Vivian Laaning Ch. 07

Story Info
Ray decamps.
5.2k words
4.48
5.5k
00

Part 7 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Vivian spotted Erica pouting, she broke out in a most wicked grin. She replied humorously:

"So sorry Erica for not sharing. But I do think I was entitled to some reward for putting up with the two of you peeing on me. Besides I'm certain that you have had more than your share of Matt's cum to enjoy in the past."

To which Erica retorted, "Mabbe so! But one can never tire of slurping some good tasting cum. You still would have had just as much enjoyment if you had saved some for me. As it is you might have tuckered Matt out so much that my share of the fun might not occur until I've lost the mood."

Erica was not truly annoyed as her demeanor would seem to indicate. Instead, she was taken aback at how venturesome her sister had become so soon after surrendering her virginity. On the other hand she was pleased with Vivian's insouciance in sexual activity as it so mirrored her own outlook. She could already picture in her mind that hereafter she and Vivian would probably make a great female team in future threesomes and foursomes or even in an orgy. It was her most secret desire to participate in an orgy and to accomplish it before settling down and getting married.

Unfortunately the males she had encountered were of a conservative bent who would be shocked if they were to discern the full scope of her licentious temperament. She could sense none of them would agree to an MMF threesome. She imagined most of her male peers would not object to participating in a gangbang of a single willing female so long as none of them had a special regard for the said female. The best she could hope for in an intimate tryst was the FFM threesome like this afternoon's frolics. Even at that she knew enough to be circumspect in dealing with Matthew to bring about this threesome. That is why she didn't advise him in advance so that he had no real opportunity to balk from participating.

Although Matthew might have refused to have participated in the threesome had he been forewarned, at this juncture he was totally ensconced in sexual euphoria. What both Erica and Vivian were willing to do and did do astonished him. Their lewdness went far beyond his imagination of realistic exotic sexual fantasy. Sensing a challenge in Erica's remark, he replied:

"Oh don't fret my dear Erica! I may be a little exhausted at this point, but I'm sure I'll be ready for you again very soon. And in the meantime, I'm sure your sister and I can sustain you in the mood."

With that Matt turned around and knelt down to kiss Erica fully in the mouth unmindful that her tongue had just been engaged in thoroughly playing with his ass hole. Shortly thereafter he reached underneath to pick her up and transport her to the blanket. Erica like her sister was not a dainty woman, but as a farmer's son, he was used to heavy lifting chores. Thus, carrying his girlfriend presented no problem to Matt; as far as he could feel she seemed light as a feather. He laid her down and then lowered himself to commence eating her out.

Not to be left out of the fun, Vivian strolled over to Erica and hovered over her face. Erica raised her arms straight up in the air to allow Vivian to lower her knees to the ground and straddle her head. Thus, Erica's arms were above Vivian's calves to allow her fingers to touch and poke at Vivian's vulva and anus at will. Of course, Erica's tongue was not idle either so that the effect was that both Vivian's pussy and her rosebud opening were mutually and continuously stimulated. For her part Vivian bent down to fondle both of Erica's ample breasts. She massaged, pinched and manipulated both nipples to rock hard stiffness.

The damp and drying urine clinging to Vivian's body gave out a pungent and off-putting odor. However, in conjunction with her natural female scent of her vagina, the smell of Vivian was totally intoxicating to Erica's senses. Her libido was heightened, and she became extremely lightheaded as she was being mutually aroused by her sister and her boyfriend.

Meanwhile Matthew's penis was becoming big again; an almost automatic common reaction whenever he indulged in cunnilingus. There was something about eating pussy that just animated his passion. Even if he was not in a particular horny mood then a few licks of female essence would always do the trick to make him ready. Thus, despite the most recent blow job administered by Vivian, he stopped his muff dive and got to his knees sporting an adequate erection. As he advanced towards Erica's head Vivian backed away.

Seeing Matt's now very erect penis, Erica's eyes bulged in disbelief that he could become so randy in such a short interval. As soon as his cock reached near her chin, she lunged her head forward to swallow it. Having already arrived at an immanent orgasm, his cock in her mouth set her off and she began leaking her female juices. The ever watchful Vivian quick to note her sister's state, immediately moved behind the straddling Matt to slurp up her sister's expelling fluids. Matt was then spurting his semen deep into Erica's throat; she was in sexual bliss as a result.

