Visiting at Christmas

Info
Teasing me across a crowded room, I reach breaking point...
70 words
4.53
122.7k
65
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
British Filth
British Filth
2,013 Followers

You're among other visitors to my home this Christmas, but you've been teasing me all evening from across the room. I can take no more...

*****

Thank you for all the amazing feedback and encouragement for these audios I've had in 2013. It's a huge inspiration and turn on to hear how much you're enjoying them, so keep letting me know and I'll keep recording new audios for you.

--:--
--:--
1.0
British Filth
British Filth
British Filth
2,013 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wowzers

Phew... I must say, I dont think I've ever come so hard or so fast, and so intensely as well! Honestly, I can't feel my legs 😅 Thank you kindly, good sir

IWantToGiveInIWantToGiveInover 5 years ago
Finally!

British Filth you TOTALLY ROCK!

A real Dom male who GETS IT ànd can both put those thoughts into words intelligently AND speak in a believable voice. I can almost imagine you in the room...perfect!

No over-the-top ridiculous attempts at "dramatizing", no monotone droning on, and you can get into a subs head... so many rely on the "on your knees and suck my (ock, b!tch"...yawn... those are SO overdone and lazy, imho. Also easy to ID the real deal from the "posers"; think they are / want to be.....

I've not (yet) viewed your bio but I really hope you are still feeling the Dom and writing itch because you're the ONLY audio author i've found who... you know... WORKS for me.

Would LOVE some a bit edgier, non con etc. ...but I know you must go where your muse(s) lead you.

Thank you and please, write on!

iwtgi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An all year round favourite

You are one of my all time favourite people to listen too. But THIS excels even your standards! All the background, real scene setting!! Perfect!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whew!

I love the added details of this story - the muffled Christmas music from outside the door (how in the world am I supposed to NOT sing "Last Christmas??") and the slick sounds of sex. You're awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
missed

yous are the first audio ive listened to and enjoyed. and that was years ago!!! ive been away for two fucking years and I'm beyond pleased to find that you finally have new stuff so I had to leave this comment. oh how I've missed your voice!

p. s. this audio will always be my favourite 😍😍😍

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Safe Taking what's mine.in BDSM
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
"This Isn't Right, Daddy." Violet has bad cramps, but Daddy knows how to help her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Crimson Tithe Village girl is given to the werewolves to uphold the treaty.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories