Vivian Laaning Ch. 06

Story Info
Kinky sex in the forest.
5.1k words
4.39
6.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Matthew English lay on his side, he initially spread his legs apart with one leg up in the air, and then allowed that leg to eventually settle back on the ground to satisfy his comfort need. The Laaning sisters scooted into position to implement Erica's preplanned oral sexual activity. As she got on her side Erica took Matt's cock into her mouth and started sucking and slurping on his rod.

Vivian placed herself on the other side of Matt to directly face his butt. Parting his ass cheeks, she nuzzled her nose right unto the crack so that she was comfortably able to lick his rear end aperture. Immediately upon sensing Vivian's tongue lapping against his anal opening, Matt's cock expanded in Erica's mouth to its near maximum size. Although Matt had a premonition of what the sisters were planning on doing, still he was taken by surprise and gasped as he felt the Laaning sisters' tongues lovingly licking on his lower intimate parts.

And in the minds of Erica and Vivian their actions were indeed applied lovingly. Despite being a virgin a mere some twenty hours or so previous, Vivian was inclined to try all things sexually within the shortest time span possible. That desire had been fostered by hearing Erica recount her myriad previous sexual experiences during the time her sister was administrating to her illness. Learning of her sister's sexual exploits it was natural for Vivian to desire to emulate her.

Being an overachiever with an affinity to excel in anything she attempted, Vivian was determined to become the sexiest woman she could possibly be. When in that morning Erica had outlined the plan to endeavor this type of oral sex, Vivian was breathlessly excited. Under Erica's tutelage, Vivian was aware that many females were reluctant to engage in fellatio and especially to ingest male ejaculate. So she could well imagine that most would abhor rear end oral sex; and in particular the kind that Erica had proposed to her earlier. As well she got the impression that Erica as wanton as she was, had not yet herself participated in this kind of sexual activity.

Thus, the idea of engaging in this type of oral sexual action before her more experienced sister excited all of Vivian's passions. This prompted Vivian to unequivocally tongue lick Matt's bottom enthusiastically. She was varying in humming, groaning, gasping and sighing, all the while as she applied her tongue on his ass hole and crack of his ass. And Matt could sense that there was no aversion but a genuine enjoyment on the part of Vivian to do what she was doing. In conjunction with Erica's oral action on his cock Matt was quickly a goner as he splattered shots of cum after cum into Erica's mouth.

Erica had as matter of course anticipated receiving a generous mouth full of Matt's sperm and so she had previously instructed Vivian in the morning as to the proposed procedure thereafter. Accordingly, she tapped Vivian's arm to indicate the commencement of her proposed action. Immediately, Vivian abruptly stopped her play on Matt's ass and rolled over to position her head to a sixty agree angle adjacent to Matt's head. She then opened her mouth wide to receive from Erica the remainder of Matt's cum. Erica had per force swallowed some of Matt's ejaculate and she allowed the remainder to spill into her sister's now gaping mouth. When she could sense the last of Matt's semen escape from her mouth she kissed her sister to ensure that the latter now possessed the remainder of Matt's cum.

Lifting herself up Erica winked and smiled broadly at Matt who had collapsed lying flat on his back. And she said to him, "Matt we are going to play a naughty game called 'musical sperm'. It's played like musical chairs. I have programmed this boombox to play some music with intermittent stoppages. While the music is playing the one who has your cum in mouth is free to swirl it around and enjoy its taste and flavor. When the music stops you are honor bound not to cheat or it will spoil the fun. You must swallow some cum and then pass it on. The one who swallows the last bit of your sperm loses and must pay a penalty. I've already started the game by swapping your cum with Vivian who will pass it unto you and you in turn will pass it to me and so it goes until your cum is all gone."

"What's the penalty?"

"You'll find out in due time and you might not mind losing depending on your predisposition, but again you must play the game fair and square."

"Okie doke!"

With that said Erica reached for the boombox she had brought to the picnic and started it playing. The music was highly romantic and appropriately erotic. As per Erica's suggested course of action Vivian indeed sloshed Matt's expelled sperm in and thoroughly throughout her mouth, enjoying the weird enticing appeal of doing so. Any thought of abhorrence in participating in this type of oral sexual activity was dispelled in her desire to experience as broad a range of sexual adventures as possible. The fact that she had not even contemplated lesbian sex never mind this bizarre oral sex game tended to increase her fiery excitement; she even could sense a minor orgasm coursing throughout her body.

When the music stopped for the first time Vivian dutifully took in a small gulp of the cum in her mouth. Then she raised her head to hover over Matt's mouth. The latter had instinctively opened his mouth anticipating receiving his own seed from Vivian. Subsequently when he recalled the memory of this oral sex game, he was shocked at how readily he had succumbed to Erica's sexual scheme. But at the time of being in company of the naked Laaning sisters fulfilled all his notions of the upmost sexual fantasy he could contemplate. Thus he was not inclined to spoil the enjoyable atmosphere by balking to any suggestions Erica had in mind to explore.

With Vivian separated from Matt by at least twelve inches when she opened her mouth to allow the sperm to cascade in a thick stream entering into Matt's mouth the distance of the arc of the flow produced an alluring spectacle. The sight of it was so provocative to Matt that a tiny amount of fresh semen involuntarily oozed out of his phallus. Ever vigilant Vivian took notice of this phenomenon. With the precedence set by her sister she kissed Matt once she sensed she had emptied the load of cum. However before she resumed her position and as the music started again she swung to Matt's cock and quickly sucked up the errant leaking sperm. Her thinking was: 'it's terrible to waste good tasting cum and besides this extra cum might come in handy in this game'.

In the spirit of the game Matt then did swirl his cum in his mouth. He felt a little weird in doing so but such feeling was overshadowed by the euphoria of realizing that he was participating in an exotic sexual game. That Erica his main girlfriend was such a libertine to concoct such a game increased his appreciation of her. And so the cum swapping game continued until...it was Vivian that swallowed the last bit of cum on the third go around.

Vivian had opened her mouth to show the other two there was no more cum for her to share with the others. Erica had mentioned that there was a penalty to pay but it still might be desired, nevertheless. Apprehensively she asked of Erica, "Well I guess I lost and I have to pay a penalty. But you did say I might enjoy it?"

Erica replied, "Well yes it will depend definitely on your outlook and your passion. I brought along a special spanking paddle."

Erica then reached into the picnic basket she had brought and took out the indicated instrument. Seeing it Vivian gasped, "You mean to spank me with that? I don't think that will be much fun."

"Yes Matt and I will take turns in swatting your ass and make it rosy red. And although there certainly will be some pain; it is also possible that you will experience some pleasure when you concentrate on your sexuality in submitting to the blows."

Vivian skeptically asked, "Oh yeah! What makes you say that?"

Erica responded, "Well you know that Mom and I were in Chicago some months ago for a special two day shopping trip and vacation. We took in the vintage BDSM movie 'The Story of O' at an art theater specializing in showing such films genre. The story was hot! It depicted the leading female character submitting to all kinds of BDSM discipline.

"Mom and I left the theater mutually hot and bothered. In fact Mom was so excited and impassioned that she took me to a nearby shop that specialized in selling sexual toys and aids plus sexual clothing. And she bought this paddle which by the way was not inexpensive. It is specifically designed for ultimate pleasure for indulging in sexual torture. By the way in sexual activities pleasure and torture together is not necessarily an oxymoron, but an independent sensation in of itself.

"In any case Mom bought it as well as some butt plugs and nipple clamps for her own use. She told me I could borrow the paddle any time I wished but for sanitary reasons I would have to buy my own intimate sexual paraphernalia. And so in planning for this afternoon fun I grabbed Mom's spanking paddle."

Vivian was now totally grossed out by this information from her sister. So she gasped, "You mean to tell me Mom let Dad spank her?"

"Well, I haven't been a spectator to our parents' couplings, but Mom did proudly show me her bum after the first time Dad had thoroughly abused her ass. Although some time had passed since the spanking, her ass was still very red and there were a few welts visible on her buttocks as well. I admit my breath was taken away at this sight of Mom's fiery bottom."

At this all Vivian could mutter, "Oh dear! Oh dear...!"

Erica then said, "My God I'm getting so excited by remembering seeing Mom's violated ass. And I sense Vivian that you are very apprehensive of being spanked. So, screw the game. Instead why don't you and Matt spank me. Besides I've always intended to make use of Mom's paddle and this is as good as time as any."

