as it occurred, the pain went away again. Her eyes teared up as she felt another throbbing, this time powerful and painful enough that she felt it in both temples. Once again, she immediately felt no pain a split second after it occurred. She felt water dripping down her face and became aware that she was unintentionally crying.

"What's wrong? Did we hurt you? You have to tell us what it is so we can help," Drew pleaded.

"Alex, hun. Are you hurt?" Neil asked anxiously. He too was feeling guilty that they might have somehow triggered something by having more sex.

Alex couldn't articulate what was going on. She held her hand up for the men to give her a minute. She sat perfectly still, terrified that any movement might cause the pain flashes to reappear. When nothing happened she slowly began doing the tiniest movements- rotating her head, opening her mouth, blinking her eyes. She exhaled slowly and felt her heart rate begin to go back to normal. "I don't know what happened-" she started. Hmm... Something seemed off. She couldn't define it. She opened her mouth wide and moved her jaw from side to side. Everything seemed normal. She opened her mouth to speak again and realized what was off. She pushed her way past Neil and hopped off the bed. She ran to the mirror over Drew's dresser and smiled wide. Both men watched her in curiosity.

"Hmm... this is strange," she said to herself. She ran her tongue over her teeth, watching her reflection in the mirror. "Aaaa ooohhh eeeee." Drew started to fear she might have lost her mind as he watched her stare at herself and make random sounds. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and tilted her head back. "Oh my God!" she shrieked. She turned away from the mirror and sprinted back to the bed. She smiled as big as she could and announced "My teeth! Just like my hair and skin, my teeth have been changed." Both men visibly relaxed, glad to finally have an answer for both the pain and Alex's weird reaction. "I had a slight overbite which seems to be corrected. And I had a missing tooth way in the back that I try to keep hidden since I don't want anyone calling me a hillbilly. That's been replaced too," she explained.

"You had a missing tooth?" Neil laughed.

"Shut it," she glowered at him, trying to shut down any teasing she might get in the future over it. Brightening up she exclaimed "I was jealous of your perfect teeth. I thought you both just had great dentists. Now I have perfect teeth too!"

Drew chuckled at her enthusiasm as she happily sat back down on the bed. He thought back to some transformations he had watched. They had been eons ago but he was starting to remember bits and pieces. His smile started to fade. "Neil, I don't remember any of the other transformations happening that quickly, do you? Granted it was a few hundred years ago but it took a few hours for their teeth to improve, not ten minutes."

Neil thought back to his last few transformations and shrugged. "I can't say exactly but yeah, I don't remember it happening this quickly for anyone else."

Alex looked from one face to the other, trying to decipher their nervous expressions. Ok, her transformation seemed to be going a little quicker than others but wasn't that better? The sooner it was over, the less time she'd have to sit here dreading the prospect of what would happen or how much it would hurt. She was about to ask them what the big deal was when suddenly an ear-splitting cacophony of noise came screeching into her ear canals. She clamped her hands over both ears, closed her eyes, and tried to shut the din out. She heard a voice say "Alex?" It seemed like the sound came from inside her head, as if she was hearing voices. She whimpered in fear. The noises blasting in her head hadn't ceased and it was causing a physically painful response. She hunched over, clutching her ears, desperate for the clamor to subside.

"Alex!" Drew repeated, still trying to figure out what was wrong with her. He saw her flinch at her name but she refused to open her eyes or let go of her ears. He grabbed her wrists to pull her up so he could examine her face. She finally opened her eyes. He was starting to deduce what was going on. He mouthed "I know what it is. It'll go away. I promise." He twisted toward Neil and in a frantic whisper ordered Neil to bring him his headphones from his office. Neil jumped off the bed and it seemed to Alex like every thud of his stride trumpeted in her head as he raced out of the room. Neil returned literally 10 seconds later, flinging the headphones to Drew. Drew grabbed both items thrown at him. He grinned, seeing that Neil had brought two pairs. He had to forcibly remove Alex's hands off her ears, but instantly after he removed a hand he'd pop an in-ear bud in. After those were in he placed the noise cancelling headphones over her ears as well. Alex still felt like she was in shock but mercifully the noises in her head had died down.

"We have heightened hearing. You'll just need to get used to it," Drew revealed. "Are you ok now? Do those help?"

Alex wiped the tears off her cheek. With both sets of earphones on, Drew's voice sounded at a normal level. She nodded, hoping that her body would adjust to this change quickly too. She now saw why they were concerned with the rapid conversion. She sat back against the headboard, folding her legs against her body and wrapping her arms around them. Her imagination raced with thoughts of how much the final piece would hurt. Drew scooched over to sit next to her and Neil mirrored him, sitting on her other side, taking her hand in his and stroking it.

"I know you're scared about what happens next. But it'll be over quickly. You'll get through it and you'll be just as amazing as you are now," Drew reassured her.

She couldn't hide her terrified expression as she shook her head no. "It'll hurt. And we all know it's gonna hurt more than anything that's happened so far. And I'm... I'm a wimp," she confessed.

"Nah. I don't believe it. Any woman who can tear through a locked door is strong, no matter what you say," he smiled.

They sat there in silence, allowing Alex to get acclimated to her new hearing abilities. They would check in with her periodically to see if she could hear them with both headphones on, then gradually with just one pair of headphones on. Finally she learned how to tune out all the extraneous noise and was able to leave off the headphones. If she concentrated she could hear the hum of her cell phone in her purse on the other side of the apartment, or a lizard scurrying across the wall outside. She was amazed at this new world of sounds she was now exposed to. It was still a bit overwhelming and she felt drained. Not letting go of Neil's hand she leaned her head against Drew's shoulder and felt her eyes grow heavy.