Visitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear her voice, excitable between shallow breaths, "Oh my, here it comes..."

And slowly he starts pushing the swollen head of his hard cock into my tight-but-well-stretched little arsehole. I can't help but moan louder and push back against this first thrust of real flesh being forced into me.

She looks down to me and sees that the pleasure on my face is obvious, that this is like nothing I've experienced before. Toys are all well and good but the real thing is so different; so filling but more compliant in its filling of me.

He eases his well-lubed erection into me further and again I find myself pushing back onto him, meeting his thrust with an equal amount of force to bury more of his meat inside me.

Seeing the lust in my eyes and satisfied that she's seen me being entered, she hurriedly lies back down on the bed with her thighs parted. No sooner is she back in position than I hear her instruct me -- command me -- to start licking her again.

I obey at once, lifting my head from the bed to be greeted by the tantalisingly beautiful sight of her hairless pink pussy. I want to taste her while my ass is being filled. Behind me, the stranger is gently easing in and out of me, both of his hands on my hips now, allowing me to get used to the new sensation of having his cock inside me. Suddenly, I feel the outward curve of his lower abdomen and the coarseness of his cropped pubes colliding with the tops of my arse cheeks, the sensation of fullness of his entire cock inside me taking me to new heights of pleasure. After just the briefest of pauses with his cock buried deep into me, he starts to ease the whole length of his veiny shaft back out of me, leaving just the head pushed past my sphincter, before gently, inexorably plunging it back inside my anus.

And I'm being arse-fucked by another man.

I can't deny it; it feels so fucking good, my slimy anal tunnel enveloping his entire shaft, from swollen glans to shaved pubic thatch. In my highly sexed state, my tongue goes to my girl's clit and I immediately start flicking it rapidly from side to side over the swollen bud as fast as I can, knowing that that's what she wants me to do, moaning around the feeling of having my previously-virgin arse filled at the same time. She keeps her hips planted on the bed, not needing to move because the speed of my tongue applied directly to her clit coupled with the gentle rhythmic front-to-back motion of me getting fucked in the arse while I tongue her is movement enough to drive her wild with filthy desire.

I feel her grasping at the back of my head in desperation as her orgasm starts to build, welling up inside her, the pleasure crashing through her in waves, starting to explode from the central spot of her tongue-fucked little clit. Suddenly, explosively, it's too much, with the knowledge that I'm being fucked in the arse and with my face pressed up hard between her legs, her orgasm rips through her, her moans and groans reaching the same level of crescendo.

I keep my face buried into her wet orifice and my tongue moving on her clit until she can't take it anymore and I feel her pushing my head away from her. I'm so pleased that she's satisfied, but I'm also otherwise preoccupied and loving the feeling of being fucked in the arse with a real cock, our partner's hands gripping tightly onto my hips as he thrusts into me faster and faster with each stroke.

Almost with no pause, she slides herself out from under my face, watching my eyes involuntarily close in ecstasy as the stranger behind me pushes the full length of his swollen member into me fully once again. She turns herself around and kneels up on all fours, her inviting holes pointing towards me, presented to my half-closed-eyes gaze. She starts to shuffle backwards on her hands and knees towards me and I lift my head and upper body off the bed, causing a pleasurable shift in the sensation of the cock buried into my arse, to allow her underneath me. Her girl-cum covered glistening pussy is directly beneath my own swollen cock, lewd dribbles of clear, slippery pre-cum exuding from the shiny purple tip. She turns back around and look me in the eyes, which have now come open as the man behind me is on an outward stroke, even more rapid now than previously as he picks up the pace with which he's pounding my well-stretched anus. Smiling at me, that same wickedly mischievous grin that I've seen a few times since I first discovered her naked on the bed that day, she drives her slick, wanton pussy hole backwards onto my rock hard cock, causing me to moan and allowing her to feel just how turned on I am. I start thrusting my own hips, previously stock still, back and forth now, enjoying the feeling of filling her and being simultaneously filled by another man.

"Oh fuck, yes," I hear myself whisper, partly to myself, partly to her, partly to the stranger behind me still pumping his cock into my slackened anus in time with my own thrusts into my girl. I don't want the feeling of filling her while I'm being filled to end, but I can feel my own pleasure climbing inexorably towards orgasm with every stroke of my cock in her pussy and his cock in my arse. The intensity of pleasure is almost teetering on pain, delicious pain that I don't want to end but I know must.

My cock inside my girl's tight, wet quim; my now fully-opened arse being fucked -- pounded -- hard and fast; the scent of arousal heavy in the air; the crescendo of the noise of all three of us grunting and moaning and groaning together with each thrust; the feeling of his hands gripping my hips tightly...

It all gets too much and I hear her saying to me breathlessly that she wants me to cum for her, to fill her with my hot juices...

I want it to happen.

I need it to happen.

I let go.

My mouth comes open and my eyes shut tight as own orgasm rips through me like a steam train and I'm filling her pussy with a torrent of hot spunk like she's never had before, my own pleasure causing my stuffed arsehole to clamp down onto the intruding cock behind me. The sudden extra pressure of my anal walls on his thrusting member sends the stranger behind me wild and he climaxes too, driving the full length of his swollen cock solidly into me for the final time and sending geysers of hot spunk shooting into my well-fucked anus, the new sensation increasing my own pleasure yet more. She's so turned on knowing how intense my orgasm is and that I'm being filled with hot cum as I fill her the same, she cums again, her pussy spasming uncontrollably in ecstasy around my still spunking cock, the noise of the three of us cumming simultaneously reaching a fever pitch...

With his duty performed and his cock satisfied, our partner, whose face I've never seen, slips away quietly into the shadows from which he must have emerged earlier, leaving my girl and I to collapse in a heap on the bed, involuntary muscle spasms still rolling through our bodies as we bask in our post-sex glow, our naked, satiated flesh pressed up against the others...

12