The three of them disengaged from each other to enjoy their own personal after glow. They took the opportunity to feast on some more of Erica's picnic provisions which replenished their sexual urges which now had become mutually insatiable. It was at this moment that Vivian, though the newcomer to sex, nevertheless, took charge and declared:

"This has been fun as I've had the pleasure of having Matt's cock in my pussy as well as in my mouth. However, I'm well aware that there is another hole in my body which can receive Matt's magnificent manhood. Yes! I mean I want it up my ass! And I want it now!"

Erica gasped and protested:

"But wait Vivian! Surely you are aware that your rectum does not naturally lubricate like your vagina does. The raw friction between his cock and the inners of your ass will cause lots of pain perhaps worse than the spanking. And that's not even considering that his big prick will likely destroy your small ass hole. And furthermore, I did not bring some KY jelly which would help alleviate the gaping of your ass."

Undeterred, Vivian replied:

"Pish posh Erica. I'm no wuss! Besides I see that you have some extra butter in your picnic basket. That should work just as well as the jelly if we butter up Matt's prick and my ass hole."

"OK then! You asked for it Vivian. Matt I'm sure you have no objection to taking my sister's chocolate cherry."

As his prick had come to full attention with the realization of the simple possibility of sodomizing Vivian, Matt merely replied:

"Oh I have no objection. Just give me the butter."

Thereupon Erica reached into the picnic basket and threw an extra stick of butter towards Matt who began to generously smear it evenly along the flesh of his rod. He pulled back his foreskin to scrape off any latent dry sperm thereon so that his penis became completely buttery and slippery.

Erica grabbed another stick of butter and approached her sister who had positioned herself on her hands and knees to facilitate her anticipated sodomy. Erica scraped out gobs of butter and with her finger methodically shoved each sliver of butter directly into Vivian's anus. The butter almost instantly started to melt from the warmth of her anal canal. Erica then wiggled and manipulated her finger in Vivian's ass to ensure spreading a thorough coating of butter in her canal. The movement of Erica's finger in her ass produced an exquisitely erotic sensation for Vivian. She gasped:

"Oh my God Erica! That feels oh so good. So fucking good! Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck!"

Satisfied that she had applied sufficient butter in Vivian's anal canal, Erica spread some more butter along the crack of her sister's ass. And for good measure she coated the buttocks as well. Then she smacked Vivian's ass cheek with a hefty swat, and pronounced:

"You're good and ready as you'll ever be to be fucked in the ass Vivian. OK Matt her ass is ready for you."

Vivian remained on her hands and knees as the ideal position in her mind to receive Matt's cock. She deliberatively started wiggling and jiggling her ass cheeks to signal no apprehension on her part in accepting the forthcoming sodomy. Vivian's wiggling of her ass was particularly enticing and to see her whole body shivering and shaking as a result was such a turn on for the others. Erica scooted down underneath Vivian to provide stimulation to her sister's clit and pussy with the purpose of offering a distraction to the possible pain of the rear end copulation.

Matt approached Vivian's rump and slapped her twitching ass; both cheeks, hard. He could not help but be so forceful as Vivian's shuttering ass was in his mind demanding such response from him. She screamed in protest, "Ow! Ouch! Matt's for God's sake haven't you spanked me enough already? Come on just shove that monster cock in my ass. Quit fooling around I'm nervous enough already."

Matt ruefully replied, "Sorry Vivian but your shaking ass seemed to beg for a swat. Besides that was just a tap; nothing like the paddle."

"Would you just get on with it before I change my mind."

Placing both hands on Vivian's hips, Matt allowed Erica to grab a hold of his cock and guide it into the Vivian's tiny rear opening. As soon as she felt his cock head touch her anus and advance into her, Vivian let out a grunt: "Ooff!"

As Matt penetrated further inside, Vivian shrieked, "Oh fuck! That hurts! Oh shit! Shit! Shit! Stop for a moment Matt, I'm having problems."

Matt responded, "Oh sorry Vivian."

Then Matt started withdrawing but Vivian shouted, "No! No! No! Don't leave me! Just stay put. Let me get used to your monster. I'm no wuss! I asked for this. I want to go through with it. Just give me a minute to catch my breath!"

