Vision Ch. 05

Story Info
An especially rough patch.
32.9k words
4.81
12.2k
21

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
166 Followers

Thank you everyone for the kind words and feedback!!

This has been a fun and educational process and I am already looking forward to spin off stories!!

*****

Stretched out on Lulu's bed she's sleeping quietly, another lost day. We have to go back to reality at some point though.

I want to talk to her, but every time I try to broach the subject of us she distracts me. I kiss her cheek and go out to the kitchen and root around and decide to make us some chicken salad with cashews and a good mixed green salad. I open some wine and go to wake her. Stretching like a cat she rolls over and smiles.

"Come on baby, time for dinner."

"You're always feeding me."

"Only for the basest of reasons, to keep your energy levels up so that I can molest you properly."

Blinking slowly, her mouth tilts up in a slow smile. "It's about time for molestation again, don't you think?"

"I need food woman. Come on, out of bed. Don't pout. I promise to molest you after we eat, you sex addict."

"You started it Dax."

"You little monster. You are in need of serious correcting."

There's that 'oh really' look on her face, almost like she's daring me.

"Come on and eat and if you behave yourself there's cake left."

"Cake!" She bounces out of bed.

"You have to eat your food first though."

She nods quickly and shimmies into a fresh pair of panties. I put my wife beater on her and take her to the kitchen. Hopping on a stool, she immediately digs in, closing her eyes in appreciation.

"This is really good, cashews in chicken salad, I would never have thought, and I taste Tarragon I think."

"I borrowed some from your greenhouse. Is that ok?"

"It's perfect. You do know the way to a woman's heart."

"And to think I wasn't even aiming that high."

She throws back her head and laughs.

"Will there be enough left for lunch tomorrow?" She asks.

I laugh. "Yes."

"Cool, but what are you going to eat?" She asks looking at me with a deadpan expression.

I laugh again.

"Why are you laughing? Did I tell a joke? I made an exception when we met but that was a one-off, I don't like to share food."

"Damn Woman! There's plenty for both of us you little glutton, unless you plan on eating the whole bowl."

"I might, this is delicious."

"How about we meet for lunch?"

She stops and thinks about it. "I usually work through - keeps me from having a lot of homework, but sure, we can meet, off-premises."

Off-premises, doesn't sit well with me but I've pushed her a lot this weekend. "Fine Lou."

"You call me Lou when you're upset with me." She says quietly.

"I wasn't aware. But I suppose I do."

"It's a good thing you remember my proper name, because you are NOT to call me Lulu at work, understand?" She looks me directly in the eye.

I look at her hard. "I understand perfectly. But ain't nobody scared of you Lou."

She puts down her fork. "You don't have to be scared Dax, just be careful."

We stand there daring each other. I relent first. Though what I'd like is to shake the shit out of her. I stand up, and start putting things away, including the cake. She looks at me and arches that eyebrow in challenge. It's only 8:30 but I've had it. I love her. But damn she's tiresome.

"It's time for bed."

"Fine then. You do that."

Hopping off the stool, she jiggles in all the right places. I want her and follow her down the hall. She goes past her bedroom to her office. I follow and taking her hand, bring her with me into the bathroom. She quietly looks at me.

I strip off our clothes and bring her into the shower. I wash myself and taking her washcloth finish washing her thoroughly. I finish quickly and step out, bringing her with me, we're both still damp when I throw her on the bed, her eyes go really wide and she swallows. I pull her forward so that her butt is in my lap and her feet are planted together against my chest and I move into her tight wetness. She's fighting against it bravely, but I work at it.

I laugh. "You will come for me little girl."

I work her nipples and clit until she does. But she's still looking angry as I turn her over and move around behind her and raise her ass in the air, smack her bottom and slowly have at her from behind, it's hard not to come, but by her breathing and tightening I can tell she's about to come again but is still fighting but as I smack her bottom again she does. She collapses on the bed and I follow her down and slip a pillow just under her stomach to angle her hips slightly upward continuing to slowly fuck her from behind slipping a hand underneath to rub her little button. Enjoyably inarticulate sounds come from her throat as she comes again clenching around me violently and shuddering. I slide out and turn her over. She's scrambling backwards to get away, but I mean to have her. With a firm grip on her ankle I drag her back down the bed. "Dax!" Ah yes, the delightfully frazzled sound of her voice.

