Vivian Laaning Ch. 16

Story Info
Vivian has more kinky sex with her two Black lovers.
5k words
4.69
7.5k
3
0

Part 16 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian's first BMBMWF threesome sex then got started with an ultra erotic foreplay involving food. Vivian stopped giving head to Khalil as both he and Nigel took turns stuffing Vivian's pussy with cheese cubes, grapes and strawberries. Then they took turns in eating her out. Literally eating her out!

At first each of them experienced some difficulty in fishing out one of the bites of food, but soon they got the hang of it. As soon as either one of them successfully extracted a piece they moved to share the bite of food with Vivian without using their hands. The sharing of food that had been lubricated by Vivian's female juices proved to be a total turn on for each one of them.

Once they were finished with this peculiar form of foreplay they all migrated to the sumptuous bed. Since Vivian had this apartment for both of her first two years she had purchased a king's size bed for her lodging. The fact that it was king's size was fortuitous as it provided to make threesome sex comfortable instead of awkward given the size of Vivian and her partners.

With the consumption of the cheese and the fruit laced with Vivian's female fluids, not to mention the wine, the tension of their libidos relaxed. When Vivian first greeted the guys in her semi naked attire, an instant desire to fuck her then and there at the doorstep took hold of their minds. Now the passion was still very much alive, but the impatience to consummate that initial desire was tempered with the ultimate desire to engage in long lasting sexual nirvana.

Hence there was no hurry as each of them had bargained for a complete night of licentiousness. Vivian was on her back in the middle of the bed between the two of them For their initial sexual foray, Vivian opted to keep on her bustier and her stockings. The guys were content in touching and caressing various parts of her body. Naturally her exposed breasts got a major share of attention from both of them. And of course her pussy and clit were not untouched either.

Vivian sighed and she was breathing heavily. Each of the guys had the right instinct as to the spots and the right pressure to apply in order to give Vivian the maximum pleasure. She gasped emphatically and kept assuring them:

"Yes, oh yes! Oh yes that is so good! That's so fucking good!"

Now slowly ardor started to built up inevitably striving to reach fever pitch. Both Nigel and Khalil were grunting as their touching of Vivian's body was not enough. They had to use their tongues. One of them started nibbling on her nipples. The other one was tonguing her cunt and clit. Vivian could not tell which as she had closed her eyes in order to savor the excitement fully.

Then as the bodies moved, Vivian was able to grab a cock in her hand. This gave her a target to get to. She was able to turn on to her side and move her head to the cock. It turned out to be Nigel's; she could tell it was his even had she been blindfolded. Based on all the experience she had with it, she was most familiar with it's texture, shape and size. She then popped it into her mouth and naturally started sucking on it. Ah! Heavenly bliss!

She was able to curl around to effect a sixty-nine position on her side with Nigel. And he most enthusiastically recompensed muff diving her now soggy cunt. Thus Khalil found himself on the backside of Vivian with nothing to kiss or lick except her derrière. Not hesitant at all he attacked her rear aperture with his tongue. He also reached over to fondle her boobs, thus freeing them from the confines of the under bust shaper cup.

'Ah!' sighed Vivian. 'A tongue pleasuring her pussy and another tongue fondling her rosebud opening! A cock in her mouth and hands caressing her tits.! Could a girl ask for anything more?' But she knew there was going to be more. And she shivered in delightful anticipation as she gleefully slobbered on Nigel's cock.

Then came the point when oral sex was not enough and everyone knew it. Without any verbal discussion Nigel got on his back. Then Vivian facing him impaled herself on his cock while it was in a perpendicular position. She started sliding up and down along the length and breadth of it. Not wasting a moment Khalil stood on the bed with his cock rigidly pointing at her face. Vivian happily obliged by swallowing his inviting member while simultaneously riding on Nigel's cock. It took a little adjustment to get the action just right, but soon Vivian was bouncing on Nigel's cock exactly in sync with her oral action on Khalil's penis. She reached with her hand to his buttocks to steady herself. This allowed the use of her free hand to assist in the fellatio.

Vivian was more thrilled than she had previously expected. It goes without saying that a cock in her mouth or in her pussy was always a joy to behold. But to have a cock in her pussy and a different cock in her mouth simultaneously was beyond ultimate joy and pleasure. She closed her eyes and was transported in her mind up to some imaginary clouds where all she could sense and experience was never ending exhilaration.

