Visiting 'tant Shirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her left nipple was so sensitive. As I sucked slowly and carefully at the distended teat 'tant Shirl began an urgent sighing which grew into a desperate keening, her hips bucking frantically she proceeded to hump thin air. I knelt between her legs forcing her thighs well apart: I'd once had a girlfriend who could and did make herself come by squeezing her thighs together and I was shutting down that avenue of escape. Dirty and depraved 'tant Shril was not going to get herself off using that particular little trick: she'd made me wait, well sort of, so now she was going to have to jolly well wait until I decided to permit her the delights of coming on my throbbing member. "God, Tim I need you," she rasped loudly. "I need you right now. Fuck me, tupp me, hump me, shaft me, ream me you bastard," and as she chanted her air humping kept rhythm with her requirements. I paused, she was not merely ready but over-ripe for the plucking and my need was almost as great as hers. I angled myself preparing to lunge but this brief hesitation was sufficient for Shirley to re-collect her thoughts.

She pointed at the very nipple upon which I'd just been sucking, "you missed a bit!" and she stared at me defiantly, as if daring me.

I froze in mid thrust, I didn't understand. Whatever did she mean? I'd just sucked on that swollen teat and we both knew it. Whatever did she want? Whatever was it that she trying to tell me? Then the penny dropped, I didn't quite believe it but nevertheless her meaning was clear as crystal. I leant forwards, took the stiff flesh between my teeth and bit down savagely on that red and swollen button. "Oh fuck no!" she screamed but nevertheless she wriggled downwards so she could mash her hairy slit against my knee. "Oh Jesus, Tim, you're so mean and so cruel," but the way she said it: for once 'no' not only really did mean yes but meant and give me lots of it.

"Oh no you don't," I hissed and I pressed all my weight on her hips to prevent them from gyrating further. "You want to play games, you get to come when I make you. Never mind trying to hump my knee you old slut." And to emphasise my displeasure I bit hard upon the other nipple whilst keeping her pinioned firmly. Shirley squealed loudly, she bit her lip, she arched her back, she drummed her heels on the bed and she fought like a tiny tigress to wriggle her hips. I could not quite believe it, I had been a little overenthusiastic and that had had to hurt, really hurt but for Shirley it had been a jolt of energising electricity that had almost caused her come. I was confused but right then I was not about to reflect upon what it all meant because I simply could not hold myself back any longer.

I placed the head of my cock against the entrance to her sopping wet, absolutely slick cavern of musky delights and slid it slowly inside of her. Towards the end of an otherwise steady thrust I accelerated abruptly so that my pelvis smashed down into her body, ensuring that I mashed her clit. Shirley howled with joy thrusting up toward me and there was soon no doubt that she was in the throes of a convulsively massive orgasm; her nails raked my back leaving deep scratches, her legs swung up to encircle my waist, she gripped my sides in a body crushing scissors and she panted and wailed until she almost swooned. Her instantaneous reaction was just as well because by then I too was on a hair trigger and as I backed up, preparing for another thrust I felt the root of my cock pulse, I felt my seed rise and in no time at all my hips were swinging wildly as I bucked away at Shirley, frantically pumping and pumping my hot seed, filling her moist belly. Though, to my dismay, as I did so her howls of unbounded joy abruptly transformed into wails of despair.

"You fucking stupid clown, you selfish lumbering oaf, you pathetic useless little shit," she spat out angrily. "You've bloody well come haven't you? Just I was really getting going properly you have to bloody well lose it and spoil it all! My God, you..." she sighed loudly and so frustrated and angry was she that she actually swung her arm to slap me. But I was quick, I caught it and then, just in case, I grabbed her other wrist too and pinned her down against the bed, my soft cock slithering across her belly. "OK. OK. I'm sorry," she panted, "but... Anyway, just let me up you useless lump so I can fix this. I'll be good. I promise not to hurt you." Her tone was wheedling but that evil wolfish grin, a truly evil leer, had also returned, "I can sort this if you let me. I know what to do. I know exactly what to do."

