Visiting Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister Stacy reveals what she knows.
2.2k words
4.46
34.7k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: More chapters will follow in this story, but it's been a while since I published and I wanted to get this part out there to knock off some rust. I don't want any fans of this story to think I've abandoned it. This chapter sets up some good action for later chapters. Thanks for reading!

Mom and I decided to get up fairly early the following day, to make sure we had time for another fuck session before Stacy arrived. We started out in the shower with some foreplay and teasing, getting each other nice and worked up before the real action started. She stroked me until I was rock hard, and I fingered her ass a little bit to get her pussy soaking wet.

Once we had finished in the shower and dried off, Mom playfully pushed me onto the bed in a sitting position and got on her knees.

"It looks like this cock needs some attention. May I?"

As she asked, she lowered her mouth toward the head of my stiff cock, seductively flicking her tongue across the tip.

"Of course," I responded, lightly pressing her further down on my dick. I loved the warmth of her mouth around me, and I couldn't resist thrusting into her throat before she was really ready for it.

"Mmmfff..." she groaned as I pushed a little too deep. She pulled off and coughed weakly a few times, before returning to her task. "Gentle, Tyler, Mommy still needs to get warmed up."

"Sorry, just couldn't help it."

Mom smiled at me and started sucking again in long, slow strokes up and down the shaft. I was incredibly hard and fighting the urge just to fill her mouth up right then and there. Occasionally, she would take a break and give some attention to my balls with her tongue, driving me absolutely crazy. After a few minutes, I pulled her mouth off of my cock and leaned in to kiss her passionately.

"Not much time left," I said, glancing at the clock, which read 9:30. "Stacy will be here soon."

"Then let's get this thing in me," Mom said as she rose up from her knees and threw herself onto the bed. "Give it to me hard and rough, baby." She was on her back now, spreading her legs and reaching up to grab her ankles.

"Nail me to the fucking mattress," she ordered with an evil grin.

In a split second I was in position, ready to penetrate her tight, dripping pussy. She licked her lips in anticipation as I pushed into her. Normally I would have started slow, but on our current time crunch I wanted to get right to the hard fucking.

"Ooooo yes give it to me deep," Mom urged. "Deep, deep, deep and hard. Yeah give me that hard cock, give me all of it."

"Can't hear you, Mom. Louder!"

"Give it me! Give me your huge mother-fucking cock deep in my pussy! I want you to fucking use me as your mommy fucktoy! Destroy this fucking pussy with your big strong dick!"

"That's better, slut. Tell me how much you love this cock."

Before she could respond, her phone dinged on the bedside table. I reached over to grab it and saw that it was a text from Stacy.

"She's on the way already. Be here in ten."

"Oh, fuck! Hurry. You have to cum soon so we can get ready."

"We'll be fine. We have a little time to enjoy."

Despite my nonchalance about the need to hurry, I still picked up the pace. I grabbed two big handfuls of Mom's ass and started really pounding in to her. I could tell from her face that it was hurting her a little, but her pleasure seemed to be outweighing the pain.

"If I fuck you in the ass, would you be able to cum in time too? I want you to cum."

"No baby, no ass this morning. You used it good last night and I have to recover. Don't worry and just fuck me. Fuck mommy's pussy and fill it up with a creamy load."

Mom's dirty talk was bringing me right to the edge of orgasm. I tried to hold off just a little bit longer, but the sensations were simply overpowering. Between Mom's urging and the feel of her dripping pussy on my cock, I lost control.

"Mmm almost... almost... cumming, Mom, I'm fucking cumming for you."

"Cum for me, sweetie. Cum in Mommy's hot pussy. I'm gonna be cream-filled when we talk to Stacy."

That ended all possibility of holding back. I exploded hard inside her, busting a massive load of cum that thoroughly filled her pussy. I rested inside her for a few moments as my load began to leak out of her. When I pulled out, copious amounts of semen began to flow out of her. She looked up at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Thanks for the quickie, babe. Let's get cleaned up."

"You need it," I remarked, looking at her well-fucked pussy.

"Mmm not there, I'm leaving that sweet cum all up inside me. I just need to fix my hair and throw on a little makeup so it doesn't look like I just got railed."

I threw on some clothes, checked my hair in the mirror, and decided I looked decent enough for an informal visit from Stacy. I got dressed and headed downstairs to put on some coffee for the three of us, while Mom continued getting herself put together.

Mom was still upstairs when the front door opened and Stacy entered. She came into the kitchen right as I finished preparing her coffee -- cream and two sugars, as always.

"Hey. Mom upstairs?"

"Yeah, just getting ready."

"Hmm... Didn't realize she'd need to 'get ready' this morning. It's just me." Stacy gave me an odd smile as she said this. I couldn't quite place the emotion behind it, but it seemed like she wanted to say more.

"... what? What are you smiling about?"

"Will Mom be a few more minutes?" she asked urgently, looking toward the staircase.

"Probably. She said she didn't sleep well and felt like she needed a little more prep for the day."

"Come on," she ordered, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the office area off the kitchen. She closed the door behind us.

Her smile had been replaced by an intense glare. She wasn't blinking, just staring at me hard.

"What the hell, Stacy?"

"I forgot my phone when I left yesterday. I had to come back and get it."

I didn't respond. I knew where this was going.

