Visit to a Strip Club

Story Info
Samantha's first trip to a strip club.
1.4k words
4.14
113.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha and I had been talking about two fantasies that we hadn't had the courage to try yet. Looking at photos of other women had gotten her a little hot and she got curious even though she had never even kissed another woman. She also wanted to see me with another woman, but wasn't sure how she would react if it actually happened. I can't imagine falling in love with another woman, but Samantha is afraid I might. She is very hot, a 5'5" Asian with a tight body, perfect B-cup breasts, and beautiful brown eyes. I tell her that no other woman is as hot as she is, but she never believes me.

I thought a safe way to play with both fantasies would be to visit a strip club. She could pick a dancer she liked. I could pick a dancer I liked and we could go from there. She was game, so we planned an outing. The day we went, she wore a white knit dress that buttoned down the front and heels. I was dressed casually. Off we went to the club.

It was like most of the clubs I have been in. There was a stage, two poles, two dancers, and seats all around. There were also couches and booths around the outside for private dances. I think Samantha was the only woman at the club who wasn't a dancer, so they sat us right up front. It was fun to see all the heads turn while we were walking. She was dressed pretty modestly, but sexy as hell. Her knit dress showed a little bit of skin and you just barely see her bra. I was also checking out her bottom. It's why a man always lets the lady go first. She runs, so her ass and legs are in great shape. Even though everything was covered, the dress clung to her curves and I was already getting hungry.

We were getting plenty of attention from the dancers. They made sure to visit us on stage, and some made small talk. Samantha was shy about tipping, so I made sure to keep the ladies happy. She wasn't shy about watching, though. She took in every spin and every reveal. I'm sure she'll be trying those moves on me later, but right then I was just enjoying her reaction. The beer and the open sexuality were starting to affect her. I could see her getting a little turned on, and you could see her chest taking deeper breaths.

We were talking about which dancers we liked. Ever since I met Samantha, I like petite Asian women. Samantha prefers Caucasian partners. We compromised, in a way and picked the same dancer. We both liked a brunette, with a petite frame and what looked like B cups breasts with good sized nipples. She wasn't the most acrobatic dancer, but she was the hottest. Her moves screamed sex. I think she liked us, too, because she rarely left us during her set. She managed to get Samantha talking a little, about where we were from and had we ever been to a club before. It was kind of unreal for me to see Samantha talking to her. This club was topless only, but her g-string didn't cover much. You could see the outline of her shaved pussy through the material as she was chatting with Samantha about the weather.

After her set, Samantha and I decided she was the one for us. I hadn't said anything to her, but I hoped she would come by and ask if we wanted a dance. We didn't have to wait long. She came out from back a few minutes later. We told her we each wanted a dance, and she moved us to the back wall. It was still pretty crowded, but there were couches that were a little more comfortable to lean back in. We got some attention going back. I think the guys were hoping she would dance for Sam.

I got my dance first, and it was a pretty standard lap dance. I got three songs. She spent the first one undressing and the next two teasing me. I liked the way she moved and was getting pretty turned on. Once I tried to look over to see Sam's reaction, and the stripper squeezed her nipples onto my face to keep my attention on her. By the time she turned around and sat in my lap, I was ready to take Sam out to the car and into the back seat.

I did get to see Samantha with the dancer riding my lap, but I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Was she jealous or turned on? I didn't get a chance to find out. After my third song ended, the dancer went right to Sam. Guys at three tables around us had turned to watch. These were the two most beautiful women in the club and all of us were hoping for things to heat up.

The dancer was already topless from me and didn't bother getting dressed again for Sam. She went right into the dance. Both of the women were getting into it. It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Our voyeurs seemed to think so, too. Sam had never been to a strip club and didn't know the rules. She didn't know that the customer doesn't get to touch. Once, when the dancer pushed her tits towards Sam's face, Sam actually reached her head forward and sucked a nipple into her mouth. She bit it gently and I saw the dancer's breast stretch just a little as she pulled away before Sam let go.

Sam wasn't ready for the contact to end, so she reached out a hand and pinched the other nipple. I don't think the dancer minded, but she grabbed Samantha's hand wagged her finger like it was a no-no. I don't believe what she did next. And I don't believe Samantha let her. She unbuttoned Sam's dress and pulled it down to her waist so Sam couldn't move her arms. It wasn't much of a bind, but Sam played along and left her arms at her sides. Her bra was a thick, so we couldn't see much. But even in the dark of the club I could see where her belly button piercing used to be. She knew we were watching because she had tightened her stomach a little and she was looking tight.

Then the dancer started to tease her by moving about a foot away from her face and stopping, then pulling back again. Sam took the bait and leaned forward. The dancer rewarded her with a kiss, and rewarded the club with a gorgeous nipple slip. Sam's bra was stiff and a little too big for her. Even though it showed nothing when she was sitting up, when she moved forward her bra pulled away a little and we saw a clear view of both nipples through the tops of her bra. The other tables were definitely giving us more attention now. Sam kissing the dancer without realizing her tits were on display is one of the hottest things I have ever seen.

I guess Sam was getting pretty turned on, because she seemed up for everything. When the last song started, the dancer broke off her kiss and pushed her breasts back into Sam's face. Then she reached behind her and unclasped Sam's bra while Sam licked a nipple. I watched Sam's bra drop into her lap as six guys watched on from the other tables. Her nipples showed how excited she was. She was way past the point of no return. I had the best view when the dancer pulled away and sat in Sam's lap. I could see her rubbing her nipples against Sam's while the two of them tongue kissed.

It only lasted a couple of minutes, but I wondered why the club didn't step in. They were both clearly enjoying the kiss and enjoying being on display. The dancer was grinding into Samantha and Samantha was running her hands on the dancer's ass. I guess nobody official noticed, or they thought it was good for business. At the end of the song, the dancer gave Sam a few more innocent kisses, and then got dressed. Sam pulled her shirt up, but left the bra off. She was still excited from the dance, and I could see the shape and color of her nipples through her knit dress.

The dancer stayed and had a drink with us until it was time for her next set. When she finally left, we couldn't wait to get our hands on each other and left the club. In the car, I found out that she had given Sam her number. Sam wants to call her, but hasn't decided whether she wants to go through with it yet. I'll let you know if she does.