Visiting Her: A Breathtaking Tale

Story Info
Mistress dominates her submissive man.
12.6k words
4.28
70.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsslave
lsslave
9 Followers

I walked up to room 714, my girlfriend's dorm room, after spending the past five minutes convincing a girl outside that I was in no way a threat to anyone, or their things. After the two and a half hour drive I had just finished, I was exhausted and had barely been able to stay civil with the insufferably long winded girl; barely affected by the five hour energy I'd recently drank. It was Friday, October 7, and I hadn't seen my girlfriend in two weeks. Her roommate was gone and she had invited me to come stay for the weekend. I was so excited to see her again, and not just because it had been a while, but because one week ago exactly, I'd finally opened up to her about my dirty little secret (fantasy): femdom. She was the first person I'd ever told! It was an amazing revelation for me, as I had never expected to tell anyone!

Then I fell in love, and then, I'd realized I could trust this girl, with anything. I told her, knowing she could either make my sexual fantasy's come true, or think I was a freak and dump me. She hadn't dumped me, which was a good sign, but I didn't know exactly what she thought about my strange sexual secret. Despite the fact that she had almost totally blown the conversation off, and had completely avoided the topic since, I was beginning to get a little excited. What if she does accept it, I thought, and this is when she's going to show me? I tried to keep those thoughts locked up, not wanting them to interfere with my visit. Most likely, she was trying to forget she'd ever heard what I said, and was attempting to keep it buried until she could cope with the knowledge that the guy she loved was a freak. Thankfully, she was not the kind of girl to make me drive almost three hours, and waste almost fifty dollars, just to break up with me. While she most likely would never be okay with my fetishes, and, was almost definitely never going to attempt to act on any of them, she might just accept the fact that they existed, and learn to ignore them.

With a sigh, I turned the knob, preparing my subconscious for the disappointment that the logical part of my brain assured me waited on the other side of the door. I opened the door and looked inside, and saw exactly what I'd expected to. No "mistress". In fact, I saw no girlfriend at all. Where was she? I'd told her I'd be here at four thirty. I glanced at my phone: four thirty seven. I'd just called her twenty minutes ago to tell her I was close. Disgruntled, but glad for a chance to calm my illogical hormones, and bring myself back under the control of reason, I set my bag down by her closet, and sat down in her computer chair. After spending five to ten minutes expecting her to walk in at anytime, seeing as her door had been unlocked. Getting bored of waiting, I called her. She picked up and I began to speak, but she cut me off.

"Hey," she said, "you in my room?"

"Yeah," I replied, "where are you?"

"I'll be there in a minute. You can go ahead and get comfortable. Oh, and get naked," she purred seductively.

"Heh..," I laughed uncomfortably. Neither of us had made a sex joke in the last week, not since the truth about my secret fantasy had come out. "Alright then. How long do you think you'll be?"

"Not too long. Don't get too impatient."

"Alright, well, I'll see you in a little bit."

She hung up the phone. I settled back in the chair. That had been odd. She had been distant since ever since the conversation a week ago. That was the first time she'd sounded normal, and even more surprisingly, made a sex joke, right before she was going to see me, too! I gave up on trying to figure out what had changed. Obviously, she was moving on, and I appreciated it; despite what my subconscious had to say on the matter. I got a text. It was her.

"Send me a pic."

I assumed she was making a joke, testing to see if I was really there already or just messing with her. I'd play along. I turned to the mirror on the back of her door, snapped a shot of proof, and sent it to her. My phone rang.

"Hey," I answered, "where a-"

"What'd I say?" she demanded.

"Wha- what are you ta-"

"I told you to do one thing, and you don't listen!"

"What do you mean?!"

"Are you stupid? I mean being naked doesn't really work when you have clothes on."

"Bu- I ..." I stammered, completely confused.

"Okay. Go stand outside and wait until I call you back up to the room."

"But, it's like 45 degrees out there. I don't wa-"

"Where, in that sentence, did I ask what you wanted to do? It's my dorm, my room, and my school you're visiting! Now go, wait outside until I call you back up."

"I don't have a card to get in though."

"Are you calling me stupid? Because that's what it sounds like I'm hearing. I understand how to get into my own dorm. You will get in, when I am ready for you to get in. Now go! Now!"

