Vivian Laaning Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm! I thought the cliché suggests that: 'flattery will get you nowhere'?"

Vivian now was very giddy in her response:

"That may have been the old saying; but my version says: 'flattery will get you everything you want and in your case with me you will get even more than that'."

By this time John realized that he was receiving all kinds of signals from Vivian that she was fuckable. And as that prospect was so appealing to him, he decided to take a greater interest in getting to know her better. To this end he adapted to Vivian's light banter and subtle hints for pleasures to come. He replied:

"I take it you like to revise popular sayings to mirror your true outlook?"

"I do! It's one of my hobbies. But to get serious for a moment are you by any chance then related to the Civil War General Joseph Hooker?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, believe it or not! I understand that actually I am indeed. I've been told as much, by my parents, although they haven't exactly traced the complete family tree for me to establish the exact relationship. Perhaps some time later I'll do it myself. But why do you ask and by the way you do get a gold star for being aware of the general who probably is unknown to most run of the mill Americans?"

Vivian burst into laughter at her perception of the inadvertent irony of John's usage of the words 'gold star'. She would have loved to tell him that she was already disqualified from such distinction. But since such explanation might not be conducive to promote a successful coupling, she merely answered:

"Well my question is designed to prolong the conversation as I'm enjoying your company so much that I wouldn't want you to disappear on me. And for your information History is my major so I can't claim any exceptional superior knowledge over the average American."

John of course was a little non plussed by Vivian's burst of laughter at this point as he could not discern anything remotely humorous in his previous remark. He attributed her jocularity to her state of inebriation which reinforced his belief that he was going to score with her. So he replied:

"Don't you fret my sweet Vivian. I'm absolutely certain that there is no other female here that would intrigue me as much as you. I'm not leaving you."

By now fueled by her libations, Vivian was losing any inhibitions and became even more audacious in her repartee with John Jay Hooker. She also could sense that he was interested in her in a sexual way. Accordingly she flirted some more with a very bold statement:

"My those sweet words just keep piling on. If you play your cards right you just may get into my pants tonight."

By such a brazen undisguised statement, John now knew without a shadow of doubt that he was obviously going to have sex with Vivian. So he replied in similar fashion:

"Touché my dear Vivian. And your clichés keep piling on!"

"Oh yes my sweet handsome stud muffin, John Jay Hooker. Actually I amend my latest cliché: even if you do play your cards wrong, you'll still may get into my pants. And if you want to sniff them I'll let you. I don't mind. And I'm sure there will be lots to sniff."

"Sniff you suggest? So Vivian you seem to be of 'the different strokes for different folks' kind of girl?"

"Bravo John Jay Hooker you sure are quick on the uptake! Let's dance. The music seems to allow us to get close and we can grope each other while whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. Our conversation needs not be overheard."

The room which normally was a large dining room was stripped of every furniture so that it did provide adequate dancing space for those who wished to do so. The pre recorded music was delivered through speakers mounted on the wall. The music was definitely muted as there wasn't that much scope for full flung gyrations. So Vivian and John got to the middle of the dance area and clung together closely simulating dancing of a sort.

Vivian did get some groping in, though. While ostensibly dancing she was able to direct her thighs to rub against his male package. And what she could feel in so doing she liked! She murmured:

"Oh my sweet John Jay Hooker, you do seem to have what it takes to make me a satisfied woman. I now think that even if you lost your damn cards and can't play them at all, you'll still probably get into my pants. And if after you sniff them, you want to keep them for your trophy collection, you can; I have others."

"My trophy collection?"

"Oh yes my sweet John Jay Hooker! I may be a country bumpkin and a farmer's daughter but that does not mean I'm unaware of peculiar proclivities that you males might have. I understand from my older sister, who has been my sex mentor, that some of you guys like to keep the panties of the women you bed as a souvenir of your conquests. Kind of like a marking a notch in your belt."

"I see! Well then, what color are your panties?"

"Let's just keep it a surprise for now; we do need to maintain some suspense. Anyway I'd like to get back to our original discussion."

"And what would that be! I think I've lost track."

"Well it's about your last name and your ancestor the Civil War general."

"Oh yes! So what about it?"

"Well do you know if 'hooker' as a slang term for a prostitute is derived from the last name of your famous ancestor, which of course is the same as yours?"

At this point John Jay Hooker could offer this information:

"Well certainly the popular legend asserts that fact. It is alleged that the general was a womanizer and a heavy drinker. His war headquarters was notorious for parties frequented by prostitutes. It is further alleged that the band of prostitutes that followed him and his troops around were contemptuously referred to as 'General Hooker's Army'.

