Visiting Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
A visit to Mom starts with a shower.
1.6k words
4.26
186.3k
171

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
963 Followers

"I've been so horny thinking about your visit over the last few days," Mom whispered to me, placing a hand lightly on the crotch of my jeans. "And all the things I want you to do to me. My ass has been missing your attention." She pressed her lips sensually to my neck, slowly kissing up towards my ear. "Once Stacy leaves... mmm, I am going to use you so hard."

"Are you guys in the kitchen?" my sister called out from the living room.

"Yes, we're in here." Mom gave my crotch another squeeze, then moved a polite distance away from me before my older sister entered.

"Hey, I'm gonna go ahead and get the kids home. Great seeing you, Tyler! Maybe I'll come back over tomorrow and we can hang out some more."

"Sure thing," I responded. Stacy moved to give me a hug. I felt a little guilty for savoring the feeling of her sizeable breasts up against me, but knowing what I was about to do with Mom made it not seem so egregious. Stacy, with her back to Mom, couldn't see her seductively place a finger to her lips and suck on it playfully while she maintained eye contact with me.

Gathering her things, Stacy went to get her two kids situated in the minivan to head home. Mom waved out the front window as I moved up next to her.

"What's first on our schedule?" I asked, moving my hand to Mom's ample ass and giving it a firm squeeze through her pants. I was fairly confident that Stacy wouldn't be able to see, even if she looked back through the window.

"I have to shower. Want to join me?"

"I'd love that."

As Stacy's van pulled out of the driveway, Mom started toward the stairs. I followed, gazing lustfully at her ass. Feeling my eyes on her, she paused halfway up the stairs and bent at the waist, pressing her butt back at my face and shaking it slowly side to side.

"Is this what you want, baby? Some of this?" I pressed my face into her, eagerly awaiting the next few minutes when I would get to see this ass unclothed, in all of its plump and sexy glory.

"Yes, ma'am. Can I buttfuck you in the shower?"

"Mmm... so direct. But, no. Not yet." Mom continued her ascent of the stairs, turning left into the master bedroom. I followed obediently.

"You haven't seen the new shower I had put in, have you?" Mom asked once we were in the bedroom. The renovations had happened about three months ago, so it was all new to me.

"No, just the pictures you posted of it."

"I love it. Very spacious. But there's still one thing I haven't gotten to do in it yet." She grinned at me evilly, slowly sauntering towards me. "I haven't gotten my pussy stuffed by a big, thick cock in there yet."

"Mmm... one like this?" I smiled at Mom as I unzipped my pants and pulled down my boxers to reveal my erection. I had shaved the previous day in anticipation of my visit, so my eight inches was looking particularly glorious.

"That will be perfect. I'm going to get the water warmed up. Bring this to me in a minute." Mom bent to give my growing cock a kiss right on the head, sending a shockwave through my body.

Wanting to give Mom the time she requested, I looked idly through her panty drawer, looking for any new toys she may have picked up since my last visit. I was a bit disappointed to find the same buttplug we had used since we started our sexual relationship a few years ago; she had mentioned on the phone several weeks before how she was looking for a more exciting one.

"Babe," I heard her call from the bathroom. "I'm all warmed up here."

"On my way," I responded. I threw the plug onto the bed, knowing that it would be used later.

Fully removing my clothes, I entered the bathroom, gazing at Mom's outline through the shower door. She pushed it open and invited me inside.

"That looks delicious," she said, looking at my stiff cock. "I don't know if I can handle all that meat after so long away from it."

"You can," I said, stepping into the warm cascade with her. "And you will." This last statement was punctuated by me grabbing her firmly by the shoulders and spinning her around, facing the wall. I coaxed her into a bending position with her face pressing against the tile.

"Oh my," she exclaimed. "Are you just going to bend me over and pound me like some fucking barbarian?"

