Vivian Laaning Ch. 20

Story Info
Messalina Weekend continues.
5.3k words
4.57
4.6k
1
0

Part 20 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Christian Baun left Vivian's bedroom, she took advantage of the lag time between her appointments to eat a cheeseburger and swill down a beer. She also instructed the Mati Hari gang to advise each visitor that she was to be called Messalina. This was in keeping with the premise of the weekend and that they could tell each visitor that it was her code name assigned by the CIA.

The 1:00 PM participant was named Dontye Burrell, a very good looking black man. He had more than his share of sexual conquests but he had never experienced anal sex. He was well hung and for that very reason every one of his sex partners to date had refused to submit to this type of sexual activity. So when Nigel Koeninger approached him to recruit him for Vivian's Messalina Weekend, Dontye specifically asked if the CIA applicant was open to sodomy. Nigel assured him that she would not be adverse to such sexual activity.

When Dontye saw Vivian in her naked glory, he was attracted enough that he would not be unduly disappointed if she refused anal sex. So after he got naked he asked:

"I was assured Messalina that you would be willing to do some back door fucking?"

"Of course if that is your desire."

"You think you're not afraid of... er my size?"

"Well I can see you are big and maybe you can't get all of it in me. But I do have some butter we can butter you up to allow me to accommodate you easier. I'm actually fond of buttery sperm."

"Well I brought some condoms with me to use."

Somewhat non plussed, Vivian asked:

"Well Dontye, you do know that I can't get pregnant this way?"

"Of course but this is a health precaution. You may be aware that gays are most susceptible to AIDS and HIV mainly because their sexual activity is exclusively anal."

"Well OK! I guess that's a good idea then. Too bad we won't be producing buttery sperm. So, I'll instead use some Vaseline which I have in this room. Why don't you give me one of your condoms. Once you are sitting on the bed I'll put it on. Meanwhile I'll grab the Vaseline."

Dontye asked:

"What do you mean by buttery sperm?"

"I'll explain later."

Vivian then got her Vaseline which she had placed at the bottom of Messalina's picture. She had placed it there for use in case her ass or pussy were to become uncomfortably sore. Dontye was dutifully sitting on the edge of the bed with a condom in hand. She grabbed the condom and asked:

"I don't mind lubricating myself, but perhaps you would like to do the honors?"

As Dontye nodded to indicate agreement to her suggestion, Vivian turned around and bent forward. Handing the tube of Vaseline to him she asked him to coat her rectum generously. He eagerly complied and squirted a lavish amount of the anointment into her anus. He inserted two fingers into her ass to spread the Vaseline evenly in her rear passageway. And he was not remiss in doing a thorough job as he spread some of the cream on the surrounding skin area of her anus.

Needless to say his application of Vaseline had a very soothing sensation which caused Vivian to literally purr or the human equivalent of such. After he had finished his assigned task she turned back to him and dropped to her knees. She then sucked on his cock turning it from flaccid to rigid. She took the opportunity to say:

"My that's a mighty fine penis, Dontye. I think I'll enjoy it very much. Now I believe you'll enjoy my trick of inserting a condom."

Dontye was amazed that she had displayed not the slightest hint of trepidation with the size of his cock and the prospect of sodomy. But he was even more impressed at her 'trick'. She popped the condom into her mouth and with her tongue she was able to position it in such a way that she was able to center the opening of the condom on his cockhead. Then with her lips backed by her teeth she was able to push the rim of the condom down his shaft to unravel it as it slid down the length and eventually completely encasing his cock. He had purchased the largest size condom to ensure complete protection.

Once his cock was fully encased in the condom, Vivian took the Vaseline and smeared it evenly along the condom. She then climbed on top of the bed. Positioning herself with her head resting on a pillow and her knees on the mattress causing her ass to wiggle provocatively up in the air. Thus her body formed a forty-five degree angle and she then said:

"OK Dontye, I'm ready for you. Please be gentle at first since I'm sure I require some time to adjust to your size."

Dontye complied and he slowly pushed his condom encased erect cock into her rosebud opening. The Vaseline made entrance into her anus somewhat easy but the friction resistance was much greater than any of his previous vaginal penetrations. He was thrilled to experience the fulfillment of his long awaited desire; it was as pleasurable as he had anticipated. Even without Vivian's prior request his initial movements would have been as they actually were deliberately languid if only to simply prolong his enjoyment.

