Visiting Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance past her and see Ben, his pants pushed down, stroking his cock in time with Lori. Okay, this is happening, and I will lose it soon.

"Fuck yeah, baby," I say out loud, "you're so good.

Lori hums in response.

"Make him cum, baby," Ben says breathlessly, "and then you can do men."

"Fuck, Lori," I whisper, "I gonna fill you up."

Lori's eyes pop open.

"Don't you dare cum in me," she hisses, giving me an angry look, and stands up, pulling herself off my cock.

I groan.

"Ben, the thought of fucking you made me cum again," she says, giving me the evil eye.

"What the fuck?" I mouth.

She reaches under her skirt and grabs my cock, stuffing it back into my pants. She is not gentle. Her lips silently tell me to zip it up. I do and feel her pulling her thong back over her pussy. Getting off the couch, she leans in and kisses me.

"Sorry it wasn't as good for you as it was for me," she grins. "but I'm sure you'll take care of yourself after we leave.

Still facing me, she pulls her bra down over her breasts and buttons her blouse. She turns to Ben, and I see him zipping up his pants.

"Were you jacking off?" Lori asks incredulously.

"Yeah, I thought you were going to fuck him there for a minute," he says, smiling. "I wanted to be ready for the action."

"If I wanted to fuck him," she laughs, "I would've stripped and let you watch his cock in my pussy. But yours is the only cock I want inside me tonight. So get up; it's time to go."

"I'd be okay with that," he says, then downs his margarita.

I'm still sitting on the couch, dumbstruck, with a raging hard-on and Loris's cum soaking through my pants. Lori pulls Ben to his feet and turns to me.

"I'll wash those for you in the morning," she grins, "just throw them in the washer tonight. And will you wipe off the couch before you go to bed? I hate to explain that to the girls.

"Yeah, sure, no problem," looking at the wet leather.

"There's leather wipes under the sink," Lori adds and rubs Ben's crotch.

"See you tomorrow," Ben says to me. "Man, I don't know how you got through all that without cumming or fucking her."

He pulls Lori close when he says this and grabs her ass.

"If that was me," he continues, "I would've pulled my dick out and slid it up that tight pussy of hers. I would've fucked her and filled her with my cum."

Now he tells me.

"Jesus, Ben," Lori backhands his chest. "We gotta go."

"Just saying," Ben laughs as he walks to the front door.

"I'll remember that for next time," I laugh.

Lori comes over and kisses me, rubbing my cock one last time.

"You almost had me. Please clean this up before you beat off," she walks away, smiling, "you'll probably pass out after you cum. Thanks."

I remain on the couch for a few minutes, thinking about what happened. Finally, I get up, grab some paper towels and wipes and clean up Lori's mess. Turning off the Bose speaker, I grab my iPhone and the margarita and head to the basement. Lori had offered me her room, but I always stayed in the basement, so I opted to stay there again. I can't remember whether Lori's girls will be home tonight. I seem to recall Lori saying they are both staying with friends.

Believing I have the house to myself for the night, I strip off my clothes as soon as I get to the basement. My pants, boxers, and the bottom of my shirt are soaked and smell of sex. I walk into the laundry room and throw them into the washer. I throw my socks in for good measure. Naked, I walk to the desk and sit at my laptop. I still have an erection and need to take care of it. Sitting at my closed laptop, I reconsider; I need a shower. Taking a drink of my margarita, I go to my suitcase and pull out a pair of terry cloth shorts and a T-shirt. Putting them to the side, I look around for my shaving kit. I remember I left it in the bathroom when I cleaned up earlier. Naked, I take my drink and head upstairs to the shower.

The hot shower feels good after a day of travel. Letting the hot water cascade down my back, I can't help but think about the events since dinner with Lori and Ben. It felt so good to be inside her again, even for a moment. I grab my rigid shaft and think about what might have happened. The moment I entered her hot cunt, I should've stood up, laid her on the couch, and fucked her. I know Ben would've got into it, fuck, he was jacking off when she was grinding on me. I bet he would've stripped off her clothes and shoved his cock into her mouth. We all should be fucking right now. I bet he's fucking her right now. Hell, he's probably already cum; he was so ready. I groan, slowly stoking my cock, and think back to the last time I was here--memories of my last night in the basement flood my brain. With streams of hot water cascading over my skin, I go back to an earlier time in this house, to an earlier time in my life.

