Visiting Paris with My Girlfriend

Story Info
Visiting with my girlfriend from Russia in Paris.
5.4k words
4.4
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

Paris

Paris, known the world round as the city of lights and romance. Our plane landed at Charles De Gaulle airport and we stepped off anticipating a week of sightseeing, fine cuisine, and enjoying the wonderful ambiance Paris is known for.

Steve took her hand in his, it is soft and warm. Her hair, black and flowing gently down to her waist. Her complexion, beautiful and glaring. It is soothing to the eyes to take in her delicate beauty. I can feel the excitement in her, to be in a foreign country for the first time.

Lilly and Steve exit the airport and call for a taxi to take them to the Hotel De Louvre where they will be staying for the next two weeks. As they enter the taxi after putting their bags in the trunk, they look around in amazement and enjoy the scenery. Their taxi ride takes them past the Louvre museum, the Opera Garnier and the Palais Royal. Such beautiful places and all on their list of places to visit while here.

As soon as they arrive at the hotel they take their bags to their room, the Pissarro Suite. It is large and luxurious with many amenities to keep them comfortable. Steve and Lilly throw their bags on the floor, walk around the suite looking at what it has to offer, ending up in the bedroom. Steve is already imagining the shower as large as it is and is devilishly thinking to himself what they will do in there together. The bed is huge, soft, and has several fluffy pillows and a white down comforter covering it.

They are both so tired from traveling they just lie down on the bed and curl up in each other's arms to take a nap before beginning their activities. Lilly with her long soft shiny black hair and beautiful body lying there next to Steve. He can feel the warmth of her body next to him. Her soft breathing as she closes her eyes to rest. He reaches to her, pushes her hair behind her ear and kisses her ever so softly, gently on the lips. Her eyes open slightly as she looks at him with a smile on her sweet lips. They both fall asleep embracing each other, taking comfort that they are in each other's arms once again here in ole gai Paree.

They awake after an hour or so of napping, feeling rested, and decided to take a quick shower to freshen up before heading out for their first evening in the big city. Steve laid there while Lilly opened her suitcase and took out her clean clothes and shower bag. He watches her undress, she is standing there with her arms full of clothes and shower supplies, only her panties and bra. Steve stretches out like a cat on the bed as he fees a certain arousal stirring within him. He could feel his heartbeat quicken as his body began feeling warm.

He could not keep his eyes off her standing there as she waited for him to get off the bed to join her in the shower. Finally, he gets the hint and gets up and quickly undresses, both head for the bathroom as he grabs her hand and pulls her quickly with him. They run jovially into the bathroom like two people that have a mission in their minds.

Steve turns on the water and felt it get warm as Lilly put her things on the counter by the sink. The shower has two shower heads and body surrounding spray nozzles that surround you in water from every direction. They enter the shower and Lilly throws back her hair and puts it in a tie, so it would not get wet. This exposed her soft supple shoulders and Steve couldn't help but lean into her and gently kiss and nibble her right shoulder. It is sweet to his taste, smooth, delicious.

Steve feels his excitement building as he takes the soap and begins soaping up her body. Lilly feels how powerful his hands are as they stroke and move gently around her entire body. He begins with her shoulders where he was only a moment ago caressing with his tongue. He rubs the soap all over her shoulders, Lilly leans her head back, he reaches around and rubs her throat and neck, gently stroking and feeling every muscle as he does.

While Steve stands behind her, she can feel his excitement pressing against her ass, she knows he is horny, hot and wants her so much. As he rubs her shoulders and neck, she reach back with her soapy hand and grab his cock. She begins to stroke it slowly, letting it get harder in her hand. She rubs it up and down her smooth slick ass and feels how hard she makes it. Steve reaches around and puts his tongue on her ear, he slowly runs it up and down as she takes a deep breath in anticipation. His tongue tickling her ear, hot, moist, she can hear him breathing deeply as she strokes his cock with her hand.

