Vishal's Sex Adventure

Story Info
He learns to fuck, from his teacher.
3k words
3.83
38.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story are 18 and above.

Hi. My name is Vishal and I am finance professional. I am 6'2, have a normal complexion, not very muscular and yet women find me very attractive. Even though I have an average sized penis, I have been able to satisfy all women I have so far slept with. Maybe this is what is called luck. I have been reading Literotica lately and I just thought I'd share my sexual experience with you; the very first. ALL EVENTS AND HAPPENINGS MENTIONED IN THE STORY ARE FROM MY PERSPECTIVE. Also I have slightly modified it and changed all the names. I have tried a new narrative style which I did not find so often in the stories. And I am planning on writing more and hence I need your feedback. Please comment on it.

It all started when I had just started my College. I was living with my parents. I have a brother too. Though we were not loaded, we were able to meet more than the ends comfortably. It was all due to my father's efforts. He had suffered a lot during his time and he does not want that for us.

Now, coming back to me, I did not have any trouble getting into the college as I had good grades and a keen interest in finance and accounting. But, as you would have guessed, I was still a virgin and did not have girlfriends. I was a kind of nerd with an IQ of 143 and my classmates used to call me the 'Encyclopedia'. The only pleasure I had was to fantasize about girls in my class, actresses and also porn stars...yes. I had my own porn collection. But I wanted all of it to change in college and indeed it changed for the better.

My college was one of the most reputed colleges in India (I do not wish to disclose its name) and believed in modern cultures and modern thoughts while not offending old cultures. It had a huge campus and had almost all popular courses and also some never-before-heard courses like Spa research and management. When I first joined it, I thought," one could just sneak up to a corner and fuck a girl without anyone noticing"... (There were a lot of blind spots).I realized that life in college was completely different from that of school. The environment in my college got me into making new friends and I soon got involved in checking out women openly. My teachers were all so good unlike school where teachers would be all covered. Most of my teachers wore modern clothes. The girls too preferred to show off. In short, though all the females wore enough clothes, a lot more was exposed than what I was used to seeing. Soon I got really comfortable to the sights. In fact I grabbed every opportunity to get a quick look at the cleavages and the panties.

One of the most attractive women in my college was my economics professor Ms. Elizabeth D'souza. I later learned that she conducted special lectures and seminars for other teachers and faculty members. She was a total beauty. She was 5'8 and had a firm body for a 37 year old woman. In fact I thought she was 25 until I got to know her well. She had moderately, dark hair which she tied behind her head in a bun-like manner. She has a really fair complexion and great eyes. Her breasts were a perfect 34C and had a proportional butt. She mostly wore tight-fitting pants and full-sleeve t-shirts and seeing her in those got me hard instantly. She was overall a woman of my dreams. Though I didn't really care what she taught, I never missed a class of hers.

******************

Soon, a semester had passed and my grades caught her attention. She started including me in her seminars and working together got us close. We had to work together in the evenings too. Then, one evening, I was a little late in reaching her office. When I reached her room, I heard soft moans which occasionally reached a higher pitch. I slowly tip-toed to her room and took a peak. I saw something which I had never seen before. She was touching herself; rubbing herself ......she was masturbating. I couldn't get a complete view as she was sitting in her chair and she had her back towards me. The sight made me hard and I needed to relieve myself...at first I thought I would go in and relieve myself but I was afraid and also I heard footsteps nearing, so I ran into one of the classes. (usually no one stays at college at this time, and to this day, I don't know who came there or if it was just my imagination). I did not turn up that evening. I sneaked into the bathroom, relieved myself and went back home. I wanted it to work out. From that day on, I started to ask her discrete questions about her personal life and found out that she was a divorcee and had not really been going out or seeing anyone since then. (That explains her night in the college).

******************

A month later she was given an opportunity to present a seminar before some of the finest professors in the country and she had only a month to prepare for it. She had to do a lot of research and I offered to help. We had to analyze and refer a lot of books. We often went to libraries and sometimes had to spend a whole night taking notes. It had been nearly a week and I did not find any progress between us, and I had to get something between us. That evening I went with a plan.

