Visit To The Nurse

Story Info
She gets more than a medical examination.
1.8k words
3.17
130.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is morning on a warm June day. I am lying in bed, relaxed and wondering what the day ahead holds. I hear the postman walk up the pathway and then push the letters through the door. I am surprised - I rarely get mail. I sit up in bed and find my silk negligee and wander downstairs picking up the post as I pass my front door .

Initially I think it is junk mail, until I see a rather official letter. I notice it is from the Local Heath Authority. I open it and then as I read the first few lines I feel the dread in the bottom of my stomach. "It is three years since your last vaginal smear test. Please contact your surgery immediately to make an appointment." I know what happens if I ignore the letter: you get another. Ignore that and they call you telling you when your appointment is. The dread takes over the whole of my body, but I know I must call and make the appointment.

The phone is answered quickly. I ask if I can make an appointment with the nurse. To my shock they have just had a cancellation; she is free in an hour. I decide I must go but before I can put the phone down I hear the question "Can I just ask what you are seeing her for so that she can be prepared?" I can hear the amusement in her voice as I reply.

I arrive at the Doctors surgery at 9.55am for my appointment is at 10.00. I go and report my arrival to the reception desk and as I tell the receptionist I am here to see the nurse she looks up and gives me a smile. Does she detect that I feel like a lamb to the slaughter?

At 10.00am precisely the Nurse appears from her room and calls out my name. I get up and follow her into the small room that is her domain. In the room there is a desk, a doctors couch with stirrups and a light at the end. And at the very end of the room is a door, I have no idea what is beyond; to my knowledge that door is never opened. Today's Nurse is new to the Surgery, I haven't seen her before. She starts the polite chitchat, talking about how lucky we have been to have such wonderful weather and asks me if I have been on holiday yet. I try to reply, but of course I know what the next 15 minutes hold so I am finding it difficult to even concentrate. She tells me not to worry and that it is natural to be nervous and then she proceeds to tell me that the surgery has had a change in policy and not only will I today have a smear test but a full female examination. She explains that she will be checking my breasts as well as completing a vaginal examination. She notices the colour in my face change and tells me again to relax. She then tells me that I need to get completely naked so that the examination can continue, explaining that it will probably take 30 minutes, unless there are any concerns.

I stand there naked in front of her and she walks over to me.

"First, I will examine your breasts. Lay down on the couch and raise one arm above your head." I do as I am instructed and she starts to check my breast and under my arm. I feel my nipples become erect and start to become really embarrassed. "That's right dear, you relax", says the nurse.

It seems to take her ages to exam both of my breasts and I am relieved when she finally says that everything seems ok.

She moves from the top of the couch to the bottom and I see her bend down to pick up her latex gloves and KY Jelly. She slides her hands into the gloves and then sets the stirrups wide apart at the bottom of the bed. Reaching over and one by one she places my feet in the stirrups before reaching out for the cold metal speculum. She slowly rubs KY jelly on to the end and sees my eyes widening.

"Don't worry dear, it will be fine and all over before you can blink."

At that point she pushes the speculum hard into my pussy and my hips lift off the couch as a reaction. She pushes them back down and tells me to relax... how the hell I am expected to do that I really don't know.

Slowly she cranks open the spectrum until she can see the opening to my uterus. She takes the swab and as quickly as she started she pulls out the speculum. I see the look on her face change.

"Stay where you are. I'm going to fetch the doctor." I wonder what on earth can be wrong.

Suddenly the door at the end of the Nurses Room opens. I'm shocked because firstly I have never seen beyond the door and secondly because I now have a male doctor staring straight at me, naked with my legs spread.

"The Nurse has asked if I can do a further examination. I need you to come into my surgery. Please come this way."

I follow him into the dark room. I hear the door close and then lock behind me.

"So then Bitch, you get turned on when my nurse has her fingers in your Cunt?!"

I'm trying to answer when the light is turned on...I can't believe what I see in front of me.

