Vision Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sound as desperate as I've been feeling all these weeks and I don't care.

"Now you sound a little crazy Dax." She looks at me warily and leans away.

"This, from the woman that made me crazy."

Sitting down she pulls me with her and takes my hand and rests her face in my palm and sighs, closing her eyes.

The moon has serious competition from the stars, there's a small shower of shooting stars and simultaneously we exhale, sigh and breathe, watching the heavens for a long while until she shivers.

"You're cold?"

"A little chilled, yeah."

"I guess so in that little bandage you're trying to pass off as a dress."

"You noticed." She smiles a little mischievously.

"Stevie Wonder would notice that dress. Not wearing a bra either. I got here just in time."

"I thought you liked me in dresses?"

"Oh, I quite like it. I just don't want anyone else liking it. Have you been walking around like this?" I'm thinking of Antreas and his talk of guys sniffing around and starting to feel a little uneasy.

"No." She pauses for effect, "Most days I wear a bikini, weather permitting of course."

Still mischievous. I give her a good pinch and she squeals. There's just no help for it I suppose, at least there was someone here watching out for her. Guardian angels everywhere.

"There's even less of you to pinch bébé, we need to fatten you up."

"Well I've been eating regularly, maybe its all the running and walking. I've not been this size since New York. I rather like it."

"Antreas said that until tonight you'd been having issues with cake. You wanna talk about that?"

She looks away. "Not really."

"Mmmhmm I see . . ."

"You're looking extra skinny yourself Mr." She leans back to look at me. "What have you been eating?"

I look down at that face. "Everything but what I want."

She blinks slowly and holds my gaze as I gently bend to kiss her. She tastes of vanilla sugar. It starts innocently enough but soon she's returning my kiss like a woman possessed, pushing against my chest trying to lay us down. I gently push her away and stand us up, put my jacket around her shoulders and take her hand and slowly walk us back; it gives me time to calm down.

"If you don't mind I'll crash on your sofa tonight. Tomorrow I'll look into a hotel of my own. I think there's a hotel or something on the other side of the island."

I hear her sharp intake of breath.

"Why?"

"Because I think we need to take this slow this time, give us both a little space while we work it out."

"It's a little late for that don't you think?"

"We have to try."

She sighs and in a small voice asks, "Stay with me?"

I know it's costing her dearly to ask. "Alright, if you're sure it's what you want." I look at her carefully.

She nods and exhales slowly. "How long are you here for anyway?"

"As long as it takes."

"What about work?"

"What about it? What are they going to do? Fire me? I can get another job. I can't get another you."

"Don't fuck up your career, Dax. You have to earn a living."

"If it comes to that, and I sincerely doubt it will, I'm fine. I've got a bit saved. I've got side projects. I'm good."

She looks at me and sighs and shrugs.

We stop outside the door and try to get as much sand off as possible.

"You may want to leave those flowers outside, they attract bugs. Big ones."

She bites her lip apprehensively and then smiles and slaps me on the shoulder. "That's what big strapping men are for, killing bugs."

I laugh heartily. "Rather sexist of you."

With an insouciant shrug of shoulder she shakes her head and says, "Whatever." She gently removes the flowers from her hair and smells them again and puts them in a glass of water.

"We should get ready for bed I guess. You go first this time."

Removing an item from a drawer she goes into the bathroom and quietly shuts the door. I hang up my jacket and shirt and slacks, I grab a T-shirt. I wonder if she's going to shut the balcony doors, it's sultry and humid in here. There are air conditioning units, but she was chilled out on the beach. I'll just have to tough it out. I am not looking forward to the couch.

I grab a pillow and make myself as comfortable as possible. What the hell is she doing in there? I'm damned tired and I'd like to brush my teeth before I go to sleep and this couch is starting to actually feel not half bad. There's a good steady breeze.

I've just drifted off when there's a sharp poke on my shoulder and I open my eyes to Lulu standing there with her hands on her hips in a pink wrap tied like a halter. Since when does she wear pink? I've never seen her in pink. I like it.

"Are you high? What the hell are you doing? You look positively crazy trying to sleep your 6'3 self on a love seat. Brush your teeth and come to bed."

She turns on her heel and leaves the room, little feet slapping insistently against the wood floor. Not even 6 hours and she's barking orders. I get up and do as I'm told.

