Vishal's Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
Double the punishment.
4.2k words
4.45
81.3k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers

It has been almost a month. Twenty-eight days. Twenty-eight excruciating days since the last time Vishal had me. I've been almost out of my mind. The first few days passed in nervous anticipation. Then I began to feel a little apprehensive, thinking about whether he lost interest in me. And now, finally, my thoughts can barely move away from him. I find myself jittery and anxious all the time, wondering about when he would call me.

Because I can't call him.

Of course, I have his number, even his address. But I can't call him or go to him. He has made it extremely clear that I am his whore and am for his pleasure, not the other way around. So what I want and what I need are not of importance to him.

I curl my hands into fists in frustration what seems like the hundredth time that day and grind my teeth. I need him to call. I can't take any more of this.

The past week, I have even taken the long way back home from work, driving in front of his house a few times in the hope of catching him going in or exiting the building. But no luck. I haven't seen him since the last time I went to him.

I finger myself to sleep every night alone in my bed. My usual haunts have turned pale and the usual fuckbuddies I have are no comparison to Vishal. I'm addicted. Gone beyond help now. Nothing will satisfy me but his domination.

I daydream about him more and more as the day goes by. His derisive looks, his hard hands, his dark hair with the one curl that flops into his eyes... and I am wet. Just like that. And I haven't even started replaying our past encounters. That's the hold he has on me.

That's it. That's too much. I grit my teeth and curse him again for making me wait like this. For making me want and need and almost melt in my eagerness to have him. I'm going insane. So I decide to go to him myself, whatever the consequences.

I wear the sexiest clothes I own. Maybe if he's turned on by my appearance he won't be too hard on me? The black leather miniskirt, with heels, makes my legs look longer and the red silky sleeveless blouse frames my breasts in a way that makes them pop out. My underwear is all black lace.

At his building, I hesitate and sit in the car for a bit, wondering if this is a mistake. I know I'm in for a painful, humiliating time. But just how painful and how humiliating will it be? He cannot be worse than last time, can he? No, nothing can be worse than the fisting that Vishal had subjected me to when we were together last. Can I take that again? I think for a few minutes but the wetness of my pussy and the throbbing of my clit makes me leave my fear in the back seat as I open the door and step out.

My decision made, I walk in, go up to his floor and ring the doorbell.

Vishal opens the door.

There is no surprise in his eyes as he looks at me. He raises his eyebrows scornfully and looks me up and down.

"Yes?" he asks, holding the door half open and blocking it with his body.

I gulp to wet my suddenly dry throat. Whatever I had imagined when confronting him, it wasn't this. I had imagined him being angry, surprised, maybe even contemptuous. But not this. I hadn't imagined him simply refusing to let me enter, and going so far as to not recognize me.

"Vishal?" I say hesitantly. I actually don't know how to respond.

He just looks at me.

"Who is it?" asks a male voice from behind him.

Oh! He has guests. That explains it! I feel my face getting hot. I come running to him like a slut who needs to get abused in my barest need and now I am in an awkward position. So is he. No wonder he is refusing to recognize me. Who would recognize a girl dressed like a whore on their doorstep?

Vishal turns his head away from me and says, "No one."

That's right, I think. I'm no one to him. Why did I have this stupid brainwave? Why didn't I just wait like the whore I was until he summoned me? Why did I have to show up on his doorstep dressed like this?

My hand flies to cover my mouth in embarrassment and I start backing away. "Sorry," I mumble.

"Actually, now that you're here...."

I stop.

Vishal eyes me from top to bottom again. He opens the door wider and steps aside. "Come in."

I stare at him in confusion. "But, what about...."

He shrugs, waiting.

I slowly walk past him through the door through the hallway into his living room. Immediately, my eyes are drawn to the lone person in the room. He is tall and thin, with dark hair and darker eyes. He has a drink in his hand and is looking right at me.

"Who do we have here?" he says as I step into the sunken area of the living room.

I give him a small smile as I wait for Vishal to introduce us. He doesn't disappoint.

Coming up behind me, he slips a hand around my waist. "This is Sandeep," he says, and then turning to me, looking right into my eyes, he continues, "And Sandeep, this is my whore."

For a second, I think I haven't heard him correctly, then my face heats up as I realize he has said what I heard. He just introduced me to his friend as his whore. I feel myself blushing in part anger, part humiliation at this insult.

