Visit to a Stud Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
164 Followers

Finally Shelley pulled back and he felt the dildo slide out. She crawled over beside him and collapsed onto her back. Katie let go of his legs and lifted her leg up so she could turn around and lie on the other side of him. He put his arm around her and felt the warm stickiness of his own cum as she hugged herself up against him. He moved his arm and pulled Shelley against him on the other side and the three lay there in contented silence. Katie ran her hand up and down his chest as they waited for their breathing to return to normal. Shelley looked up at him and smiled as she nestled closer.

Roy thought about what they had done and knew these two twenty-five year olds had taught him a new trick. His tight little asshole felt stretched and he knew it would be a while before he forgot this afternoon. These two could have anyone they wanted and he was just glad they picked him.

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
164 Followers
12