Viva Las Vegas

Story Info
What cums in Las Vegas...
2.2k words
4.02
95k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sheath1969
Sheath1969
101 Followers

Dear Sweetie,

Here I am in Las Vegas...alone! It's nice without hubby, but I miss you! I had a great dinner at Bouchon and am now back in my room at the Tropicana. I sat next to a young couple from the Bay Area. He was a bit overbearing, but she was cute...and I started to have some ideas...

My bedroom has mirrors beside and over the bed. I never thought much about it before, but I've been lying here picturing you on top of me. My petite body is lost under you and I can't see much of me other than my legs you've spread wide and my arms coming around your hips. You're working very intently over me. I watch your beautiful ass rise up and immediately following that sight, I'm split asunder again as that big cock dives deep inside me! It's so amazing watching and correlating the rise of your hips with the ravishing of my pussy! I'm very close to cumming again with the image... And what's really sexy is that you're fucking me hard, but intent on your own orgasm...this gives me several of my own, but the best is when you get yours...I can't hold it back...exploding...lights...rockets...spasms...waves to my fingertips, my toes...just melting as you look down at me, smile to yourself...and just continue fucking my brains out...

OMG OMG!!

I need a break! I think I'm going to go down to the pool and spa to help me relax so I can sleep.... There's no hi-speed internet here, so I probably won't be able to send this until tomorrow...maybe we can have a little fun then...

Mmmmmm...I wrote that about 8:45...now it's 12:30...

I told myself I wasn't going to do anything like this anymore, but now, I've gone and done it...or been done...again... Maybe I'm just not getting enough these days...

I have to go to bed and I'm beat...turned inside out (really!!)...and sore everywhere...but good sore...so, I'll just give you the basics for now...

I went down to the pool and then got in the spa and was soaking quietly when three or four rowdy guys decided to join me. They were drunk and obviously horny (obviously!!). They were sure I was interested in fooling around with them, too...who knows, a couple of them were pretty cute...but I was ready to go back to my room and take care of my own self. They didn't want to let me go, though, and started to get kind of physical. I was starting to be a little concerned when another guy came into the spa. He was probably mid-40s and big and when he saw what was going on, he told the guys to cool it. I think a couple of them wanted to argue, but it looked like he meant business and I guess they decided they'd try elsewhere, because they all just got out of the spa and went off to somewhere else...obviously unhappy, but apparently still optimistic...

Anyway, the new guy and I started chatting and he seemed really nice. He wore a wedding ring, but I guess he was on his own in Vegas. I know this sounds tacky, but I kind of felt like I'd been rescued. Plus, I was still a little drunk from the wine I'd had at dinner and the margarita I let the guys give me (oooops). So, when he invited me up to his room for a drink, I went.

He must have been six-three or four and solid, not lean, but not fat, and when we got into his room, he just leaned down and started kissing me. He was really good...very gentle...and soon, I was kissing him back. We kind of sat down on the bed and then just lay back and he just kept kissing me...very gently, but very passionately...his tongue was very, very active and his lips soft, but insistent, and I just started to dissolve. We just made out for a long time and I was soooo wet. When he started stroking my tits, it seemed so natural. And when he was fondling my bare breasts, my stiff nipples, that seemed so proper too. And when his lips descended to encompass my nipple, switching back and forth, I just started tingling everywhere. He was sucking my tits, mouthing and biting me. I think my moans encouraged him and (here I thought how hot and wet this gets you) I felt his hand slip inside my bathing suit bottom to stroke my mound, my bush, and to find me, find my center. I thought I was dying and going to heaven. He gradually slid my suit down and off and just kept stroking and feeling my pussy and getting me so hot and so wet.... And after a while, god knows how long, but he seemed to play with me forever...and I loved it...but after a while, his lips followed his hand and he started sucking me and I started cumming.... It just kind of welled up from within me and it was like I went over the waterfall, I was just carried along, I was cumming and he was sucking and licking and fingering me...finger fucking me...and I just kept cumming....

And after a while, he rose up and slipped off his trunks and climbed up between my wide-spread legs...and here, my dear, is an image that I fall asleep with often...a guy, it's dark and I can't see his face, is holding my legs behind my knees, holding me open, kneeling, and although I can just make out his mass, his shape, I can see the outline of his huge cock, hanging between his legs, pointing toward me, and although time has stopped there, I know that in an instant, a moment, an eon, he will press the head of that thing against my most personal, most sensitive, most womanly place, and will pierce me, penetrate me, split me...and fuck me until I pass out from the sensation.... And when I looked up, lying open on his bed in his hotel room as he hesitated, kneeling there between my wide-spread thighs, my pussy defenseless, his to take, that was the image that flashed into my brain, and I opened a little further for him....

