Vishal's Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
A lesson in restraint and denial.
3.4k words
4.32
55.6k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babli5
Babli5
287 Followers

It's been a week since I was used and discarded like a common whore by Vishal and I've been hoping for his phone call every day since then. I even sleep with the phone switched on for the first time in my life, so as not to miss his call if he calls during the night. It's like I've turned into this needing bitch in heat by his abusing and humiliating me just that one time. I can't explain or reason through it, it's just something primal that makes my whole body yearn to be dominated by his silky voice and his smouldering eyes. I don't understand what he's done to me.

But whatever it is, it has me firmly in its grip and I'm enjoying it. I've masturbated so many times just thinking about that night and how he used me.

My work is suffering as I become extremely short tempered from frustration as the days go by. I snap at my cousin and roommate and we almost come to a fight a few times through the week due to my unreasonable behaviour. I try every way I know to get the sexual frustration out of my system but nothing works. So I spend my days like a caged lioness, snapping and growling at everything and everyone.

The phone call, when it comes, stokes my frustration instead of dampening it.

"Come to my place tonight, at seven," Vishal says and hangs up.

He calls early on in the morning and the whole day, I wander around wondering what he has planned for me. I work myself up to an edge by the time seven rolls around and I knock on his door. I feel like one look from him and I'll cum.

His eyes hold up to the promise as he answers the door and he looks me up and down. Shivers run through my frame as my pussy clenches and ecstasy runs through my veins.

"Very nice," he comments, taking in the dress I bought just for the occasion.

It's a classic black dress in a clingy fabric, falling over my curves to just below my knee. Coupled with black strappy heels and my hair worn loose, I know I look hot.

I walk into his apartment and pause at the threshold of the sitting room.

"Straight through to the bedroom," he directs.

Of course. He makes it clear that I am here for one reason and one reason alone.

I walk through into the bedroom with him right behind me.

When I'm in there, I notice the thick rope on the bed and my heart starts thumping crazily. I've never been tied and the scene before me suddenly has me deathly afraid. I feel blood draining out of my face and I turn back to him.

"What is this?" I ask.

"I'm going to tie your breasts up," he says calmly.

I stare at him and try to speak but nothing comes out. This is a fear of mine. Being helpless and at the mercy of someone else. I am fiercely independent and even though I like sex, every situation I get into is through my own choice. I cannot believe having that choice taken away from me.

'But wasn't that what happened the last time?' a voice within me pipes up. It was so hot and satisfying and humiliating because I was obeying his every command and taking his abuse like I would die without it.

'But that was my choice,' I scream at the dissenting voice. It was my choice entirely to let him do anything to me. I could have up and left or screamed or fought him off anytime I wanted.

'Who are you kidding?' the voice replies. I face the truth. I was his slut because he made me into one and treated me like his whore. It was all his doing. I was just at his mercy and I loved it, that's why I'm here like a needy bitch again just to take the same abuse from him.

"Strip and move into position, slut," he says.

I peel the dress off my body and take my panties off. I wasn't wearing a bra so I'm completely naked in seconds, but my heels remain on. I move to the edge of the bed and kneel.

He comes up behind me and picks up the rope. He runs it around my chest, just above the breasts and loops it back to run it around just under my breasts again. He does this a couple of times, tightening the bonds, making them snug but not hurting. He then runs the rope over my shoulder to between my breasts and loops it around the horizontal bands he had made. He pulls it tight and my breasts are squeezed painfully with the rope.

I clench my pussy tightly and moan.

"It hurts, please," I whisper.

He pauses and strokes my cheek.

"It's meant to hurt, whore," he replies and goes back to his ministrations.

Looping the rope through the middle of the bands tightly, he again runs it back over my other shoulder and secures it in a knot in the back. Then he ties my hands behind my back together lightly, just to bar me from touching anything.

My breasts are squeezed and protruding from the bondage like two overripe squashed grapefruits but my nipples are rock hard and extended to almost an inch off my body. The constant pressure on my breasts is making me wet and horny like nothing else and I am going mad with desire.

Vishal has disappeared and I look around and then slowly bend my torso to the bed to brush one of my nipples against the bed sheet. A shock runs through my body, straight from my nipple to my cunt and I moan.

"Stop playing with yourself, bitch, or I'll throw you on the ground and slap you senseless," Vishal orders as he enters the room.

He comes up to me and shows me what he has in his hands. He is holding up two wooden clothespins.

I look at them in horror. If he clips those to my breasts or nipples, they will explode. My breasts are already so swollen with the slowed blood flow and the pressure and my nipples are so engorged that just a light brush earlier was enough to arouse me. If he stuck the clothespins on them, I would just burst.

I start to whimper and he smiles, looking deep into my eyes.

"Oh, yes, this will be fun," he says.

He reaches, slowly, to my nipple, prolonging my dread and then gently clips the clothespin to the protruding stub. I start sobbing from the pain. He clips the other one to the other nipple and moves back, looking at me critically.

"Pretty," he pronounces.

He advances a finger and flicks the clothespins, tweaking my nipples painfully.