"Is she now?" Sandeep says.

As I turn to face him, I see his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Quite a looker," he says. "Where did you find her?"

"Oh, some nightclub," Vishal replies offhandedly.

I don't know what to say. What can be said after such an introduction?

Vishal continues speaking. "And usually I call her when I want her, take what I need from her and she leaves. She's just for satisfying my needs. But today..." he trails a hand up my arm, "Today she has come looking for me."

My gaze is fixed on Sandeep. The amusement in his eyes has spread to a small smile on his lips. He's looking at me like he can't wait to see my reaction to Vishal's words.

But I can't react. I can't speak and I can't even move. If I hold myself still, this absurdly embarrassing scene will go away. I'll wake up and all this will be just a bad dream.

"Looks like she needs it bad," Sandeep says, his eyes never leaving mine.

And that is what jolts me from my suspended reality. My gaze drops, unable to look at the amusement now being replaced by raw, pure hunger.

"I guess," Vishal answers. His grip tightens on my upper arm. "Do you?"

I find my voice. "Vishal, I... maybe I came at the wrong time. I'm sorry."

Both men share a look.

"Did she come at the wrong time, Sandeep?" Vishal asks.

"No! Of course not."

"There. Sandeep doesn't think it's the wrong time," Vishal says while ushering me towards the sofa. "Sit," he instructs.

I sit. I feel awkward. And exposed. And so, so embarrassed. But I tried to excuse myself and it didn't work, so I obey him. I know what results in disobedience.

My skirt hikes up a bit as I sit and I nervously try to pull it lower over my thighs. I realize it really is very short and it's not very polite attire for meeting someone for the first time in such an environment. Perhaps would be okay for a nightclub. In fact, I regularly wear this to clubs, but in this room with two males ogling at me and one of them that I've just met, I feel almost naked.

Vishal chuckles at my nervous movement. "I see you're dressed to play."

I say nothing.

He comes and sits down next to me. "So we'll play," he says smoothly, next to my ear.

I shiver as he leans me against the back of the sofa and cups my breast. My mind skitters off in panic mode. Will he just have me here? Like this? Instinctively, I try to move away from his hand.

"Relax," Vishal says. "Sandeep and I go back a long way."

"We do," Sandeep agrees.

"So there's no need to be uncooperative here."

"Or maybe it will be more fun if she's uncooperative," adds Sandeep.

I turn to look at him and see that he is eyeing me like a jungle cat eyes prey. I feel like I'm at his mercy. The reality is that I am theirs to do with as they please. I realize that I made a mistake coming here. I should never have let myself be overwhelmed by need like that. Now I'm trapped.

Vishal's hand starts getting more insistent on my breast. He is kneading it now. Hard.

I bite the inside of my lip and try one more time. "Vishal, please, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come here. I'll just... please... I can go and come back another time. When you call me."

It's Sandeep who answers. "Now, no need for that. Why should your plans be interrupted just because I'm here?"

"Right," Vishal says and tweaks my nipple.

I bite back the moan that escapes my throat.

Sandeep throws back his drink in one smooth motion, and leaving his cup on the table between us, comes to sit on my other side. "There's no need to be concerned about me," he says. "We can work with this just fine."

With that Sandeep covers my other breast with his hand and starts massaging it.

It is then that I fully realize what I got myself into. They are both going to fuck me. Part of me shivers in anticipation at this and part of me fears it. With Vishal, I know it's never going to be as simple as just fucking.

Vishal's hand drops from my breast as he leans back and looks at me.

"Strip," he commands.

I pause only momentarily before starting to peel my blouse off. Crisscrossing my hands at the waist, I slide it upwards, exposing myself to them.

Sandeep moves away too and begins to watch.

"Stand up and face us," Vishal says.

I obey. In position, I open the zipper on the side of my skirt and push it down, then off. I am now standing in my lacy underwear and heels in front of them.

"All of it," Vishal says as I hesitate.

There is nothing I can do but go for it. I move my hands to my back, unhook the clasp of my bra and let it fall away.

Both their eyes are fixed on my exposed breasts.

Then I hook my fingers on either side in the waistband of my panties and peel the last layer of my clothing off me. A moment of shame makes me flutter my hands in front of my breasts, but I realize that's not helping anything.

"These too?" I ask in a small voice, gesturing at my heels.

"No, let those be," says Vishal.