"I was only gone for about ten minutes, but when I came back neither of you were downstairs. Then I heard some weird stuff, and I had the kids go back outside to play while I looked for my phone."

Again, no response from me. I couldn't think of any possible explanation for what she was about to say.

"Once I found it, I went upstairs to investigate. I heard the shower running. And, a lot of other stuff too."

"Like... like what?" I finally managed to say.

"Oh you know... fucking pound me! Pound me like a mommy-slut deserves... sounded like some spanking or slapping too. Really strange stuff."

Stacy gave me a cold stare as I processed what she had just said.

"Um... I... Uh..."

"There was plenty more. Don't worry, I recorded some audio on my phone if you need to hear more. So..."

"So what?"

"How long have you and Mom been fucking? You were already well into it only ten fucking minutes after I left, so don't you fucking try to say it was the first time."

"A... a while, I guess."

"A while?! A fucking while?! You've got to be fucking kidding me right now. I can't even believe I'm talking to you about this."

At that moment we both heard footsteps on the stairs and knew we had to get back in the kitchen.

"Hey Stacy," Mom said through a smile when saw us. "How was your night?"

"Fine. I heard you had a rough one."

Mom hesitated almost imperceptibly as she poured her coffee, flashing me a quick look of curiosity.

"Oh, yeah, I just didn't sleep well. I get that sometimes."

"Yeah, that can be hard. When that happens to me I always have a pounding headache the next day. Like someone's just banging a drum inside your head."

"Yeah, it's a little bit like that right now. Anyway, let's sit! I'm glad you could come over this morning again before Tyler leaves."

"Actually, I'm going to run to the restroom quick before I sit down," Stacy said curtly as she turned into the hallway toward the bathroom.

When the door was closed, Mom whispered firmly in my ear.

"What the hell was she talking about? Rough night? Pounding? Banging?"

"Mom, she knows."

Mom's eyes widened in horror momentarily, but she took a deep breath and appeared to calm back down quickly.

"You told her?"

"No! Fuck no, she came back yesterday for her phone after we were upstairs. So, she heard us..."

"Oh, fuck."

"Yeah."

"So she heard us in the shower?"

"Yep."

"Well... that changes things, I guess. Was she upset?"

"I think so? But maybe more just shocked."

"Hmm... well, I guess we have something to talk about."

"You think we should?"

Just then, we heard the bathroom door swing open, and Stacy was soon back sitting with us at the table.

"Did I miss anything?"

Mom and I exchanged a glance, before both looking back to Stacy.

"Stacy," Mom began. "So I hear you... forgot... um, you had to come back yesterday, and..."

"... heard you two fucking like animals in the shower. That? Is that what you're talking about?"

Mom didn't say anything immediately in response, but just stared down at the table.

"I don't even know what I want to ask right now. There's just so much to process," Stacy continued. "But... I'm not angry."

Mom and I exchanged a quick look of relief.

"That's good to hear," I chimed in."

"At least not about the sex." Stacy gave me a stern look. "I'm kind of pissed about keeping such a big secret. We're a family. We tell each other everything. We get through everything together. And then you and Mom have this big... thing... between you two. I guess I don't know what I would expect you to do, but I just don't like finding out about such a big secret this way."

"I'm sorry, sweetie," Mom said as she reached out to take Stacy's hand from the table. "We should have considered your feelings. Or, at least been more careful yesterday."

Stacy looked at Mom with an understanding nod.

"It's... okay, I guess. I mean you're both adults. You can do what you want. I don't quite know how to feel. Except..."

Stacy hesitated, unsure of how to proceed.

"Except what?" Mom asked.

"Except... I'm curious. Curious about what you two do. I mean, I know what it sounded like and I can guess... but I want to see." Stacy looked relieved once she got the words out.

"You want to... see? Like, you want to watch?" Mom asked for clarification.

"I want to see exactly how you two do it. I want in on your little secret. Consider it my payback for that shock to the system I received yesterday."

"Just to clarify," I jumped in. "You're not mad. And you want to watch Mom and I..." I couldn't even finish the sentence.

"Fuck. I want to watch you fuck. I want visuals to go with all of the stuff I heard and recorded yesterday. I want to see all the nasty, perverted stuff that a mother and son do together in bed. Or, in the shower, for that matter." Stacy smirked at this last part.

Even though I had just cum hard not too long ago, our conversation was getting me going all over again. Now that the initial stress of getting caught was over, I began to appreciate the situation for what it was. I was already fucking my sexy mom, and now my equally hot sister wanted in on the action, at least as an observer.

"It will be strange for us the first time, just like it will be for you," Mom said. "What do you think, Tyler?"

"Sure. Should we... just do it now?"

"I think we should."

"Stacy, just so you know, we've already done it once today," Mom felt compelled to say.

"You horny fuckers. You just had to squeeze in one more before I came over? You're like fucking teenagers."

"Not to be crude, but once you see what your brother has, you'll understand why I can't stay off of it."

To this sort of banter, we headed upstairs, straight to Mom's bedroom. Stacy took a seat in the rocking chair Mom had in the corner, and looked at us expectantly. Mom came close to me and put her arms around my waist, drawing me near to her. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and placed a hand over my growing erection, which was clearly visible through my gym shorts.

"Well... let's give Stacy a show."

To be continued...