Vivian Laaning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since fathering some children was certainly in his over all life goals Matt was amiable to"do the right thing". He recognized the importance to ensure that his child was born legitimately. If he married Erica after the birth of the child there might develop a spiteful sibling rivalry with additional children born in wedlock. Its best to avoid such possible nasty repercussions was Matt's view.

His only trepidation he had in marrying Erica was her known promiscuity. However he fully believed that once they were married with a child Erica would forsake her slattern tendencies and remain faithful to him. He harbored no resentment or jealousy towards any of the men she had fucked and he fervently believed that once they were married her previous liaisons would be mutually characterized as insignificant indiscretions. Accordingly the wedding date was set for the Saturday of the Labor Day weekend.

Erica asked Vivian to be her maid of honor who accepted the assignment with alacrity. Erica advised Vivian that Matt's chosen best man, Luke Woodbury, is a stud and had been an occasional lover whom she had only fond memories. As the wedding would necessarily have few attendees, Luke would ostensibly be Vivian's date. Erica wryly contended that Luke's designation as the best man of the wedding party had a truly literal reality so if Vivian did not have a good time with him it would be her sole fault.

Although there was little time available for preparation for the wedding, nevertheless Vivian, Erica and their mother in addition to there normal farm duties managed to sew appropriate dresses for themselves in time for the ceremony. And as extra duties the hired help was commissioned to help transform the grounds to provide for a joyous reception area. A local band was hired to perform the music.

The wedding was relatively medium in size, about sixty guests in all, but still very festive. Although the bride was known to be pregnant, and in fact was already displaying a prominent baby bump this did not detract from the happiness that normally dominates the atmosphere in these social occasions. The wedding vows were exchanged at 2:00 PM in the nearby Lutheran Church.

The flower girl was Matt's adorable kid sister of five years of age who was an accidental after thought offspring. Matt's mother had genuinely believed her fecund days were over; after all Matt was an only child and he was twenty years of age at the time. Oblivious of having missed her periods she only discovered she was pregnant when she consulted her doctor complaining only that she was out of sorts, and was baffled by her annoying discomforts. Laughing at the suggestion that she might be pregnant at her age she did provide a urine sample and was pleasantly shocked.

The wedding reception proceeded at the farm. For the occasion Harry Laaning engaged the services of some extra farm hands to do the necessary work required on the farm for the balance of the weekend including the task of milking Vivian's four cows. This then allowed Vivian to simply concentrate on her duties as maid of honor and to enjoy her date.

And her date, as Erica would say was truly yummy! Vivian had as a matter of course been aware of his existence as one of her sister's presumed fuck buddies, but naturally she had no occasion to pay any attention to him. This time with a critical eye Vivian could not help but rejoice at her good fortune. Luke Woodbury was truly a man's man! Totally handsome, absolutely virile and exuding sexual appeal that almost every heterosexual female would find irresistible. Certainly Vivian was no exception as she had to concentrate to affect a nonchalance demeanor in order to successfully avoid drooling while gazing at him. In her mind Vivian vowed to herself that if she was not going to be fucked by him that evening it would not be for the lack of trying on her part.

As for Luke Woodbury, he could not be more happily surprised by the sight of his luscious date. He had been casually aware of her existence and knew about the consensus opinion of her not being as attractive as her sister. As a result he had reluctantly agreed to be Vivian's date as a favor to Matt and especially to Erica whom he previously had some carnal knowledge. Upon now seeing Vivian for virtually the first time clothed in a spectacular formal dress he came to an instant conclusion that if he didn't fuck her that night it would not be for the lack of trying by him.

Luke would have to concede that Vivian was not the classical female beauty that would have universal unquestioned appeal. Still there was something in her face and in her form that was strikingly appealing. She projected a female mystique that he found totally alluring. Her natural voice was so sultry that upon hearing it he automatically experienced an erection.