"How about a catwalk?" Sandeep suggests.

Vishal smiles. "Of course." He looks at me. "Walk," he orders.

And I do. I walk back in forth in front of them, naked, swinging my hips in my high heels.

Vishal opens his pants and pulls out his cock he watches. It is semi-hard already.

After a moment, Sandeep does the same and I glance at his cock curiously. With his hands stroking it, I cannot make out the size.

Vishal catches me watching.

"Come here," he says, extending his hand.

I walk towards him and am directed to kneel before the sofa, between the two men.

"She's a curious bitch," says Vishal. "I saw her trying to get a good look at your equipment. Let's show her a close-up, shall we?"

He pushes my head towards Sandeep's lap and I find myself moving close enough to take his cock in my mouth. That's exactly where it is guided. I open my mouth and find it filled with the semi-hard member. Sandeep's hand settles behind my head and pushes me down onto himself so that his cock is buried up to me till the base, where his hand is holding it.

"That's better than looking," Vishal says, his voice laced with amusement.

My mouth stuffed, I breathe through my nose and stay still, trying to let them lead the action.

"Suck, bitch," Vishal says.

I immediately get my hand around Sandeep's cock and use my tongue and lips to start blowing him.

"You have her trained well," Sandeep says appreciatively.

"She learns, but with some punishment," Vishal replies.

I feel a sharp slap on my exposed bottom to go along with his words. I try not to wince with Sandeep's cock in my mouth. The slaps continue as I keep bobbing my head up and down, all around Sandeep's cock. I moan around his member when the sting gets too much and I feel my ass start to smart from the spanking. The blows keep coming, alternating butt cheeks sometimes, and other times just concentrating on one side. My ass is raw and flaming by the time I feel Vishal's energy flagging. And my pussy is drenched.

The cock in my mouth is fully erect and I gauge its length and girth. Not as thick as Vishal's; his cock had stretched my lips around its size. But definitely longer. I gag a couple of times as it hits the back of my throat, but I know to stop would be to invite more punishment so I swallow the gag reflex and keep blowing him.

Finally I feel Vishal stop the spanking. He comes to sit beside Sandeep and I stop the blowjob and see he is naked from the waist down. The end of the t-shirt he is wearing rests on the base of his erect cock.

"Who told you to stop?" he asks.

"Let her have your monster now," Sandeep says. "I'm going to enjoy other things."

I move to Vishal's lap and take his magnificent shaft in my hands. My hand cannot go around it. I place my mouth at the tip and slide him in slowly. I'm rewarded with a sigh.

A slap on my tender ass makes me yelp. No! He can't. It is already too battered! My eyes widen in panic as another slap stings my bruised flesh and Vishal forces me down on his cock. My mouth effectively sealed, the spanking continues where Vishal left off, hurting even more on my already aching bottom.

I serve them again in the same way, with their positions reversed. My lips stretch around Vishal's cock as I bob up and down. He fills my mouth like nothing else. As his cock slowly grows through my assistance, I feel like I can't be stretched anymore. My saliva starts to leak out the sides of my mouth and coats his cock. I spread it with my hand and jerk him off while blowing him.

Finally I feel Sandeep's rhythm slowing as the strikes slowly wind down and stop.

A moment later, I feel his hands on my breasts. He starts kneading them quite hard from behind, occasionally pinching my nipples and squeezing them. From this harsh handling, my breasts start to feel tender in a short while. They start to hurt and I moan out my pain and pleasure around Vishal's cock.

This torture goes on for the longest time, until I feel my nipples start to burn, aflame at the slightest brush. Tears start to gather in my eyes from the roughness and just when I feel like I will stop what I am doing to protest, Sandeep moves away from behind me.

"Get up," Vishal says.

I obey instantly. His cock slides out of my mouth and I scramble to stand up.

He pulls me down until I am partly lying on the sofa with my legs towards him. He pulls me towards himself, parting my legs to get access to my pussy. It is dripping wet. As he opens my legs wide and touches me there, I feel more of my juices being released and a shiver of pleasure and shame passes over me.

Sandeep comes alongside me and manoeuvres my head until I am facing him, then he slips his cock into my mouth. As he fucks my mouth, Vishal fucks my cunt, two of his fingers sliding into me and pumping deeply into my wet folds.

