Visit with Mom

Story Info
Mom and son discover each other over school break.
3.5k words
4.46
202.3k
179
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just graduated high school and was heading off to college when the call came in. Dad had just been killed in a car accident.

Of course Mom and I were both devastated. I told her I would hold off on college for a year to help her get through it, but she declined.

"Oh, no Sweetie, you need to get a good education, Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

So off I went. I tried out for and made the football team as a wide receiver. Not first string, but I still got to play once in a while. I spent a lot of my free time in the gym, getting leaner and stronger.

Time passed, I thought less about losing Dad, and called home a couple times a week. We couldn't afford to have me fly home for breaks, so I stayed on campus until the end of my first year.

I flew back home with one of my old high school friends that went to the same college, and his parents picked us up at the airport and drove me home.

I had left it very vague about when I would be home so I could surprise my Mom.

I knocked on the door with a big grin, expecting to say some smart as comment to surprise her.

The door opened and a beautiful woman stood there. I could tell it was my mother but she had changed a lot! Her dark hair was longer, tied back into a ponytail with her bangs cut just above her deep blue eyes. She was wearing a tight half shirt that exposed her midsection and showed just a hint of nipple poking out. She had on some tight bicycle shorts that came about half way down her thighs. Some ankle high socks and sneakers completed the outfit. I was speechless!

Her eyes flew open when she recognized me.

"Ryan! Is that really you? You're not my little boy anymore! You've grown into a handsome man!"

"Mom? Wow! Damn, you've changed!" I mean wow! You're so hot! I mean well, for my Mom."

I continued to trip over my tongue until she grabbed me and hugged me close.

Ryan, let's just say we've both changed for the better."

We went into the house and I tossed my stuff into my old room. As I looked across the hall at what used to be a spare bedroom, I saw it had to converted into an exercise room.

Mom came walking down the hall behind me.

"I just in the middle of my workout when you knocked. Come in and talk with me while I finish, or join in if you want to."

"I'll throw on some shorts and be with you in a second. "

I zipped into my room while pulling off my shirt. I dropped My pants while digging around in my bag for some shorts.

I couldn't believe how hot my mom was looking! I started to develop a hard on just thinking about it.

"Control yourself" I thought. "That's your mother!"

I pulled my shorts on and turned and there was Mom leaning against the door frame to the gym.

"Do they not use doors in college? She said with a big grin on her face. "Don't worry, it's not like I don't know what a near naked man looks like."

With that she turned and walked into the room.

We spent the next 45 minutes working out and talking. She explained that after Dad died she found an escape in working out. As her body changed she liked what she saw and just kept going. She had lost 30 pounds and developed lean muscle.

Al one point she was laying back on a bench with her legs on either side, I could clearly see her pubic mound outlined in the tight shorts, with a line running down the middle, clearly hugging her pussy lips.

As my cock gave jumped in my pants, I decided to change my point of view before I embarrassed myself. As I moved toward her head I was treated to a view of the tunnel her tits made in her shirt. I could see right down in between her mounds.

Mercifully, this was when she called an end to the workout.

"Sweetie, I made some plans to go out with some friends tonight. I'll call and cancel so we can spend the evening together."

"Absolutely not! We have all summer, go out with your friends! I'm kind of jet lagged anyway, so I'll just relax at home."

"As long as you don't mind. Just be warned, I'll probably come home a bit tipsy! Jean always drives and she doesn't drink. Anyway, I'll go shower first and get dressed while you shower."

As I showered I kept thinking about how hot my mom was looking. She was 38 but could easily pull off ten years younger. It wasn't long before my cock was sticking straight out. I thought about jerking off but I figured I'd wait until Mom left. Then I could sit back and really enjoy it! I threw some sweats on and a tank top and plopped on the couch in front of the TV.

Mom Came out wearing a pair of tight jeans and cowboy boots with a bright red V neck t-shirt that hugged her just right. A good amount of cleavage was spilling out of the top.

