Vishal's Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shock of being treated like a common whore freezes me for a minute, then my eyes flash as anger rises up and chokes me.

"How dare you?" I burst out.

"Shut up," he says calmly. "I'm just treating you like the slut you are. Normally men buy you drinks or take you out to dinner before fucking you. I'm simply paying you for your services in cash."

His calm statements humiliate me and I feel my face getting hot.

"You're a piece of cunt I used for my satisfaction," he continues. "And make no mistake, you satisfied me completely. You're a hot bitch, there's no doubt about that. I just don't believe in cuddling and all that shit afterwards. I'm honest with my needs and I take care of them as and when I please." He bends over and flicks a finger on my erect nipple. "And I will use your services again. Definitely," he says before moving away.

Shamefully, his words and manner make me hot and I feel myself open up again, wetness seeping out of me. I scramble to pick up my clothes from around the room and dress without washing the fluids off my body. I smell of sex and I feel different places on my abused body throb and hurt as I move, putting my clothes on.

Then I bend and take his money off the bed and tuck it into my clutch.

He eyes me appreciatively and a lazy smile curls around his lips.

"You'll do very nicely," he murmurs. "I will call you when I next need you."

With that I'm dismissed.

And I turn and walk away, wishing and praying that it won't be long until the next time he calls on me to service him.

* * * * *

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. Please don't forget to vote and leave comments on it. :)

12