Steve takes his hands and works them down from her shoulders and cups her breasts, he uses his fingers to gently pinch her nipples and twists them, teasingly, just enough to make them hard. He caresses and rubs her tits while they are all slippery with soap. She leans her head back into him as she can feel the moistness building inside herself. Her pussy making itself ready for the long, thick, smooth cock it knows will soon be entering it. The warm water running down their bodies as they stand there taking in the building of each other's lust.

Steve turns to her face him, their eyes meet, he stares deeply into her soul. He can see the care, the love, the desire she has in her heart, she is just waiting to give it all to the right man. She looks at him with her wanting eyes, she feels his cock slip between her legs. He strokes it along the outside of her wet tight pussy. She feels the head of his cock rubbing her clit as it slides back and forth. It swells with blood making it even more sensitive to his movements. He bends down to take her mouth with his in a hot passionate kiss, their tongues meeting, he playfully sucks hers it into his mouth, feeling its softness, tasting it, reveling in its warmth. Their mouths locked in a moment of love and passion.

Lilly suddenly pulls away from Steve and quickly drops to her knees, the water running down her back and past her ass. She looks up at him as she takes her tongue and swirls it around the swollen head of his cock. All the while their eyes are locked on each other. He gasp deeply in excitement and anticipation of feeling her hot wet mouth wrapped around him. She can see what he wants, and he wants it so bad. She thrust her mouth down the shaft of his cock closing her lips tightly at its base and slowly pulls back with a strong... slow... sucking motion.

Steve throws his head back and says to her: "oh fuck that feels good baby." She pulls her mouth off his cock and looks up at him and replies: "of course it does, I want it to." She quickly put him back into her mouth and begins working his cock with her hands. Meanwhile her mouth takes him deeper and deeper into her throat. He puts his hands on her head and feels it as she works his cock with such hunger and lust, it is as if she wants something to come out of it and she is determined to make it happen. She finally works her mouth all the way down his 24 cm cock once again, it fills her throat. She pulls back, he sees the sticky saliva dangle from his cock to her mouth. He craves more, she begins deep throating him in earnest with quick deep thrusts, her hand cupping his balls as he feels them begin to tighten as his excitement builds.

Lilly stops, turns, and put her ass up to his cock: "Fuck me" she says as the water runs over both of their bodies from the shower. He does as she commands and rubs his swollen cock up and down her ass and pussy. He stops at the entrance of her pussy and puts just the head in, letting himself feel her tightness, how hot she is. She moans and says: "Come on baby, give it all to me." He pushes in further and further and in one swift move she feels his balls hit her pussy as his full nine inches are inside of her. He hold it there and allows her to feel the throbbing of his swollen cock deep inside her. He pull back and push in again, she feels his cock rubbing her clit, oh it feels so good. He begins thrusting and bucking in and out, in and out. Her long black hair having a long time ago fallen out of its hair tie, now soaked it thrashes back and forth with his every thrust. She reaches between her legs and feels his balls with her hand, she feels them, they are so tight.

They are ready to explode with all the delicious goodness inside of him. He fucks her so hard and for so long, he feels he will cum any minute. She knows he is about to blow his load of hot cum, she quickly turns to face him again taking his cock in her hand and she strokes him, quickly wrapping her mouth around the head of his cock waiting for what will soon be coming out. He grabs the back of her head and a handful of her hair and thrusts her mouth up and down his cock, quicker, harder, faster. He is ready to cum in her mouth, he want to feel her hot wet mouth around his cock as he does. He arches his back, she puts both of her hands on his ass pulling him deeper into the back of her throat.

She feel his legs shaking, his cock quivering, his balls so tight she can't believe it. Then as from out of nowhere she feel him cumming, it flows down the back of her throat effortlessly. She hold him deep inside her mouth as the cum shoots down the back of her throat. Eventually he stops cumming, she pulls back licking her lips, enjoying the taste of his sweet, salty cum all over them.

She gently strokes his cock with a big smile on her face knowing she has given her Steve such pleasure. She stands, and he holds her, her body next to his so tight the water flows around them. He brushes her now wet hair back and comes in to kiss her, to thank her for the pleasure they have shared. He puts his mouth to her ear and whisper to her: "Just think, this is only our first day here in Paris my sweet Lilly."

