Visit to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my desire to bring you multiple orgasms, I don't realize that, with our current position, every time I drive the toy into your depths, the base comes into contact with my clit. I have always had problems achieving orgasms at times, and I had never experienced one while fucking my lovers with a strap on.

Just as you reach the pinnacle of your desire, right on the sweet raiser blade edge of pleasure, my thrusting becomes sporadic. We both reach the goal at the same time screaming feral screams into the night. I collapse on the bed next to your limp form laying prone on the bed, trying to catch my breath. While I am trying to figure out what in the hell just happened to me, because I have never experienced anything like this before, I look over at you and realize that you're not moving. I get a little scared, but I notice that you are breathing deeply.

I had planned to bring you great pleasure and to fuck you till you passed out, I just never thought that I would actually be able to carry through with my dreams. I gently roll you over and place your head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around you and gently kiss your forehead.

With you in my arms, I feel at peace, like I have finally found the missing piece that completes my heart. As I listen to your steady breathing, I give into my exhaustion and pull you closer to my body as I fall asleep knowing that you are there waiting for me in my dreams with open arms and an open heart.