Visiting Joanna's Feet Ch. 01

Story Info
Indulging in my fetish to cure her foot phobia.
2.7k words
4.16
26.8k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vincey
Vincey
30 Followers

"Finally back to civilisation," I said to myself as I stepped out of the train, slinging my large duffel over my shoulder. For the past six months, I had been stuck in the Australian outback, with another year to go as part of my Engineering degree. As soon as I had finally been able to get a long weekend off work and uni, I had immediately notified a couple of friends and booked the seven-hour train ticket to Perth. Away from the red dirt and arid heat, I was determined to make the most of these four days. A road trip had already been organised, where we would be heading to Lancelin the next day for a blissful weekend of sandboarding, surfing and quad biking.

I made my way through the bustling crowd and finally caught sight of Joanna. I waved a hand to get her attention and she beamed back a huge smile. Standing at a hair over 5'7", Joanna was your typical Australian beach girl. Her long dirty-blonde hair flowed freely, the loose curls bouncing slightly as she made her way towards me. The workout clothes she wore, a pink tank top and black spandex shorts hugged her tanned athletic body. Her long toned legs strode gracefully and on her feet were a pair of simple pink thongs.

"Hey Jo! Miss me?" I said playfully, extending my arms towards her.

"You wish!" She quipped back as she returned the hug and kissed me on the cheek.

Joanna and I had known each other since our first day of uni where we had found ourselves living in neighbouring rooms. We had immediately hit it off with one another and had developed a close friendship during the two years we had been housemates. Although there was a certain level of attraction between us, our relationship had never become intimate, except for that one drunken night which neither of us could remember the exact details. Meeting her again felt like I had never left.

I scooted into the passenger seat of her little red Fiesta and noticed her trainers lying in the footwell, a damp sock shoved into each shoe. The afternoon sun had heated the car and the smell of her worn shoes mixed deliciously with her floral perfume.

"Been on a run?" I asked.

"Did eight Ks today. My feet are killing me." She replied.

My gaze instinctively focused on her feet. She had kicked off her flip flops and my eyes fixed on her size eights as she slowly depressed the clutch pedal with her left foot and feathered the accelerator with her right. Her unpainted toes spread slightly as the ball of her foot pressed against the throttle. As she shifted up, her toned calves tensed and pushed the clutch once again, revealing the highest arch I have seen to this date. She had beautiful feet and I had spent countless hours admiring and yearning upon them. Sadly, Joanna's dislike of feet was as strong as my fetish was for hers. Although her feet were constantly on display and she loved shoe shopping, Joanna hated having her feet touched and formed part of that population who viewed feet as 'gross'. I had previously tried to broach the subject with her but had always been met with a curt rebuke. As we drove along, catching up on the past months, my eyes kept being drawn by her busy feet and I wondered how I could get another shot at them.

We grabbed a quick bite on the way home and by the time we had showered and settled, the summer sun had already set. Joanna lay on her bed, her head propped up with a large pillow as she highlighted through a section of her chemistry textbook. Her left foot was bent at the knees while the other was outstretched along the outer edge of the mattress. She had changed into a black tank top, which moulded her ample breasts, at the peaks of which her perky nipples poked through the fabric. Her spandex shorts were now replaced by a pair of pink Elmo satin boxer shorts.

The flashing lightbulb moment occurred as I stumbled onto her cosmetic basket while poking through her shelves. Tucked amidst the multitude of perfumes and hair curlers was a small clear vinyl bag containing a dozen different nail polish bottles. I stealthily unzipped the bag and fished out a vial of fluorescent pink polish.

'These would look great on her,' I thought to myself as I unscrewed the brush top, the pungent smell of acetate rising to sting my nostrils.

Steeling myself, I slowly moved to her outstretched foot and delicately swiped the brush down the centre of her big toenail. Feeling the touch on the foot, Joanna jumped up.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her voice surprised and slightly annoyed as she pulled back her foot.

"Painting your toes," I replied, trying to sound as casual as I could even though my heart was racing.

"Why?" She whispered in an irritated tone.

"Bored..."

"That's gross, why would you..." She wasn't letting it go.

"Shh...concentrating" I interrupted, making sure to keep my gaze fixed on her toes as I brushed her toenail once more. I reached out my left hand and held her foot, my thumb squeezing her arch as I pulled it towards me. "Don't move too much. It'll smudge."

