Vivian Laaning Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Vivian withdrew her hand, she simulated a cough using her cum coated hand to cover her mouth. In reality she took the opportunity to lick off some of the sperm. She then surreptitiously wiped her hand clean with a napkin. Vivian was able to accomplish all of this furtive sexual action without drawing any notice from any of their dinner companions. When she had finished, she winked and smiled at Jed as she whispered into Jed's ear, "My sister says that it is a shame to waste great tasting cum."

During all this time Jed Baxter was mesmerized by Vivian's hidden sexual boldness. It took remarkable restraint on his part not to display any agitation in reaction to Vivian's manipulations of his cock. When he ejaculated, he was able to contain himself admirably such that none of the other diners suspected anything untoward was or had been occurring between Vivian and Jed.

Jed Baxter was a very sexual man as evidenced by his membership in an exclusive swingers sex club, the Texas Love Ranch (TLR). Therefore, he was not the least bit offended by Vivian's sexual attack, especially considering how attracted he was to her. In truth, Vivian's unexpected sexual aggression was so novel and exciting to him, that he believed it was the quickest climax he had ever experienced.

Jed surreptitiously restored his penis back into his pants after Vivian was finished. He obviously realized that she had by her action signaled in no uncertain terms that she was eager for a libidinal assignation. Nonetheless the situation called for smooth sophistication coupled with delicacy to offset the lack of previous acquaintanceship. So in reply to Vivian's cheeky last remark, he said in a voice audible only to her, "I thank you for apprising me of a fact I was not previously informed."

Vivian giggled at this response and relieved that he did not appear to be annoyed by her brazenness. This boded well for the prospect of succeeding in her newly found desire to get into bed with this dreamy man. Jed continued, "In case you're wondering, I appreciate your overtures as I'm no longer challenged by considering the means of seducing you."

Here Vivian laughingly interrupted by admitting, "Oh yes! I can assure you that, I'm fully seduced!"

Jed continued, "Right then! You're probably aware that I'm married. My wife happens not to be with me for this event, as I suspect for some unfathomable reason she seems to despise Angela, and for that matter the entire Black family. In any case, her absence allows me to pay more attention to you. And I must say that I look forward to a very pleasant interlude to occupy our spare time during this wedding ceremony.

"However there is an obstacle to overcome if we're to truly get it on. In Chicago amongst my relatives, friends, acquaintances and for that matter the public in general, my wife and I are reputed to have a happy and successful marriage. And in some ways that assumption is valid. I do love Felicia. We do work together as a team sufficiently successfully so as to emerge into being considered as the most prominent married couple in Chicago. And I relish such good approval.

"Unfortunately, the one impediment to our otherwise blissful harmony in our marriage is that Felicia is not as sexual as I would like her to be. And for that reason I occasionally do stray from my marital vows of fidelity."

Vivian couldn't help interrupting by coyly asking, "Oh dear! Merely occasionally? Dare I hope then, that this wedding is just such an occasion?"

Jed laughed at Vivian's remark. The way she delivered this remark reinforced his notion that she is out for a good time without any strings attached, and with no gamesmanship in mind. He replied, "Occasionally is a nebulous word, and we need not quantify it. The point is that I would like to keep intact my pristine reputation so that I need to be circumspect. Now I understand you are staying at the Black residence tonight, and so a protracted absence would be noticed. Besides, I'm not in the mood for a quickie. I sense the two of us would benefit from a longer session."

As Vivian had taken a sip of wine, she choked on her drink during this last interchange. Her hormones were on fire as she discerned in his bold declaration that he was genuinely attracted to her; and not just for sex either. To gain the approbation of a truly estimable man like Jed Baxter was a heady accomplishment indeed, and she inwardly rejoiced in it. Still heeding the cautionary dictates of her subconscious mind to remain cool, she cavalierly responded, "Oh yes, I agree that a longer session is preferable to a quickie. Still though a quickie is not to be sneered at, for the sheer pleasure it affords. But I must admit that to arrange a quickie in this evening's gathering and setting seems to be a tad difficult to engineer."

Jed again chuckled at Vivian's outrageous banter. He was growing more fond of her witticisms. He replied, "Exactly! A rendezvous solely between us does not seem to be in the cards for tonight. But what are the planned arrangements for you after tomorrow's wedding and reception?"

"Angela has advised me that she has booked a room for me at the Hilton which I understand is not too far from the church where the wedding will take place or the Convention Center where the reception will be held."

"How fortuitous! I happened to have engaged a room there for tonight and tomorrow night."