-- It's Not Right, But It's Okay --

----

It was my first trip to Cinci in almost six months, and unknown at that time, my last visit for eight years. I was anxious to see Lori again. The last time the girls were at their grandmother's for the weekend. Lori and I didn't bother wearing clothes for a day and a half and almost got caught fucking on the dining room table by her sister. My marriage and sex life were stagnant; I saw this trip as an opportunity to remedy the latter. Or so I thought. I knew Lori had been dating for over a year, but after I arrived, she told me she had been seeing this one guy for some weeks, and it was promising. She wanted to give Ben a chance. They had started having sex just the week before, and she wanted to end our affair.

I was okay with that. Internally I was disappointed but happy that Lori had found someone who treated her well. So after dinner, we drank some cheap wine and watched TV. After putting her girls to bed, she returned with some tequila shots. After doing a shot, Lori started surfing the challis looking for something to watch. She settled on Real Sex on HBO. That night they were running a string of episodes together. We did another shot halfway through the first episode. Lori said she really liked this show. I agree, but tell her I've only seen a few seasons. We do a third shot between the episodes, and I feel pretty loose.

"Bill, can I tell you something?" Her cadence and tone tell me she is a bit wasted. "I get turned on watching women with big tits. I think I have boob envy."

She grabs her small tits, emphasizing her comment. I don't respond and just nod in agreement.

"I'm feeling really turned on right now," she admits.

Apparently, my small-breasted, heterosexual friend gets turned on by naked women with big breasts. Especially if they get played with or sucked, both happen during the episodes. Lori looks aroused, and I would start making out with her in other circumstances. But I didn't want to run counter to her wishes this night. Instead, I suggested she masturbate. I then added that I might, too, if it was okay with her. She hedged and said she'd think about it, but she started touching herself by the end of the episode.

When the episode ended, Lori stood up, stripped down to her bra and panties, picked up the remote, punched a number in, and changed the channel. The picture was scrambled, and Lori entered a passcode into the remote. After several seconds, the picture cleared to show a medium-breasted, petite brunette riding a large cock. Lori stood next to the TV and changed the channel several times to see what to watch. Each channel she selected showed a different porn movie. After a few minutes of searching, she finally returned to the first, where the brunette rode the guy in the reverse cowgirl position.

Lori stood, watching the TV, as if she'd forgotten I was there. She held the remote with one hand and slid the other into her panties. Watching her and the TV made me hard, and I rubbed myself through my jeans. Lori finally turned to face me, her hand still inside her discolored and wet panties and her pale skin flushed with arousal. Looking at me rubbing my crotch, she explained that Ben had the subscription, and he gave her the code. Still facing me, Lori removes her bra and pushes her panties to the floor before sitting on the couch. Leaning back into her end and facing me, Lori spread her legs and started playing with herself again. Watching the movie and Lori, I got aroused and frequently rubbed my crotch. After a few minutes, she told me I needed to strip and start jacking off; she wouldn't do this alone.

Standing, I face Lori and slowly strip my clothes off. Lori's eyes never leave me. When I push my pants down, my cock springs free and points at her smiling face. With my clothes scattered on the floor, I slowly stroke my cock.

"This is what you really wanted to see, isn't it, Lori?" My voice is deep.

Lorie nods and emits a long low moan. Her eyes become slits as she pulls her rapidly, thrusting fingers from her pussy. Streams of clear fluid shoot from her cunt as she cums. It arches across the space between us and splashes against my legs. I wipe some of her juices from my legs and taste it as I consider dropping between her shaking legs and fucking her. But instead, I sit at the other end of the small couch facing her.

We masturbate, watching each other and the move. Lori cums three more over the next fifteen minutes, spraying me with her cum each time. Relaxing for a few minutes, Lori watches me more than the movie. Then she gets up, kneeling between my legs. Taking my cock out of my hand, she licks the pre-cum off my head before sliding her warm lips over it and sucking half of my shaft into her mouth. I don't complain but moan in pleasure as her head bobs up and down on my cock. Lori sucks my cock and then licks and sucks on my balls. I feel disappointed when she stops and stands up, but then she climbs on my lap, rubbing my cock between her pussy lips. I say something about what she said earlier, and she tells me to shut up as she lowers her wet cunt onto my cock.