Vivian was naturally inclined to be competitive with her sister. But being five years younger she had invariably lost out in most physical accomplishments. Aside from her ability to be more efficient in manually milking the four recalcitrant cows, Erica had always been able to produce better results than Vivian simply because of her greater experience. That one exception could be attributed to her more experience with the cows so that it was natural that she had excelled in that endeavor.

However, in the proposed sexual spanking it was apparent to Vivian that she had the same experience as her sister in this proposed undertaking i.e. none. So for virtually the first time Vivian was on equal footing with her sister on attempting a brand new carnal pursuit. Although in reality she was a little fearful of the proposed corporal punishment she nevertheless protested, "Hold on Sis! I lost this game fair and square. I must be the one that has to be punished according to the rules of our game."

By this time Erica's mind was immersed in the sexual fantasy of being spanked and a burgeoning desire was forming to engage in it. Thus she was in no mood to surrender to Vivian's change of heart in acquiescing to the spanking proposal. In exasperation she replied, "Fuck the game! If you really want to get spanked let's play a new game. Let Matt take turns in spanking us both simultaneously until one of us cries 'uncle'. In fact 'uncle' will be our safe word to call a halt. To make it imperative to win and not to give in quickly, the loser must allow the winner and Matt to pee on her."

At this point Vivian was not so sure of the penalty of losing the proposed spanking contest as set forth by Erica. So she queried, ""Ugh! Yuk! Oh barf! Disgusting! You can't be serious Erica. You really would be willing to allow me and Matt to pee on you should you lose this game?"

Erica answered, "There is a sexual maxim that applies: 'Different strokes for different folks'. Yes being peed upon or submitting to what is referred to as a 'golden shower' is certainly a kinky activity but there is no denying the sexual nature of the act. There is no circumstance where unconstrained acquiescence to being peed upon does not have a sexual component to the act. In our case there is no feeling of animosity amongst ourselves such that humiliation would be a paramount factor in inflicting or submitting either to the spanking or to the 'golden shower'. Instead the quirkiness of the exercise is in of itself a complete sexual turn on that I personally would not mind experiencing."

Satisfied by Erica's explanation, Vivian was now unmindful of the consequences, and so she answered the challenge, "OK then! Game on! Bring it on!"

Matt had been silent throughout this exchange as he could not believe what he was hearing. Although he was aware of Erica's periodic tendency to lewd and kinky sexual behavior, he could not have conceived of her apparent willingness to submit to the BDSM torture; not to mention the penalty proposal of a golden shower. As for Vivian, knowing that she had been a virgin not more than twenty-four hours previous, he was certain she did not fully appreciate the repercussions of what she was agreeing to. And so he intervened, "Oh come on girls you can't be serious. Pain is something to be avoided not to deliberately seek it. As for the 'golden shower' it surely is disgusting as Vivian has said. It's only those who are depraved that desire such abnormal sexual practices."

Surprisingly Erica provided a contemporaneous, sincere and even a religious rebuttal, "I know I have the reputation of being a slut and a whore. But I don't think I'm a bad person. With my family I go to church quite often, obviously today has been an exception. Although the Church teachings might condemn my sluttishness, but I know I'm not doomed to Hell for this activity. In the Bible Jesus says, 'The only sin that is unforgivable is blaspheming the Holy Spirit.' And we are surely not doing that.

"And I truly look forward to this spanking as I view it as my just punishment for my being naughty. My sins will be atoned by the spanking and so I can indulge in this sin clear of conscience. And if I lose the pee on me will surely wash away my sins."

Matt was amazed and actually shocked by this response. Apparently Erica's eagerness to be spanked and willingness to submit to a 'golden shower' were genuine. Admittedly these activities he had never fantasized about. He turned to Vivian and asked, "And what about you Vivian? This time yesterday you were still a virgin. Are you truly wanting to experiment in this type of kinky sex without having sufficiently explored the more usual sexual pursuits? And are you really willing to submit being peed upon should you lose?"