Matt stopped and was absolutely still, awaiting Vivian's signal to continue. He admired Vivian's pluck considering how new she was to sexual activity. Erica also admired her sister's determination to overcome any discomfort to achieve a higher plateau of sexual satisfaction. To help her sister out, Erica deliberately licked Vivian's vulva and rubbed her clitoris as vigorously as possible to hopefully ease the inherent pain of the sodomy.

The pain that Vivian felt, was more prominent than she had expected. It was not as debilitating though as the spanking; rather it was just so distressful that it took away any of the pleasure she had optimistically anticipated. Still Matt's pause had a calming effect and her sister's oral administrations prompted her endorphins to numb the pain and allow a slow tingling pleasure sensation to start to build and course throughout her body.

Once back in control, Vivian gasped, "OK Matt just push you cock slowly as far as you can. Please stop again when you can't go any further and let me rest. I promise there should be no more stops."

Matt did as requested, and surprisingly he was able to get most of his shaft in. Vivian was perspiring somewhat fiercely and her sweat mixed with the remnant of her 'golden shower' urine was by gravity dripping down landing onto Erica's body. She once again needed Matt to stop to allow her to gather her wits.

This time though the stoppage was short and Vivian was soon able to snarl, "OK Matt you can start to really fuck me now. You don't have to be gentle; just fuck away as you want. I can take it now."

And Matt did. He mercilessly pounded away unmindful of potential pain he was causing. Naturally her rectum was a tight fit, but the coating of butter overcame the normal friction. He could feel the slipperiness of the butter and it also caused the fucking to be rather noisy. All three of them were oblivious of the sound as their minds were intently engaged in the sodomy.

Vivian let out an intense grunt to each thrust of Matt's penis. She was still feeling excruciating pain from the sodomy, but it was no longer distressing her. Instead, she was feeling pleasure as well. The pleasure-pain competing sensations produced a unique but truly marvelous euphoria for her. She was literally blinded by her intense responsiveness to Matt's energetic fucking of her ass. All she saw was a blank whiteness. When her orgasm kicked in, she envisioned a sparkling display of stars and fireworks.

As for Erica, although objectively a mere passive participant in this sodomy, still she became totally engaged, and was hot and bothered. Each plunge of Matt's penis into Vivian's rectum caused the latter to lunge forward. As a result, her dangling tits per force rubbed across Erica's belly and mons veneris. That sensation was simply exquisite. Erica was eating Vivian upside down and consequently was recipient of all of her sister's escaping female fluids. And Vivian squirted aplenty; she even squirted a splash of urine! That alone triggered a unique orgasm.

Despite herself climaxing in the middle of the sodomy, Erica was able to continue in the activity. She concentrated on continuously fondling Matt's balls in sync with his fucking of her sister. Her ulterior motive was to ensure that Matt produce a copious amount of semen. She was most eager to taste buttery cum.

Once Matt was finished ejaculating into Vivian's ass and was withdrawing, Erica quickly grabbed his cock and jerked it into her mouth. She did not want any drop of his seed to waste away. Satisfied that she had extracted all of his sperm, she let go of his cock to allow him to disengage. While still remaining flat on her back, she instructed Vivian, "Sit your ass on my mouth and push out the cum. I want to feast on some butter flavored sperm."

Vivian did as commanded and blew out almost all of Matt's ejaculate into Erica's willing mouth. Erica assisted by sucking in her mouth forcefully, all the expelled sperm that was capable of being dislodged. Once Vivian sensed that she had caused the expulsion of all the sperm that she was able to get rid of in her ass, she got off Erica and flopped onto her back. Erica took a gulp of sperm then sat up and opened her mouth to display to her sister the remaining sperm.

She inquisitively gestured to Vivian if she wanted any. Vivian gave a curt nod and opened her mouth wide. Erica appropriately hovering over Vivian opened her mouth to allow a stream of semen to flow into her sister's mouth. Then the sisters embraced and commenced kissing to equally ingest the shared sperm. Vivian gave out a lady-like burp when she was finished. To be polite Vivian excused herself, but she and Erica couldn't help but burst out laughing in reaction. The butter sure enhanced the flavor, and the sisters were subsequently in agreement that it was the best tasting cum they had ever experienced; notwithstanding that Vivian had not all that much of such experience to compare with.