I cry out.

"Come on now. No reason to cry," he says and traces a finger over my swollen breast. "How will you take the rest if you start crying now itself," he asks softly, menacingly.

Fear and helpless tears fill my eyes as I look at him, but down between my legs, I feel my juices flowing profusely. I can't deny that I am shamelessly aroused by his power and control over me. I have never been on edge like this for so long before in my life and as his fingers wander over my bloated breast lightly, I feel like I can cum just from the feeling lone.

Suddenly he gives me a sharp slap on my breast.

I struggle to hold my cry in but it escapes from between my lips in a long low animalistic sound and dissolves into small sobs as his hands go back to caressing me. Tears are running down my face by this time.

He reaches out and puts a couple of fingers in my mouth, running them around and brushing my gums. Opening my mouth wide, he pumps them in and out a few times and then pulls my lips out, holding them between his fingers. I am entirely at his mercy.

He grabs the rope between my breasts and pulls.

"Walk," he orders.

I walk on my knees as he leads me to the other side of the bed and sits down on the edge. He holds my upper arms and orders me to get up. When I'm standing, he pulls me down to position me over his lap carefully, facedown.

I'm lying with my bound breasts hanging down and the position causes the pain in them to intensify. I can feel them inflated and full and ready to burst.

His hard cock is pressing against my stomach and he's running his hands over my exposed bottom.

"I'm going to spank you, whore," he says softly. "First, with my bare hand...."

He brings his palm down with a sharp smack on my ass cheek.

I bite my lip as arousal fills me and mixes with the blood pounding through the temples of my hanging head.

"...then, when I've got the shape of my fingers imprinted on this pretty plump bottom..."

Slap!

"...I will shift to something a little more..."

Slap!

"...painful."

God! What could be more painful? More than his actions, he's fucking with my mind. Fear, anticipation and a little bit of anger run through me simultaneously. But uppermost in my mind is the awareness of every part of my throbbing and ready traitorous body and my shameful arousal to his humiliation and abuse. He has me where he wants me... and I'm panting with need and want for more of the same.

He's gently stroking his hand over my bottom now, murmuring softly.

"I love submissive bitches like you who crave sex. You want to be fucked hard, hmmm?"

His hand is now seeking between my ass cheeks, spreading them and dipping in to finger my pussy. It is so hot and wet for his hand but I know not to thrust myself at him greedily, because that will mean punishment. Oh yes, he has trained me well.

His fingers are now probing at my pussy lips, spreading them and slipping in. he rubs a couple of fingers against my wetness, just lazily spreading the wetness around.

"So wet," he says. "So ready to be fucked."

Suddenly he pulls his fingers out and rains down a series of sharp wet smacks all across my ass. His other hand finds the clothespin on one of my swinging breasts and wrenches it off.

I scream.

He pushes my legs apart, spreads my cunt and inserts three of his fingers into me harshly. He plunders my soft pussy, running his fingers in and roughly, in an effort to hurt me.

"Don't scream, bitch, or I'll gag you. I already told you that the last time you were making some noise, didn't I?" he grunts harshly.

His fingers are sending a painful fire up the soft walls of my vagina.

"Yes, yes, you told me... I'm sorry I screamed. I won't do it again, I swear," I plead. Anything to get his hand out of my burning cunt.

The ravaging inside me slows and stops. He pulls his hand out and starts pinching my butt. His digs his nails in to scour my soft flesh and kneads it severely. When my ass is sore and aching from his assault, only then does he stop and run his palm gently over my burning flesh.

"Such a pretty blush you have here, whore," he says softly. "Beautiful."

Then he leans forward and I feel myself shift in his lap. My bound breasts feel the pain as my position changes and I bite back a moan. He settles back down then I am back again as before, lying bottom up across him.

I feel a hard nubby flat surface sliding across my burning ass.

"Do you know what this is?" asks his silky voice.

I just whimper. I know the promise of spanking me with something 'more painful' is going to be realized now and I am trembling with the effort to guess what he holds in his hand and how painful it will be on my already bruised posterior.

His hand snakes out and brings the object in front of my face.

Dear God. It's a table tennis paddle.

Fresh sobs are wrenched from within me as I fear for my bottom. Forget sitting on it, I will not be able to walk home without wincing by the time he's done. The thought both terrifies me and I yearn for the pain and pleasure that I know it will bring. I can't seem to stop sobbing though.

He moves it away from my view and brings it down. Hard.

Even though I'm expecting it, I can't help letting out a guttural moan. The sobs intensify. My pussy is flooded and leaking down my thighs. I have the most absurd urge to pee, and I struggle to hold it in.

"Like it, girl?" he asks, waiting for my answer.

I simply sob, unsure what the correct answer is. Am I supposed to like this or not?

"Answer me when I ask you something," he demands, savagely hitting the paddle across my bottom two, three, four times.

"Yes, yes, oh please, yes, I like it," I cry out.

"Good. Remember that," he says, "Reply when I ask you something."

"Yes, Vishal."

The paddle resumes its merciless attack on me, running down to my thighs and back up to my bottom a few times before he stops and throws it away. He then spreads my hot burning ass cheeks and fingers my puckered anus.

"Have you ever had anyone up your ass?" he asks.

I immediately nod and reply, "Yes."

"Dirty shameless bitch," he says. "Been fucked every which way, have you?"

His finger leaves my tight ring, but is back in an instant. He has wet it and I feel it poking at me. I hold my breath, concentrating on relaxing my sphincter. Surely he won't fuck me there without lubing me up? His finger slips past my tightness, into me and he wriggles it in as far as it can go, beyond his knuckle.

Suddenly he pulls it out and is ordering me and pulling at my prone body to get up. When I'm standing before him, he pulls off the clothespin from my other breast and I feel the blood rushing back into my painful breasts first with the change in position, then with the clothespin off.

"Come, face down on the bed," he orders.

No.

I cannot.

I cannot lie down on the bed with my tied breasts under me. My mind refuses to accept it. It would be too painful.

"Are you waiting for me to beat you into it?" he asks calmly.

My mind snaps back into reality and know it's not an idle threat. Either way, he'll have me on the bed as he wants me. The question is whether I will do it myself or will he make me do it.

The decision is an easy one.

I move towards the bed and try to gently lean my upper body forward.

He gives me a shove and I fall facedown, my breasts crushed beneath me. The pain is like I've never had. I bury my face in the mattress and let out a howl, closing my mouth into the sheet and the bed as the pain runs through my breasts to my cunt, changing from pure pain to pure pleasure on the way.

His hands are at my ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart. I feel something cold and slippery in the groove between it before he rubs it in. Lube. Thank God! I feel him opening me and pushing some lube inside me too and then there's his hard cock at my entrance and he pushes and before I can prepare myself, his hardness overcomes my resistance and I feel his cock head slide in.

I bite down on the mattress harder.

He holds like that for what seems like ages, his head just in, simply prolonging the pain and agony until I feel like I'll go mad if I don't scream and plead with him to just please go on with it, just enter me and start fucking me up my asshole. Then he is moving, pushing and I feel his huge cock being forced into my tightness.

Yes, I've had anal sex but his cock is the thickest I've taken even in my pussy and this invasion in my tight ass feels like it will tear me apart. The burning I feel when his hot cock spears me feels like I am being ripped open and eviscerated from the inside out. A part of my mind wonders if there's blood.

His cock just keeps entering.

When he is finally buried into me fully, he stops and slaps my ass a few times, turning the agony into a sweet dull pain that pulses through me and comes to concentrate in my clit. I feel it engorged and throbbing with every beat of my heart.

He withdraws partially then and begins pounding into me. This is a different kind of pain. Like my ass is being stabbed and drilled into until my world is reduced to the here and now, the abuse and exploitation, the in and out, the pain and pleasure. My bound breasts are being jostled so painfully that I feel like they're going to burst any moment and the bed will be drenched with my crimson blood pouring out of them any minute.

And all through this, I am shamefully, powerfully aroused like I have never been before.

He fucks my ass like a mad man, fast and rough and grunting and hurting. Then he is groaning and I feel him shoot his warm cum deep within my ass as he slows and finally stops thrusting, his body coming to rest, his cock still twitching inside me.

After a while he pulls out and pulls me up by the ropes I am bound with. He unwraps me like a present and I feel the blood rushing into the indentations where the rope had been and my sobbing intensifies as I stand in front of him, crying my eyes out.

He winds the rope off me without comment or expression and throws it away. He reaches for his wallet then, drawing the same couple of Rs. 1000 bills as the last time and throws them down on the bed.

"Get dressed and out of here in five," orders and lights up a cigarette.

I don't believe it. I still ache for him. I'm throbbing between my legs and I am so aroused and frustrated while he has taken his pleasure and discarded me.

"Vishal, I'm still... I don't... I want..."

"Save it for your fuckbuddies who care, slut. I'm not interested in what you want. Now, out."

I clench my teeth hard and try not to burst into tears.

"Oh, and leave your panties here. I want you bare-assed when you crawl back home to lick your wounds, whore. That is, if you get there before succumbing and clawing at your needy cunt in the car itself," he chuckles.

The anger and pride makes me move. I won't beg and plead. My face burns from the shame and fury warring within me.

I put on my dress from where it's lying on the bed and pick up the money, stowing it away in my purse. My heels had never been taken off. I try to finger-comb my hair and rub the tear trails off my face in an attempt at some decency. I have no idea how I look and I could hardly care.

"When will you call me?" I ask when I'm ready to leave.

"When I feel like your cunt again."

I leave on wobbly legs, my whole body screaming in agony as my dress rubs against my sore breasts and ass.

He's right. As soon as my butt touches the leather of my car seat and screams from the pain of sitting on it, I dig my fingers into my pussy and frisk myself to a thundering orgasm.

And when I gather myself from the gooey aftermath and am able to drive, I go home and wait for him to call.

* * * * *

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. Please don't forget to vote and leave comments on it. :)

Babli5
Babli5
287 Followers