"Hell why not? Erica has been my mentor in all things sexual. My mother has been strangely silent on this subject with the exception of explaining the mystery of menstruation when I first started bleeding. So if Erica says spanking can be pleasurable then I can't say nay. As for being peed upon it does seem a strange thing to do but what harm is there in that?"

Sensing that the Laaning sisters were determined to submit to being spanked, Matt resigned himself to the prospect. Actually, if the truth were told, as he contemplated all the whoring Erica indulged in of what he was aware of, while all the time that they were supposedly a committed couple, the prospect of spanking her had an undeniable appeal to him. And maybe the attractive possibility of peeing on her body belies her notion that the activity is free of humiliation.

As for Vivian Matt considered that she was a big girl, literally and figuratively, so it was her lookout; he was not her guardian angel. With all that in his mind he snarled, "OK you asked for it you bitches! Put your heads together; get on to your elbows and knees and stick your butts up in the sir. Spread yourselves apart at an angle so I can get between you and spank you equally."

The sisters responded cheerfully without any trepidation, "Yes Sir!"

Accordingly the sisters got onto their knees, elbows on the picnic blanket on the ground thus projecting their buttocks up in the air. They rested their chins also on the ground so as to face each other inches apart. They formed an open sided triangle; their bodies forty-five degrees apart. Matt moved in between the two girls and also sank to his knees to efficiently administer the spanking blows.

He started with a light swat to his right smacking Erica's left ass cheek. Then he directed the spanking paddle to his left and struck Vivian's right ass cheek with an equal light swat. Next, he swung to his right to slap Erica's right ass cheek and then to his left to hit Vivian's left ass cheek. In the third sequence of the spanking, he struck each girl in the middle of their ass making contact with both cheeks. This then became his pattern to the spanking ensuring equal blows struck, evenly spaced on each of the girls' buttocks.

These initial blows were lightly administered as Matt was not a vicious male who took pleasure in abusing women, especially his acknowledged girlfriend. Although the blows were relatively slight nevertheless each sister experienced some pain pursuant to each strike of the paddle. The pain was tolerable so that each girl merely grunted to each received blow. Their bodies glistened with perspiration in reaction to the spanking. The girls' buttocks started to redden as a result of the persistent spanking.

Although the pain at the moment was easily tolerable for each girl, nevertheless the continued burning sensation now coursing throughout their bodies was becoming somewhat distressing to each of them. For relief each girl compelled their ass cheeks to shake and wiggle in order to ward off their discomfort. Their rosy-red quivering backsides provided a very alluring sight for Matt. He was deriving a guilty pleasure from the spanking.

He started to apply more force to his spanks. Now as a result each girl yelped at each spank and then started mildly cursing in reaction to the increase of pain they were experiencing. Finally Erica noticed that Vivian was tearing and was close to sobbing. Sensing her sister was close to succumbing and not wishing to prolong the torture any longer, Erica screamed out as Matt had finished striking Vivian's bottom, "Come on Matt! Enough of playing at spanking. Hit us hard. Make us scream so we can end this already."

Matt replied, "OK Erica! Remember you asked for it!"

With that he struck Erica's bottom with the maximum force he was capable of doing. Since Erica had her mind well prepared to receive the harsher blow, so that although she did scream in pain from the new blow, she was able to affect an easy tolerance by gasping right after her scream of pain, "Yes! That's much better Matt! That's more like a real spanking!"

Hearing the louder smack of the more forceful blow on Erica's ass, Vivian was cognizant that she was about to receive a more severe blow on her own ass than previously. Unfortunately, she was fooled by Erica's seemingly easy acceptance of this more forceful spank, so that she was not at all prepared to endure the severity of the new pain. As a result, when she was struck, she screamed in agony, "Oh fuck! Oh shit that hurt! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Not pausing at all, Matt administered another tremendous swat on Erica's bottom. Erica again screamed but seemingly still in a controlled grasp of her stamina to continue. That was so obvious in Vivian's mind that when she was struck again with Matt's utmost force she screamed in resignation, "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shit! Shit! I can't take it anymore! Uncle! Uncle! Oh fuck that hurts! Please stop! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Horrified by his unchecked brutality Matt dropped the spanking paddle and apologized, "Oh I'm so sorry Vivian. I did not need to have hit you so hard. I lost control...I'm so sorry!"

12