Visiting Valory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh god. Give me that fucking cum baby. Give me cum. I want it."

I release her big tit and move my hand down to her full mound. I press on her mons as I fill her pussy with my hard cock. Over and over again. Valory slides her hand down and rubs her clit. She works her stiff nub driving her closer to another climax as I slam my cock in her pussy.

"Oh yeah, pussy cum."

I pull my cock from her hole and grab my shaft. I slap my hard cock against her wet labia several times while Valory rubs her mound. I enter her tight cunt again and shift my body over hers. My lips search out her puckered nipple and I suck it deep into my mouth. I press my face on her right breast as I lick all around her pink aureole. Valory squeezes her left boob as she enjoys all the attention. She pinches and pulls erect nipple. I drop down and feel her hard nipples poke my chest. Her firm tits are squished between our bodies.

I search out Valory's lips and we engage in a passionate kiss. My tongue invades her mouth and toys with hers. She presses her tongue back and pushes between my lips. We mash our mouths together in a wet, slobbering clench. I move my hips against her hips as we increase the tempo of our fucking. Her legs hold tight against my waist as I drive her body into the carpet.

I slow my thrusts and pull out. Valory moves to her side and lifts her leg into the air. I grab my cock and push back into her tight slit, balls deep. Her hand presses her mound and then pulls back her outer lips, giving me more space to fuck her pussy.

"Oh yeah, give it to me. Give it to me, baby."

Our bodies slap together. My cock drives deep into her recesses. I bottom out against her cervix and grab the bottom of her right breast to keep it from shaking off her chest. The firm mound filled with silicone fills my hand completely.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah ah, pussy cum. Ahh. Fucking cum."

Valory watches my cock slide in and out. My palm surrounds her right breast and presses hard. I use her boob to hold her in place while I slam my cock into her wet, squishy hole.

"Oh yeah, mmm, give me that cum, you gonna give it to me baby. Give it to me. Oh yeah, oh yeah, I love watching that fucking cock go into my pussy, oh gawd. It's so fucking good. Oh, ah, yeah, oh yeah. Ahh, ah, mmm."

Valory has her right leg stretched out and her hand behind her head supporting her body as I slam my hard cock into her cunt. Her mound is shiny with perspiration.

"Oh, I love your cock. Oh gawd, Feels so good. Nice deep fucking; hard cock in my pussy. Oh, oh, mmm."

I keep fucking Valory. I shift down on my side and thrust hard into her cunt. Valory grabs her boobs and squeezes them together. I reach over and pinch her nipples. I rub her mounds as my hips slap against hers.

"Oh yeah, mmm, oh yeah baby, fuck yeah."

I pull out and get up on my knees. I move Valory onto her back and pull her legs around my body.

"How do you want this pussy, huh? Right here?"

I tell Valory to lay right there, so I can piston my hard shaft in and out of her sloppy, wet pussy. I slide against her reclining body and force my dick back into her gash. Our bodies slap together filling the room with noise.

"Oh yeah, mmm, oh yeah, oh gawd, you're hitting my G-spot so fucking good baby, oh my gawd, oh your cock is in just the right position mmm. Mmmmmmmm. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh baby yeah."

I drive my shaft into her pink flesh. Squishy sounds fill the air. My thighs slap against her thighs. Her wet juices cover our skin. I am so close to blowing my load.

I ask," Do you want me to cum for ya?"

"Cum baby, give me that cum. Give me a load. Yeah, cum on baby, I want it. Oh yeah, oh gawd. Oh yeah, oh yeah, mmm. Oh, my gawd, I love fucking hot cream, oh my gawd."

I pull out of her cunt; her pussy cream covers my shaft. I use it as lube to stroke my cock several times before I grunt and unload several ropes of cum directly on her fur covered pussy.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, baby. What a fucking nice load of fucking creamy cum. Oh yeah, oh gawd."

Valory moves her hand down to her cum covered pussy. She grabs my jizz with her fingers, feeling the texture and spreading it all over her black curls. She pulls on her sticky, cum covered pubic hair.

"Mmm, look at that fucking cum. Oh fuck yeah. Mmm. Oh, fuck yeah, uh, mmm, so good."

Valory raises her fingers to her mouth and sucks my cream from her digits.

"Gawd Rob your cum tastes delicious."

She moves her hand back down to her quim and spreads the salty substance around and around her labia.

"Mmm, oh yeah, mmm, look at that thick cum."

Valory dips her sticky fingers between her pink folds and rubs her clit over and over. She presses her middle finger deep into her gash, coating her inner flesh with my cum. Her finger wiggles back and forth creating sloppy wet sounds. She removes her finger and rubs her erect clitoris several more times. The pink bud stands proud within her shiny pink labia.

"Oh yeah, uh, oh fuck. Mmm."

Her pussy is smothered in my cum and her juices; testament to a great fuck session and incredible orgasms.

"Oh yeah, uh, mmm, uh, oh fuck."

12