"How do I look Sweetie?" She asked as she spun around. As her back turned to me, I quickly reached into my sweats and tucked my cock between my legs. I didn't want a tent!

You look amazing Mom! I'd hit on you!"

She looked at me kind of funny after my comment.

"I'll take that as a compliment, coming from such a stud!"

Just then a horn honked from outside.

"Oh, they're here. I gotta go!"

She bent down to kiss me on my forehead, giving me a nice look down her shirt. I admired her ass as she walked out the door.

The car just disappeared around the corner as I stripped off my clothes.

I leaned back and slowly slid my hand up and down my cock. Visions of Mom, no not Mom, but Lori, her real name danced through my head. Images of her naked, rubbing her tits in my face, her hands on my hard cock, my hands squeezing her tits, mouth on my cock, me sliding into her hot pussy, me filling her with hot cum. My cock exploded! Cum shooting up all over my chest, stream after stream coating my chest abdomen, and hand.

I got cleaned up, dressed and promptly fell asleep in front of the television.

I was in the middle of a dream that included Mom sitting on me riding my cock when I was suddenly awakened.

"Hello? Ryan? Are you here? We've got your mother with us!"

As I stumbled to the door trying to wake up, I saw two women, one on either side of my mom supporting her. I recognized the two ladies.

"Hello Mrs. Cook and Mrs. James."

"Oh please, we're all adults now. It's Barbara and Kim."

"Well Kim, Lori is right, Ryan has grown up into one hunk of a man!"

Barbara's eyes travelled up and down my body, pausing at my crotch for a long moment. It dawned on me that I was still slightly erect because of the dream I was having.

"Barbara stop! You're embarrassing him."

Kim looked at me and said, "You really have grown into a handsome young man. And Barbara stop drooling and staring at him like a piece of meat."

"He's got a piece of meat I'd like to get my hands on!" Barbra replied while making a grabbing motion toward my crotch.

All this attention was starting to go to my "head" as I felt my cock getting harder.

Kim shook her head and said, "She has no filter when she drinks. Come get your mom and we'll get out of here. Jean is waiting out in the car."

I moved to support Mom and I thought "Why not?"

I let my cock rub across Barbara's hip and bump into her hand. She immediately grabbed hold of my cock and fondled me through my sweats and pushed her big soft tits against me. While not as hot as my mom, she was still very nice looking. I might have to look her up later!

"Barbara!" Kim snapped. Knock it off! Now you've got him all hard and horny!

"I can take care of that for you!" Barbara said as Kim hustled her out the door.

"Maybe another time." I winked at her as the door closed.

"Okay Mom, let's get you to bed before you pass right out."

She stumbled her way as far as the living room as pushed me toward it.

"Come and sit and talk with your mother."

She plopped herself down on the middle of the couch and patted the cushion next to her. As I moved to sit next to her, I realized the tent in my sweats was at the same level as her eyes. Her eyes flew open when she noticed. I managed to sit next to her, hoping she wouldn't say anything.

"What got you all worked up? And I do mean up!"

"Okay" I thought "I've got nothing to lose and can always blame the alcohol."

"Sitting next to a pretty girl always gets me going."

"Yeah right, I saw Barbara practically raping you out there."

"Yes, but I was already hard from a dream I was having about you. She just took advantage of my condition."

"You can't mean that you get sexually excited by me?"

"Why not? You're absolutely gorgeous, You've got a killer body, and you're a genuinely nice person. Who wouldn't want you?"

"Yeah, well, I'm too drunk to process this right now."

I reached back and put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me. She melted into me and I began to stroke her hair. I let my hand slide a little lower and started to caress the side of her neck. Her whole body gave a little shudder.

"Mmm, that makes me tingle in all the right places." She murmured.

Mom's acknowledgment that she was getting turned on made me still hard cock jump in my pants.

"Then I won't stop." I whispered back.

"I can't believe how hard you're staying. It looks like you have a big one. I know it's inappropriate, but can I ask how big you are?"