Vivian was grateful for his gentle pace at the beginning of their sodomy. He sure was big; not just long but overly thick as well. She had already had difficulty in deep throating him, and now she was certain that her sphincter was stretched to its maximum. His initial penetration was accompanied by profound pain. She gritted her teeth and grunted animatedly as the pain intensified.

Happily for Vivian after about three full cycle of thrusts and retreat into her anal canal, the pain started subsiding. It was replaced by incremental pleasure sensations. She then reverted to moaning and groaning as she perceived the onset of euphoria. She then determined to take a more active role.

After he had withdrawn from a thrust and before he was to commence a new thrust she pushed her ass backwards to capture the full length of his cock back to the depth of her anal canal. Then she moved her ass forwards to cause his cock to recede from its just achieved fullest penetration. Instinctively he knew that it was his turn to thrust and retreat. In this way by telepathic agreement they naturally alternated the strokes of his cock in her ass.

A visual bonus for Dontye was to see her ass cheeks intermittently wiggle and jiggle. He was unsure whether she was consciously and deliberately effecting this action or whether it was an unconscious reflex of her lovemaking. Either way he did not care as the sight of her ample buttocks reacting like that to their sodomy was a beautiful sight to behold indeed. He had intended to bend forward so that he could fondle her delectable breasts. However he nixed that plan and kept his hands on her waist so that he could continue witnessing her delightful ass in coitus.

As the sodomy was mutually gratifying, it was inevitable that he picked up the pace. He started to pound her ass mercilessly as his excitement was overwhelming. She in return speeded up her movements; she gave as good as she got. Soon they were in a frenzy each grunting and shrieking to relieve their overwrought emotions. And they came to climax together!

Dontye was spurting cum after copious cum into her ass. Vivian was in full hyperventilation mode as she had just experienced to her mind the most explosive orgasm she had ever achieved from sodomy. When he had finished and his cock was wilting he withdrew from her and plopped down onto his back beside her. She turned around to lay partially on top of him. She removed the condom and with remarkable accuracy tossed into a nearby wastebasket. She then leisurely played with his cock orally and alternatively manually until it was time for him to leave.

Vivian's entry in her diary:

'Dontye Burrell: To date the biggest cock in my ass.'

The 2:00 PM visitor was a Stephen Oliver recruit whose name was Robert Remington. The start of this session was not particularly noteworthy. Nothing was said between them as Vivian discarded her robe as soon as Stephen removed Remington's blindfold. Remington then automatically gave out a wolf whistle to signify his admiration of Vivian's naked beauty. He then quickly removed his clothes to become equally naked; and Vivian returned the wolf whistle.

Still without uttering a word, Robert moved forward to embrace Vivian as they remained standing. He was slightly shorter than Vivian, but still their bodies fit together for a very enticing hug. They each started breathing very heavily as they rubbed their bodies together, while simultaneously kissing each other. The feel of Vivian's full breasts brushing against his chest caused his cock to immediately harden and she wasted no time in grabbing it to stroke it lovingly while both remained standing on their feet.

Robert gasped reflectively to the intense sensation of her handhold on his phallus. This prompted him to suspend the kissing and stick a finger into her pussy causing Vivian to gasp. He discovered that Vivian was unbelievably wet as clearly audible sloshing sounds were discerned while he swirled his finger deep inside her vagina. As he was obviously aware that Vivian was engaged in a marathon sex orgy he realized that her wetness could not be solely attributable to her excitement rising out of their foreplay. Thus her resultant moisture must in large part consist of sperm lodged in her vagina from her immediate previous lovers.

He was not grossed out by her internal damp condition, but instead was intrigued by the combination of her female fluids mixed with male cum. So he stuck another finger in her vagina and scooped out a generous amount of her contained juicy essence. He then brought his fingers to his nose to sniff and thence to his mouth to lick his sticky fingers clean. Having witnessed Remington's action, Vivian in her husky sultriest voice requested:

"Oh Bobbie (preferring to use the colloquial diminutive of his first name) can you be a dear and let me have a taste as well?"