Their first evening in Paris will be so exciting, they will start with cocktails and an early dinner at the Sacrée fleur restaurant. The hotel arranges for their taxi and their ride takes them past many places of interest, the Basilica of the Sacré-Coeur de Montmartre, the Theatre of L'Atelier to name a few. They arrive at the Sacrée fleur restaurant looking forward spending time with each other and their first delicious Parisian meal. They are seated at a window table where they can look across the city and see the Eiffel tower, brightly covered with lights from the bottom to the top. The waiter arrives and offers them menus and asks if they would like to start with something to drink, coffee a cocktail or maybe some tea.

Steve asks him to bring them each a cup of French Mariage Frères tea to begin with. When the waiter leaves to retrieve their tea, they discuss the menu and what they would enjoy for dinner. Lilly shows interest in the fish and salad while Steve is thinking of the Filet de boeuf and a salad. After deciding, they sit talking and discussing their upcoming tours and staring out the window mesmerized by the sight of Paris, thinking how nice it is to be here together.

She is so excited to get to go see the Eiffel tower tomorrow, she want to go up to the top and look over Paris and take lots of pictures. The waiter arrives with their tea and requests their dinner order. They both place their orders of fish and steak and he leaves them to themselves once again to envision their time together.

They talk about their lives, their dreams and what they want to do to make themselves happy in life. Lilly speaks about opening her clothing shop and how she wants to have more than one to make her customers excited about her products. She wants to be able to travel the world shopping for products to bring home and sell in her shops. Different styles, colors, exotic dresses, skirts, shorts, swim suits and maybe even some shoes and boots.

Steve is fascinated by how eager she is to build a business and be a success. It gives him great joy to hear her enthusiasm. He speaks to her about how he is looking for a professorship now that I he has his doctoral degree. Now he can work at any university and teach students about technology. He would like to be able to help young students understand how technology works and how they can use it in their daily lives. They chat until the waiter brings their meal. They find the food exquisite as with the tea. As they continue their meal, they talk and enjoy each other's company. When they finish with dinner they decide to have for dessert the Tarte Tatin with calvados to share with coffee.

Fully satisfied with their dining experience they will take a taxi ride to the Parc des Buttes Chaumont for a casual stroll. They will walk, talk, and do a little shopping for souvenirs. As they walk to the top of the hills in the park to look down on the city of Paris in all its splendor Steve takes Lilly's hand in his. He loves the feel of her soft warm hand in his. It makes them feel close, shows their care for each other, and makes her feel safe and happy.

As they sit on a park bench holding hands and overlooking Paris the sun having just set, they can watch as the city of lights come alive. She move closer to him and put her head on his shoulder, he can smell the sweetness of her hair as she is resting on him. He sits there looking at Paris with Lilly, a woman he cares so deeply for next to him. Lilly herself thinking about how wonderful it is to have a lifelong dream of being in Paris with a loving, caring man like Steve at her side come true.

They decide to go to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy the view from the top observation deck. They walk to the tower holding hands and chatting. As they continue walking, they can see the Eiffel Tower growing larger and larger as they get closer. They reach the bottom of the tower looking up at the lights, how big the tower is up close and in person. They take a few pictures together before they take the elevator to the top. They can feel the shaking of the elevator and the noises of the cables as they go higher and higher, Lilly holding onto Steve tighter and tighter the higher they go. Looking out the elevator gates, seeing Paris from above for the first time. The city of lights all around them.

They reach the top observation deck and step out into the night air, in awe of the sight in front of them, the breath-taking beauty. They walk to the railing, still holding hands, just a little tighter now. He can feel her grip on his hand tighten as they get close to the edge of the deck. Her long black hair blowing with the wind as she brush it out of her face and he looks into her deep beautiful green eyes. Taking in the delicious beauty of his sweetie as they stand on top of the world.

They walk around looking at Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower taking in the view of the Louvre, Arc of Triomphe, Palace of Versailles, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Pantheon. They talk about maybe visiting the Island of the Swans across the Bir Hahkeim Bridge and the replica of the Statue of Liberty. They take pictures of Paris and of course of each other while mentioning how much they enjoy this time with each other. Experiencing this place together, creating wonderful memories.