There is another doctors couch, but this one is pure stainless steel with locking stirrups at the foot end and locking cuffs at the slightly raised end. I feel the doctor press up against my behind. There is no way to escape.

"Right Bitch, get on the couch."

I do as he says. He grabs my legs and locks them one by one into the stirrups before grabbing at my wrists and locking them in place too.

"So bitch, we need to find out what it is that turns you on so much. I'm disgusted that you get turned on when my nurse is examining you. I am going to do the test again and monitor what happens."

He takes some latex gloves and slides his hand inside one.

"Right Bitch lets she if it's the latex that turns you on!"

He leans over me and with a thrust he pushes two fingers up my cunt... he hears me wince.

"That hurt!" I cry.

"So Bitch, it isn't latex."

He removes the gloves and grabs the cold metal speculum that is lying on the trolley next to him. He smears it with KY Jelly and then slides it into my pussy. As it slips in I raise my arse off the couch and he smiles.

"Ah, so that's it, isn't it Bitch... you like to feel stretched by a cold metal speculum? You fucking dirty Bitch... I need to teach you a lesson don't I?"

He reaches down to the trolley... I have no idea what he is going to do. Then I see what he has in his hand: a huge metal vibrator.

"Right Bitch, lets see what happens when I stretch your cunt with this!"

He grabs the top of my thigh with one hand and with the other he starts to plunge the vibrator in and out of my pussy... he can see I am getting wet and he turns the vibrator on....it feels fantastic and I grid my hips to get the benefit of the vibrator on my clit.

He looks at the enjoyment on my face and then without moving the vibrator from my dripping pussy, he leans down and bites hard on my erect nipples.

"You really are a fucking dirty Bitch aren't you?"

I can feel that I am going to come. I start to moan as he plunges the vibrator harder, faster and deeper...

"Oh my god I am going to cum..."

At the same time I shoot hot cum out of my pussy soaking the doctor's hand.

"Right Bitch...you really do need to be taught a lesson."

He unlocks me and throws me over so that I am laying face down. He moves the stirrups and cuffs until he can lock me to the couch in a kneeling position.

I hear him reach to the trolley again but this time I have no idea what he has in his hand.... until I get a very sharp sting across my arse.

It's a cane.

"Right Bitch, I think ten of the best might stop you from being such a dirty whore."

I brace myself as he begins ten swift strokes of the cane. My arse feels like it is on fire.

"Did that hurt Bitch?"

"Yes" I reply.

"Well Bitch, we better find something that will make it feel better."

I hear him stride away from the couch. What could he be fetching? Again, it is not until I feel the sensation that I know what it is...ice.

Slowly he runs the ice cubes over my arse, which not only soothes the pain, but also makes my pussy wet again. He slowly rubs the cube around the opening of my pussy then slowly pushes the ice cube in...it's breathtaking and I can feel it defrosting with the wet melting ice running down my leg.

"Right Bitch. Time for one more lesson."

I hear him move to the end of the couch, his fingers touching my clit, and then...fuck...that's his cock...he is pushing his big hard cock deep into me.

"Now Bitch, your final punishment...a real hard fucking."

His cock is thrusting in and out of my cunt as he spanks my arse and grabs my tits, pulling hard on them.

"I'll teach you to cum all over my hand you Bitch! There is only one place you're allowed to cum and that is all over my cock."

He spanks my arse again and thrusts even harder and even faster. I can feel it now...I am going to cum any second. He hears me moaning...

"That's it Bitch, cum on, cum on!"

I do. I explode and feel my cum shoot all over his dick and simultaneously I feel his cum shoot into me.

He unlocks the stirrups and cuffs.

"Get dressed Bitch. The way out is over there." He points to the door that leads to the Reception.

And with that he pulls up his trousers, walks to the locked door, unlocks it and closes it behind him.

I get dressed and walk out through Reception. Maybe coming for an examination isn't that bad after all!