Vivian Laaning Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One memorable time when Erin arrived for their sexual appointment as usual, she found Vivian sleeping this time on her stomach and of course snoring. Flashing through Erin's mind: 'That girl sure can snore and in any position.' With a smile Erin disrobed and emerged as naked as Vivian who customarily slept in the raw. Removing the covering blanket and bed sheet, Erin spread Vivian's ass cheeks and commenced licking her pretty ass hole and surrounding skin area.

Vivian's anus and her perineum and surrounding skin area was indeed truly pretty to behold. There was no skin discoloration whatsoever as is usual in varying degrees amongst most adult female human beings in that part of the body. Instead her skin color there was in uniform texture with rest of her body. This was achieved because of Vivian's one concession to vanity. She applied religiously a safe but effective anal bleaching cream which brought about the desired result.

Happily Erin got in quite a few slippery and slobbering licks before Vivian stirred from her slumber. As she was wakening she started moaning. Vivian then subconsciously perceived the pleasure sensations emanating from her nether regions. When she achieved a modicum of consciousness she groaned and reached a hand back to fondle and caress Erin's hair. Then when she became fully awake, Vivian gasped:

"Oh my! That's heavenly! Oh my sweet darling you're making me so wet!..."

Then alarmed Vivian gasped even louder:

"Oh my God! I think I've peed!! You made me pee Erin!"

Giggling, Erin reached underneath and brushed her hand against Vivian's moist pubic hair; taking the opportunity of fingering the clit. With the back of her hand she tested the bed sheet and found it relatively dry. Consequently she advised in a deliberate husky voice:

"Relax honey! If you have peed it's not much. The bed sheet is hardly wet and the mattress seems to be safe."

Vivian harrumphed:

"Of course it's safe! You know damn well that I have a protective sheet fitted over the mattress just to prevent 'accidents'."

Indeed Erin and only Vivian's mother were aware of Vivian's secret embarrassment; even Vivian's sister, Erica English, did not know about her humiliation. When Vivian was eleven years old, one night she surprisingly wetted her bed. She was understandably mortified and ashamed. Added to her misery of the discovery of her 'accident' she had no option but to advise her mother. Mrs Laaning naturally downplayed the significance of the problem but Vivian was not satisfied and demanded a practical solution.

So with the assistance of her mother, Vivian had a rubbery plastic sheet fitted over the mattress of her bed. It was not that she was concerned about protecting the condition of the mattress. Instead she intended that if she did pee in the future she could easily wipe the urinary residue off the rubbery sheet. Then by personally washing the bed sheets furtively by herself no one would be the wiser that she had caused yet another 'accident' on her bed.

Of course Vivian had had no 'accidents' subsequently, but still she remained vigilant against the possibility. She did experience a slight concern in the back of her mind during the night she spent with Luke at the Quality Inn. However fully aware of the anonymity of the cleaning staff of the hotel she was not unduly fearful of exposure of her distressing problem even if it should occur.

On the occasion of their first love making session, Erin noticed the extraneous plastic sheet fitted on Vivian's bed. (Typical of a male's unawareness, Ray Gainer did not notice the same nor did the other two males Vivian had entertained on this bed.) When she subsequently asked Vivian about the presence of the plastic sheet, Vivian confessed all as she could not abide keeping hidden any secrets from her lover who now had such a highly emotional hold over her.

Quite cognizant upon hearing of Vivian's own perceived disgrace, Erin did not laugh out loud as she would have been normally so inclined. She merely smiled and soothed Vivian's feelings. In truth she was delighted upon hearing of Vivian's insignificant peccadillo. It made Vivian more vulnerable to her and hence more adorable. Erin now realized that her relationship with Vivian would become much more compelling and intense than her fling with the flighty Mary O'Keefe. In fact with Vivian she forever lost her obsession with her haughty first serious lover and ceased to regret her.

In any case Erin was amused by Vivian's immediate concern upon awaking from the licking of her ass. So she commanded:

"Well let's see my darling. Just turn over and I'll lick you dry."

As Vivian complied and Erin reached to sniff at Vivian's vulva, she detected that Vivian's odor was unmistakably derived from urine. Now as she recalled the reason for the enmity Vivian suffered from her class mates, and given Vivian's concern of bed wetting, some salacious and wicked thoughts entered Erin's mind. So she responded:

"Well Vivian it does seem that you have indeed peed. Do you still feel the urge to finish peeing?"