"However my family insists that there is written evidence that seems to indicate that the term 'hooker' to refer to prostitutes was in use years before my ancestor became famous or publicly known. History suggests that prostitutes plying their trade in an area of New York City then known as Corlear's Hook were called 'hookers' simply because of that location."

Vivian replied somewhat dissatisfied:

"Oh poo! That is so disappointing. I prefer the legend better!"

"Me too! It is one thing to have an illustrious ancestor. But to have a famous ancestor whose last name is immortalized to reflect an alleged unseemly lifestyle is something to truly cherish."

"Exactly! My sentiments precisely!"

John burst out laughing at Vivian's outrageous reaction to his equally outrageous allegation directed towards his historical famous ancestor. John admired her wit and realized that there is more to Vivian than simply an opportunity to have sex. Thus remembering her first statement he inquired:

"You said earlier that you were taunted and bullied while at high school, but you seemed to have suggested that unlike me who obviously did not deserve such mockery, you implied that you may have merited such condemnation. Do you care to elaborate, Vivian?"

By this time Vivian was so prone to favor John Hooker that she did not harbor any resentment to being confronted by such an embarrassing question. She merely replied:

"Everyone at my high school called me by some filthy, vile and repulsive names."

"And you say you deserved such ill treatment?"

"Well I did do some naughty things with my sister and her boyfriend who is now her husband. And unfortunately such naughty things became public knowledge."

"Naughty things, Vivian?"

"Yah well! You know; like the 'different strokes for different folks' kind of naughty things."

John Jay laughed some more at her iconic explanation. Sensing it was not prudent to press her for a fuller explanation, at least for now, he decided to try a new topic:

"Speaking of doing naughty things with your sister, I'm informed by my friend that you play for the other side?"

Vivian admitted casually:

"You could say that I'm a switch hitter. I swing from both sides"

"Oh? And I take it your normal partner is not here?"

"That's why I'm here alone. Well look John Jay, this conversation seems to be petering out. If your friend hasn't also advised, I do have a basement apartment in this very same house. Why don't we go there and perhaps indulge in some naughty things of our own."

"That seems like an offer I can't refuse."

Prior to the party Vivian had played for herself David Rose's famous recording: "The Stripper" and practiced stripping to this music. Before leaving for the party, she had a guilty inner debate with her conscience:

"You're planning to cheat on Erin tonight aren't you?"

"No I'm not. I'm simply out for a good time."

"Oh yeah? Then why the music and your stripping practice?"

"No comment!"

When she and John, hand in hand, entered her apartment, she instructed him to sit on the sofa in the living room and said:

"Just relax John Jay Hooker. I'd like to show you mine."

She switched on her CD player and "The Stripper" started playing. By her earlier practice Vivian had choreographed the perfect sequence for stripping off her clothes to coincide with the two minutes length of playing time of the tune. She started by immediately kicking off her shoes and zipping down the back of her dress. She bumped and ground in sync with the music. Her zebra dress was mesmerizing as she was twirling around in it.

Once she dropped her dress and stepped out of it, she efficiently but sensually, removed her nylons and threw them at John. Once her bra was removed she had one bump and grind moment to juggle her magnificent tits in a tantalizing fashion. She had also time to remove her panties in a provocative fashion and causing them to cascade down to her ankles.

Vivian was glad she had opted for normal sized, but still sexy panties instead of a thong. She had leaked copiously throughout the evening up to the end of the music as she was constantly in sexual arousal from the moment she started talking with John. When the music ended, Vivian was completely naked with her panties resting on one foot. She ended her strip dance very close to John so that when she lifted her foot she was able to accurately flip her panties off her foot to land splat flat on his face. The moistness of her panties helped her aim.

John was by now totally engaged in lust for Vivian. Her actions and most importantly the sight of her truly gorgeous naked body completed his surrender to her spell. He felt like he had no option but to take her panties and rub them across his face. By so doing he was able to completely inhale the fumes of Vivian's female juices that had secreted on her undies. Considering the manner in which he came to sniff her panties the scent was electrifying in its eroticism.

Delighted as she was in seeing John not shirk in disgust at her antics, Vivian began jumping up and down and clapping her hands, she started a chant:

"Different strokes for different folks! Different strokes for different folks..."

John laughed and declared:

"Ah my dear Vivian you were spot on in your prediction. There is indeed lots to sniff."

Now Vivian was ready to end the foreplay. So she commanded:

"OK mister. I've shown you mine. It's time for you to show me yours. And be quick about it; I'm a very impatient girl."

"Yes Ms Laaning! Right away!"

12