I relaxed a little and she not only sat up but shoved me over onto my back, she rolled on top of me, grabbed my flaccid but still fat cock, glistening with our copious secretions, yanked my foreskin down far as it could go and sucked the wilting flesh in her mouth. I was shocked, I was literally dribbling with both her and my thick slick juices, all intermingled and smelly, and she was slurping on them as if they were ambrosia. How could she do that? I was expecting a shower, maybe soap one another, grope one another and if I got lucky we might eventually begin all over again. But no, she was sucking upon my rapidly reviving rod as if her life depended upon it and it was working too! I was hardening up nicely for her once again. As soon as she smelt the possibility of success she began to tickle my balls with her fingernails too; my cock was definitely setting firm once again, perhaps no longer throbbing and bobbing as it had been earlier but nevertheless quite stiff and solid enough to carry on shafting Shirley.

She was not having everything her own way though. As she sucked so expertly on my cock, rapidly resurrecting the dead, I was distracting her by working two fingers in and out of her pussy and judging from the way her chest kept heaving this was not without effects. She was so wet! Even allowing for me having pumped bucket fulls inside of her she was still strangely slick and slippery and if I did try to ease off she would press her pussy hard against my hand and grind down against my fingers. Also, as well as fingering her slippery wet pussy, I kept rolling and pinching her plump red nipples which where far larger than any I had ever previously seen and quite obviously coupled directly to her clit by a hotline.

I'd love to know how long it took Shirley to revive me, not long: and it felt so wonderful, she was the queen, no the empress, of sucking cock, her probing tongue not only seemed to know every little place that made my member grow more and more solid but just the right order to visit them in too. This time when I rolled her back onto her back and slammed into her she did not come immediately, but her sigh was loud and grateful and it only took me two or three thrusts with my cock head angled carefully so it nudged along the walls of her pussy to send her back to Never-Never land, sighing and moaning, wrapping her legs around me, squeezing my waist painfully tightly. Then she began to cry aloud and finally, well she wriggled and bucked, her legs shook, she squealed with delight, she screamed with pleasure; once triggered my old 'tant Shirl was vocal; cursing and swearing, calling upon God and thanking him, shrieking 'yes,' howling 'no' and, disconcertingly, crying for Steve and thanking him too. That was scary because whenever that happened her eyes were open wide and she was always staring straight at me!

Gradually her lust and passion did begin to wane so I tried out my little sexual party piece upon her. I slipped my still swollen helmet right out of her sloppy hole and started to rub it back and forth directly over her clit. This is not guaranteed to work but with Shirley it did the trick alright. Her howls of pleasure resumed and her breathing became so erratic that her head must have been spinning by the time she started to come over and over again. Her sighs and cries and moans restarted, her pleas and entreaties to both God and Steve returned and she was indulging herself with one orgasm after another, oblivious to everything but the pleasure of my swollen prick rubbing over her swollen clit.

As she relaxed a little I was still not done. I slid my cock back down, opened up her sex with my cockhead and resumed shafting her - at first using carefully measured strokes designed to make her cry and sigh with utter bliss and complete abandon for a third time - but then with a wild and untamed bucking as my seed, which had been pooling throughout or long coupling, began its unstoppable ascent. Next thing I knew, it was I who was grunting with unconstrained pleasure, it was I who was pumping inside of her, I was coming for a second time and coming hard too. Though once I was spent, that was it, we simply collapsed in a heap of utter exhaustion on the bed. But then Shirley, being Shirley, set us both giggling like adolescents by whispering to me, "Timmy darling, when your get back home are you really going to tell your Mummy what you did to help out your old 'tant Shirl this afternoon? Describe in graphic detail what you've been up to? How you stripped, fucked, frustrated and finally satisfied her oldest and closest friend? And, by the way, providing that little Timmy's not too busy for his old 'tant Shirl, come Monday afternoon she'll be quite ready for him again if he'd be willing to offer her some more help with things and next time there'll be cake too."

12