Lori wastes no time and moves up and down my rigid shaft while pressing one of her breasts into my mouth. Moaning when I bite her nipple, she moves faster on my shaft.

"I'm so fucking horny," her face is contorted, and her teeth are clenched. "When I saw your cock, I had to have it inside me one more time."

As Lori rides me, she tells me that she told Ben about us and that he was cool with it and gets off on it. She says she tells him about me fucking her when they have sex, and it causes him to cum intensely. Lori rides me hard as I try to wrap my head around what I just heard. I feel a gush of her fluid soak my balls as she cums again. After she catches her breath, she tells me Ben is okay with her fucking me as long as she tells him all about it. He even suggested that we have a threesome. This is too much for me, and I explode inside her.

That was the start of nearly three hours of sex. We fucked on the couch, the floor, the bean bag, and even the exercise bike. The highlight of the night was sneaking in Lori's backdoor. She protested for a minute but got into it and came twice before I filled her ass with my cum. It was an intense night, and she had lots to tell Ben. Sadly, the threesome never materialized.

----

-- Alone Again, Naturally --

Returning to the present, I'm stroking my cock hard and fast. My respiration and heart rate are also elevated. Taking a deep breath, I slow my strokes and stop; I always take longer to cum in the shower anyway. Soaping up my body, I turn around and think I see movement. It's nothing, and I relish the relaxing heat. My urge for release is prominent, and soon my hand returns to my erection. I leisurely glide up and down my stiff shaft, maintaining a steady rhythm. The soft water rinses the soap from my body while my mind wanders from past to present. The feeling of Lori's hot cunt encasing my shaft crashes over me. Almost unconsciously, my strokes became faster, and I contemplated finishing and cumming in the shower. But then, I choose to delay and prolong the pleasure to increase the intensity of my orgasm once I finally cum.

Shutting off the water, I step from the shower and dry myself in front of Lori's huge bathroom mirror. My latent narcissism surfaces as I examine my naked body. I notice I'm getting a little bit of a belly. How long ago did I lose my six-pack, I wonder? I'll need to work out again, especially if I'm going to start dating. Damn, I haven't dated in over twenty years. Not to say I haven't been with other women; I have, but hooking up is not dating. I throw the towel over the shower door and return to the mirror. I give my waning erection a couple of strokes and realize I need to trim my pubes too. Christ, the things you stop paying attention to when you're married.

Taking my beard scissors, grab a section of my pubic hair and start snipping. I throw the clumps of pubes in the toilet. I note that I did a poor job, and my trim is uneven. I dig my clippers out of my shaving kit and put on a half-inch beard guard. I realize this may be messy, so I lift the seat on the toilet and stand over it as I run the clippers through my pubic hair. The clippers work great, and all the hair falls into the toilet. Finished, I look up and see I left the bathroom door open and am looking at the darkened hallway. It doesn't matter; no one else is here. I take the guard off and trim the edges of my bush to tighten it up. I cut all the hair off my scrotum and the insides of my thighs. For good measure, I also trim the hair back at the base of my shaft.

Admiring my work in the mirror, I smile and stroke my shaft. It looks pretty good, and my cock seems longer. I make a mental note to keep it trimmed.

I turn sideways, pull in my stomach, and flex my biceps. At forty-five, I still look pretty good, even with my thinning hair and the beginnings of a pot belly. I turn from one side to the other, looking at my six-foot-two, 220 lb. naked body. I could afford to lose a few pounds, still have most of my hair, and am relatively well-endowed. I'm not a porn star, but bigger than average, and it still works when it should. Back in the day, I had a reputation for knowing how to please a woman. I still have those skills. Lori said I was one of the best lovers she ever had, and she fucked many guys in college and was married twice. Then again, people say a lot of shit after they cum, much of it bullshit.

I decide I'm still a fine male specimen with much to offer a potential mate. I think I'm good-looking, have a good job, am educated, a good listener, conversationalist, and funny. I should be a good prospect. I could lose a few pounds, but I'm in good shape.

I turn to put on my shorts and realize I've left them in the basement. I find a large fluffy robe on the back of the door. I grab it and bring it to my nose. It smells like it was just washed, so I put it on. It fits well, and I wonder if it's Ben's. I hope he doesn't mind. Tying the belt, I turn off the light and return to the basement.

I didn't notice the glow under Megan's bedroom door.