"Of course not, Mom." I got to my knees. The shower was large enough that we were now out of the main path of the water, but the heat from the steam still kept us quite warm. "I'm going to tongue-fuck your ass a little bit first. Then yes, I'm going to pound you so fucking hard."

"Oh, my poor little holes. They're really in for it tonight. Ohhh, fuck yes..." The last exclamation was due to my tongue pressing fully up against her tight backdoor.

"Especially this one," I said, admiring her tight hole as I spread the globes of her ass open for easier access. "Yours is the last ass I've fucked, and I'm going to reintroduce myself hard." I pressed my lips back to her asshole, pushing my tongue deep into her, eliciting another squeal of pleasure.

"Mmm, babe, please get that big dick into my pussy soon. I'm so ready for you." I took one last slow lick of her asshole, then stood up to get into position, aligning the head of my cock with her soaking pussy.

"Pound my dirty little cunt, baby." She straightened as I entered her, pressing her tits up against the shower wall. "Ohhh, yes. Deep, deep, deep. Yessss."

I savored the feeling of my stomach pressed against her back, just holding myself deep inside her. Mom turned her head to look over her shoulder at me. I kissed her passionately, thrusting hard into her.

"I love you, Tyler."

"I love you... Jen." It always made Mom smile when I called her by her name during our more tender lovemaking sessions. It showed her that I loved her as a woman, not just because of the sexual taboo of her being my mother.

We continued our kiss as I slowly fucked her in the increasingly steamy shower. Her pussy was soaking wet, but her tightness still kept me on a steady path toward my first orgasm of the day.

Breaking our kiss, I stood back up straight and grabbed Mom by her hips, getting myself in position to give it to her harder. I could feel that she was rubbing her clit furiously.

"Please, I want your first orgasm to be in my pussy, baby. I want you to fill me up. I've missed you so much, sweetie." Mom's ass jiggled as I increased the pace of my thrusts.

"Of course, Mom. I'll give it all to you. I'll give you everything. Everything you need." I pumped her firmly, going as deep as possible with each thrust. Her moans sounded like a mix of pain and pleasure.

"I'm getting close. When I tell you, I want you to start fucking me as hard as you can and shoot your load deep inside me. Can you do that for your mother?"

"Yes, Mom. Jen... My beautiful, sexy mom." The erotic talk and the sight of my mother's ass jiggling from the force of my cock were combining to make it hard to hold off my orgasm. "Mom, are you almost there? I can't hold it much longer."

"Yes, yes, I'm there. Fucking pound me! Pound me like a mommy-slut deserves!"

I complied, increasing to a maniacal pace. I felt the orgasm overtake me as Mom started to moan and scream unintelligibly, spasming on my pistoning cock.

"Ohhh, yes. Yes, I can feel it. I can feel you filling me up. Fucking yessssss!! Ugh! Ugh! Fuck me you big-dicked motherfucker. Pound your mommy!" Mom's screams were especially loud in the enclosed space of the shower.

My semen pumped into her in thick spurts. It felt like the biggest load I had ever shot. I really had missed my mom.

As her shaking and moaning subsided, Mom regained a bit of composure, Pulling off of me, she reached down to her pussy, inserting two fingers.

"My god, baby. You really filled me." Cum was leaking profusely from her pussy. "Good thing we're already in the shower." She pulled me in for another sensual kiss. My shrinking erection rested lazily against her thigh.

"I'm gonna get myself clean. Like, for real now. Feel free to do the same," Mom suggested. "Although I have to say, I don't want you to wash me off your cock. You know how much I like the taste."

"I know, Mom. I'm just gonna dry off and go wait for you on the bed."

"Don't even bother getting dressed. We're getting right down to business when I'm done here."

"Sounds like a plan."

*****

In Chapter 2, Tyler and Jen will continue the action with some anal, mutual oral, and a new toy. Eventually, Mom might make some suggestions about other people to include in the fun. I'm already working on subsequent chapters, so the gap between release times shouldn't be as long as usual for me. Thank you for reading, as always!

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
963 Followers