The three of them then relaxed having completely for the time being at least satisfied their seemingly endless sexual cravings. They rehashed amongst themselves all of their activity; detailing what they especially liked doing and what they were not thrilled about. The latter were almost non existent; never mind the spanking and the 'golden shower'. Pursuant to Erica's belief that the male ego needs his perceived sexual prowess to be acknowledged and established both sisters were lavish in their praise of Matt's male package and his abilities thereby to produce exquisite orgasms for them. All in all, they were all three happy with themselves.

Before it was time to go, they indulged in one more slow languid copulation. Matt was supine, Erica was riding his cock and Vivian was sitting on his face. When finished they gathered their things and started to return to the farmhouse.

Vivian opted to remain naked and just slipped into her boots. During the drive back Vivian did not get into the cab but chose to stand on the bed of the truck. Holding on to the rail of the truck she spread herself to allow the wind to fully wrap around her whole body and enjoy the calming breeze. Matt agreed to drop off her belongings at her barn after leaving her at the pasture where her cows were ready to be guided back to the barn. She was unbothered as to whether anyone would notice her and her state of nudity while she drove her cows back to the barn, to be milked.

She knew that the farm workers would have by this time finished their duties for this day so that if she was spotted it only would be by her parents. And as for them she knew they had the mindset that as she had reached legal adult age she should be treated as an adult. Thus, if they did see their daughter gallivanting around naked, so long as there was no perceived danger, they would be unconcerned and for that matter not even curious.

As it was, her gathering of her cows to herd them to the barn was uneventful except for the occasional bite of a mosquito. Such unwelcome intrusion spoiled some of the pleasure of meandering in the buff. Still the realization of the end of her virginity and recalling the ongoing continuous sex she had been enjoying thereafter overwhelmed her mind so as to discount any of nature's discomfort.

Besides she remembered the earlier telephone conversation with Ray Gainer who was apparently free for the remainder of the day and had offered to come over for more sex. She of course had to demur for the afternoon since as she put it, she was "busy". Although naturally disappointed he did confirm that he would appear after she was finished with her milking chores. Thus, there was the happy anticipation of further sex for the day; more to 'cum' so to speak. She giggled in her mind at the thought of her imagined pun.

Once she got to the barn, she saw no need to clothe herself for her milking task considering that she expected to be fucking Ray shortly thereafter. Thus, once settling the cows in their proper locations, she commenced milking them while naked except for her footwear. She of course did so in her peculiar fashion of resting a side of her face adhering to the cow's flank. This is how Ray Gainer spotted her as he had let himself in some few minutes before he had expected her to finish her milking assignment. Her intoxicating and provocative naked working pose had the inevitable reaction of causing him to experience a huge erection pressing against his pants.

This time Vivian was immediately aware of his presence and turning to look at him she easily noticed his bulge. So, she said in her inimitable sultry, husky voice, "Oh hi Ray! I see that you are happy to see me and that excites me tremendously. Why don't you come over to me and undo your pants; perhaps I can be of assistance for your, ahem, problem or...er condition. Don't worry about my milking chore, we women are celebrated for our ability to multi-task."

Seeing no reason to protest, Ray ambled over to her and positioned his crotch directly in front of her face. He undid his pants and let them drop to his ankles. He then lowered his drawers freeing his engorged cock which upon release from its confines brushed against Vivian's cheek.

Vivian giggled as she felt his cock slap against her face. She opened her mouth wide and lunged forward to capture his penis. She slowly deep throated his cock and emitted a loud grunt and gasp. She held his cock in place for some time as perspiration started freely to form on her forehead. True to her boast of her multi-task ability, she did not miss a beat in her milking chore. Vivian, indeed, was quite capable of milking the cow while simultaneously performing fellatio on Ray. And she proceeded with each activity with remarkable competence.

With six years' experience in milking these cows, Vivian's competence in milking them was well-developed; she could milk them efficiently while blindfolded. However, she had at this point participated in sex only for less than twenty-fours and so it would be understandable if she was far less adept at oral sex. Apparently though she had a natural flair and good instincts in what to in achieving optimum pleasure for both herself and for her partner while engaging in sex.

12