She hung up the phone. I stared at it in shock for a few seconds. What in the world was up with her? She was acting nice one second, then insane the next, all because I hadn't gotten naked in her room! I'd thought that was a joke. Shaking my head, I got up, grabbed my sweatshirt, and headed for the door. I took the elevator to one, and walked out the front door, watching irritatedly as it clicked shut. I lit a cigarette, and waited. I waited for half an hour in the cold weather. I called a few times, but she never answered her phone. I had suspected that she was actually away from the dorm, and would have let me in on her way into the building, but as I lit a third cigarette, I began to doubt that. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered, frustrated.

"Is that anger I hear?!" she demanded.

"I'm a little irritated, yes! You've left me down here for thirty minutes. Do you know how cold it is? Why am I sitting out here? What's going on?"

"Relax." it was not a suggestion. "Someone will be there in a minute to let you in. When they do, you come straight to my room. Understand?"

"Yeah, whatever. I'll be there as soon as I finish this cigarette."

She paused, then in a whisper she asked: "Did I say to come up after you finish your cigarette?"

"...no.. So wh-"

"Then I suggest you do as I say, and come straight to my room. I'll call my friend and ask her to tell me exactly when she opens the door for you. If you're not here within thirty seconds, well, your school's only a two and a half hour drive, but you might as well get started right away, because there will be nothing for you here."

The phone hung up. What was going on with her? I took a few more puffs of my cigarette, and found it was halfway gone. I began to get worried, despite myself, of finishing the cigarette, even though her friend hadn't yet come to pick me up. I debated on whether or not I should throw it out, and then realized how crazy I was acting! What was wrong with me? No, what was wrong with her!? She was acting insane, and I had no idea why. This trip was the strangest I'd ever been on, and I hadn't even seen my girlfriend yet. Her friend finally showed up at the door and let me in.

"Hey. Thanks," I said as I ran past her to the stairs.

I sprinted up the seven flights of stairs and down the hall to room 714. When I got there I was panting and light headed, now feeling even more exhausted than I had before. I knocked on the door, praying that however she was keeping time, said that I was not yet late.

"Come on!" came her voice from inside, the second I knocked. I walked in the room. She was standing behind the wall to my right, where it turned at a ninety-degree angle. She seemed to be looking in her closet: an opening in the wall on the side where she stood.

"Where have you been?" she demanded.

"I ran," I panted, "from the-. What was all that about? What's going on with you today?"

"Take off all your clothes, and get on your hands and knees," she said firmly, stepping out from behind the wall. "Now."

"What are you talking about Ka-," my jaw dropped as I saw what she was wearing. A self-satisfied smirk slid over her face as she saw the look on mine.

"Take your clothes off. Now." She repeated. "And from now on, you will call me Mistress, Miss, or Ma'am at all times. Do you understand?"

I snapped myself out of it. "Yes.... Mistress!"

"What are you doing!? I said to take your clothes off, and get on your hands and knees! You will obey me now!"

I tore my clothes off, flinging them in a pile by the door. As soon as my last sock was off I went to my hands and knees in front of her, with my face pointing to the floor, fighting the urge to look up at her. She seemed to notice my struggle, and gave me some mercy.

"You may appreciate me, Slave. Tell me what you think."

I looked up at her, slowly raising my eyes over her. Her feet and legs were covered in thigh high shiny, leather boots with four-inch stiletto heels. Her sexy, bare thighs, extended up from the boots to be barely covered by a tiny, black skirt. Her torso was bare except for her alluring, black bra. Her dark, chest length, hair was curled and danced flirtatiously by her breasts.

"Like what you see?" she asked, one eyebrow raised provocatively.

"Yes Mistress. You look amazing Ma'am."

"So, you can listen!" she laughed at me. "Crawl to me, Slave. Kiss my boots."

She stuck her right boot out, and I did as I was told. I kissed the leather for minutes, realizing she would expect the same treatment on the other boot. She was allowing me to kiss it for quite a while. She was taking her time, enjoying this. I wasn't even pleasuring her, just kissing her boot. I was being put in my place, below her. Kissing her shoes.

After a few minutes, she gave the boot a quick jolt, pushing my face back. I was being selfish, she told me. I didn't deserve to kiss her boots, at all, and here I was, kissing them as if I owned them. I apologized for my behavior, and promised to do better. She offered her other boot, telling me to make them even. I did so, getting into it now. Enjoying my subservience as she stood, looking down at me kissing her boots, pathetically worshipping the lowest part of her. Finally she kicked me off.

