Visit from Robert Has Delicious End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert slowly began to rock his hips, causing his cock to slowly slide up and down her pussy, rubbing along her clit, and causing Sadie's pussy to grow even more wet with anticipation. Sitting up and straddling his pelvis, Sadie continued to rub her pussy lips along the length of his stiff cock. She rubbed back and forth, until the slick sounds their body made was drowned out by Sadie's heavy breathing caused by her nearing orgasm.

Unable to prolong it anymore, Sadie raised to her knees, positioning her dripping pussy right above Robert's swollen shaft. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his cock, allowing her entrance to become used to the tip first. Her pussy began to contract immediately as waves of pleasure shot through her body. Easing her body down more, Sadie sat on Robert, feeling his length fill her more than she had ever experienced before.

While she adjusted to his size, Robert sat up and began to lick and suck her swollen, sensitive nipples, causing Sadie to squirm with delight. "Shit Robert, you're driving me crazy! I don't think I will last long," Sadie said, her words almost unintelligible with her heavy breathing. Gently, she began to rock back and forth on his cock, feeling it hit every spot in her pussy, places she didn't know could bring so much pleasure. Robert soon fell in sync with her rocking, and was able to raise his hips as she rocked back, pushing his cock in as deep as possible.

Quickening her pace, Sadie was soon bucking her hips and arching her back as she fucked him hard. "Mmm baby...your cock is so good!" Sadie screamed. She grabbed her tits as she bounced on his cock, tweaking her nipples, and causing shocks of pain and pleasure.

Knowing he wouldn't last much longer in this position, Robert grabbed Sadie and sat up, laying her back and pulling her legs up to rest on his shoulders. Taking his cock in his hand, he began to gently spank her pussy with it, as Sadie wiggled her ass against his balls. Placing the head at her entrance, Sadie didn't wait for him, and with a swift movement of her hips, slammed her pussy down on his cock. "Mmmm fuck Sadie! Your pussy feels so good!" Robert growled.

With long, deep strokes, Robert took over and pounded Sadie's pussy, reaching out and roughly grabbing her bouncing tits. With each outward thrust, Sadie's pussy muscles would tighten around him, as if she did not want him to leave her body.

Sadie arched her back and gripped the sides of the table as Robert sent waves of ecstasy through her body. "Fuck me Robert! Punish my pussy baby. Mmm your cock is so good." Sadie surprised herself with her outburst; she had never spoke that way during sex, but she couldn't control herself with Robert.

Grabbing her legs and spreading them wide open, Robert began to fuck Sadie harder than she had ever been fucked before, "I'm going to cum soon Sadie, I want you to cum with me!"

Sadie reached down and frantically started to flick her clit, feeling her orgasm building up deep inside. "I'm so close Robert, don't stop!" she squealed as he began to arch his back and moan louder. "Don't pull out Robert, finish inside me. I want to feel your cum in my pussy!" Sadie screamed.

Sadie's words sent Robert over the edge and their mutual orgasms shook the table near its breaking point, as Sadie dug her nails into his back and he slammed his cock in her slick, warm pussy, shooting his entire load deep into her.

Collapsing on top of her, they both took several minutes to catch their breath. Shivering with pleasure, Sadie kissed Robert long and deeply. "I'm looking forward to a private gym session with you," Robert said when they finally pulled away.

12