The erotic experience of being fucked by two men heightens my desire and I climb towards my orgasm. The two keep thrusting, one in my mouth and one in my cunt, going faster and faster, the experience churning the liquid desire in my veins and in my stomach as in a burst of pure elation, I come, my pussy spasming around Vishal's hard fingers in me.

My whole body goes limp and both men stop what they're doing for a few seconds.

I have barely begun to descend from the high when Vishal shakes my thigh.

"Get up, whore. We're not done with you."

I drag my spent body up into a sitting position.

"On the sofa or on the floor?" Vishal asks Sandeep.

"Sofa angle might be difficult. Floor will work," his friend answers him.

So Vishal moves to the floor and lies down on his back, his erect penis standing away from his prone body.

"Come on, slut, on it," he directs.

I move to obey. As I straddle his body, he pulls me down to him so that I am low above him on my hands and knees on either side of his body. He reaches down and guides his cock to my pussy, entering me with a single hard shove that buries half of his thick cock in me.

As my pussy fills to accommodate one cock, I feel Sandeep move into position behind me. His cock is at the entrance of my anus. He's already lubricated by my saliva but I still fear that anal sex might be painful. So when he tries to enter me, I tense up and his cock is denied access.

He tries to thrust but cannot gain admission as I'm still tense. A hard slap rings out and I feel my bottom start to burn.

"Please..." I whimper.

"Relax then," Sandeep says.

I bite the inside of my lip and concentrate on loosening my sphincter. As I slowly relax, I feel him slip inside me, and he pushes into me until I feel the base of his cock come up against my ass. He is longer than anything I've had in there. I feel full and satisfied with both my entrances plugged up.

It's then that Vishal starts to move under me. His cock that had been only half inside me, starts to push in more. If I felt already full, now I feel like I'm being stretched beyond my limit. And he is still sliding into me. I moan and try to move, but there is no escape; I'm pinned by a cock in my ass and one in my cunt.

Vishal's cock keeps entering me and when he's finally done, I feel like my insides are so full that at any moment I'll burst and all my stuffing will pour out of me. I feel skewered on both their cocks deep inside me. It's a feeling like nothing else.

Then the two of them start moving. Tentatively at first, but then they get into a rhythm where one of them withdraws and the other thrusts, and when the second withdraws, the first thrusts. I'm being speared from front and behind at the same time. The pace picks up, the two fucking me in perfect coordination, pounding into me from both sides.

I don't have to do anything but hold myself in position as I am hammered. The two go faster and faster, harder with their thrusts, plunging deep into me. I feel desire uncoiling within me as the grunts of the two men and the slap of their thighs hitting my pussy and ass fills the room.

And then Sandeep is coming, his thrusts getting wild and uncontrolled as he jerks, falls out of rhythm and empties his cum into my ass. He's still thrusting even as his semi-rigid cock spurts inside me. Vishal is going at a feverish pace, a growl low in his throat keeping time with his frenzied plunges. I follow Sandeep next as my orgasm washes over me and a moment later, Vishal comes, grimacing and groaning loudly. All three of us fall across the other in the aftermath, our sweat-soaked bodies sticking to each other.

When we finally peel ourselves off and get up, weak-legged and fully satisfied, I'm pulled into a seat on Sandeep's lap. His cock still feels a bit hard on my bottom.

"You're a nice fuck," he says into my ear. "Next time, I want your cunt."

"And you can have it," Vishal offers from where he's lying on the ground. He looks into my eyes, "You'll be paid extra for tonight, slut. Just satisfy us."

The next time I'm fucked, it's only Sandeep. He fucks my cunt like a wild man, jackhammering his cock into me like he's going to tear me apart. I feel like a receptacle that exists just to pleasure him. His eyes are closed as he plunges in and out of me, his face screwed up with the effort. I can barely feel any pleasure in the act; instead, I feel violated by his single-minded devotion to satisfying his own needs.

He comes violently, after just a few minutes of fucking, then collapses on top of me, driving the breath from my body.

Vishal takes over then, subjecting me to more spanking. I'm abused almost beyond endurance that night, my ass and breasts red and sore from the punishment. At some point, I start sobbing, tears running down my face from the pain. Sandeep joins in and they take turns on my breasts and bottom, even leaving teeth marks on my soft breasts. I don't know how I take it, pain and pleasure mingling and rising to a crescendo until I am cumming just by their open palms landing on me.

Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers
12