Ever the gentleman Robert complied with Vivian's request and thereby he was further aroused upon witnessing Vivian sucking his fingers. By this time each was appreciative that their foreplay had served its intended purpose and that it was time for the main event. Accordingly they mounted the bed. Vivian immediately took a forty-five degrees angle position with a cheek of her face

on a pillow and her ass sticking invitingly up in the air. This position allowed him the choice of either penetrating her vaginally or sodomizing her; she had no preference at this juncture.

Remington chose to take her pussy as he was intrigued at the notion of fucking her soaking cunt. He was well aware that generally most male attitudes would eschew "sloppy seconds" but he was not so fastidious. Instead he reveled in the extremely wet and slippery feeling of his cock fucking her vagina. He particularly was not put off by the sloshing sounds of their moist sexual intercourse, but instead was blown away by its inherent sexual excitement. To complete his pleasures he draped over her back so that with one hand he was able to fondle her magnificent breasts as well as tweak her nipples. With the other hand he was able to reach her clit and thoroughly massage it.

His triple assault on her body caused Vivian to reach a higher height of euphoria. She alternating from panting and breathing heavily. The languid pace set by Remington in his thrusts and his manual handling just suited Vivian to a 'tee'. She started vocalizing her pleasures by uttering softly in her sultry voice:

"Oh God RR baby! (Affecting another colloquial alternative of uttering his name) That's so good! Its heavenly! You're making me even more wet..."

Indeed Vivian squirted heavily as she reached her orgasm just immediately before his climax. Since he had been manipulating her clit and the top of her vaginal opening he received all of her spray on his hand. As soon as he was finished ejaculating he separated from her to lie on his back. Vivian turned to her side facing him. She was surprised to see him happily licking his hand, and she immediately realized the state of affairs. She was further surprised to see that he still had a solid erection. Whether his erection remained hard from his ejaculation or whether it had regained stature as a consequence or his erotic behavior in savoring her resultant female ejaculation; she could not determine.

In any case she felt duty bound to reciprocate his oral sexual stimulation. Accordingly, she moved to take his cock into her. mouth. However before she finished her initial deep throat plunge, Remington growled:

"Get your cunt over my face! Don't just let your juices and my cum dribble onto the bed!"

With a wicked smiled smile, Vivian happily complied and the two of them commenced an all out consuming sixty-nine oral sexual congress. She gasped and moaned as his skill in cunnilingus aroused all her hot points. Robert first slurped up all the cum that had indeed dribbled out of her pussy. He then placed his mouth to firmly cover her entire vaginal opening, and thereupon sucked up all the cum that he was able to extract. In between times he took care to lick her outer and inner labia lips. He did not ignore her clit either as he bit it at its base and licked up the nub to drive her into a higher nirvana; especially he since he had also touched her 'G' spot.

To finish her off, he lifted his head to lick her ass hole and surrounding skin. As his tongue action caused her anus to gape, he took advantage. He stabbed her rectum with his tongue simulating vaginal penetration. That was the last straw of arousal for Vivian as she succumbed to an intensive orgasm. Since she had his cock stuffed in her mouth and not wishing to miss out on his 'forthcuming' sperm eruption she could not vocalize her climax.

Naturally, Robert could discern the onset of her orgasm. Vivian's entire body started to twitch and tremble as she could not suppress some agonizing moans. This was the trigger that unleashed his ejaculation. Luckily, Vivian's lips were at the tip of his cock when his first spurt hit the roof of her mouth. Thus she was able to capture and retain in her mouth his entire discharged load of cum.

With a happy smile she switched around to hover over his face. She had the instinctive hunch that he would not be averse to some more kinky oral sex; and he did not disappoint. He opened his mouth wide as she opened hers to allow a stream of his cum to flow from her to him. She then sprawled on top of him to kiss him. They then rolled to switch positions so that she could recapture and ingest some of the cum. In this way they

rolled backwards and forwards intermittently until all of his sperm was mutually consumed.

Her diary entry:

'Robert Remington: Intrepid muff diver and cum swapper first class.'