"Mom, you can ask me anything. I'm about 7 inches."

"That's nice. It's been a long time." She said wistfully.

"What to see it?" I asked hopefully.

"God, I want to. When I drink I get horny, and I drank a lot tonight, but I'm still your mother."

"For right now, you're Lori, not Mom, and I really want to make love to Lori right now."

With my free hand I lifted her face to me and leaned in and kissed her gently. She didn't respond at first then slowly her lips softened and she returned my kiss. The intensity slowly rose and soon our tongues were exploring each others mouths. Lori's hand reached out and grabbed my cock through my sweats. She squeezed and rubbed my hardness. My hand cupped her breast and gently squeezed. We continued kissing and rubbing as I stood up bringing Lori with me.

I broke the kiss long enough to pull Lori's shirt over her head, then reached around and unhooked her bra. Shirt and bra both hit the floor. Her tits were incredible! Nice and round about a C cup with large dark nipples.

Suddenly, Lori dropped down to her knees and pulled my sweats down to my ankles. My cock was a couples inches from her face.

"I can't wait any longer for this hard cock. I need it so bad!"

She opened her mouth and slowly took me in. She reached up and gently caressed my balls. I reached out and intertwined my fingers in her hair. She was sucking slowly up and down my shaft. She was alternating sucking, licking and kissing my head. Her hand stroking and twisting my cock. I pulled on her hair, forcing my cock deeper into her mouth. She gagged a little as I hit the back of her throat. I had seen so horny and hard for so long, I knew I wouldn't last long. I could feel the pressure building, I was going to cum very soon.

"Lori," I gasped. "I'm going to cum. I can't hold back any longer."

I expected she would pull back, but instead, she grabbed my ass and pulled me in deeper. That put me over the edge and my cock exploded in her mouth. Stream after stream jetted into her mouth. She managed to keep up with the flow and swallowed every drop. She keep me in her mouth while rubbing my ass until I started to get soft. She let my cock drop out of her mouth and squeezed my shaft, forcing a drop of cum to appear at the tip. She stuck her tongue out and licked the last drop off of me.

"I don't want to miss any of this sweet cum." She purred.

I stood her up and held her close. I unsnapped her her jeans and pulled her jeans and thong down past her ass. I gently sat her back down on the couch and leaned her back. Off came the boots and jeans.

"What are you doing." She asked. "You just came."

"It's your turn now, I'm not stopping just because I came. I want to make you cum harder than you ever have before."

I first kissed her deeply, our tongues intertwining. I started kissing my way down her neck, she let out a soft moan as i gently nibbled on the side of her neck. My hand went to her breast and I gave it a little squeeze. I felt her nipple harden under my hand, i rolled it between my fingers, feeling her body give a little shiver. I kissed my way down her body until I had her other nipple in my mouth. I sucked on one nipple and played with the other one, switching back and forth. Next, I started to kiss my way down further, over her toned belly. I pushed her legs slightly apart so I could kneel between them. I made my way down to her freshly shaven pussy, and just gazed at it.

"Lori, your body is perfect! Nice firm tits and this beautiful pussy."

I lowered my face so close to her pussy, I'm sure she could feel my breath as I talked.

"I want to taste you so badly!"

"Then do it." She breathed, as she pulled my head to her.

I parted her lips with my tongue, and slowly licked around the outside edges, intentionally ignoring her clit. Slowly I pushed my tongue deeper into her, exploring every inch my tongue could get to. Her hips started pushing toward me, trying to get more. I continued to lick her sweet pussy, still ignoring her clit.

"Fuck Ryan, you're just torturing me now! I've got to cum before I go insane! Please make me cum now!"

I moved my tongue to her clit. Licking ever so lightly.

"Oh! I'm cumming!" She cried out and I felt her body shake and quiver all over.

"You're not done that quick." I grinned.

I inserted one then another finger into her as I continued to lick and suck on her clit.