How am I supposed to sleep next to her? I mean what I say about taking things slowly.

I give a final rinse with water and pass a hot rag over my face and take a deep breath as I go into the bedroom.

Wearing her glasses she's at the laptop typing furiously. When she sees me, she quickly finishes and shuts off the computer. She looks at me curiously.

"It's kind of hot for a T-shirt don't you think?"

Already she's trying to get me to take my clothes off.

"I'll manage. We could always turn on the ac you know."

"Well, if you're hot . . .?"

"I am a little warm."

She purses her lips "Alright."

Closing the doors she turns on the units and pulls out a light sweater. "The ac can be aggressive."

Once the lights are off she tries to settle down. She'll toss and turn all night if I don't hold her.

"Come here." I open my arms and she quickly scoots over and snuggles against me and slides her hand under my t-shirt and sighs. I grab her wandering hand.

"We should try to get some sleep."

"Sleep?"

"I think the travel is catching up with me." It's a true enough statement.

She sighs resignedly and yawns. "Fine."

"I hear you pouting Lulu-butt." I kiss her forehead. "Go to sleep. We'll get there, trust me."

-----

We sleep late, it's almost 10 am when we wake. She says it's still a work-day even if it is Friday. She showers and puts on a shirt and slacks and calls for room-service and sits down at the computer.

"Give me two hours or so and then we can do anything you want. You probably need to check out things at the office yourself I'd imagine."

"Nope. I'm on emergency leave. There's nothing that can't wait."

She arches that brow and looks at me dubiously.

"Alright now Dax, but we've still got deals in the works that you're involved with."

"I'm aware of that and on top of everything - going for a run, be back soon." I give her a quick kiss, use the bathroom put on some shorts and a t-shirt and head out. It'll be good to clear my head.

I come back just as she's closing the laptop and sitting back to sip on some coffee.

"How was your run?"

"Long, scenic. Have you eaten?"

"I was starved - couldn't wait, sorry." She says sheepishly.

"No need to be sorry, it's ok Bébé."

"There are croissants and fruit. The coffee's really good. Pace yourself though, we're going to see Antreas today." She smiles.

"He mentioned me contributing to his retirement fund."

"Don't worry, I've seen him play against his wife and he starts out having her on the run but she gets him in the end every time. He gives it all away up front, every move he's going to make is written all-over his face. She says this is both good and bad, but mainly good. They've been married 22 years and there are no surprises left and she's more than ok with that. She's got friends who aren't quite so lucky in that some of them get surprises all the time."

"You just make yourself at home wherever you go, don't you?"

She looks at me quizzically. "I'm sure I don't know what you mean. But hurry up and shower. I like to be there when Antreas pulls the traps."

We have an excellent day with Antreas his wife Ariadne and 4 of their 6 children the two oldest are away working for the summer. Sure enough Antreas starts out strong but in the end with his wife having given me pointers it swings my way. I toast Ariadne, which causes Antreas to grumble good-naturedly.

"Ariadne - supposed to mean 'pure', more like your name should be Arachne for spider. Six kids! Six kids to clothe, educate and feed and she gives tips to take money from my pockets." He shakes his head.

We go home, tired full - one of us tipsy and slightly hoarse from singing in Greek and drinking too much ouzo. I drive us carefully back and soon as we're done showering she passes out and is fast asleep. Today was easy. If I can just keep her occupied until we get home.

I somehow manage to fend her off the following day as well. It proves damned difficult though when she decides to sunbathe topless. "Lou you can not walk around like that. Put some clothes on!"

"It's a sunny day and I'm on vacation. I can do exactly as I bloody well please."

She puts on her shades and picks up a book and lies back. I decide to read as well. She adjusts the umbrella shade to shield her and lies down on her stomach. I make peace with my hard on and pray for patience and guidance as I watch her eventually fall asleep. I can't stop looking at her. All that gleaming sun kissed flesh on display. Like I've landed in the middle of a sports illustrated swimsuit edition.

I'm saved sometime just after noon when the sky goes dark and the clouds open up. She ties her wrap around her and goes in to order room service.

We eat and chill for the rest of the day watching movies and catching up on talk. We fall asleep mid-conversation and sleep soundly all night. It's about 9:00 am when we wake up.

She rubs the sleep from her eyes and smiles as she slowly stretches out on top of me and rubs her cheek against my beard and sighs rubbing my nose with hers and kissing me gently on the lips. With her love of morning sex I know where this is going if I don't stop it fast. I flip her over and kiss her again. With an arm around my neck she's lazily rubbing the back of my thigh with her other hand before biting my lip.

"Let's have breakfast in bed?"

"Sounds good, but I was hoping to see a little of this place. I thought we'd rent bikes and look around a bit."

I roll quickly away and go to the bathroom; she doesn't look so much disappointed as mildly exasperated. But when I come back she seems fine.

"We still have the rental car came with the room, we could tour the island. Or we could get the ferry over to La Digue, there's another vanilla plantation I'd like to see."

"Sounds like a plan. Tell you what, ring for breakfast, and while you shower, I'll check emails and then I'll shower real quick and we'll eat and get out of here."

"Cool." She ordered breakfast and then went into the bathroom. That was easier than I thought.

I quickly look up more local attraction to keep us busy. I dash off some instructions by email and contact Max with a status report. I'm done by the time she comes out in black linen slacks, a thin white wife-beater, adorable.

There's a knock at the door, breakfast has arrived.

"Dax, you can at least eat with me."

"Still bossy I see."

"If you'd showered with me we'd both be clean now." She's pouting big time.

"Lou, behave yourself."

"Why should I? You've given me no incentive to do so."

"Incentive?"

"Yes."

"Come here."

She comes over.

"What's wrong?"

"I want you." She looks at me pointedly.

"I want you too."

"You don't act like it," she grumbles.

"I didn't bring condoms with me."

"Oh." She looks confused and more than a little disappointed.

"I didn't know what I was walking into, didn't want to be presumptuous."

"But I'm not ovulating and my period's almost due. I'm safe. It's safe. I swear to God." She whines.

"Good to know, but we've got a lot to work out so we're going to take it slowly this time."

"Don't you think it's a little late for that?"

"Perhaps, but I mean to try."

"How do you get to make that decision alone?"

She looks mildly dejected. I sit down and put her on my lap and kiss her lips and cheeks.

"Come on here now, don't be like that. We've been through a lot. Of course I want you. I'm dying to have you. There's time."

She puts her arms around my neck and looks at me imploringly. "We could do other things."

"And so we shall, later." I give her lips a quick kiss. "Eat now."

We are more than sex and I'm going to make her understand that somehow. I don't know if I'll be successful but I mean to hold out as long as I can. I know she's confused. Hell, I'm confused myself, but I know that we're on the verge of figuring this out.

We take our breakfast out on the balcony. Picking at her food and actually passing on her beloved bacon, she nibbles half a croissant, takes a few bites of fruit and drinks some coffee and that's it.

"You should eat a little more."

"I'm good, and if we're taking the ferry, the less in my stomach the better."

"I checked and the ferry comes at 10:30 so we'll leave as soon as I come out."

I watch as she goes to make the bed, snatching the flat sheet off with impatience and beating it against the mattress to clear it of possible grit before remaking the bed. Her chest is heaving as she puts things away.

I finish my coffee and head to the shower. This is going to be harder than I thought. I know she's frustrated, but Lulu would rather fuck than feel and if we're going to be in it for the long haul, I'm not sure that's going to cut it.

She's so hot blooded though and I've missed her body desperately and want nothing more than to just sit her on top of me for a few hours. But the thought of getting her pregnant and harming her has chastened me. We'll have to sort out some birth control, if I have to personally feed her the pill every day and keeps condoms stashed everywhere I will.

In the meantime I take the soap and with visions of that scrap of dress with the flimsy straps and her making the bed firmly in mind I quickly rub one out. I finish with a blast of icy cold water. Dried, dressed, reasonably groomed and somewhat calmer, I come out just as she signs off the computer.

She gives me a brief look. "Let's go."

Rolling the breakfast cart outside the door she leaves a tip and a note requesting extra towels. Remembering what Uncle Jack advised I pocket some candy and two granola bars, cargo pants are handy.

We head down to the ferry and park and manage to run down the dock to catch it just in time. The trip over is a little choppy. She looks a little green, but manages to hold her own. Arriving, we find a car rental place, get a map and set out with her navigating we find the plantation without too much trouble.

