Visiting Joanna's Feet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the moaning stopped and her body clenched. Joanna's hips raised as her hands pressed tightly against her crotch. Her legs straightened and tensed and her toes pointed. An instant later, her whole body started convulsing, her legs shaking wildly as she pressed her feet firmly against my chest. Holding her breath, she frantically toyed her clit for a further couple of seconds before her eyes rolled over and her head jerked back.

"Hnnngggg...AAAHHHHH!!" She finally let out her breath as the sound of her orgasm echoed throughout the room.

Joanna's knees buckled as I held her legs. As her orgasm subsided, I scooted closer to her and started planting soft kisses on her legs, starting from her calves and slowly making my way up. I could already smell the sweet scent of warm pussy and wanted nothing more than to taste her juices and make her cum again. As my lips brushed her inner thigh, Joanna let out a loud moan and writhed. Each successive kiss along her thigh brought out a stifled moan until I finally reached her warm crotch. I gently peeled off her soaked shorts, which she clumsily kicked off to reveal her delicate flower. I placed her legs over my shoulder as I lowered my head closer and for a moment, basked in the intoxicating aroma that emanated from her warm, cleanly shaven pussy. I stuck out my tongue and gently traced the outline of her lips. The mere touch sent her into shivers as she squeezed my head between her thighs. I pressed my hands against her stomach to keep her steady and slowly went back down on her. Joanna's sensitivity had obviously heightened since her first orgasm and she reacted accordingly to every little touch as my tongue danced around her lips. As my mouth finally latched onto her clit, Joanna let out a sharp gasp and grabbed the back of my head.

"Yes...right there..." she whispered as my tongue playfully flicked her clit.

I dutifully obliged and the second orgasm did not take long to arrive. Within a minute, Joanna's body tensed once more, her thighs clenching tightly against my head as she locked her ankles. Her hands grabbed my hair tightly as she pushed my head more deeply within her warmth.

"I'm...cumming!" She stifled as her body bucked against my face.

Her juices gushed out and I stuck out my tongue to taste her sweet nectar. I held my grasp, steadying her down as lapped her labia and kept gently sucking on her swollen clit. Her whole body writhed as the intensity of her orgasm kept building.

"I...I...can't take any more..." she finally softly cried out as she tensed one last time and went limp, releasing her grasp from my hair.

Completely cum drunk, Joanna crashed onto the bed, panting heavily. Her glazed eyes were watery from the intensity of her orgasms.

"Fuck...I've...never...come...this hard..." she muttered in between bated breaths.

"Glad you enjoyed that. So much for a quiet night in..." I chuckled.

I lay back, equally exhausted. As much as I had enjoyed every second of what had happened, the last of my energy reserves had been completely depleted. For a moment, the both of us lay in a sweaty pile, opposite each other, our limbs interlocked. We sat in silence, enjoying the afterglow of the situation and listening to the waves lapping onto the beach.

I craned my neck to look up as Joanna sat up and started shuffling. It seemed that she had fully recovered from her orgasms and had something else in mind. I gave her an inquisitive look and instead of replying, she straddled closer and placed both feet straight onto the tenting bulge that had formed within my pants. A devious grin came across her face as she began swiping her feet and pinching her toes along the outline of my dick. Her feet moved up my pants and with surprising dexterity, pinched the band between her big and second toes and gave a slight tug. I didn't need any more encouragement as I quickly pulled off and discarded them. Her eyes widened at the sight of my already rock hard penis standing to attention.

"Looks like I still need to take care of some unfinished business," Joanna chuckled. "I've never done this before..." She continued, this time her voice slightly uncertain.

"Come closer." I grabbed her ankles and brought her feet to my face.

Mustering up as much saliva as I could, I licked her soles till each one was well lubricated. I stuck her soles together and guided them onto my raging boner.

"Good. Now spit on my dick" I told her

Joanna leant forward until her lips touched the tip of my cock and gently spat out a string of saliva which streamed down my shaft. She stuck out her tongue and licked the entire length of my shaft until every inch was well coated. Leaning back again, she tentatively slid her feet up my shaft and I moaned in appreciation. Encouraged my reaction, she squeezed her grip on my dick and quickly found her rhythm.

"Yeah...just like this!" I let out as her soles slid up and down my stiffness.

Her soft soles felt heavenly on my shaft and a stream of pre cum had already begun oozing out. Joanna leaned forward again, and with her feet still on my shaft, wrapped her lips around my cock and engulfed the tip. Her warm mouth and flicking tongue felt heavenly on my cock, sending shivers down my spine as I groaned in pleasure. Soon, she was deep throating my entire length while her wriggling toes tickled my balls. Her flexible body was contorting in ways I did not know possible. Our eyes locked and I could only marvel at her incredible prowess as her head bobbed up and down, playing a disappearing act with my genitals.

"I'm gonna cum..." I muttered out as I felt myself reaching the point of no return.

Joanna only smiled as she kept sucking and swishing her tongue around my shaft. I erupted, shooting multiple wads into the back of her throat. Like a true champ, Joanna swallowed every last drop, finishing it all off with a proud grin.

"That was incedible! Sure you've never done this before?" I said in amazement.

"Glad you enjoyed that..." she said cheekily, mirroring my previous comment.

I crawled up towards her and she grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me in for a wet, sloppy kiss. As we crumbled together, the small bed made a loud creak, launching us into a fit of laughter. Cradling my arm around her and feeling the softness of her breasts, I basked in the comfort of the moment. This glorious night would not soon be forgotten and already, my mind raced at what would happen next.

12