To my surprise, Joanna relented this time, although her face clearly showed a level of annoyance with the ordeal. To me though, I had climbed Everest. Here I was, painting the toes of the most beautiful feet while holding onto this deliciously curved arch. My left thumb slowly moved along her inseam, feeling her soft creamy insteps as I adjusted my grip to point her toes down towards me. I shifted my body to kneel at the foot of the bed, simultaneously trying to get the bulge in my pants into a more comfortable position. I leaned forward to rest my chin on the mattress, inches from her sole. The view was breathtaking. My eyes savoured every inch of her foot, from her slightly curved toes, to the patches on the pads, sides and heel where the skin was slightly rougher. With arches this high, it was no wonder her insteps were this soft as they had probably never touched the floor. I re focused my attention and slowly but surely each toenail gained a pink hue. As I finished doing her pinky toe, I stepped back to admire my handiwork. Aside from a few blotches on a couple of cuticles, I hadn't done that bad of a job.

"That colour looks good on you," I complimented her as I blew on her toes. I looked up to see that Joanna had put the book down and was intently staring at me, her brow slightly creased.

"Thanks..." she replied in a slightly confused tone.

"Right...other foot! Let's do this!" I said cheerfully.

I reached for her right foot, which was hidden under the cover, but Joanna outstretched it next to the left one before I could grab hold of it. Repeating the same steps, the right foot didn't take as long and soon her toes were uniformly painted.

"Happy?" She asked.

"Very!" I said cheerfully. "Now on to the second and third coat!"

Joanna started to protest but my eyes showed that I wasn't kidding around and was determined to get it done. She shook her head and slumped her head into the pillow. I lightly pressed a finger to her big toenail to check whether the polish had dried and in a moment of pure instinct, I leant over, stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of my tongue across her nail. Joanna jerked her feet, hitting my face in the process.

"Oi! What was that?! Did you just lick my toe?" She yelled, her face incredulous.

"Hey, that hurt!" I rubbed the spot on my chin where she had hit me.

"Good! You deserved that! That's was gross!" She replied, although this time with a little less conviction and an edge of guilt trailing her voice.

"That's how you check if it's dry! I read it in one of your Cosmos!" That part was true but I doubted she would go for it. "You just had a shower anyway, your feet are clean..." I followed.

To illustrate my point, I grabbed her foot, stuck my nose between her big and second toe and inhaled deeply. The smell of her feet mixed with the nail polish was heavenly.

"See, nothing! They're perfectly clean." I assured her.

Before she had the time to retort, I had already begun on the second coat. I was starting to get the hang of it and finished in record time. As I once again blowed on her toes, I decided to go for it once again. This time, I held her feet more firmly, my left hand securing her heel and my right holding the top of her foot. Joanna sensed what I was about to do and tensed slightly but didn't move. Instead of going for the big toe, I slowly ran the tip of my tongue across all five toes. At the absence of any backlash, I proceeded straight onto the third coat without looking up towards her. The ball was rolling and I had to keep the momentum going...

The third coat done, and boldened by Joanna's last reaction (or lack thereof), I decided to go all in. I started by licking the tops of her toes and this time wrapped my lips around them, engulfing her three middle toes into my mouth. Joanna let out a slight squeak and tensed up as I felt her toes wriggle slightly in my mouth. I swished my tongue in between her toes, flicking into the crevices to taste her sweet feet. Joanna let out an audible gasp.

"Ok, that's enough!" She pulled her foot out of my mouth, which made a soft popping sound as I sucked the last of her toes.

Joanna's face was going through a rollercoaster of emotions, ranging from utter disgust, incredulity, confusion, and to my surprise, a hint of pleasure. From the latter, I decided to roll the dice once again.

"Yep, all done! Looks great, don't you think?" I acted as though the brief foot worship had never happened. "How about a foot rub? You mentioned your feet hurt..." I started kneading the foot I was holding.

"No. You know I hate having my feet touched." She replied, trying to take her foot back.

"Trust me, it'll be just like those back rubs you like but even better. Just give me a shot!"

She let out an annoyed whine and slowly shook her head, but did not voice a reply. I took that as a yes and immediately got back to work. I sat on the bed, grabbed her ankles and placed both feet on my lap. Joanna grunted as she shifted her body in line with her feet. I gazed up her legs and couldn't help but notice that her boxers had ridden to one side, revealing a glimpse of her little white panties and slight camel toe peeking through. The temptation to let my hand slide up her leg towards her nethers was strong but I stopped myself, remembering the mission in hand. This was all about her feet. Besides, I had already pushed my luck a great deal today and this would definitely be a huge misstep.