"I want you to feel me every time you move tomorrow." Groaning, she looks at me in mild horror.

We lock eyes as I align her directly under me and slowly sink in scraping against her clit slowly at first and then faster and harder, until she's throwing herself against me, holding onto my shoulders with a painful grip, her head is turned to the side the veins standing out in her neck. She comes again loudly. I finally come, pressing her down into the mattress. She curls on her side away from me quiet and shivering.

Discarding the condom I gather her to me. Still shivering a little, she burrows in, putting her arms around me. We lie quietly for many moments.

"Dax, was that your version of angry sex?"

"Maybe." I hold my breath.

I feel her smiling against my chest. "It was better than cake."

I give her bottom a good pinch and she giggles and squeals slapping at my hands. "Lulu, you are shameless. What the hell am I supposed to do with you?"

"I have no advice to give, you need to square that circle for yourself." She shrugs, still smiling as she kisses me and falls asleep.

I awaken in what is starting to be my favorite way: her using me as a body pillow my leg trapped between hers and her moist little sex on my thigh.

I roll her to her back and look at her body in the moonlight coming through the window, such lovely gleaming skin, those small nipples which harden at the slightest touch, as muscular as she is she's got a bit of a jelly roll and I love it, besides you don't even see it between all the tits and ass, curves like space mountain.

Nosing into her lushly swollen little slit I sniff deeply seeking to saturate myself in the smell and taste of her. She moans but doesn't seem to wake up. But as I swirl suck and blow, she holds my head in place and pushes herself onto my tongue, she's panting as she comes.

"More," she whispers. I slide into her, amazed she's letting me do this after earlier, but if she wants me I will never deny her. She arches one shoulder off the bed and grinds against me. Her hands are sliding over my back to my waist, cupping and squeezing my ass and the back of my thighs.

I'm trying to be gentle but her hips are picking up speed as she sucks at my neck before rubbing her cheek across my stubble, moaning and pulling my head down to her chest. I suck her sweet little buds and she pulls my head up and kisses me biting me gently she's moaning into my mouth and she's so tight and moving so fast, she comes and that's enough for me as I come right behind her.

As I slide out of her she's whispering something that sounds like a prayer or chant. I pull off the condom and cuddle her to me. She's got her cheek on my chest and her arms around me.

"Mmmm Dax."

She settles back down quietly. I'm not even sure she was totally awake for that. I smile and fall back to sleep.

-

Thunderous banging at the front door. Lou sits up in bed and turns on the table lamp and runs a hand through her tight curls and rubs her eyes and neck trying to focus. I sit up and stretch as well.

"3 o'clock in the fucking morning. Someone's either dead or they're about to be."

The knocking starts again. Scooting out of bed she slips on a tank top and my boxers before leisurely walking over and taking a baseball bat from the corner. Balancing it lightly on her shoulder, she calmly leaves the room.

Walking down the hall she yells, "I'm coming goddamit!"

"Harry, what the hell man? Do you know what time it is? Are you drunk? Fuck man! Come in and sit down before you fall down. God knows I can't lift your big ass."

After a minute she comes back and picks up her cell phone. "Uncle Jack, it's Lou, yeah, sorry it's so late, no it's not an emergency but Harry's here and his head is bad, you might want to bring back-up. Yes, see you in 10."

She sighs and points the bat at me.

"It'll probably get loud, but unless you hear the crashing of furniture I want you to stay in this room."

Pretty much a certainty as she's wearing my boxers and my jeans are in the living room. I've got clothes in the dryer but it'll require a walk down the hall.

"Harry, what's up?"

"What's up!?"

"Yeah, what's up? What can I do for you?"

"You can tell me what happened. I have to hear from dad that you're seeing someone else. You should have heard him, 'yeah, little gristle found someone, you should have saw her blush when she introduced him, I think it's serious'. Yak Yak Yak. You don't even have the decency to tell me."

"We settled this. You got married Harry, for whatever reason. You explained it and I still don't fully understand it, marrying someone as a favor to a dead comrade so that they have benefits and coverage? It does not pass the smell test. Married for two years when you were supposed to be in love with me and I had to find out the hard way.

You should have found another way to help. Now, I've kept your secret from Uncle Jack and Aunt Arlene, which I'm fine with as I wouldn't want to hurt them, but it makes me complicit in your deceit, we are done."