"You were just as selfish as the first time, Slave," she reprimanded me. "And not even a thank you, Slave! You're not getting out to a good start."

"Mistress, I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I wasn't thinking. I'll do better. Thank you so much for allowing me to kiss your boots, Mistress!"

"You have a kind Mistress, Slave. Remember that. I'll overlook your absentmindedness, as being granted the opportunity to kiss the boots of your Mistress no doubt overwhelmed you. But, although you are thoughtless and rude without my guidance, I expect more from you Slave. You'd best not let me down anymore."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you. You're so kind Ma'am."

"I know I am slave. Now turn. Why I'm still using my own strength to stand is beyond me."

I turned, and she sat on my back, grabbing a fistful of my hair, and pulling it up.

"You will be my horse, Slave. Your Mistress should not have to walk at all. Ever. Don't let my feet touch the floor to move myself again, Slave. Now go!"

She thrust my head forward and I began to move, slowly, towards her bed. She yelled at me to go faster, and slapped my butt as if I really was a horse. I began to move more quickly, and stopped a few seconds later, as we arrived at her bed. She directed me to turn and go back to the door. Once there, she admired herself in the mirror, riding on her slave. She pulled my hair up and forced me to look at the mirror and see the control she had over me, how she had all of the power. Then she directed me back to the bed. We went to and fro in this manner for a few minutes before she tired of wearing me down in this way. She directed me to lift myself up slowly once I was kneeling adjacent to the bed. She dug her erotic heels into my back as I became level with the bed, and then very slowly shifted to lie on it. She lay on her back, spreading her legs, and bending her knees, so they were up in the air.

"Get in between my legs Slave."

A repeat was not at all necessary. I got on the bed and laid on my stomach between her legs, my face inches from her cleanly shaven pussy. I licked my lips in anticipation of pleasing her.

"Not yet Slave," she taunted. "Look at it. Enjoy the sight of it, the smell of it. Get ready slave. Are you ready to pleasure me? Can you make me cum the way I want to?"

We sat like this for agonizingly drawn out minutes, with me in between her legs, mouth watering as I stared at her beautiful pussy. She sat, enjoying herself, just watching me ache to lick her and to please her. Finally, she relented.

"Begin Slave. Make it count."

I couldn't respond. I felt my dick, solid since I'd taken her on my back, throbbing and filled with blood. My erect penis was pushed down into the bed and created uncomfortable pressure that normally would have been unbearable. In the moment though, I barely even knew of the pains existence, so great was my excitement to please her. I dove for her pussy, then, at the last second, reined in my anticipation, along with the lunge I'd made for her. I had to make this good for her; I had to pleasure her as much as possible. Slowly, fighting my desire to let go, and to throw myself into eating her, like a lion would it's prey, and embarrassing myself, while angering my Mistress, I lowered myself, slowly, until I was even with my Mistress' inviting vagina. I began to trace the lips of her pussy, wet with her own excitement, with my tongue, as I shook with desire. After slowly circling her with my tongue for a few minutes I began to lick around her, and randomly slide my tongue quickly through the middle. Slowly, I worked my way to her clitoris, where I concentrated my efforts, building in my momentum, sucking and licking. I slowed suddenly, making lazy circles all over the inside of her pussy, letting her moans edge back into bare whimpers of pleasure. I repeated this a few more times, until her moans when I sucked and licked her clitoris were nearly screams of ecstasy. I slowed once more, circling, again and again, building speed, and pressure, and as her body tensed and her legs tightened around my face, rubbed raw already by her clenching thighs, I fell once more on her clitoris, sucking and whirling around it with my tongue. Her legs locked around me like unmovable jaws, her hips began to heave back and forth with a rhythm I quickly adjusted to, and her hands grasped at my hair, pulling me deeper and deeper into her, until, finally, she climaxed with a loud cry, formerly trapped in her lungs by the mounting euphoria. My mouth dampened as her moisture poured out, and my cock felt as if it had ripped with the stimulation her climax caused me. Her body shook as it lost the beat it had pitched with; her eyes rolled back in her head, and her head fell back on her neck. She curled up, her torso lifting a foot off the bed and her legs putting strain on my neck as they attempted to dislocate it from my shoulders. Her legs stayed locked for a few moments, and then the pressure began to slowly subside, and her grip on my hair loosened. Her eyes came forward to look at me, half lidded and hazy with debilitation.