The scenic tour proves mildly interesting, especially the part about vanilla and vagina being of the same etymology, vanilla meaning sheath.

Lulu looks skeptical. "Are you sure? Because the pods in fact look like elongated penises, hundreds of them." She quietly muses aloud. I hear titters of laughter from the group.

I lean down and whisper. "What's on your mind?" I smile at her.

Giving me a withering look she walks off with the group. She's moving past annoyed and heading towards angry. We've been walking for about two hours when I slip her a granola bar which she gratefully accepts. Sitting down on a stump, she immediately starts to eat it.

An ancient tortoise ambles over and I get a shot of them having what looks to be an existential discussion. At the end of the tour we buy plenty of vanilla and coconut oil and arrange to have it shipped home.

We head back. It's too late for lunch and too early for dinner. Tired and hot we go back to the room for a lie down.

Turned on her side away from me she lies stiffly for a few minutes before jerkily getting up and going into the bathroom. She's angry. I lie there and hear the water start. This is ridiculous. I get up quickly strip down and go in. She's just gotten under the water when I take the soap and rag and start to gently wash her.

More shivering but not from cold this time as I trail the cloth over her neck, breasts and belly down to her soft smooth little mound. I drop the cloth and stroke her until she comes. I have been dreaming of that face.

She sleepily opens her eyes and smiles. "I think it's your turn." Taking the soap and working up a lather she squeezes me with both hands staring at me all the while. She kisses me again and turns me around and there we are reflected in the mirror her cheek pressed against my back; one hand gripping my shoulder while the other is snaked around my waist slowly jerking me off.

A flickie starring us and it's quickly over in an impressively high-arcing flash. That wasn't even 5 minutes, and I jerked off this morning! I hear laughter.

"It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one with issues." I follow her gaze. I'm still rock hard.

"Jesus Christ."

"Is that what you're calling it these days?"

"I blame you and that little porno production you just put on."

More wicked laughter. Weighing and rubbing her breasts - she looks at me. "My period is due next week, you know it's perfectly safe."

"Absolutely not Lou!"

She arches that eyebrow and looks down. "Jesus Christ seems to have other ideas. Let's ask his opinion?"

She leans down, addressing my dick directly. "What say you JC?"

It jerks spasmodically towards her.

She laughs and shakes her head. "Hmmm, I think he wants in. You've been out voted." With that she roughly pushes me against the marble shower wall before grabbing my shoulders, simultaneously jumping and wrapping her legs around my waist and slowly sliding down onto me. Deliciously wet and tight. Damn it all! She kisses me and smiles delightedly.

"I can't believe I was able to do that. Did you know I was a dance major in undergrad?"

Dance major? She's gone insane. "Lou, stop. Get down!" I smack her bottom and she arches her eyebrow. She shakes her head and tightens her legs around me.

"Spanking me is definitely on the menu. But unless you want me to fall, you should probably be grabbing my ass now."

She's kissing me pulling at my earlobe with her teeth, sucking my neck, biting my stubbled chin and grinding against me, so slickly wet within and without, her breasts sliding against my chest, she's everywhere and it's irresistible and overwhelming.

"Fuck me Dax."

I groan and give up. "So you want to be fucked?"

"Yes. Right here, right now. I mean to come on your dick." Sweet filthy girl.

Still watching the both of us in the mirror, I grab her ass and start sliding her up and down. She's increasing the pressure or the pace I'm not sure which but all of a sudden she hooks her legs over my arms - bracing her feet against the tiled wall. I feel her getting tighter, she's on the verge.

I'm watching the back of her as she moves faster and faster - she comes with shiver that shakes the both of us - my last thought before pulling out of her coming violently and loudly on her stomach, is about her triangle shaped tan line.

She finally slides off and down staggering a little before leaning back against the wall. Slowly catching her breath she calmly finishes washing herself and leaves me in the shower without another glance.

I wash up again and grab a towel and come out and sit down on the bed, I run my hands through my hair. Damn!

Opening a bottle of manoi oil she slowly rubs her arms, breasts and stomach. She turns around.

"Do my back?"

I frown at her but take the bottle and rub her back and shoulders as instructed. It smells like the island at night. She looks at me over her shoulder and down at her bottom indicating that I am to oil that as well.