Visiting Gotham Ch. 03

Story Info
Dean realises he's part of a bigger plan.
1.6k words
4.68
22k
27

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

The next day Dean was thinking of heading back home. He hadn't seen or heard anything from Ivy and Harley and thought maybe they were done with him. He didn't do much that day and stayed close to the hotel. Nothing seemed out odd the ordinary except he noticed a few woman smile at him after walking close to him. He had noticed it more than once and one girl even said "wow you smell nice!" He didn't give it much thought.

That evening while he was heading back to his Hotel he suddenly heard tires screeching and saw a car swerve around the corner and speed up the street before stopping a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly a group of men got out of the car and grabbed him placing a sack over his head and throwing him in the trunk.

As Dean laid in the confined space he was scared for his life. They may have been sent by one of them but that never really meant he shouldn't fear for his life.

The vehicle stopped and they pulled him out of the trunk. He couldn't see anything as his head was still covered. He felt himself being placed in a wooden chair and tied to it before he heard them walk away. Dean listened for any sound but the place was too quiet to the point it was almost unnerving.

Suddenly he heard something. It sound like someone had jumped down to the floor and was moving very quietly. He felt someone untie his hands.

"You're Ok now, I'm going to get you out of here." A woman's voice said to him.

Once his arms were free he stood up and pulled the bag off his head. He was in some sort of warehouse again near the docks. It was dark but the main doors were open. He was more confused than ever wondering why those men had grabbed him and left him in a place like this. When he turned around to look at his rescuer all he saw was a dark figure with a long cape and what looked like pointed ears. At first he thought it might be Batman but he was sure he heard a female voice before.

She grabbed him and shot some sort of grappling hook up through the sky light pulling him up with her. Next thing he knew he was on the roof. With the moon light shining he could get a better look at her. Her outfit was skin tight and showed off her amazing figure. He could see much of her face under the mask but she was definitely attractive, he did notice a little bit of red hair sticking out the back of the mask in a ponytail.

She let him go and retracted her grappling hook before saying "you smell really good?"

"What? I mean Thanks... i guess, I'm not really sure what's going on here." He said.

"Do you know why they grabbed you or who they were working for?" She asked.

"No i was just heading back to my Hotel and the car pulled up."

"I know, I was patrolling the area and saw the whole thing, did they say anything?"

"No they were all very quiet, it was very strange."

Dean had an idea that Ivy and Harley were responsible but didn't want to tell Batgirl that he had spent the night with both of them. It probably wouldn't turn out well for him.

"God you smell really good! What are you wearing?... sorry, is there anything else you can tell me about your kidnappers?" She said.

Dean was a little concerned as she seemed to be inching closer to him and taking deep breaths through her nose. He wasn't wearing any sort of cologne or anything, just deodorant so he wasn't sure what she was talking about.

"Um... no, I think they were driving a Chevy and i um..."

Dean stopped as suddenly she had her lips against his and her hand on the back of his head.

"Oh god, I'm sorry... i don't know whats come over me!" She said pulling away.

"That's no problem... i mean it was nice and all but... are you Ok?

He noticed her starting to lose her balance as she had her hand on her head like something was wrong with her. As she started to tumble he grabbed her arm trying to hold her steady until she fell in to his arms pushing him down to the ground and landing on top of him. She pressed her lips against his and began grinding against him. Dean was very confused, all the freaks of Gotham seemed to want him but this was starting to get weird.

She pulled her belt off along with her pants before pulling his off as well. She didn't removed her mask and only pulled her shirt up over her breasts before placing his hands on them as she dropped her throbbing pussy down on his cock. Dean was in his glory as she rode him on this roof top in the middle of nowhere. Her body was amazing from what he could see, there were a few scars that almost looked like knife and gun wounds but it did not take away from her bodies beauty. Her skin was warm, probably from being in the costume all night and her breasts were plump beneath his hands.

She bounced up and down on top of him like she was not in control of her actions. All she wanted was his cock inside her. Dean suddenly thought to himself about last night. Poison Ivy had injected him with something that made him immune to her poisons, but what if that's not all that was in there? What if this was part of their plan all along? It was hard for him to concentrate with this wild red headed vigilante milking his cock.

Soon he heard her squeal out as her pussy finally contracted a little and she orgasmed which lead to him doing so as well. Dean laid there with her still on top of him catching her breath when he heard what sound like a gun fire and he saw some sort of net spring on to Batgirl knocking her off of him.

"What the hell?" Dean said as he stood up pulling his pants up before trying to get her out of the net. Suddenly Harley jumped out from behind an A/C unit on the roof and knocked Batgirl out with a large hammer.

"Harley? What's going on?"

She walked over and gave him a big kiss before saying, "thanks for your help lover boy!"

"Help? What did i do?"

"Ivys little concoction made you irresistible to woman, so we knew Bratgril was in your neighborhood tonight so it all was a great plan! Oh boy, in fact i might have to have my way with you too, you smell terrific!"

"So that was your plan all along?"

"Dont take it so hard baby, We both had a great time with you! Oh god? You're not falling for me, are you?"

Dean felt a little ashamed, he should have known there was an alternate motive behind last night.

"So ever since you kidnapped me?"

"Oh no, that was just a good time, I took you're license just in case i wanted to go again, it was Ivys idea to use you to catch Batgirly here!... Fuck you smell good! Ivy knows her stuff, i want you so bad right now!" Harley said getting up close to him smelling his neck.

Dean could feel himself getting hard again but he was having a hard time wanting to fuck her again. Soon he decided to give in to her advances thinking it may buy some time for Maybe Batman or someone to find her.

Dean leaned in and Kissed Harley and put her hand around her waist pulling her closer. Harley was all in and already trying to pull his pants off. He did what he could to try to pull her outfit off as there were a lot of belts and buttons. Eventually Harley just pulled her top off herself followed by her pants and they were laying on the roof while he slid himself inside her wet pussy and began to thrust himself in and out. Harley wrapped her legs around him as she screamed out her lust. Dean sucked on her breasts while smearing her makeup with his thumb before planting his lips on hers again.

She felt so good under him. Dean was easily getting lost in his lust again as he screwed Harley. He saw a knife sticking out of the pocket on Harleys pants that was in a pile next to them. As quietly as he could he slid the knife over to Batgirl who was starting to awaken from the Hammer hit. Harley was so lost in the moment she wasn't paying attention to what Dean had done. Dean continued as his cock felt ready to burst inside her. After a few minutes he blew his load as Harley screamed out in her high pitched voice.

Dean collapsed resting his head on her amazing breasts while her arms were wrapped around his head. She was breathing heavy and had a huge smile on her face.

Dean turned around and saw the net was empty and Batgirl was gone. He felt a sigh of relief but now had a new problem to deal with once Harley noticed she had escaped.

"What the hell?" She screamed out when she noticed the empty net! "What the fuck happened? Did you have something to do with this?"

"I was in you... i mean with you the whole time!"

Harley grabbed her clothes and that's when she noticed one of her knives were missing.

"You gave her my knife didn't you?"

"No i swear, how could i?"

"I don't know but you're gonna pay for this!"

Dean tried to get up but he suddenly saw a giant hammer swinging towards his head and that was the last thing he remembered!

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers