Visiting Gotham Ch. 02

Story Info
Harley finds Dean again, and brings a friend!
1.7k words
4.51
23.6k
31

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

Dean had decided to stay at a hotel for the rest of his stay in Gotham. After everything that had happened and his friends apartment being so close to where that robbery had happened he decided to go elsewhere, despite the way his kidnapping had turned out.

He was at the hotels bar before heading back up and had had a few drinks but managed to get back to his room no problem. He took out his key and unlocked the door, but he was surprised to see the lights were on, his eyes were a little fuzzy but he saw to people in his room. He saw a woman wearing a green dress sitting on the chair with her legs crossed and another one laying down on the bed with her head down at the foot of it watching Tv wearing red and black leather.

"There you are! See Red, i told you he was cute!"

When Dean heard that voice he felt a little concerned. Even after the time they had together he was now worried maybe she was back to finish him off.

"Um... how did?.. wow um..."

"Not much of a talker though." The woman in green said without getting up. "But yes Harley he is cute. So i heard you showed my friend here a good time the other night?"

Dean's heart was racing a mile a minute. He soon realized the other woman could only be Poison Ivy which made him begin to panic a little. He had heard enough about her that he knew she was venomous and close to Harley. Now he didn't think Harley was gonna kill him, but maybe she was.

"Well... I mean... I did my best... I hope!" He said.

Harley jumped out of the bed and walked over to him grabbing his face and squeezing his cheeks. "You see? He's cute and shy, they are always the ones to surprise you in bed!"

"How did you find me?" He asked.

"I have your ID silly, and with all the connections we have in town it was easy to find you!"

"Oh... so um... what can i do for you ladies?"

"See Red, he's polite too!"

Ivy stood up and walked over to him. He couldn't help but notice her amazing legs and fiery red hair and lips. Her skin was pale but had little to no blemishes to it. She was beautiful.

"Well you see, Harley is my Best friend! And we share everything!" Ivy said leaning in close to him.

He could smell her scent which was incredible, It was like no perfume he had ever smelled before and it was intoxicating. He began to feel his pants getting tight as his cock started to throb.

"But before any of that." She said as she walked over to her coat which was on the arm of the chair. She reached in to the pocket and pulled out a syringe with a strange green liquid in it and walked back over. Dean was nervous because he wasn't sure what was in it and what her intentions were as Harley held out his arm letting Ivy stick it in to him.

"Ouch! What was that?" He asked.

Ivy smiled and said "that's just a little something i made so i could do this." Ivy pressed her lips to Deans as he stood there thinking about everything he had heard about her poison kiss. A few seconds went by and he got a little more in to it enjoying her lips against his before she pulled away. "That was nice, and without that shot i gave you that would have killed you!"

Dean was suddenly a little excited, he was now immune to Ivy's poisons and it seemed that they both wanted him. Still in the back of his mind was a thought, though they were both sexy as hell and wanted him they were still psychotic criminals and had done horrible things in the past. The thought went through his brain but soon he saw Ivy's green outfit suddenly fall to the floor and all he could do was stare at her amazing body as she sat down on the bed and slid back against the head board placing her arms up on it with a seductive smile on her face.

"Now show her the same good time you showed me!" Harley whispered in his ear before pushing him towards to the bed.

Harley sat down on the chair and just seemed to be watching which made him feel a little strange but he tried to ignore her and started to crawl towards Ivy. He leaned in and kissed her lips again before working his way down her neck. She seemed to enjoy his attention as he gave her breasts a quick lick as he worked his way down between her legs. He lowered his face and began to massage her clit with his tongue. He could hear her moaning as he teased her more and more. Everything about her was amazing, she smelled great, she tasted great, everything about her just got him more and more turned on. Ivy whipped her head back as his tongue explored her pussy making her wet until she decided tonreturn the favor. Her moaning was getting louder and louder before she grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up to her face again.

She planted her lips on his again before she turned him so he was underneath her. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She then began to lick his swollen cock through his underwear. He could feel her warmth tracing his member before she slid his underwear down releasing him. The moment her lips wrapped around his cock his whole body jerked a little. Her saliva made his skin tingle a little as we watched his cock disappear in to Ivy's mouth. He was surprised there were no traces of lipstick on him as she sucked but he soon realized her lips were just that deep a red. The more she sucked him and the more of her saliva got on his Dick the hornier he felt, like her spit was an aphrodisiac.

He glanced over at Harley who was still sitting in the chair with her hand down her pants. She was pleasuring herself while her best friend had her way with him. Ivy released his cock from her mouth leaving it there pulsing and tingling with anticipation before she crawled on top of him hovering her pussy above his member making him wait a little before finally lowering herself on to him. The sensation was insane, she felt so good that it was almost like time had slowed down the moment his cock began to penetrate her pussy lips. Her pussy was pulsing and almost felt like it was sucking on him as he slid inside her. From the time his cock touched her pussy to the moment he was fully inside her felt like it took forever as he was stuck in a euphoric time bubble.

Once he was slid in she began to bob up and down on him milking his cock between her legs. He pulled himself up towards her wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples making her moan as she ran her fingers through his hair. He was doing everything he could to keep himself from cumming too soon as he wanted to enjoy this for as long as he could.

Suddenly Harley had taken her pants off and was standing next to the bed. Dean smiled at her and laid back down on the bed while Ivy was still riding his cock and he motioned Harley to climb on. She jumped with excitement before she straddled Deans face letting him tongue wrestle her clit for a little while. Ivy reached around and ripped open Harleys top before she began to rub her hands all over her breasts. Dean could hear both of them moaning and squealing as his cock was pleasing Ivy and his tongue was pleasing Harley. It was getting hard for him to concentrate as he could feel himself getting ready to cum but did his best to pleasure Harley and make sure she came as well.

He couldn't hold on any more as his cock finally exploded in Ivy squirting up inside her while she continued to more her hips and scream out in Ecstasy as she orgasmed seconds later. He wrapped his lips around Harleys clit and sucked it in to his mouth rubbing it with his tongue as hard as he could until he heard her scream out as well and he could feel her juices running down his chin.

Dean let go of Harley and laid there catching his breath as the 2 ladies leaned on each other for support while still on top of him. Nobody moved for a while as everyone was reeling from their orgasms. Eventually they both climbed off of him and laid down on either side of him. He lifted his arms and they both leaned their heads on his chest and were asleep in seconds. Dean laid there looking at the 2 gorgeous woman asleep in his arms. Yes they were criminals, but they had given him 2 of the best nights of his life. So honestly how bad could they be?

He ran his finger through both of their hair as the botb seemed to be perfectly comfortable against him. He laid awake for a few hours still in disbelief as to what had just happened until he finally dosed off.

The next morning he awoke alone in the bed. He looked around the room and saw Ivy's coat was gone along with the rest of their clothes. Dean was a little bumbed out that they were gone before he got up headed for the bathroom for a shower. As the warm water hit his face he started to think about leaving the city and heading home, maybe it was time.

He turned off the water and grabbed a towel before stepping out of the shower when he saw a message written on the mirror.

"Thanks for another good time! Don't leave town."

Harley/Ivy

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers