Vivian Laaning Ch. 22

Story Info
Messalina Weekend cums to an end.
5.6k words
4.44
5k
1
0

Part 22 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 01:00 AM visitor was a skeptical black fellow named Dwayne Rodgers. He did not buy the premise given to him, but he was intrigued to give it a try. As he saw it, the opportunity to finally experience his secret fetish, which surely would be clothed in total anonymity, was too hard to resist. As Vivian had discarded her robe, and he was simultaneously undressing, he asked:

"I'm told your name is Messalina. Is that really your name?"

"It is the code name assigned to me by the CIA to protect my identity should I become a covert agent."

"And can you explain again this CIA operation that requires you to fuck an 'x' amount of dudes?"

Vivian explained:

"The CIA carries on a significant number of operations that virtually requires their female agents to submit to sexual intercourse, should circumstances dictate the same. These sexual submission are usually crucial to ensure success in certain kinds of missions. Failure to comply to certain sexual advances may jeopardize the agent's life not to mention the success of the mission. So you can understand the necessity of the Agency to be certain of the capabilities of their female agents.

"Needless to say this recruitment technique is classified and the CIA will deny that such a program exists. In fact most CIA agents are in the dark about this program. I might add that even if I don't succeed in passing this test, I may still be recruited. I just won't be assigned to the James Bond style of spying operations."

This was essentially the same explanation Dwayne was given when he was recruited. He was still skeptical about it all, but still whatever game this 'Messalina' was playing, it played into his dream of indulging his secret fetish desire. So he asked:

"I suppose I can understand that a CIA covert female operative would have to be willing to engage in 'vanilla sex', no matter one's own inclination. However as I understand the world of James Bond spying adventures, the villains tend to be brutes and their sexual proclivities might not appeal to the desires of most females. Is this weekend going to test you in this regard? And do you think you can endure such tests?"

"The CIA has advised me that I should not submit to the harsher BDSM discipline or tolerate sexual acts that would tend to humiliate me. For one thing it would be totally incongruent to the personality of the characters I would represent. However, anything short of those strictures I'm prepared to participate. So what sort of kinky sex do you have in mind?"

"Oh not to worry my dear Messalina, my fetish is harmless enough. I've always wanted to try it, but I was afraid to ask for fear of being mocked by my partners."

"And you have no such apprehension with me?"

"Since you're undergoing what I perceive to be a marathon gangbang. I can't imagine you objecting, and I'm suggesting you will totally enjoy it."

"Bring it on my black stud! I'm eager!"

"First of all can you fetch us a wash basin filled with lukewarm water, soap, wash cloth, a brush and a towel?"

"OH?"

"Yes! I want to wash your feet."

"Oh dear! Are my feet that dirty?"

"No of course not babe. It is just that I like to fulfill my religious fantasy in a non religious setting."

"You mean like Jesus washing His disciples' feet?"

"Yes! Ever since I was a kid I'd love watching at Easter time the priest at church washing the feet of the parishioners. I've always wanted to do that, but I knew that I was not clergy material. So this is my one golden opportunity I'm not going to waste."

"You're weird!"

"Maybe so! But I guarantee you'll like what I'm going to do to your feet afterwards."

"Now that sounds exciting!"

Vivian got the necessary items from the bathroom. She had used the basin to quickly wash herself in between sessions. She then sat down upon the bed to await further developments.

By now Dwayne was also naked as he proceeded to thoroughly wash and brush Vivian's feet. Dwayne did not scrub the soles of Vivian's feet harshly, but the brushing was rough enough for Vivian to mildly protest:

"Hey Dwayne! I don't recall reading that Jesus used a brush to wash the disciples feet."

"Yes but then after He finished cleaning the feet He had no further plans for them. That is not the case for us."

"Point taken!"

After the scrubbing, Dwayne gently and tenderly finished washing Vivian's feet. His toweling dry of her feet was just as thorough, and Vivian had to admit to herself that her feet had never been as clean as after this wash by Dwayne. On his knees he lifted each foot taking turns caressing each of Vivian's feet against his cheeks. He would nip along the sides of Vivian's feet and lick the skin that he momentarily encased in his mouth. He next paid close attention to tonguing all areas of the soles of her feet. She trembled in reaction.

The pièce de résistance of Dwayne's foot worship were Vivian's toes. He laved them anew with his tongue and saliva. Vivian dutifully spread her toes apart whenever he wanted to pay attention to one particular one to the exclusion of the others. And she closed them whenever he wanted to take multiple toes into his mouth.

His kissing, licking and lovingly caressing of her toes drove Vivian to an orgasm. She proceeded to hyperventilate rather fiercely and perspire profusely despite lack of any significant physical exertion on her part. Dwayne for his part was moaning and breathing heavily throughout his exercise. He was fully aroused and a splash of precum had seeped out his cock head.

The ever vigilant Vivian in mid climax noticed Dwayne's predicament. She started to move towards cleaning up his cock with her tongue, but he restrained her indicating that only her prepared feet were to have access to his cock for the moment. He directed her to seat herself fully on the bed with her back resting against the headboard with her knees raised. He then got on the bed laying on his back the bed facing towards Vivian. His feet touched the headboard with Vivian sitting between his legs.

By this position Vivian's feet had access to Dwayne's cock. Although Vivian had as of yet not indulged in this type of kinky sex before, she had no problems in divining her role. She first used the soles of her feet to arouse him further. Then she began fucking his cock with her feet.

Her best technique was to use her big toe of one foot to wedge his cock to the next toe to hold it in place. Then with the sole of the other foot Vivian was able to fully stroke his phallus. She would also stroke his cock by holding it with the edges of both feet. Likewise she would hold her cock with the balls of her feet to effect an exquisite stroking sensation. In all cases she joined her hands together underneath her thighs to ensure all action on his cock were solely by her feet.

Vivian could sense that Dwayne's desire was to ejaculate on her toes and feet. But she would have none of that. When she discerned that he was about to cum, she quickly scrambled out of her position, so that she captured his cock into her mouth. She was able to deep throat him once fully before he exploded, blasting shot after shot of cum into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed all of it! When he was done, Vivian straightened herself up on her knees, and making eye contact with him, opened her mouth to display her now empty oral cavity. She declared:

"Good tasting cum is a terrible thing to waste!"

Entry in Vivian's diary:

'Dwayne Rodgers- likes feet especially mine!'

The 02:00 AM visitor was a remarkable stud named Tom Bradshaw, and Vivian gasped at the sight of him! He was drop dead gorgeous if such a phrase could ever be applied to a male. If a straight unattached woman were to close her eyes and conjure up a vision of the most handsome, virile man she could be attracted to, she could not do much better than Tom Bradshaw.

He had a rugged good looking face that exuded pure testosterone. He was tall but not overly tall; just a shade taller than Vivian. His body frame was solid; not overweight nor underweight. His hairy chest was sufficient enough to please those females who like their men shaggy, but not overly abundant to dismay those females who prefer their men to be less hirsute. His male package would be appealing to any heterosexual female, and even to those lesbians who would want to dabble occasionally on the other side.

As Vivian finished drooling, and disrobed, she could not help but wonder why Bradshaw had consented to participating in her contrived weekend of sex. To her mind, a man as good looking as he would not be interested in sharing a female with untold others. Surely 'sloppy seconds' would not be his cup of tea. Rather she thought he would be more used to having several females servicing him at the same time.

When Vivian had disrobed, and she asked her trite question of her orgy, "You like?" he had replied, "You'll do." Then she asked if he would like her to suck his cock, he tersely replied. "Not now, later perhaps."

This exchange prompted Vivian to conclude that he was naturally vain, motivated by his exceptionally attractive physical appearance. She believed that this made him inattentive to take advantage of his good looks to secure a worthwhile attachment. Instead he expected females to drool at him and answer to his every whim. This type of attitude became old quickly with every female he had encountered, and apparently he had not learned that lesson.

After that exchange and they were both naked, Bradshaw ordered Vivian to get on the bed and lie spread eagled on her back. As soon as she complied, he got on the bed, and hovered over her. He rested on his elbows surrounding her torso with his legs resting between hers. Her raised himself to form a forty-five degree angle in facing her. In this type of position, he was able to make only his penis have any contact with her body. He was able to manually impale her vagina, and commence fucking her.

For some intimacy if for nothing else, Vivian curled her feet to allow her ankles to rest on his calves. However she noticed he frowned signaling a negative reaction so she immediately removed her feet from his body. Without any foreplay she was emotionally crippled to enjoy the coitus; a very rare sensation for her. Fortunately the contained fluids from her previous copulations eased the frictional pain of his cock pounding her non aroused pussy.

As he continued humping her, Vivian inevitably started to get sexually excited. In fact she was aroused sufficiently to strive for the ultimate pleasure. Regrettably, just as she was starting to really enjoy herself, she could sense that Bradshaw was ejaculating. In no time at all he was finished, his cock was wilting and he withdrew rolling on to his back to lay beside her. He left her hanging dry.

Consequently, Vivian suffered the female equivalent of "blue balls", and it was truly painful. She gasped and moaned loudly from the agonizing anguish she was experiencing. Bradshaw interpreted her outburst as her vocal reaction of an orgasm he presumed he had engineered. So he sported a smug mile of satisfaction of his perceived demonstration of his male prowess.

His smile served only to irritate Vivian and exasperated further her ordeal.

Finally as her "blue balls" pain subsided, Bradshaw had recovered his stamina. He then ordered to assume the doggie position as he wished to sodomize her. Vivian complied while noticing he had made no mention of utilizing a lubricate. She surmised that he was again playing a game of power. If she begged for lubrication, she believed he would sport that smug smile again, signifying that she was displaying weakness not worthy of his majestic powers. Always up to a challenge, Vivian was not about to cave in to his sexual megalomania, and so she prepared in her mind to accept his cock in her ass, raw.

Bradshaw was fully erect as apparently he needed little foreplay to act out his sexual machinations. He entered her anus slowly at first. Once he was able to breech her sphincter and penetrate her anal canal, he was off to the races. Pounding her ass mercilessly, he reveled in his domination.

For Vivian the pain of his sodomy was almost unbearable. She wanted to scream, but she did not wish to wimp out. She was able to disguise the actual pain she was feeling by emitting agonizing grunts at each thrust. Natural perspiration started forming and dripping from her forehead. She was also automatically tearing as she felt her ass was being ripped apart.

Her steely resolve aided her immensely to overcome the unnecessary pain he was inflicting. Finally for Vivian she was able to subdue the unrelenting torture of his selfish sodomy. Pleasure sensations were making their way into her blood stream. She started to experience joy and could see her way to ultimate euphoria. Alas just as she sensed that she was on the verge of an exquisite orgasm, he ejaculated in her ass. And before she knew it he had withdrawn his wilting cock from her ass.

The cramping feeling of female "blue balls" immediately overwhelmed her. Vivian felt like she was on fire. The only fire extinguisher available. i.e. his cock was put of commission. Such torture she could no longer endure. To add to her misery she could sense again that he was totally satisfied at what he had wrought. Vivian lost it! She turned over to him and started pummeling his chest with her closed fists. She was shouting:

"You shithead! You fucker! You refused to make me cum! And it hurts! It fucking hurts!"

Startled by her anger, Bradshaw grasped her fists together and pushed her over. He got off the bed, and as he was dressing declared:

"We're done!"

He stomped out with no clue as to what had transpired. Vivian had assumed the fetal position as she cried and sobbed.

Entry in Vivian's diary:

'Tom Bradshaw-a true pain in the ass, both figuratively and literally.'

After Bradshaw had left, and Vivian had finished her crying jag, she got to the bathroom to wash her face. She reapplied her black dye eye mask which softened her puffy eyes from the tearing. In this way she was able to greet her 03:00 AM visitor with some semblance of equanimity. His name was Ivan Slavsky.

This time when Vivian disrobed to reveal her delicious naked female body to Slavsky, she uttered no word. Instead she stood silent with her hands on her his, watching him undress. As soon as he did get naked, she dropped to her knees, and took his cock into her mouth.

For Vivian, the sucking of Ivan's cock proved to be the cathartic relief she needed to erase the negative vibes she had received from her encounter with Bradshaw. It was simply a joy to slurp on his rod without fear of censure. She expended her entire passion in providing a truly awesome fellatio experience. Every other plunge along the length of Slavsky's phallus was a deep throat effort. Whenever she reached the base of his cock she would hold it for some time to savor the feeling of his large cock lodged in her oral cavity.

As she was bobbing up and down along his shaft, Vivian used her tongue to massage the flesh of his manhood. When her lips were just surrounding the tip of his mushroom helmet, and she was tonguing his cock head, she was manually stroking along the length of his rod. During all this time she was moaning and breathing heavily.

Periodically she removed his cock from her mouth in order to caress it lovingly along her cheeks. She would substantially sigh in addition to her heavy breathing on such occasions. She would also swallow his entire sac for special attention. And she would take turns in sucking each one of his balls before recommencing plunging his cock. Throughout this blow job, Vivian kept her eyes closed which served to heighten her pleasure.

Ivan Slavsky appreciated very much Vivian's techniques in performing a most exquisite fellatio. He was overwhelmed by her effort especially as she demonstrated a remarkable enthusiasm for the oral sex without any hint of aversion. All of Slavsky's previous partners were without fail reluctant to participate in oral sex. In fact it took a fair amount of coaxing to even get some of them to just attempt it and invariably they would not go much further than sucking on his cock for a brief moment.

Consequently, when Ivan climaxed, he exploded. He spurted blast after blast of cum into Vivian's mouth. She had the presence of mind to release most of his cock from her mouth so that her lips held on to only the tip of his cock head, as he continued ejaculating. In this way, she captured all of his sperm and was able to ingest the same without allowing any of it escaping from her oral cavity. When he finished cumming, he withdrew his wilting cock as she applied the last licks. When she had swallowed the last of his jism, she let out a ladylike burp. She then said:

"Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you Ivan! You sure produced some of the sweetest cum I've ever tasted."

Buoyed by such fervor on her part, Ivan's desire to fuck Vivian was heightened to the point of an imperative necessity. Because of the blow job he was not capable of immediately acting on his lust. He knew, though, from past experience, that one surefire method of replenishing his stamina was to do a muff dive on his partner. Accordingly, he enticed Vivian to scoot up along the bed, and to lay spread eagled on her back.

Then as he got on the bed, and approached her mons veneris, he was astonished to discover that not only was her fiery coppery red pubic hair drenched with moisture, but her upper thighs were also glistening with moisture. 'Oh my god' thought Ivan as he realized that she'd had an orgasm just from blowing him. Her sexuality was amazing!

First things first, he licked dry the sexual juices on Vivian's thighs. Then capturing all her pubic hair in his mouth, Ivan sucked up the juices in her bush. Naturally he encountered her sexual smell. Her female odor was truly pungent, not surprisingly considering the frequency all of her prior sexual activity. Rather than being disgusted by her smell, Ivan reveled in her intoxicating scent. Her smell actually spurred his imagination to conjure up a picture of encountering an enchanting courtesan in a seraglio.

Ivan was inspired to deliver an exceptionally thorough cunnilingus. He spread Vivian's labia lips to facilitate a slurping, licking of the walls of her vaginal canal. He incidentally slobbered over her urethra as he plunged a couple of fingers into her vaginal opening. He moved up to her clitoris and clamped down on it. With her nub completely in his mouth, he was able to lave as well as lick her clit. Simultaneously, with three fingers forming a spear, he was able to finger fuck her to orgasm.

This time there was no mistaking, that Vivian had reached her orgasm. Her panting was forcibly elevated, and she emitted a series of agonizing squeaks. Ivan was now restored to full erection power, but ever the gentleman he was willing to allow some recovery time for Vivian. He commenced licking her flesh as he traveled northward from her spent cunt. He spent a little time licking around her navel and spent more time lapping on her nipples causing Vivian to squirm.

Ivan couldn't resist gently biting on her nipples. Each such time Vivian would gasp, then squeak, and finally purr. By now his cock was raring to go, but he delayed further by concentrating on kissing her neck and her ears. Vivian in reaction has emitting high pitched squeaks and grunts unmistakenly signaling her readiness to copulate. Ivan, thus finally penetrated her, and in her husky sultry voice enunciated:

"Oh goody! You're going to fuck me! Oh god do I really need it. It feels so good. Just fuck me, Ivan. Fuck me good!"

And Ivan complied! He pounded her; he pounded her hard! Vivian gave as good as she got. Her hips met and parried every thrust. She squirted midway thru, and again at the end when she reached her orgasm. After he had climaxed, he was exhausted. He separated from her, and was content for the remainder of his time to fondle her breasts, and pussy as he lay next to her.

12