For Khalil standing with his hands on his hips while being serviced by Vivian's mouth, the sight of seeing his room mate being fucked by the outrageously sexy Vivian in her bustier was an experience to savor for sure. Seeing her now freed boobs bouncing with abandon gave him the delightful impression that he was watching porn with the added bonus that he was actually in it!

Nigel in his somewhat passive role was relishing the fact that he was participating in a sexual fantasy that he had previously not even imagined. As he was immensely enjoying the moment he was cursing himself for not availing himself previously of Vivian's sexual rambunctiousness. She may be a skank and a slut in society's eyes but her joy in sex was clearly not a defect in character but rather a genuine exuberant predilection. He vowed to himself then and there to properly enjoy this fantasy without shame or guilt and he would not demur to any of Vivian's desires. With such a delicious thought in his head he began to climax.

As soon as Vivian sensed Nigel's ejaculation she bent backwards to allow his sperm to flood her vagina entirely. At the same time to ensure she would not lose contact with Khalil's cock she wrapped both of her arms around his ass to move him along with her to her new position. The ever alert Khalil dropped to his knees to allow for this mutual repositioning. At this point, Vivian anxious to reach her own climax, pulled Khalil's bottom closer towards her to facilitate her deep throating of his cock.

As Khalil did possess an above average size phallus he had never been so deep throated before as Vivian had managed on this occasion. The novelty of this experience triggered a forceful climax. His shooting sperm load was so copious that Vivian started to choke on it. She had to let go of his cock in her mouth and as she did this the remnants of his ejaculate fell on her tits.

Vivian was panting partly from reaction of her orgasm but also relief from the exertion entailed from deep throating Khalil and the subsequent release from the same. Then as she opened her eyes and seeing the cum on her breasts she started giggling. 'At least it did not seem to have landed on my bustier saving it from a white stain', she thought. Then a wicked idea entered her brain and she rasped in her heavy breath:

"Thank you! Thank! Oh thank you, guys! That was awesome! But I've got an idea. You've each have had the pleasure of tasting my juices, but now you have the opportunity to taste your own. What do you say?"

Prior to this evening, Nigel knew he would have been horrified by this kinky suggestion. But tonight he realized he had been bewitched and had fallen under Vivian's sexy spell. So in accordance with his newly minted resolve he replied:

"Oh yeah baby! Whatever you say I'm down for it!"

Vivian smiled when she heard Nigel's response. She was a little apprehensive that he would not accede given his reticence in her previous experiences with him. So before he could change his mind, she straightened herself and moved forward to sit on his face. Some of his sperm in her cunt by force of gravity immediately started to drip into his waiting mouth. By flexing her vaginal muscles she was able to expend even more cum into his mouth. Nigel then stuck his tongue into Vivian's cunt to make contact with some remnant cum and suck it up.

Meanwhile, Khalil was not about to miss out on some kinky fun either. He was far more adventurous than his friend and was always open to new experiences. So in response to Vivian's request, right after Nigel's declaration, he growled:

"What the fuck; why not?"

Thereupon he bent down to suck up his sperm that was glistening on Vivian's boobs. As an added bonus he had the opportunity to also be able to gratuitously suck on her nipples; always a pleasant activity. Vivian placed a hand in his hair and caressed it as a gesture of appreciation.

Vivian was giddy with delight as she couldn't imagine a more pleasant way to enjoy her afterglow. She thought that sex with two black guys certainly is the right medicine to cure all that might ail her. She was jubilant that Nigel and Khalil did not hesitate to carry out her naughty request. This emboldened her to consider that they might be in the mood to try some buttery sperm. She had described in detail to Nigel her frolic in 'The Forest'. She could sense that he had been appalled at what she had told him. Perhaps though tonight he might not be so disinclined to replicate some of the things she had experienced.

When both Nigel and Khalil had finished tongue cleaning Vivian as best as they could, she got off Nigel's face to sit at the edge of the bed. She reached over to grab some of the strawberries and popped them into her still soggy vagina. Then as she withdrew one and started to nibble on it, she asked innocently:

"Well that was nice! You did a good job boys. Would you two like some more wine?"

They both answered simultaneously:

"Yes!"

"How about some strawberries?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Flavored or unflavored?"

They both roared enthusiastically:

"Flavored!"

Vivian smiled again and said:

"Well then, while I pour some wine why don't you help yourselves to the berries, you know where they are."

Nigel and Khalil promptly got off the bed to sit on the cushions beside Vivian's wide spread thighs. This time they simply fished out the berries from her pussy with their fingers. They ate also some grapes and cheese as well, but of course after sufficiently flavoring them. They also fed Vivian flavored food by request and all three of them washed the food down with a glass of wine.

Vivian suggested that since they enjoyed the flavored strawberries, grapes and cheese, perhaps they would like try another sexually delicacy that she and her sister had discovered: namely buttered sperm. As she outlined her plan of procedure, she was pleased to note that neither Nigel or Khalil were adverse to participating in this bizarre but intriguing activity.

Nigel went to the kitchen to fetch two sticks of butter, which Vivian had providently left on the counter to allow it to soften for easier application. Meanwhile Vivian had divested herself of her bustier and also got rid of her stockings so that she was now as completely naked as her partners.

To start proceedings, Khalil got on to the bed to lie flat on his back.

Nigel gave him one of the sticks of butter having already removed it's paper covering. Vivian then got on top of Khalil in a doggy position to allow him easy reach of her cunt. He then started using the stick of butter as a dildo and Vivian shivered at the initial cold entry. As soon as the butter started noticeably melting Khalil shoved the entire stick into Vivian's vagina and she lowered her body to impale herself entirely on Khalil's cock.

Vivian bent forward and took the opportunity to french kiss Khalil. But the main purpose of her movement was to allow her butt to stick predominantly up in the air. Thereupon Nigel got up into the bed having at first generously coated his cock with the butter. Then stationing himself at Vivian's derrière, he proceeded to stuff some butter into her inviting ass past the sphincter as far as he could reach. He twirled his finger inside her to assist in lubricating her anal wall. Vivian's ass wiggled perhaps by it's own volition in reaction to the pleasurable feeling. He finished his 'chore' by shoving globs of the rest of the butter into her and he slapped her ass cheek to signal the completion of his assignment.

Vivian relaxed into a comfortable position adhering herself to Khalil. She reached back to guide Nigel's now sufficiently engorged cock to the tip of her anus. With a smile she gasped:

"OK Nigel! I'm ready. Just slide that monster cock of yours into my ass slowly. Go as far as you can and when you can't go any further just stop and wait while I get used to you. Then when I give the signal you can fuck me as hard and as fast as you want."

At this point Vivian couldn't help herself, despite being highly aroused, to lapse into her typical sardonic humor as she added:

"Or you can fuck me as gentle and as slow as you want. Whatever works for you works for me."

Nigel had not the wit to respond in kind so he simply replied:

"OK Vivian."

So he slowly eased his cock into her anus and it continued to gape as it accommodated his length and thickness. Vivian immediately started to perspire prodigiously in reaction to the intense invasion of her body. Khalil had not moved at all since Vivian had inserted his cock into her vagina. However with the movement of Nigel's sodomy, he involuntarily caused his cock to shift a tad, and Vivian gasped in a heavy breath.

The two cocks simultaneously penetrating the apertures of Vivian's nether regions produced agonizing pain but mysteriously the same was tempered by exquisite pleasure sensations. In addition to her copious perspiration she grunted and moaned interspersed with squeaks mainly induced by the sodomy. The agony exhibited by Vivian was alarming enough for Nigel to ask:

"Are you OK Vivian? Does it hurt too much? I'll stop and we can quit."

Paradoxically that question of concern and the suggestion to halt caused far more alarm to Vivian than the pain of the sodomy. So she replied albeit in a raspy voice belying her discomfort:

"No fucking way are we quitting. You're not hurting me. It's just that you are so big that I'm having a hard time adjusting. Just give me some time to catch my breath and we'll be all feasting on buttered sperm before too long."

Satisfied that Vivian could continue, Nigel replied:

"Good! Actually I've gone as far as I could. I actually have no more cock left to shove in. You've taken in all I can give."

"OK! Just hold it there!"

Thereupon a beautiful sight to behold was available for any of the proverbial fly on the wall. It was a black on white sandwich! Vivian's pale white body was scrunched between her two black stud lovers. Nigel on top of the trio was in best position to see the contrasting human oreo cookie and he smiled as he was taken by the contrasting colors of their skins.