I pumped my fingers deep into her wet pussy going faster and faster while I licked at her clit. Her body was convulsing all over and from the squeezing of my fingers with her pussy, I knew she was cumming over and over. Finally, she pushed me away.

"Stop please! I can't take anymore!" She gasped.

I did as she asked and started kissing my way back up her body. As I got to her mouth my cock was at the entrance of her pussy and I pushed gently.

"How can you be hard again? You just came a little while ago!"

"Making this beautiful woman cum has kept me hard!"

I pushed a little more, wanting to be in her.

"Oh Sweetie, is this too much? Haven't we done too much already? This isn't right!"

"What isn't right about making love with the person you love most in the world? This is a physical extension of our love for each other."

I waited a couple seconds for that to sink in.

"Unless you tell me no, I'm going to make love to you."

I pushed again and felt her legs relax as I slid into her wet, hot pussy. I went slowly until I was all the way in and just waited.

"Don't stop now! You feel so good in me. Make love to me!"

I slowly pulled out and started with a slow rhythm. Our mouths found each other and as the intensity and passion of our kissing increased, so did the speed of my thrusts, her hips lifting to meet each one.

"Fuck me Sweetie! Ram that big cock into me! Make me cum all over your cock!

Listening to my mother talk dirty to me really got me going.

"I'll make you cum alright! I'm going to fuck this tight pussy until you scream! Your pussy is so fucking hot, I'm going fill you up with my cum!"

"Yes, fill my cunt with that thick cum! Fuck me hard! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Her eyes kind of rolled back as she came and that put me over the edge.

"I'm cumming too! Filling you!"

I shot several strong streams into her, filling her pussy.

We untangled ourselves and got up. She was still a little wobbly from drinking, so I steered her to her room and we both got in the shower.

After I quick shower, I walked her to her bed. She was practically out on her feet. I got her in bed then walked to the other side and got in with her. I snuggled up with her and was asleep in seconds.

The next morning I woke up facing Mom from behind. My arm over her body, hand just under her tit. I already had some morning wood going and it turned into a full blown hard-on as I thought of the night before and the fact that my cock was nestled between her ass cheeks.

"Oh my, someone is up early." As she wiggled her butt against me. "I know what we're doing is wrong, but you've awakened something in me that I thought was long gone. I don't want to lose it again."

"Don't worry," I replied. "I never want to stop either."

I slid my hand up and cupped her tit, feeling her nipple stiffen, I began to thrust my hips a little, moving my cock between her cheeks.

She let out a moan of pleasure, so I continued to rub my cock over her ass. I stopped and grabbed her hips, turning her so her ass was up in the air. I got behind and just admired the view. Her shapely ass in the air with a perfect view of her ass open, and her pink pussy below. I leaned in and let my tongue touch the rim of her hole. She moaned and pushed back to me a little. I licked her entire crack dipping a little into her hole. I then pushed my tongue into her ass as far as I could, while reaching under to tickle her clit. I pushed my tongue in and out as fast as I could.

"Oh yes! That feels so good I want more!" She gasped.

I slid a finger into her ass, exploring her insides, then two, and finally three fingers pumping into her ass.

"I want your cock! Fuck my ass with your cock!"

I was eager to comply with her request. I lined my head up with her hole and pushed until the head was in her. The rest followed until I was buried in her ass. I pulled by out then drove in as hard as I could. Then proceed to fuck her ass like a madman. She reached under and started playing with her pussy and clit.

In no time, she was moan and writhing while I pounded her ass.

"Oh, Oh, I'm cumming, Yes!!" She screamed into her pillow.

She suddenly collapsed under me. I went down with her, causing me to drive one final time deep into her, making me cum. I laid on top of her as my cum drained into her ass.

After we caught our breath and got up Lori hugged and kissed me.

"I hope you don't mind Ryan, but I've got a lot of kinky things I want to do with you."

"Bring it on! I'm "up" to the challenge!"