"Not bad, Boy. Keep up the good work. Now clean me, and begin again."

I hid my smile of elation at having pleasured her. "Yes Mistress. Right away."

I did as she told me. Tenderly licking her, lapping up her mess while lightly tickling her lips, feeling them moisten as the fire of her appetite was stoked back to life by the gentle urging of my tongue. I proceeded to bring her back to the point of climax again and held her there longer this time, dragging out her anticipation. I then brought her to a second climax. I was given the order, though it was a privilege to me, as I wanted only to serve her, to continue. So I humbly licked her beautiful lower lips, until I offered her a third and fourth release, each time taking longer to coax her back to the edge, and each time keeping her there longer. After I pulled a fourth orgasm from her now soaking lips, and gently cleaned her of her orgasmic juices, she brought her legs up and set her heels to my shoulders. She pushed me up in this fashion, and then sat up herself.

"What may I do for you now, Mistress?" Asking before she could decide upon her next charge for her humble slave, attempting to show her my eagerness to serve her.

"Don't cut me off, Slave," she warned, raising an imperially gorgeous eyebrow to me.

"Excuse me Mistress," I replied, head bowed. "I should have been more patient in my want to serve you. I apologize for not showing you the respect you deserve. I only want to please you Miss."

"Yes, well, your...acceptable... performance, has proven your loyalty, as worthless as that loyalty may be. But don't forget who is here to serve and who is to be served, Slave."

"Yes, Mistress. I apologize Ma'am."

"Floor, Boy. Now."

"Yes Mistress."

I lowered myself to the floor below her, waiting, head down, on my hand's and knees, but not too close to the bed, as if to carry her, as I was now attempting to show her that I was in no way trying to foresee her next command.

"Up a bit Slave. On your knees, I do not wish to move." I did as ordered. "My boots slave. Remove them. They have made my feet sore and sweaty, and we can't have that. You will massage them Slave. You will rub each one until I tell you to stop. If your massage pleases me, I may, depending on my mood, allow you to lick my feet. First, you will take each and every toe in your mouth, individually, and suck on them. Then, you will use your tongue to clean in between each and every one of them. Next, you will lick and suck on each heel until I deem them acceptable. Finally, you will lick the rest of my foot. All over. You will not miss a single millimeter. But, remember, this is only if you please me with your massage. If I don't enjoy it, we'll think of something else for you to do. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress. Completely. May I begin?"

"I appreciate you asking, as it shows that you are learning that I decide when, as well as what it is you do for me, Boy. But, you are still too impatient. When I say, you will remove my boots, carry them to my desk, and retrieve the heels sitting on said desk. But, you will be crawling, there and back, and neither pair of my shoes may touch the ground. Do you understand me Slave?"

"Yes Mistress. I won't let them even brush the floor Ma'am."

"Good. Begin."

Very gently, I lifted the boot that sat to my left and began to unzip it slowly, not wanting to irritate my Mistress by acting to hastily. Before I set it on my lap to reach for the other boot however, she stopped me and ordered me to press the boot to my face and take a deep inhale. I did so and pulled the boot away to exhale and to make sure her reaction was pleased. She was smirking at me, and asked how I liked the smell. I told her it smelled amazing, and told her I hoped I could please her and in so doing, get a chance to taste it the feet that had let off that scent. I laid the boot carefully on my lap and proceeded to take off her other boot, holding her foot on my knee to ensure that it would not touch the floor. I repeated the process, making sure to take a long, drawn out sniff of my Mistress' wonderful foot sweat. I told her how I did not deserve to smell such an amazing aroma, from the foot of one so great as her. She advised me to remember it, and commanded me to make the switch.

"Mistress, before I go, where may I place your feet to ensure that they won't touch the floor?"

"Lean forward boy." She placed her hands on my head and pushed off me to scoot back on the bed so that her feet dangled farther above the floor, taking away the risk of them touching. I relished the slight pain the push had brought, as it had been for her, and then quickly apologized for sitting idly as she worked for herself. She told me I was right to be sorry, but then forgave me, reminding me of what a kind Mistress I had. I eagerly agreed. She asked once more if I understood what I needed to do, and how it was to be done. I repeated her commands and once more assured her that her shoes would not touch down.

lsslave
lsslave
9 Followers