"You don't want me Harry, not really. "

"I always wanted you Lou, it was never a case of not wanting you."

"You want me? Really? You ignore me when I'm here and hound me when I'm gone. We do nothing but fight like cats and dogs and it's tiresome as hell. And you're still MARRIED! No. Some things can't be undone, Harry. "

"You were always too busy for us. But him you immediately take off work for? Six months of what amounts to heavy petting, but him you meet and immediately screw. I warm you up and he gets to have you."

"Is that what this is about? I swear it'd almost be easier to just let you fuck me again and get it out of your system."

I look around for something to wear and quickly wrap the sheet around my waist and walk quickly down the hall. I find my jeans and a t-shirt shirt in the dryer.

There's a long pause. "You fucked him didn't you, when you didn't come home? You met some stranger in England and fucked him?"

"I met someone I like. I really like him. I'm not sorry about it either. I don't like many people, you know this."

She takes a deep sigh. "Look it's late, Uncle Jack is here, he's gonna drive you home, ok?"

Lou, it is not supposed to end like this. We are Harry and Lulu.

Not anymore Harry.

He leaves and all is quiet.

I walk down to find her in the dining room quietly sitting, eyes luminous with unshed tears, she looks at me and shrugs and sighs. I take her hand and we go back to sleep.

--

The alarm goes off at 7:05. Lulu rolls onto her back and pulls the covers over her head. "No, not yet."

I smile at her antics. "Come on woman, get up!"

I drag her to her feet and we go in the bathroom together, she pees first and then I pee and flush the toilet, she starts the shower and brushes her teeth I take the other sink and brush mine too, we give each other toothpaste smiles.

I spit and rinse. "I've got bad news."

She looks at me. "Already?"

"I have to shave this off, I know you like it but I'm not ready for a beard in the office yet."

She scowls & huffs. "Fine, but I don't see why not, I think I'd like to see a beard on you Mr."

"Really?"

"I think they're sexy."

"I'll have to make sure you don't run off with Santa Claus or the Brawny man."

She looks at me and shakes her head. "I must truly like you."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a contact-lens wearer and am about to let you defile the sanctity of my sybaritic pleasure dome with those little furs of yours." She eyes my razor with apprehension and I smile at her.

"I'd like to defile you right now, and if you don't stop standing there being all naked and mouthy, I just might."

She blinks slowly at me. "Really."

I've been teasing her ass with my finger lately, and she doesn't seem to mind. It makes her squirm in the most delightful way.

"One day in the near future I mean to have every little bit of you Lulu." I watch her carefully as the statement sinks in.

Several emotions cross her face before she gives me a doubtful look and shakes her head.

I give her a quick kiss and smack her butt. "Get in the shower."

She smiles and gets in. Quickly soaping herself she washes carefully, biting her lip a little as she washes her tender bits.

I turn on the TV for the news and get my shave on, I glance over and see I'm not the only one shaving. Our bathroom routine is already very intimate. I like being at home with her. I hurriedly finish shaving and join her in the shower.

"Promise you'll let me shave those legs one day?"

She shakes her head as she washes her hair she slicks a good amount of conditioner through before turning on all the showerheads rinsing off and leaving the shower.

Wrapped in a towel, she sits down and slathers lotion quickly all over, she's pretty expedient. After a critical look in the mirror she opens a cabinet and pulls out some mascara and lip-gloss and pinches her eyelids with something that looks like a torture device but turns out to be an eyelash curler.

I come out and dry myself and put on deodorant and boxers and lean against the counter watching her needlessly gild the lily.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Could you pop me an everything-bagel under the broiler for 1 minute and take out the smoked salmon and cream cheese? The Bagels are in the freezer. Thanks love."

She smiles and winks at me. Smiles and winks. I'm loving this.

Starting the coffee I pop two bagels under the broiler and head into the laundry room and open that closet dryer contraption and put on my usual, button down and khakis. I pour myself a cup and listen to her morning sounds.

She's blow drying her hair. I come back to find her in simple brown cotton panties and bra, dabbing on a bit of perfume. She's put on brown pinstripe pants and there's a dark yellow shirt, laid on the bed. Fastening her watch, she grabs some socks and puts on reddish brown wingtips. She catches me watching.

"What?"

"You straightened your hair again, I like it."

She looks at me sharply.