The 3:00 PM visitor was a black man from California with the curious name of James Joyce. Naturally Vivian was intrigued by his name exactly matching that of the acclaimed writer. So after both had become naked, and she had grabbed his cock to casually stroke it while they remained standing up, Vivian could not help inquiring, "James Joyce huh! Is that truly your name?"

Enjoying Vivian's leisurely hand job on his cock, James still had the presence of mind to reply, "Why yes. It has been my name since my birth, I swear. On the other hand I've been told that your name is Messalina, and so I could return the favor and ask if that's your real name?"

Sticking with the stated narrative for the purpose of her orgy, Vivian replied:

"It's my code name the CIA has assigned to me in keeping with the requirement of my anonymity should I become an agent. Are you then by any chance related to the famous Irish writer? I suppose being black there is little chance of it; but then again one of my black lovers does have a German surname because of a German paternal ancestor. So I guess anything is possible."

James belted out a hearty laugh as Vivian gamely held on to his phallus. He then replied:

"No! There's definitely no Irish blood in my family as best as I can determine. Actually I have to admit that during most of my life I was unaware of my famous namesake. It wasn't until my freshman year here at the University of Wisconsin that I became

acquainted with his name and his significance in English literature. In my English Novel class we studied his 'A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man'. I hated it and thus I felt no sense of a bond mystical or otherwise as a result of the sameness of our names."

Vivian thoughtfully replied:

"I can relate to your abhorrence to his writing. I've tried to read his masterpiece novel 'Ulysses' but I never got to the third page in any of my attempts. I guess as a farmer's daughter I can't expect to rise to the academic elite level that views Joyce as an icon. I sure hope it is not a black mark held against me in my application to join the CIA."

This of course was said tongue in cheek and James recognized it as such. So he ignored her jest and instead replied.

"I actually have other ambitions to take advantage of my significant name."

"Oh? Do tell"

"Well you see back in my hometown there is a local female politician named, I kid you not: Monica Monica. I of course assume that she married a gentleman with that surname. So you see Messalina all I need to do is to find a girl named Joyce and get her to agree to marry me and voila we have a Joyce Joyce in the United States."

Vivian suggested:

"You do realize that even should you meet a Joyce and get her to agree to marry you she just might want to retain her maiden name. This practice has been advocated by feminists from Day one of the movement. A professional women would almost be certain to want to retain her maiden name at least especially in the work place."

James countered:

"I would like to think I have the charm to overcome the obstacles you suggest. However I do think that merely to meet a Joyce in the first place is mighty long odds. You see although Joyce is a popular enough name just barely in the top 50 of common female names in the USA, still the frequency of a Joyce is just slightly more than three and a half tenths of one percent. I looked it up."

Vivian contributed:

"Then you must lower those low odds even more perhaps by a factor of three to take into account the number of Joyces you would meet but would be unsuitable for matrimony."

"True Messalina. So the more realistic way to bring about my desire is to convince any wife I do marry that we name our first daughter Joyce."

"Aha the solution to bring about your bizarre desired result."

"Yah but with my luck I'll probably only sire boys."

"Well then you'll probably have to pull a King Henry VIII in reverse. You might be aware he divorced his first wife and beheaded the second since they each gave birth to girls. Finally the third wife came through with the hoped for son. Now of course the second method of ridding a wife is not legally available to you and divorces can be unduly expensive. So to realize your hopes you'll just have to pray that your first wife will come through."

"I guess I better start to attend church regularly."

"You're too droll!"

No longer interested in continuing their frivolous conversation, Vivian suddenly dropped to her knees, and took his cock in her mouth. After a few deep throat thrusts, he expelled his manly cream into her mouth to her delight. They ended the session with some mutual satisfactory doggie style fucking.

The entry in Vivian's diary:

'James Joyce: not the author.'

The 4:00 PM visitor was a very short man only 5' 2" tall named Roger Gutfeld. When Vivian laid eyes on him, she momentarily stopped disrobing and gasped. She pleaded hopefully, "Please Roger, don't be small all over!"

Without betraying any sign of consternation at her belittling his height, and uttering an impertinent remark, Roger smiled wickedly. He quickly shed his clothes to reveal a very above average, serviceable penis. Vivian returned Roger's smiled and simultaneously gasped. "Forgive me, Roger for doubting you. Your cock will do just nicely, I'm sure."

12