Vivian admitted:

"Yes! I think so!"

"Well go ahead then! Finish emptying your bladder."

"What? What did you say?"

"You heard me! Go on Vivian; just go ahead and pee."

"But! But...What about you?"

"Oh I'll be fine! I think I'll like to watch! Maybe I'll stick out my tongue to catch a taste! Hell who knows maybe I'll even take some of your pee into my mouth. Maybe I'll even drink it! But you need not worry Vivian. After all you know your mattress will not be ruined in any case."

"But! But..."

In the midst of this last series of protests which did not go beyond the word 'but' Vivian started peeing. She could never determine thereafter whether her commencement of the peeing was involuntary or deliberate. Erin for her part did stick out her tongue to catch Vivian's urine flow. She then got her self in position to capture the entire remaining stream of piss and drink it.

The urine taste was awful! But Erin was excited beyond imagination in what she was doing. That the taste of Vivian's piss was awful barely registered in Erin's mind. The paramount consideration in her mind was the recognition that she was participating in a bizarre kinky sex act. That alone made the experience exotic in turn erotic and finally thereby pleasurable.

When Vivian's stream of urine ceased, Erin moved onto Vivian's pussy and sucked Vivian's clit into her mouth. Then she started licking Vivian's button who in turn was gasping, squeaking and sighing in response. Erin then plunged three fingers into Vivian's vagina and started stroking vigorously. She kept this dual assault on Vivian's vulva relentlessly. Erin did not stop until Vivian screamed out her orgasm.

Erin was not finished! While Vivian was panting she inquired:

"Vivian darling I actually need to pee myself! Do you mind?"

Dazed and somewhat confused, Vivian gasped out a reply:

"Sure thing Erin. Anything you want to do is fine by me."

Taking advantage of such incautious permission Erin got up to hover over Vivian. With one knee on the mattress on one side of Vivian and resting the foot of the other leg on the other side of Vivian, Erin was in position to pee directly on the front of Vivian's supine body. Taking hold of her vulva so she could point her urethra to pee as accurately on Vivian as she wished, Erin let her pee flow. And Erin's pee dropped up and down Vivian's front; in between and on her breasts as well.

During the midst of the urine flow, Vivian scooted her body southwards so that she could receive the urine splashing on her face. She opened her mouth to capture some of the pee and gulp it down. As a result of prior experience Vivian was now familiar with the taste of pee that she did not gag on it but simply willingly slurped Erin's up.

When Erin ceased peeing, she sprawled on top of Vivian. She started slurping up all the drops of urine remaining and reachable on Vivian's body. Then when finished she simply embraced Vivian and started kissing seriously. As the taste of their mouths were bitter from the consumption of each other's urine one could not label this kissing as sweet. Still given the exotic nature of their activity the kissing did provide an excitement of its own which did not lessen their mutual enjoyment.

When they stopped kissing, Vivian was in a giddy mood in reaction to their water sports. So she mischievously said:

"Since my school mates call me 'Pissface' perhaps I should call you 'Pissface Two'."

Erin responded:

"Hah no way! Since I'm older and your teacher to boot, I should be called 'Pissface Senior' and you should be known as 'Pissface Junior'."

Vivian retorted:

"But I'm more experience in piss play; so I should be called 'Pissface Veteran' and you should be referred to as 'Pissface Novice'."

"Whatever!"

The two of them then giggled and laughed at their banal humor. When they stopped indulging in their mirth they gazed at each other lovingly. Perhaps they were not in love with each other as such condition is understood generally, still they admired each other immensely. And that admiration was the basis for their sexual enjoyment of each other.

They then partook of a traditional sixty-nine oral sex clinch to finish off the night. They then fell asleep in each other's arms. At 4:00 AM Vivian woke up to milk her four cows. When she was finished at six she wakened Erin, who showered in Vivian's bathroom. Then with a kiss goodby, Erin left to return to her small rented apartment in Lydiaville. Vivian finished her home work assignments and after breakfast with her parents at the main farm house she caught the school bus to get to the school. And no one knew or suspected how Vivian's and Erin's night was spent.

12