Visiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

It had been my intention from the outset to make this a bit of a trial for my pet boy. I wanted to see how far I could push him in front of company while still keeping his aplomb. Several times during our talk he had sighed softly and his cage had twitched in wanting.

Finally, as pup returned from refilling our mugs, Mari asked the question I had been waiting for.

"So... exactly what is that he's wearing?" I wanted to kiss her for asking.

So I leaned over and did.

With a wide smile, I pointed to a spot on the floor and raised two fingers. The boy went to his knees, back straight with his fingers locked behind his neck, just as he'd been trained.

"This m'love, is the MCD-9. The very latest in male chastity devices. Clean, simple, easy to use and..." I paused and rolled my eyes at my good boy. "... reasonably comfortable for the wearer. Provided, of course, he doesn't get too many erections while wearing it." A wry smile painted itself across my lips.

I, being the evil bastard I was, had tried to get him as hard and wanting as often as possible when I had him locked away. It was proving not to be very... difficult to accomplish.

During the initial phase of our relationship when it was strictly over the internet and everything was all theoretical, I had made it plain to Nathan if he were to actually come here to be mine, I would keep him in chastity. The notion shook him to the core but it didn't upset him too much as he was several thousand miles away at the time. It was, as I mentioned, all theoretical.

Once he had actually arrived it took me about a week to get the boy calm enough I was able to slip the device on his prick and get it secured. There were several aborted attempts as he tended to get hard as soon as I touched him. I wasn't one to let a hard wanting puppy toy to go to waste.

The whining and begging which came after he was locked away were highly amusing. And it kept my boy highly motivated to please his Master whenever possible. Once secured, my puppy would do anything and everything I asked to be let free once more.

Which was the whole point of the process, after all.

Make each and every time he was free a special time.

I was calling it a win in my book.

Bash frowned a bit and raised one eyebrow. Mari gave me an exaggerated sad face and cried "Awwwwh! Uncle Rex, it's cruel! How can you be so mean to such a sweet boy?" Nathan gave her a grateful smile and tried to relate without moving or speaking how much he really agreed with her. I just shook my head.

"Dear heart, I do mean things because I'm a Dom and mean things is what we do." I shot her a look. "I don't recall a certain little girl complaining when I turned her over my knee and paddled her ass until she cried. Do you?" She blushed slightly and shook her head.

"Besides, before I took Ownership of him this boy played with himself all of the time, as lads his age are wont to do. Several times a day. I'm sure it was fun, but he was well on his way to making his orgasms completely meaningless. Just another time-killing exercise."

"When he gave himself to me I took control of his play time. Only allowed it on certain days and at certain times. Made him perform little rituals which I had given him. Things to do and say before he could even touch himself."

"I gave his play time meaning and each orgasm began to be special. Isn't that right, puppy?" Nathan lowered his head and nodded ruefully.

"Yes, Master. It was... brilliant." My hand went around and picked up his caged prick and balls in my hand, holding them gently but firmly in my palm. The boy let out a startled squeak and caught himself before he actually moved but a very evident shiver ran up and down his frame. I could feel his pulse quicken in his firm trapped bit of flesh and once again it twitched as my boy tried to get hard and was thwarted by the cage. He tried to stifle the moan rumbling from his chest but it leaked out through the walls of his ribs.

One finger of my other hand teased up and down the cleft between his fine firm ass cheeks, which quivered and clenched and spasmed, torn between his body's natural reaction to keep me out and his overwhelming desire to plead for me to go further. The boy gasped softly and wiggled.

"I could, if I so desired, bring him to a spine-shattering orgasm right here and now without once allowing him to become fully erect. We discovered that just the other evening. It was quite amusing to watch. And you liked it, didn't you, pup?" He shivered again in my grip, fingers clenching against each other behind his neck.

"Oh, mmmmm... g... y-yes, M-master! ... please..."

"Please what, Mine?"

"P-please allow your puppy to play, Sir." I shook my head slowly.

"You know better than that, boy. We discussed it this morning. What did I tell you?"

"N-not... not until we are home again, Sir." He sounded like he was about to cry.

Mari looked really unhappy with me.

"And what did I tell you we would do when we got home again, pup?"

"You promised you would let your pet out to play, Master." He shivered. "Long and hard."

"That's right, boy. And we will. Long and hard." With one last squeeze and a pat on his bottom I released him and sat back against the cushions of the couch and waved a hand at my quivering pet.

"Don't worry. My puppy gets plenty of play time and my favorite toy doesn't stay in it's cage very long. But this is an important milestone in his training. He knows... has known for quite some time... that I will be taking him out into places as my pet boy. There will be times and locations where he will be out among strangers at the end of my leash and he is well aware he must learn to behave and control himself."