In addition to overcoming the sodomy pain, Vivian's concentration at the moment was to deal with the sudden and surprisingly overpowering feeling of helplessness with the two cocks penetrating her. She always desired to be in control, but although this scene was by her design, still she acknowledged the practical dominance of her male lovers. This segued to a new feeling of submissive femininity that heretofore had seldom manifested in her makeup or experience; and she liked that feeling. In fact she became so comfortable with that feeling that paradoxically she regained her control and barked the order:

"OK boys let me have it. Fuck me now! Fuck me good! I want it! I need it!"

The 'boys' were happy to oblige. At first they were both very gentle which was not to Vivian's liking at this point so she snarled:

"Not vanilla. I need hard fucking. Not teasing stimulation!"

This time despite his arousal Nigel had the wit to quip:

"But Vivian I thought you said I could fuck you gentle and slow."

Vivian gasped and snarled back:

"This is no time for jokes. Just do as I say and I'll be happy."

By her command then, the 'boys' started pumping faster and harder. It was heavenly! Vivian was easily able to adjust having two cocks drilling her in different positions at different angles and pleasuring her. It was truly heavenly! She grunted at the end of each of Nigel's thrusts in her ass. She squeaked at the end of each of Khalil's thrusts in her cunt. And she was not still either as she moved her body in tandem to ensure complete appreciation of the deepest thrusts of each of her lovers. Added to Nigel's visible pleasure was witnessing Vivian's ass shake and roll seemingly never ending.

The double penetration fucking crescendoed in pace; likewise the intensity of passion crescendoed to electrifying levels for all three of them. In addition to Vivian's feminine grunts and squeaks Nigel and Khalil contributed masculine grunts and agonized exclamations. The friction of the raw fucking greased by the butter also produced sounds that normally would be off putting but instead under the circumstances added to the exhilaration sensed by all of them.

Besides the non vocal sounds, each of them made, they also all three of them verbalized typical passionate laced utterances. Included were: 'Oh fuck', 'fuck, fuck, fuck', 'shit', 'of my God', 'Oh yeah', 'yes, yes, yes', 'that's it'; and the like. At one point Vivian adjusted her position to the right which caused her left tit to slightly stray from Khalil's chest. He took the opportunity to lick the suddenly reachable nipple.

The last motion was the catalyst for Vivian's all-consuming climax and orgasm. With closed eyes she saw and imagined a white wall of emptiness. Then fireworks and shooting stars occupied her imagined picture of vision followed by a sight of revolving concentric circles alternating between black and white segments. In addition she experienced the lighted sensation of floating in the air. When her organism started invading her mind she had the impression she had just fallen and crashed to the surface. The orgasmic image was so intense that she shrieked very loudly. As a consequence she was only dimly aware that the 'boys' had shot their loads of cum into her cunt and ass respectively. Once Vivian regained her sentience, she apologized for her vocalizations:

"Oh so sorry guys. I lost it! You two really fucked me good."

Khalil assured:

"Not a problem Vivian! It bolsters my ego to witness your enjoyment from my fucking."

Nigel added:

"Me too! But are you too fatigued to indulge in 'buttered' sperm?"

"Not at all! After all this was my suggestion and you know what they say?"

"What?"

"Good tasting sperm is a terrible thing to waste."

Nigel laughed as he remembered having heard her say this before on more than one occasion. So he replied:

"Of course! How could I've forgotten?"

In accordance with Vivian's proposed plan, Nigel removed his cock from her ass, turned around to lie on his back as Khalil withdrew from his position. Vivian turned around to get on to her feet and then she squatted over Nigel's face. With the force of gravity and her pushing effort, she was successfully able to expel almost all the sperm in her ass into Nigel's open mouth. As Vivian was finishing Nigel raised his head up to with his tongue lap and lick inside and outside her ass to collect any remnant cum and butter.

Meanwhile as Vivian was straddling Nigel's face, Khalil had gotten up on the bed to stand next to Vivian to offer his cock. This way she could cordially clean his cock of any remnant cum and butter that was there after his withdrawal from her pussy. Then Vivian laid down on her back beside Nigel and opened her mouth wide. Nigel turned onto his side and hovered over her. Thus he allowed a stream of cum to flow into Vivian's waiting mouth. Once the stream had ended and Vivian captured the end of the string of cum, they started a cumswapping kiss. They exchanged cum evenly so that each got their fair share of sperm to ingest.

12