I thus placed my hands at the top of her toned left calf and started kneading downwards, jiggling and loosening her muscles which tapered down to her slim feminine ankles. I pinched her Achilles tendon and spent a few strokes, moving along the tendon. My other hand grabbed the tops of her feet and I slowly rotated her feet at the ankles in circular motions, adding a slight pulling motion to stretch and flex them. With my palm, I moved on to stroking the tops of her foot lengthwise, from ankle to toes in long motions, again jiggling her ankles at the top of each motion.

"How's that?" I asked as I looked up to her.

"Weird...what's with you and my feet today?" she whispered back, again shaking her head.

"Just giving then some overdue attention." I returned my focus towards her feet.

Joanna's toes were nicely spaced, uniformly decreasing in length from big to small toe. Being a former gymnast and dancer, her toes curved slightly downwards but without a single corn or callous in sight. For someone who hated feet, Joanna took surprisingly good care of hers. One at a time, I gently rolled each toe between my fingers, giving them a gentle pull. A couple of them let out a soft popping sound as I did so. Next, I started drawing small circles with my thumbs around the base of her toes, making sure to go in between them before moving to the ball of her foot. I traced the outer edge of her sole and started to make my way along her arch. After a couple of minutes doing so, I decided that Joanna's strong arches could take a bit more pressure. I balled my hand into a fist and using the second knuckle of my index and middle finger, dug into her sole along her arch.

"Aahhh..." Joanna stifled a scream as she lifted her head, reacting at the unexpected pressure. Her foot shot forward towards my chest but didn't break free of my grip.

"Sorry, was that too hard?" I immediately drew back my knuckles and started lightly brushing her sole with my thumb.

"No, it's fine. Keep doing that..." her voice trailed off in a whisper as she settled back down.

A huge grin came across my face. She was enjoying it! Better yet, she was asking for more! This improvised gamble that was frankly a very long shot was paying off better than I could have imagined. I renewed my focus and got back to kneading her soles, covering every inch of them and looking for each tiny knot to release. Joanna let out a few groans of pain, quickly followed by soft moans of pleasure as I reached some of the more tender spots of her feet. By now, the heat within the room, combined with the friction from the vigorous skin-to-skin contact had made her feet quite sweaty and her aroma filled my nostrils and pressed my erection even harder against my pants.

As I moved on to her other foot, Joanna's body had completely relaxed and she had propped another pillow behind her head to keep her eyes on what I was doing. The crease in her brow and the frown that she had been wearing had dissolved, replaced by the hint of a smile at the edges of her lips, although the latter went away every time I look up to check on her. Knowing Joanna, there was no way that she would openly admit that she was actually enjoying her feet being rubbed. For the next twenty minutes, I meticulously repeated the exact same procedure, extracting every grunt and groan with each stroke and languishing in the sighs of pleasures that followed.

"That's enough," Joanna finally said, adopting once more her serious tone as she wriggled her foot from my grasp. "Bedtime. We need to set off really early tomorrow."

"That wasn't so bad, right?" I asked cheerfully.

No reply.

"Your feet are really pretty." I picked up both her feet and planted a kiss on each sole.

"Whatever...weirdo." She tried to furrow her brows at me but a smile crept up her face which made it look more comical than stern.

"Maybe next time we can paint your nails a different colour?" I asked hopefully.

I unsuccessfully tried to hide my raging boner getting up from her bed, at the sight of which Joanna stifled a short chuckle.

"Maybe." She replied in an exasperated tone as she turned and snuggled her pillow. She let out a small sigh and whispered "goodnight" as she closed her eyes.

I flicked off the lights and softly closed the door as I shifted awkwardly out of her room, feeling the wet patch of pre cum that had soaked through my pants. As I crashed on the couch, I replayed every moment in my head, basking in the triumph of my accomplishment. In a single night, I had introduced Joanna to the potential pleasures hiding within her feet, to which she had ultimately conceded, albeit begrudgingly. More importantly, a door to the next adventure with her feet had been cracked open and I couldn't wait to find out how far we could go.

Vincey
Vincey
30 Followers