"The cage is not strictly about being mean to him and denying him an erection. Although..." I chuckled softly. "I do love the pleading look in his eyes when he is begging to be released."

I'm sure if he was facing me, I would be seeing that very same pleading look.

Retrieving my cup from the side table, I took a sip then reached over and patted Mari on the thigh. Her hand came down and covered mine but I could still see the uncertainty in her eyes. My golden girl was always so tender hearted. Her stoic husband had the same look. Even though he was strong and had this tough guy persona, he still cared deeply about those he considered as family.

Since I had brought Nathan in and introduced him as mine, in the eyes of Marigold and Bash he was family and that was that.

"While our relationship was still on the internet, I told him quite a bit about you guys. Not just my words and descriptions, but pictures and video as well. I shared everything about my life with my boy. By the time came when he arrived, he knew as much as I did about the two of you."

"He wants you. Deeply and desperately." I glanced around Nathan's back at Bash.

"Both of you." The statement got me another raised eyebrow and a small nod.

"And I have told him there will come a time when he will be allowed to serve one or both of you, separately or together. That choice is entirely up to you. And, of course, whether or not you want him to play with at all." That brightened them up and I got smiles and nods from both.

"But..." I raised a finger. "It is not going to happen today."

Mari gave me an exaggerated pout, making me chuckle.

"Yes, dear. I know. The boy is quite pretty, isn't he?" She nodded. "And I am training him in how to use his hands and lips and that exquisite body to please anybody. Of course he doesn't have much experience pleasing a woman, but I am sure you will be more than instrumental in expanding his resume'."

After all this time, my little Hermione was an open book to me. Some of the signs were quite obvious. The way her nipples had hardened under the thin material of her dress. The tip of her tongue unconsciously licking her lips. I could see her toes curl slightly and her hips moved, as if she were trying to get comfortable.

Looking closer I could see a slight increase in her breathing. Those soft pink lips parted to bring in more air. A little tinge of color deepening her cheeks and her pupils expanded just slightly.

She wanted him almost as badly as he wanted her.

Feeling a bit more wicked than usual, I leaned towards her and lowered my voice almost into a whisper, but more than loud enough everyone in the room could hear.

"That pretty young cock of his is long and thick and strong and it tastes... delightful." A tiny moan of wanting slipped past her lips before she could clamp them shut again and she turned those big gorgeous eyes of her towards me.

"Uncle Rex, I..."

"No, dear. Not today."

"But... but..." I had to be firm.

"No, love. Not... Today." She gave me a frustrated smile.

"You are so mean...!" I smiled back and patted her cheek.

"And you love it. You know you do." I snapped my fingers lightly.

"Come, pup. Snuggle two." Walking on his knees, the boy turned and came back up onto the soft mat between my feet and laid his head in my lap with his arms around my waist. My fingers curled in his hair and caressed the back of his head while he made contented but somewhat frustrated noises.

"I didn't come here to intentionally frustrate you, Mari. Or you, Bash. What I came here to do today was make sure my puppy is able to behave himself around new people or in public. To make sure he wouldn't panic or freak out and embarrass himself or me." My fingers tousled his hair adoringly. "And he did wonderful." I smiled.

"My good boy is going to be well rewarded when we return home this evening." Head still pressed into my belly, my puppy wiggled and shivered, his arms holding himself tight into my body.

"Your puppy loves you, Master." He murmured.

"And your Master loves his pup with his whole heart." I replied. A touch on my arm got my attention to see a hopeful look on Mari's face.

"I hope he isn't going to take up... all of your time." That brought an amused chuckle to my lips and I leaned over and kissed her again. I could feel my cuddled puppy turn his head and watch.

"Not at all, greedy little girl. There will always be time for my favorite fox."

The first time we played I brought her a set of fox ears and a tail I had made myself. They had become some of her favorite costume accessories. And mine as well. She looked amazing as a fox.

She looked amazing as anything. But there you go.

One hand curled in Nathan's thick dark hair. "Perhaps next time we can make it more of a group activity." I said. "Give my puppy some varied experience while his master is nearby so he doesn't get too nervous." I tugged on his ear gently. "Or too carried away, for that matter." He buried his head in my lap and squeezed me.

Though my boy was sweet and very submissive and willing to please he was also quite young and tended to forget his place sometimes in the heat of passion. He was learning self control but once in a while his eagerness got the better of him. More often than not Nathan had found himself face down over my lap while I divided my time between lecturing him on pet etiquette and paddling his firm tender ass.

He was learning.

And I was seriously enjoying teaching him.