At the reception once the meal was consumed the bride and groom lead the way for the traditional first dance, on a wooden makeshift floor placed over the ground for the occasion. Luke and Vivian at an appropriate time eased in and joined them to mutually enjoy a closely embraced slow waltz. Up to this point they had delighted marvelously in each others company. However by entering the dance floor, each of them had an agenda in mind determined to advance their intimacy. Vivian's action proved to be more overt and most effective.

As they were intertwined in close containment for this dance, Vivian could easily feel his erection against her thigh. So she lowered her hand to surreptitiously grasp and rub his phallus taking precaution to ensure that her stroking would be undetectable by others. Luke audibly gasped at Vivian's bold hand manipulation of his cock as she whispered in his ear:

"My! My Luke! I can feel that you are happy to see me and be in my company. I've a sneaky suspicion that you would be even happier to see me in the flesh. Since I'm a girl eager to please I would be so happy to accommodate your desires."

Luke was astonished by Vivian's cheeky sexual aggression, but that is not to say that he was perturbed by her brazenness. He certainly had no objection to take what was being offered and so he replied:

"Well Vivian I believe no one can accuse you of not being forthright in your observations. I have to concede that nothing would delight me more than seeing you in the flesh not to mention enjoying all the presumed natural consequences of such possibility."

Hearing this prompted a wicked smile from Vivian and she replied in her more affected sultry voice:

"Oh yes! I'm truly looking forward to the natural consequences of you seeing all of me in the flesh. And I reside in a room in a nearby barn that is available for such entertainment. I'd love to blow this pop stand immediately for such purpose, but I suppose it is not polite to leave before the married couple."

Luke had formulated in his mind an alternative sexual rendezvous plan and so he replied:

"Please don't get me wrong Vivian as I've no quarrel with your abode or its suitability for a romantic encounter. However you do know I'm the manager of the somewhat luxurious Quality Inn in Lydiaville. I say somewhat as obviously my hotel does not compare with the five star hotels in the big cities or in the most popular resorts. Still the premier suite is replete with the up-to-date amenities to make a romantic encounter especially special. And I say you are a woman that does not deserve less. So what do you say?"

Vivian surprised Luke by seizing the opportunity to take advantage of his proposal as she outlined her plan:

"Oh my God Luke! There's a plausible out for us to leave immediately. You see we can say that you've been summoned to deal with an unforseen crisis at your hotel. Of course I must accompany you for back-up assistance, and besides I'm your date after all so how could I refuse not to be with you."

Luke returned her wicked smile with a lascivious smile of his own as he answered:

"I can only applaud your quick thinking and I see that you're a girl that does not allow opportunity to knock more than once. I suppose you have an excuse in mind requiring our departure."

"Actually I don't. But I've no fear that you can conjure up the suitable reason as I do believe that you might even be eager to engage in the natural consequences of seeing all of me in the flesh."

Luke laughed heartily at Vivian's wit as now not only was he eager but anxious to get Vivian unto a bed. He approached Matt, to advise the necessity of him leaving. Vivian also had a brief word with Erica and although her brief conversation was in sync with Luke's excuse her sister was not at all fooled by what Vivian was up to. So Erica just smiled and admonished Vivian that she would want a full report of the hotel "emergency" eventually.

As they got into Luke's car to drive to the hotel, Vivian cleverly fastened her seat belts behind her to allow her freedom of action. To get into a proper frame of mind she surreptitiously unhooked her bra to give some breathing room for her boobs. As he started driving away Vivian reached for his crotch and freed his cock from the restraint of his clothes. As she bent down to take his cock into her mouth she said:

"I trust Luke that you don't mind if I prep you in advance for the time that you'll be seeing all of me in the flesh."

Luke was so startled by Vivian's oral sex action that he swerved the car and almost crashed before he got the vehicle under control again. Vivian momentarily stopped sucking on his cock to say:

"Please Luke, honey, be careful. Don't crash us. I rather be lying in a hotel bed tonight than in a hospital bed."

As Luke started driving safely, Vivian simply resumed her impromptu blow job. He managed to drive to the hotel parking lot without any further incidence say and except that he shot his load into Vivian's willing and eager mouth.

12