Vivian Ch. 01

Story Info
Vivian finds out she likes to dominate thanks to Conrad.
1.4k words
4.03
14.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian had had a long day at work and now that she was home it was time to relieve some stress. She went up stairs to her bedroom. Ten minutes later she laid on her bed naked having just taking a shower and slowly ran her hands down her body until she got to her breast where she rubbed gently up to the nipples. She took them in between her fingers and pinched and twisted them slowly as her breathing slowly started to increase, arousal already coursing through her body. With her left hand she continued to play with her ample breasts as she ran her right hand slowly down her stomach and combed through her trimmed pubic hair. She found her pussy already moist from her efforts on her sensitive nipples. Seeing no reason to slow down with one hand still pinching her nipples she slowly slid a finger into her moist pussy. Her voice caught in her throat with the first feeling of penetration she's had all day and she slowly started to slide a finger in and out of herself enjoying the feel of the friction against her inner walls. Her left hand snaked down and started running slow circles around her clit as she slipped another finger into herself and began to thrust faster. Her breathing was getting heavier and faster as she grew grew closer to her climax. It was at that moment that, out of her open window, she heard heavy breathing and a grunt. Jumping quickly out of bed and throwing her robe around her she rushed to the window to see a man attempting to run away pulling his pants up and stumbling.

"Stop right there!"

She yelled. The man froze in place. They both sat there thinking of what the next move should be. Vivian came to a decision first.

"I'm going to go to my front door and when I open it you had better be there. I've seen your face and if you're not there or you decide to leave I'll report you to the police."

She was bluffing. She had not seen his face but he didn't know that, and with that done she closed the window, turned around, and headed for the front door.

Conrad had but a second to make a decision and the decision he made turned out to be the more fun for the both of them. As he walked to the front of the house he thought about how he had gotten himself into this mess. He as not a bad looking man. He stood five foot nine and had a surfer body. Light on the skinny side but not muscled. Smooth body. That plus his fair complication from the English side of his family would have made him a pretty good chick magnet, but his goofy attitude, meek disposition, and lack of confidence was off putting to the ladies. Which is why, feeling sexually frustrated from another failed night of clubbing, when he was walking home and he thought he saw naked woman out of the corner of his eye and an open window he decided to go over and investigate and that's when he saw the modern day Egyptian goddess. About five foot four light brown skin and a curvy body laying on the bed completely naked with both her hands pleasuring herself. He couldn't help it. He put his hands write down his pants right then and there but then his groan gave away. And now he put his hand up to knock but before he could the door flew open and there stood Vivian in a robe.

Vivian looked him over for a while just standing in the doorway. She was usually more attracted to manly men who could handle her attitude. But because he was cute in a boyish good looks sort of way she decided that he met with her satisfaction. She stepped aside to let him in. Conrad hesitated only a moment before coming inside. Conrad had interrupted her so close to an orgasm that she did not have the patience.

"Take off your clothes and get into my bed."

She said. Conrad hesitated. 'Did she just say what he thought she said'. Vivian's patience went quickly. She gave Conrad a push in the chest towards the bed.

"You heard correctly. Clothes off and in bed on your back. That's the only way you're getting out of this unless you want me to call the police."

Conrad definitely didn't want the police called and it seems like this might get interesting anyway, so without further hesitation to begin to remove his clothing. Vivien watched him strip and appraised him. 'Not too bad" she thought. Once he was undressed she push him down onto the bed and removed her robe wearing nothing underneath. Conrad's breath caught in his throat. Vivien was absolutely gorgeous, he was about to say so when she caught him off with a stern look and a raised finger.

"Whatever you were about to say is not important. This is not a date or anything of the sort. You cut me off before I could get my orgasm and now you are going to fix that. Now keep your mouth shut until my pussy is on it. Got it?"

Conrad's mouth snapped shut and he slowly nodded his head.

"Good"

She said as she climbed onto the bed over Conrad on his back and slowly crawled up his body causing Conrad's dick to quickly snap to attention.

"Hmph. I see your little solider is ready to go, but this is not about you."

She crawled up until her pussy, already wet with anticipation, was right at his mouth.

"Its all about me."

She lowered her wet lips onto his mouth and slid around a bit until she was comfortable.

"Now get to work."

This time Conrad did not have to be told twice. He went right to it slowly licking all around her pussy. After the first few licks as her pussy dripped down his tongue and he was hooked. He got more animated and really started to eat her in earnest. Driving his tongue in as deep as it would go and sucking on her clit as it poked out from under her hood. He went crazy. As first Vivien was annoyed with the slow start and was about to say so when he really picked it up. She just let him go at it. Quickly getting back to the height of arousal she had left off on her own. 'This one is going to come in handy' she though to herself. Not too long after that she grabbed his head and really pulled him leaning further over him. He wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her closer as well. She didn't tell him to do that but she'd let it slide since it felt so good. That sat this way for about two more minutes with her riding his face and pushing his whole lip and even his nose right into her pussy before she shuddered at her peak and came hard on his face. Harder then she had in some time. Getting off on the domination as much pleasure. Conrad underneath her felt his pussy walls contract on her tongue and even more juice hit his face and that was all it took to set him off as well as he came all over his stomach.

Vivien stayed like that for a moment on top of him as she caught her breath in the after throes of her orgasm. Once she was done she rose off of him and walked over to his pants. She went through his pockets until she found his phone then through his pants to him.

"Put your clothes back on."

She said not even looking at him. She programmed her number in his phone under Mistress Vivi and gave it back to him as he dressed. Once he was done she just lay back on the bed still nude in all her glory.

"I've programmed my number into your phone. You will come to me whenever I call or text you. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head.

"Speak when you are spoken to."

She raised her voice.

"Yes!"

He blurted.

"Yes what?"

"...yes ma'am?.."

She shook her head.

"Slow to the upkeep too I see. I own you know. You will call me Mistress Vivi. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Vivi."

"Good. Now let yourself out. I'll call you I ever need you again."

"Yes Mistress Vivi."

He meekly put his head down and hurried out of the house. She sat there and though to her self.

"Yes... I'll definitely be seeing you again."

Now that she had a taste of domination she would call him whenever she needed that satisfaction. And maybe she'd find a few more too...