I told her that the books we were looking for will be available in the central library. As soon as we entered the library, I tipped the librarian and asked her not to disturb us as we had to finish the research soon and then I went back to her. She was sitting with her back resting on one of the last shelves at the far end of the library. I observed that the shelf in front of her had huge bundles of books that were so carelessly stacked that a small but firm push would make them fall down. Finding the perfect opportunity I knocked them down on her. She gave a low cry and I soon went to her help. I helped her to sit up and pushed the books away. I sat behind her and offered her a massage. She resisted me but her resistance fell on deaf ears. As I said, I had to make my plan work. I asked her to slightly lean on me which she did reluctantly. I slowly pressed her shoulders and gently massaged it. I kept this on for some time and then shifted my massage to her hips. She let out a weak moan as I was a little hard on her. Gently, after a few minutes, I moved my hands upward towards her breasts. I paused for a second to check on her and noticed that she was enjoying it....my plan was working.

I started to gently rub her breasts from below. I noticed that her nipples were now hard. This made my private member fully rigid. Before I knew it I was caressing her breasts from above her shirt and from behind I could see her breasts scarcely held in her pink lacy bra (I'm quite tall). She tried to resist me but soon the teacher in her gave up to her sexual needs. She turned towards me and gave me a shallow kiss which then turned to a deep one. She was the one in control of the kiss as I had zero experience in kisses. I felt like I was in heaven.

Not wanting to waste time, I started unbuttoning her shirt and she held my hand which was two buttons down. Quickly she ran away from there, leaving her notes on the floor..... My plan had failed. But I couldn't help but get the pressure off by masturbating thinking of her sitting there in the library (the library was huge and people rarely came around the economics section).

******************

I did not see her around for the next few days. Worried, I found out her address from the office and went to her house that evening. I rang the bell quite a few times before she opened the door. I was stunned to see her. She wore a vertical stripped shirt and a frilly skirt. Her hair was a little scattered; overall she looked like she had just woken up from sleep. Seeing me stare at her, she instantly slammed the door but I stopped it from slamming and managed to make it inside. I noticed that she was alone in the house. I apologized to her about what had happened that day and gave her the notes she had left in the library. She too agreed that it was partly her fault too and that she had lost control of her feelings for a moment in the library. She offered me a drink and a politely declined it. She then brought me a soft drink. I saw her drink beer and innocently shook the sofa which caused the drink to spill all over her shirt. I swiftly emptied my drink. I could see faint traces of her bra-held breasts. Now, I wanted her badly.

Giving me the teacher-look, she got up to go clean herself. Instantly I grabbed her and with my experience from the library, planted kisses all over her face and gave a nice long kiss on her lips. She quickly managed to push me away and ran into her bedroom. I followed her. I went behind her and hugged her tightly, planting lustful kisses on her shoulders. Without wasting time I turned her towards me and held her close to me and rubbed her back. Then I kissed and licked all over her chest where the beer had spilled. She pleaded for me to stop, saying that this was taboo and that having sex with a teacher is wrong. I ignored all her pleadings as I knew that deep within, she too was enjoying it and I was going to exploit it. Finally, she gave up to her lust and grabbed me close to her lips and kissed me like hell. For a moment I lost my breath. She then started undressing me and managed to remove my shirt. To avoid being awkward, I also did the same to her. I had trouble unhooking her bra. This is where she paused and looked at me. "You have never done it before, have you?" she asked with a funnily surprised face. I agreed to it with a shameful nod. She sat me on the bed and gave me a stare. Shaking her head in a surprised manner, she questioned, "You have really not done this before? Because the way you went back there was like you were an expert!"

"Yeah.... I just did it from what I recollected from that day at the library and...." I hesitated.

"And what..." she asked. Sensing anger in her tone I told her about how I had seen her in her office that night and that I thought I had a chance. On hearing this, she paused for a minute and said, "You really want to fuck me, don't you...... Well, let's see what you've got."

"I could do better if you help me out the first time..." I added, sounding desperate. I was actually. (You see, the first time is the troubling factor. Once you get it right, you get a great sensation and give you a new courage and motivation to get going. This includes all aspects...Not just sex alone.)

"Well....one time couldn't hurt, will it? And anyway it'll be fun teaching something out of syllabus......" She posed a rhetorical question, approaching me slowly in a seductive gait.