They stop at the corner of the observation deck and Steve turns to Lilly, she looks at him wondering what he is doing. He pulls her close to him, close enough they can feel each other's breath. He looks at her and says: "While in Paris do as the Parisians do." He puts his hand on the back of her neck and pulls her lips to his. He kisses her with such passion. She can feel his strength as he embraces her.

Their lips locked in a kiss that feels like it will lasts forever standing there on the top of the city of lights, Paris. Her heart filled with passion, she feel the love and caring from a man that sees only her in his own heart. This makes her feel safe and secure like the only woman in the world that will ever please him the way she does.

After their embrace, they decide it is time for a late evening snack on the first elevation deck restaurant and they walk to the elevator for the ride down. They arrive at the restaurant and the waiter takes them to their table, they are above all the buildings looking down on Paris. As part of their visit, Steve has preordered their appetizers, champagne and mignardises (sweets). They sit and talk and laugh as they enjoy their light evening snack, they celebrate their lives and time together. They again speak of their dreams and aspirations in life, just everyday normal chit chat. They sit there together looking in each other's eyes thinking about how they would want this wonderful day to close. Steve reaches across the table and strokes Lilly's fingers with his hand, feeling every inch of them. Taking in the feel, the softness, the smoothness of her skin. She enjoys the attention of his touch. She looks forward to giving him some of that attention back later when the time is right!

They finish their meal and enjoy the last of their champagne letting themselves feel the effect of the bubbles. They go down to ground level and call for a taxi to take them back to their hotel. They sit in the back seat of the taxi snuggling close to each other. They sit silently as the city passes them by, not saying anything. Steve notices the anticipation in her body, her breathing is quickening as she thinks about what she wants to happen when they get to their hotel room. The memories fresh in her mind of the fun in the shower. Se desires him as much as he desires her. He hold her hand as if he will never let go of her, she feel his warm strong hands as they embrace hers.

They are still 15 minutes from the hotel when she slowly slides his hand up her leg. He feels her pantyhose, tight on her thigh as his hand continues to slide upward. She gently and slowly guide his hand between her legs to her sweetness. He immediately feel her wetness through her panties and pantyhose. He begins rubbing her wet pussy and she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as she feels the energy from her clit resonate throughout her entire body. She lean into him, pressing her face into his neck, smelling him, pressing her tongue on his neck to taste him. He rubs her pussy and clit ever so slowly and gently, it is all she can do not to moan and alert the taxi driver to what they are doing in his back seat.

She begins to move her hips slightly in rhythm to his fingers rubbing her swollen clit. Lilly pulls his hand away and puts his fingers in his mouth to taste her sweetness, he licks his fingers and then puts them in her mouth to suck on them and let her taste the sweetness of her own pussy. It was then the taxi suddenly came to a stop in front of their hotel, they had lost all track of time in their escapades. They quickly try to compose themselves from the world they had just entered. Steve pays the taxi driver and they exit filled with excitement about their upcoming exploits they are about to enjoy. They enter the hotel and he ask her if she would like to have a nightcap before going upstairs to our room. She grab his hand and pull him towards the elevator saying: "No, I want something else!"

They enter the elevator for the ride to their room, she stares at him knowing what it is she are about to experience, she can't wait and wants him to fuck her. She discreetly reaches over and feels the front of his pants. She wants to know if she is making his cock swell, to feel its hardness, to know she is making him so horny for her again. She can feel it through his pants. She holds on to it for a moment, she feels his cock throb in her hand. He stiffens it and she can feel it move at his will. Oh, this just makes her even wetter. The elevator reaches their floor and she thinks to herself, "Finally" as she practically drag him out of the elevator towards their room.

They reach their room and she whips out her room key, opens the door and rushes them to the bed. They fall on the bed her on top of him, their mouths pressed together, his hands holding her ass firmly and tightly, squeezing it, feeling it's firmness in his grasp. She reaches down and grabs his cock and squeezes, wanting his pants off so she can see and taste his wonderful huge cock for the second time today. They stand up to quickly undress as if they cannot wait to feel each other's nakedness.

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers
12