As soon as the words left my lips I was planning a group play time in my head. While I had spent several evenings with Mari, we had yet to include her more than generous husband in any of the activities. Not that I was averse to it, of course. He was pretty enough in his own right and I obviously didn't have any difficulty playing with other men sexually.

The right opportunity just hadn't arisen. But I was thinking it was more than time enough to take care of that.

Like his adorable bride, Bash was a bit of a "switch" when it came to BDSM play, just in the opposite direction. While Marigold was definitely more sub than Domme, Bash was more Dom than sub but both could play either role quite well and enjoy themselves. Eyes flickering back and forth with a little wistful smile I fantasized first about three willing subs and then about two Doms and two pets and the fun which could be had.

From my expression it was patently obvious the direction my thinking was headed and both Bash and Mari smiled at me. And with his face in my lap, the boy could feel something twitching against his cheek through the material of my jeans and knew exactly how his owner was feeling. Turning his head, he placed a kiss on my prick through my pants.

Then another.

Then one more. Trying his very best to get me to relent and let him free of his cage early.

But that wasn't going to happen.

With a growl I grabbed a handful of his hair and tipped the boy's face up to look into my eyes.

"Do I need to take you over my knee, boy? Spank your little puppy ass until you remember your manners? I am wearing my belt, you know. I don't think it would take very long for you to be quite sorry." His eyes were wide.

"No master, please! I'm sorry. I'll behave, sir!" I held his gaze for just a moment, then grabbed him by the ears and pulled his head up for a long deep kiss. His mouth opened readily to mine and our tongues danced together for just a moment before I pulled him into my chest, arms wrapped around his head.

A wry smile curled up one corner of my lips.

"Maybe next time, then." He shivered at the thought of being spanked in front of strangers. I was fairly certain if I had looked his little plastic cage would have been twitching like mad. In our short time together I had spanked the boy several times. Some for punishment and some just because I liked doing it and frequently used it as foreplay.

Much to his surprise, my little scamp had managed to get himself off several times by rubbing his prick against my thigh while I was reddening his ass. Of course I had immediately noticed what he was doing and helped him along as best I could, making it look like it was just a happy accident.

The pup thought he was "getting one over" on the old man and I was making sure he crawled across my lap without any fuss when I wanted him to.

Counted it as a win.

In the mean time I could see none of the conversation had been lost on Bash and Mari. They were both conversant not only in the terms of the BDSM world, but in the way I talked as well and they knew I was going to take the boy home and fuck him silly just as soon as I could. The sexual tension in the room got so thick it made me a little dizzy and my prick was getting cramped, even though I wore fairly loose pants.

The way those two were shooting each other looks and glances I wondered if they would even wait til the door was shut behind us before they were naked in each others arms.

Not that it mattered, really. Not to me, anyway. I'd enjoy the show.

But I'm afraid my poor frustrated puppy might burst into flames.

Or burst something else. Something I might really want later.

I patted my cuddled pup on the head softly. "Think it's time we were headed home, puppy. Master has some... things... which need attention." Both Mari and Bash chuckled, my meaning not lost in the slightest. Mari laid a hand on my arm.

"I wish..." She had a torn almost forlorn look in her eye. I gave her a smile and patted her hand.

"Next time perhaps, love. We can plan a day together." A glance back and forth around the room. "And perhaps a night. My puppy will make us breakfast in the morning. If we don't wear him out completely, anyway." I leaned over and kissed her again.

"I promise my boy will show you all of his tricks. And just how badly he wants to please the both of you." I grinned. "Repeatedly." She shivered in anticipation.

"But for right now a certain little puppy is in desperate need of some relief. Think I'll take him home and see if I can drain off a little bit of his excess... energy." Still kneeling in front of me, Nathan nodded and nodded hopefully.

"As much as I hate to say it, go get dressed, pup."

"Yes, Master!" His need gave his feet wings and he was up and dressed once more in a flash. The boy stood and danced from foot to foot while I gave my two dear friends hugs and kisses and when Mari kissed him again he groaned aloud into her mouth and I was fairly sure we were going to have to put his pants in the wash when we got home.

After Master's play time, of course.

Once we were securely belted in and I started the truck I asked "Is there anywhere we need to go or anything we need to get before we get home, pup?" He shook his head furiously.

"Bolt cutters, locksmith, nearby motel?" I laughed and backed down the dirt driveway. As I did one hand reached in my shirt and pulled out a small brass key which hung from a leather thong around my neck.

"I've got your key right here, boy. And home is only fifteen minutes away."

Nathan groaned theatrically.

"Fifteen whole minutes...?"

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers
12