...and he took me. He was gentle...at first. He was big and it took a little while before he could get himself well lodged inside my tight little pussy, but when he did, he started fucking me hard...and fast...not gentle any more, but urgent, insistent, intent...and I just gave myself up to him...slamming up to his strokes, urging him on harder, faster, deeper.... I looked up and there he was in the mirror (I could barely see around his shoulders, but fortunately there were mirrors all around the bed!). I could see his ass rising and then as it fell all my awareness would suddenly focus on my little defenseless pussy and the delicious sensation of a big cock splitting me...over and over again! He rode me hard. I started cumming again and he could tell from the way I cried out and clasped him to me. I think he was trying to hold back, but suddenly I wanted him to cum and I think my pussy clenching around his cock put him over the edge and he got even bigger and then it was like the dam broke...in me...I was cumming and he was shooting into me... he was painting my cunt, splashes of heat, cataracts of hot cum shooting into me, flowing, filling me, again and again....

When we came down a little, he slowly slid out of me (and so did a lot of our juices). He got up to go to the bathroom for a minute. While he was gone, I pulled the bedspread out of the way and lay back on the sheets, idly playing with myself. My slit was sopping wet and I smeared it all over my cunt.

When he came back he stood by the bed and I looked up at his big cock hanging there. He was looking at my hand working on my pussy, and I could tell he was thinking about going down on me again, but I beat him to it by leaning up on my elbow and picking up his limp cock and bringing it to my mouth. Up close, I could see that he was very well developed (validating the sensations I had while he was in me). He was very thick and very solid and when I took him in my mouth, he started growing. When I got him up again, he was at least eight inches, I'd guess (but who's counting, really...??), and probably more...but really thick. I really had to open wide to get him in, but I loved the feeling. I sucked him nice and slowly for a while, holding his big balls in my palm, feeling their heat, their heft, knowing that his sperm were at that moment swimming upstream in me.

After a while, he started making noises like he really liked it, so I started sucking a little harder, more intently, and suddenly he warned me that he was going to cum and he tried to pull me off of him(!!). But, I didn't let him. I sucked him as deep as I could and suddenly pushed my finger up his ass! With a yell, he exploded in my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could and fucked him with my finger (it's only right that we girls get to do the fucking sometimes). He filled my mouth and I tried to swallow it all, but some leaked out anyway. I felt really nasty when I looked up into his eyes and licked up the cum that leaked out....

I suspect that when he got up, he took something like Viagra because, he didn't really get soft after that. When he came down a little, he started stroking me again. I was thinking that I needed to get back to my room since I have an early day tomorrow. But I did like the feeling of what he was doing and when he got back between my legs, I figured, what the fuck...I'll be a little tired tomorrow. This time when he pressed that big cock head against me, it slid right in and he was balls deep immediately...OMG it felt soooo good!! I was really getting into it, when he pulled out (ohhhh!!) and pressed himself against my asshole...he pushed a little and I kind of resisted, but then he asked me if it would be OK, and I was suddenly overcome by a feeling that was almost orgasmic and thinking back to how he had rescued me...and was now being well repaid...I said OK.

He pressed harder, insistently and I tried to relax as much as I could and suddenly the head penetrated that tight ring of muscles and he was in...he went slowly, letting me get used to him, but after not too long he was all the way in. I had that feeling of being filled, feeling like you have to go, and feeling totally taken, fucked, dominated, and suddenly I was close to cumming again. He tried to be gentle and go slow, but he couldn't help himself and I was urging him on and soon he was fucking me like he'd just finished a ten-year stretch in prison and was making up for it (and had learned a few things). And that image in the mirror of his ass rising and then his big cock plunging deep inside me...omg!! He just plundered me and as I started to cum, he slid his hand between us and pinched my clit! Pulled my lips apart, slid his finger in my slit and felt his own cock fucking me. I just lost it. I was unaware of anything but my cunt and my ass with that huge rod ravaging it and when I dissolved, he started cumming too. I could feel his hot seed filling my ass. I could feel every spasm of his big cock. And every one just fueled my orgasm. omg omg omg....

When he finally pulled out of me, I could feel his fluids leaking out, mixing with all the other fluids spilling out of me. I was wondering if my poor little asshole would ever be normal again (I hope so!).

I got up and cleaned myself up a bit in his bathroom and then got a warm washcloth and came back to clean him up a little as well (guys seem to really love it when you do that!). and god help me, I was so tempted to go down on him again, but by then I was really dragging, so I put my suit back on and bid him good night. He suggested that I stop by tomorrow before I leave for my meeting, and it is so tempting, but my ride is at 8 and I don't think that's gonna work...but who knows...??

Having a wonderful time...but I wish you were here to do me with your big double-headed toy...plus, I think my new friend could easily take care of both of us...

Your slut,

Kate

Sheath1969
Sheath1969
101 Followers