******************

She gave me light kiss and was quick in undressing me. I was so hard that I feared I would explode any second. She got herself naked too. She laid me on the bed and climbed over. My dick stood up as if it were a rocket ready for launch. (Well, it was kind of ready to launch anyway, wasn't it?). She slowly crawled to my dick and held it in her hand. From my position I could see her breasts dangling. I couldn't have got any harder and I was surprised that I did not shoot till now.

She grabbed my dick and slowly pulled the skin down. She held it that way and bringing her tongue to it, gave the head a lick. I felt electric currents passing through me. She then slowly licked her way down my shaft and then again up. (I could swear that I would have come by now, but still nothing except... I was rock hard). She continued it for some time and then took my dick in her mouth. She slowly started bobbing her head up and down, as if it were a lollipop. (Well, it was kind of, wasn't it?). The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before. Then, she lifted her head up and glanced at me. Looked at me, she said, "I am going to show you what sex is. Are you ready, you mother-fucker? I am going to drain your balls dry, you horny little bastard."I was completely dumbstruck. I could not believe my ears. The teacher, who was apparently a soft character, was calling me names. But still, I was here for dirty sex, not moral lessons. So I agreed. "Yeah, Screw me hard bitch. Make me your sex slave. I want you. I want you so badly. (I had lost my mind. I never expected this from me. Well, as long as it was worth, I didn't care.)

She slowly moved up and sat on my chest with her legs stretched on both sides. She took me hands and put it on her breasts. I needed no further instruction. I started kneading her mounds. Gradually she shifted a little further and brought her wet pussy towards me. It was the first time I was seeing a real live pussy so close. It was a cleanly shaved one. She told me to eat her. Hesitantly, I stuck my tongue out first and slowly licked her outer lips. Proceeding slowly, I brought my mouth to it, my hands still playing with her breasts. (I was now multi-tasking). I felt the taste of pussy quite odd. This went on for a while. She pressed herself to my mouth and my tongue went inside her. I rotated it and brushed all of her inner parts with my tongue. I was starting to enjoy it.

Now, she turned and laid down on me upside down, taking my dick in her mouth. She stretched her legs on either side of my head. I pulled her to my mouth and started to suck on her pussy. She started sucking my cock. We were doing 69. I took both my hands, entwined it around her legs and held her ass. I pulled her into my mouth and tongue fucked her. She gave out a loud moan and increased her pace on my dick. After a few minutes, she came all over my face. I sucked it clean and soon after, I came too. I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum in her mouth. God it felt so good. Then, she licked it clean. With traces of my cum still in her mouth, she kissed me and I got a taste of the mixture of our sex juices.

******************

Soon after the kiss, she laid beside me for some breath. I was still hard. I noticed that she became hornier. Instantly she jumped on me and slowly lowered herself onto me. I could see my penis getting buried inside her. Oh. I wish I had words to describe it. (But I still don't). She started to move up and down, slowly. The motion was smooth as she was soaking wet. For support, she brought both her hands to my chest and grasped it. This helped her to increase her pace. She started giving out moans which started growing louder and so was I. It was nothing like I had ever experienced before. (Though I had masturbated quite a lot, this was completely different). The excitement made me to meet her thrusts and I started moving my hips in rhythm with her pumping. The pumping gave a slurping sound. All this pumping made me really excited and I couldn't control it. I became a lot hornier. I held her hands and stopped her; lifted her and lay her on the bed. I got up, spread her legs and with a single push, went inside her. She gave a loud moan. "Yes...Fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before." She said desperately. "Alright bitch...you gave a kick start and now I'm going to fuck you, ram you like hell", saying this I started to pump into her with all my energy and I'm sure I went as fast as I could. I went on for what seemed like hours. After a lot of pumping, both of us came together and I kept shooting spurts that I thought I was dreaming. Her pussy started to leak juices and also my cum. I pulled out, bent down and sucked it clean. (I had developed a liking for pussy). My legs felt weak and I collapsed aside her in the bed. That was the first and one of the best fucks I've had in my life. After that day, I visited her often and fucked her in every part of the house. We also fucked in libraries. Anyway, she never went to that seminar that paved way for all this.

The End.