"Oh goodie! I can then tell Angela to cancel my reservation and thus, save her some money."

Jed protested at what seemed like an alarming exposure of a tryst he wanted to remain clandestine, "Wait a minute Vivian! I wish you wouldn't do that. Please remember I want our dalliance to be on the 'QT'. Besides it's not like Angela is poverty stricken that she can't afford this expense."

Vivian reacted negatively to Jed's words. It seemed to her that he was subtly suggesting that he felt ashamed of demeaning himself by resorting to having sex with her, and wanted such knowledge not to get out. So she sniffed, "Oh! So it's just a quickie you want from me after all! I guess I was naïve to believe you wanted to spend the whole night with me."

"You got me wrong there Vivian. I certainly want, and do intend for you to spend the whole of tomorrow night with me until I have to catch my plane to go back to Chicago. My point is that why let Angela know? Even if you can give a plausible alternative reason to cancel your room reservation, she can put two and two together when you let her cancel your reservation."

"But Angela knows about the difficulties of your marriage as she has told me. So even if she does put two and two together as you say, she will only be happy on my account. As for you it will be a no never mind as far as she's concerned."

Jed gasped in reaction to this news. He had been sincerely desirous of keeping knowledge of his adultery under wraps. Obviously, the women he bedded, the number of whom were not exceedingly excessive, were privy to his infidelity. Fortunately for him, they had their own reasons not to wish to expose their affairs. Some of the women were married or were in serious relationships, so that they had no appetite to spread news of their dalliance with Jed.

Some of his female lovers were simply content to receive a farewell gift upon the end of their affair with Jed. The gifts were substantial enough that they were wise enough not to blab about their relationship with Jed to anyone else. One of his lovers, a weather girl at a local Chicago television station, had the misfortune of having had a video showing her having sex with a former boyfriend discovered and released for viewing on the internet. The video went viral and the tart lost her job and disappeared from Chicago.

Jed's other flings consisted of attending orgies at the Texas Love Ranch. The TLR was an exclusive swingers sex club comprising of many prominent celebrities or well known public figures as members. As a result there was an absolute desire of confidentiality amongst the membership, and the same was unerringly maintained by the club.

In this light Jed had no qualms or fears of a one night stand with Vivian. She was too insignificant in the public eye to be taken seriously should she wish to advertise her knowledge of him. In any case he felt comfortable in the belief that Vivian was not one to broadcast the identity of her lovers even one as prominent as himself. So it was distressing to him to learn that Vivian had prior knowledge of the nature of his marital woes.

Jed had kept to himself the circumstances of the only, albeit major irritant in his marriage. But such secret misery was hard for his own sanity to contain. Thus at Conrad Black's funeral, in an unguarded moment he had recounted his secret unhappiness of his marriage to his female cousin, Angela. Up to now he was confident in believing that she would be able to and did keep this raw personal secret to herself. So he was shocked to discover that Angela had betrayed his secret to a relative stranger. So Jed replied, "What I revealed to Angela was a confidential personal secret. I'm rather distressed that she betrayed our confidence by relating the same to you, in effect a stranger to our combined families."

Vivian simply responded, "Oh relax Jed. As a stranger to your family, my knowledge of your marital difficulties is safe from public exposure. I think that is why she even mentioned it to me in the first place. She has assured me that she has never told her sisters, or her mother or aunt about your predicament."

Jed grudgingly replied, "What you say is probably true. Still, why poke the hornet's nest to fuel needless speculation in her mind? As I said it's not like Angela can't afford the expense of paying for an unused hotel room."

Vivian now replied animatedly, "This obviously is the vast differences of viewpoints resulting in the disparate circles of society we travel. To you obviously, and to Angela as well, the cost of a hotel room is a mere hiccup in outlay of your cash. Now I'm not poor, but still I come from a background that is well aware of the effort required to earn an honest dollar. Thus, the extravagance of paying for an unnecessary expense is abhorrent to my psyche.

"I could have afforded to pay for my own expenses to attend this wedding, but admittedly, it would have been a struggle. Thus I'm very grateful that Angela has footed the bill for my expenses. Since I'm in this way beholden to her, it goes against the grain of my conscience to have her incur an unnecessary expense on my behalf.

"Besides, I know she loves to drink. So this way with the money saved for canceling my reservation, she can get herself a half gallon of Johnny Walker Blue, with my compliments."

The next day, the wedding day, having made the necessary arrangements with Angela to successfully cancel her room reservation, Vivian moved her belongings to Jed Baxter's room at the Hilton Hartford.

12