Vivian Laaning Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this position he was unable to effectively pump and drill his rod into her. Instead it was she who aided by her legs and hands firmly on the mattress who had control. She slid her trunk forwards and backwards to execute their sexual congress. For Luke the feel of her ass cheeks brush against his stomach was an added thrill to his normal enjoyment of the sexual intercourse. The consequences of the languid and extended foreplay coupled with the uniquely strained fucking resulted in an overabundance production of his seed in his testes.

Thus when he reached his climax the release of his sperm was so power packed, and forceful that his penis was ejected from her vagina. Some of his sperm did get into her cunt but the balance spurted up in the air and landed on her stomach and chest. Although in the midst of an intense orgasm, Vivian still managed to giggle when she became aware of what had happened.

After a brief moment of reflection when Luke finished ejaculating Vivian got off his body. She seemingly absentmindedly took his cock into her mouth to clean up any errand drop of cum still clinging on his rod. Then she flopped on her back beside him. She never thereafter could pin point where she found the temerity to make the following outlandish suggestion. But still she was glad she did it.

She said:

"You know Luke baby, as I always say (a white lie here as she had never uttered such) good tasting sperm is a terrible thing to waste. I can possibly take my boob in my mouth but I surely can't reach my stomach to get to that delicious fresh cum of yours. Do you think you could be a dear and slurp up your sperm on my body including in my twat? Then we can kiss so I can taste what you have produced. Huh Luke? Please baby."

Luke was certainly startled by Vivian's kinky request but he was under her spell and allure. He could not see how he could refuse even though he surely did not relish her proposition. So he replied:

"Sure what the heck. Why not? However if I do this I can do your tits as well; you need not contort yourself."

"Oh goody Luke baby! You're my hero!"

And so Luke turned over and began to slurp up all of his seed clinging to her body. He started with her breasts as he naturally enjoyed such activity in any case. Although there was no cum on her nipples still he had to make sure. He sucked on them hardening them as a matter of course. Vivian sighed and gasped when her nipples were attacked, but she did not protest the gratuitous nature of this action.

By the time he got to her stomach, the novelty of his task was starting to appeal to him. The taste and smell of his cum was similar to the female juices he had lapped up in past cunnilingus including that of Vivian. Such discovery tended to blunt any negative notion he had. Soon he ignored the fact that it was his own seed that he was gathering in his mouth but instead focused on completing his assignment to her satisfaction. He sucked up all the cum her could out of her pussy. With his mouth he took in her vibrant cunt hairs, and slurped up as best he could the sticky cum that had adhered to those hairs.

When he was finished, and as he lifted his head, he noticed she had opened her mouth as wide as she could. Divining her desire, he hovered over her and he opened his mouth. Thereby from the sperm he had accumulated he let it stream into her mouth. Once the flow had stopped and the end of it dropped onto her lip, he stuck his tongue there to lap it up. Then he started french kissing her which led to some cum swapping.

When they had ingested the entirety of the available sperm they stooped their osculating. Vivian sat up and declared, "Oh wow Luke! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That was truly something else. Something truly special! I'll never forget it!"

Luke was of course delighted by Vivian's enthusiasm. However he could not get over the fact that apparently Vivian had until relatively recently been a virgin. And yet there she was more adventurous then all of his previous more experienced women he had sex with. The possible exception was her sister so he had to ask:

"Well I'm certainly glad you were satisfied Vivian."

She interrupted:

"Oh yes Luke honey. I'm very satisfied. You're the bomb Luke! Actually the real bomb diggity. Stud muffin is understated."

"Well thank you for your compliments. But you are the true bomb diggity. In any case I understand from your sister that you were a virgin less than two months ago."

"That's true Luke."

"I must say you've surely appear to be as sophisticated in sex as it you had been active for more than five years."

"Oh! Is that a compliment? Something to be aspired to?"

"Well I guess that depends on one's outlook. As for me I can truly say you have surprised me delightfully. I don't think I've had a better time in sex than just now with you. And I'm not selling your sister short as I've had a couple of good times with her. However paraphrasing your words you are something else. Something truly special."

Beaming with a huge smile upon hearing those words, Vivian was determined to make this night truly special; something he would never forget. Seeing as he had no objection to the cum swap she told him about the buttery sodomy she experienced with Matt and Erica. She then asked if he was game to try something similar. Happily for her, he was not adverse to such proposal.

This hotel room had a small fridge which contained in it were packaged slabs of butter. So Luke got some of it. Breaking each slab in two to facilitate the fit so as not to pierce harshly; he started inserting each half slab into her anal opening. The frigidity of these ice cold slabs stung Vivian's comfort. She caused him to slow the timing of his insertions so that she could tolerate the coldness.

The warmth of her rectum had the natural effect of melting the butter. He also periodically inserted a finger in her anus to stir and swirl the butter to hasten the dissolving. He was also able to extract some of the melted butter to coat his cock as well as her perineum. Finally when sufficient amount of butter was in her, he started sodomizing her.

The amount of undissolved butter in her rectum caused an exquisite friction which had the effect of heightening their mutual pleasure. The noise of his cock rubbing against her rectal wall also was very beguiling to their ears despite normally such sounds being off putting. Since the insertion of the cold slabs were initially so troublesome for Vivian she was inured to the normal pain she would experience in the commencement of the sodomy. Instead she equally enjoyed it from the moment his cock actually entered her ass.

When he climaxed so did she. Pursuant to earlier suggestion Luke went to her ass and sucked up all the cum he could. He then hovered over her to let a stream of his sperm flow into her wide open inviting mouth. Then they kissed and swapped cum until it was all gone.

Vivian cuddled in to his arms fully content. She lazily dozed off into a deep sleep. Happy in her thoughts was the expectation that her final year in high school was going to be a complete opposite of the ordeal of her previous years where she was taunted unmercifully for her height. As long as she had Luke Woodbury in her life and to fuck, she knew she could tolerate and ignore their vicious bullying.

To make Vivian's approbation of Luke complete was the fact that he did not mind her snoring. She was well aware that she snored loudly and not very feminine like either. It was a defect she was at a loss as to how to remedy. It was just her cross she had to bear in her life.

When she woke up she asked Luke apprehensively if she had snored. He answered:

"Oh yes you did snore lustily. It was kind of cute to listen to."

She sported a huge smile upon hearing this. A dreaded fear was removed and her relief was palpable. Her thought? 'How lucky can a girl be?'

12