"Good grief woman! I love your natural hair too."

"Good answer. I like it like this but it will fall out if I do this to it every day, and I am so done with relaxers."

Women and their hair.

"Pants again?"

She rolls her eyes. "What is this pick on Lou day?"

She goes down the hall, in her bra and slacks very sexy. That vision will get me through the day.

"Where's my breakfast Mr.?!"

I get the bagels and cream cheese and coffee and bring it over to the counter, its 8:05 and the office is 10 minutes away, we've got time to eat and relax a bit.

"I love these, got addicted to them in NY and have them shipped in once a month. Nothing like an everything bagel with a schmear and some coffee." She closes her eyes in bliss.

"As for the clothes, I'm a lawyer, I wear suits, goes with the job. I treat myself once a year and go abroad to have a few custom made. I would dearly love to see that lankily elegant body of yours in something bespoke, maybe Oswald Boateng. It would suit you I think."

With a body like hers, those well-tailored suits aren't as conservative she thinks.

She leans over and wipes some cream cheese from my mouth with her knuckle and sucks it.

"I can see you in New York, you'd love it I think. Have you been?"

"Nope, not yet. I may have some business going on up that way soon though."

"Never been to New York? I've got a ton of vacation time; we should go. It's the closest you can come to living in a foreign country in the continental US."

"Where all have you been?"

"Denmark, Australia, Brazil, Morocco, London, Spain, Paris, Hong Kong, Germany, Malta, Okinawa, England, Monaco/ Cannes, Singapore, Iceland, Puerto Rico, Brittany France - the best butter in the world, Norway, Italy, Argentina, Sweden. I like Spain best though, all the Moorish influenced architecture, the jamon & coffee. I really liked London too, but not as much as Spain.

What I especially like about Europe overall is how they concentrate on living well daily, like it's their birthright. You know? The good food and fine china and nice clothes aren't just for special occasions. Every day is an occasion. Actually you kind of remind me of the Spaniards. You've got a laid-back, cultured yet open way about you. I really like that."

I pause mid chew and just stare. I manage to swallow and clear my throat. "I really like you too." Blushing to beat the band she hops off the stool and goes back down the hall to the bathroom, rinses her mouth and checks for seeds, I follow suit and we both give a little gargle with mouthwash.

-

I drive to my usual spot and she drives to hers. Also, as per usual, we enter at separate entrances and wait for the elevator as per usual. Unusual is me palming her ass in the elevator.

"Please remove your hand?"

"This is mine now, and as long as we're alone I'm going to touch it."

She groans. "There are cameras in this elevator Mr. Wilde."

"You've seen me naked, call me Dax. I have control over the security feed I can totally wipe this out, but I don't think anything looks amiss from this angle."

"That's abuse of power. Junie."

I smack her bottom and she yelps but doesn't turn around to look at me.

"We're almost to the 15th floor remove your hand please."

"As soon as we're on the 15th floor yes, but until then, no." I'm running my finger on the back seam of her pants and as I go lower I can feel the heat of her through the material.

She groans. "Damn these slow elevators."

I lean down and whisper in her ear. "You know you like it."

She shivers and her eyes close. "Not the point."

"That is entirely the point Ms. James."

I remove my hand just before the elevators open. She goes her way and I go mine.

After checking email, I view the security feed to make sure nothing suspicious is there. It looks like we're just talking, except when she jumps and my whispering in her ear looks suspect, especially the way she closes her eyes. That looks a little pornographic. Hmmm . . . yes this will have to disappear.

I text her - miss me yet

No.

Yes you do. How's your bottom?

That's none of your concern.

I'm very concerned for your bottoms welfare, come down to the server room and let me check on it.

SCANDALOUS! it's too early for that.

It's never too early and never too late.

I'm busy. Did you put my lunch in the fridge?

Yes, mistress.

I find your tone improved. Where are we meeting for lunch?

Meet me at the park near the hospital.

OK

See you @ 1 o'clock

Looking forward to it

It's 1 o'clock before we know it and we are at the park in my truck looking at the ducks eating our sandwiches and sharing the last of the almond torte cake. We're sitting quietly looking out and it's gotten pleasantly tense. She's crossed her legs and is biting her lip. I can see her heart beating quickly in the hollow of her neck. I want to bury my face in her lap.

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
166 Followers
123456...9