Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian then nibbled on his ear arousing him even further. Angela diligently unzipped his fly in order to expose the flesh of his penis. She rubbed his cock on her cheeks murmuring some more words. Erica at his other ear in her own husky, sultry voice interpreted by whispering, "Angela says, 'Your cock is magnificent. Rock hard, and yet so soft feeling on her cheeks, smooth like velvet.' I can't wait until I get to behold your rock hard and soft like velvet manhood."

As Erica and Vivian were ministering tonguing caresses on his ears, in tandem they maneuvered his jacket off his shoulders causing it to drop to the floor. Then the Laaning sisters were raining kisses on his ears and neck. While doing this Erica was concentrating on undoing his colorful tie. Once she had succeeded in this endeavor, she unceremoniously tossed it aside. For her part, Vivian was unbuttoning the buttons of his shirt. Once she had completed this task, with the help of Erica, the sisters removed his shirt, and likewise unceremoniously tossed this garment aside. These maneuvers remarkably were achieved without any interruption in the kissing of his ears and neck.

Meanwhile, Angela had stuffed Toivo's mushroom like cockhead into her mouth. With her lips clamped down on his shaft. Angela was content to simply use her tongue to lick the surface of his cockhead. There was no stroking of his cock either manually or orally. The simple tongue action on the skin of his cockhead had the effect of sending electric jolts felt in his spine, causing him to shiver. He was also moaning as a result.

With his cock entrenched in her mouth, Angela reached down to undo the laces of his shoes. Once that was done, she tapped his right leg. In compliance of the unspoken command, Toivo was able to lift his foot off the floor, while deftly maintaining his balance. This allowed Angela to remove the shoe, and also unceremoniously toss it aside. She applied the same maneuver to remove the other shoe. To remove his socks was not such an ordeal as he did not have to lift either foot. Once she rolled down a sock, he only needed to ride on his toes so she could clear his heel. Then once the sock was rolled to the toes, he only needed to back up onto his heel and the sock was off his foot. Remarkably all the time the sisters were able to undress Toivo, Angela was able to effect removal of his footwear without allowing his cock to slip out of her mouth.

As Toivo was now naked from the waist up, Ingrid and Vivian were massaging his back as they were traveling on his chest bestowing light gentle kisses. When they got to his nipples, they each concentrated on stimulating them. In their experience they realized a woman's nipples were especially sensitive; certainly, that was the case for them. So, in their minds, it stood to reason that a man's nipples should be equally susceptible to exquisite arousal. Using the same oral techniques they applied on their lesbian partners, they were rewarded by more excruciating moans emitting from Toivo.

Meanwhile, Angela had undone Toivo's belt and unfastened the clasp over the zipper. Momentarily letting his cock slip out of her mouth, Angela pulled down his pants and briefs to puddle down at his ankles. Then she reinserted his penis in her mouth, and this time she merrily commenced a full-fledged fellatio. Toivo gasped as he felt the fresh oral assault of his penis. With his trousers dislodged, it allowed Vivian and Erica to touch his buttocks. They took full advantage to lovingly brush their hands across the bare flesh of his ass cheeks.

Once content with their oral administration of stimulating his nipples, the two sisters dropped down to their knees to come to be on level with Angela. Vivian stationed herself at Toivo's backside. Spreading apart the cheeks of his posterior, Vivian stuck out her tongue to commence a tantalizingly exquisite anilingus. This action prompted Toivo to gasp again. Erica had stationed herself beside Angela to the latter's right side. Leaning towards him, Erica was successful in administering furtive tongue licking of his sac and that portion of his shaft not contained by Angela's mouth in her fellatio efforts.

It was all too much for Toivo Saar! He had never ever been subject to such a simultaneous triple oral assault on his penis and anus by three different female tongues. He lost all control and his ejaculation blasted into Angela's oral cavity with a vigorous flourish. Angela automatically swallowed part of his first load, but was able to contain the balance, although a small trickle of his ejaculate did ooze out of her mouth.

When he was finished ejaculating, Angela simply allowed his cock to slip out of her mouth. Then she turned to Erica, who immediately licked off the errant droplets of Toivo's sperm that was slowly dribbling out of Angela's lips. Then Erica tilted her head down under Angela's chin, which in turn allowed the schoolteacher to force feed some of the sperm into Erica's awaiting open mouth. Vivian, instinctively aware of what was happening, slithered over to Angela's left side. When the latter stopped swapping some sperm to Erica, she turned to Vivian and emptied the remaining sperm in her mouth unto Vivian's awaiting mouth.

The three ladies realigned themselves on their knees to form a line facing him. Then in unison they opened their mouths wide open to display their now empty oral cavities. In unison the Laaning sisters declared, "All gone! Good tasting cum is a terrible thing to waste!"

All three of the ladies immediately broke down in giggles and laughter at their banality. Then Erica and Vivian scampered over to the bed and turned back the bed covers to drape over the head of the bed and part of it resting on the floor. They each grabbed a pillow laying on the bed cover on the floor. Then patting a pillow, Vivian instructed, "Toivo, why don't you set your beautiful ass on these pillows to watch the show, we girls are going to perform for you. We've seen yours and now it's time for us to show ours. And I'll start the show."

At this point, Toivo Saar was very intrigued. He had just experienced the most erotic not to mention exotic blow job he ever enjoyed, and not likely to be replicated again. Thus, he was not of a mind to protest against anything these three women had in mind for the sexual activity. He resolved to enjoy and savor the moment, and not worry about what was to transpire. He sat down cross legged on a pillow with his back in contact against the edge of the bed. Erica and Angela moved to the vicinity and sat down on the floor also cross legged.

Wordlessly, Vivian grabbed a chair from the writing desk in the suite, and plopped it down in close view of Toivo, as he remained seated on the pillows on the floor. Vivian wore a detailed blue thick strap casual dress. It was cut just low enough to offer a glimpse of the start of her cleavage, and it hung mid-thigh. She promptly sat down to commence an erotic display of sensual undressing. Her first move was to lift her left leg up in the air bending it towards her. Then she bent her knee, so that as her heel almost touched her upper thigh, she removed her stiletto high heel and tossed it aside. She removed the other shoe in the same routine manner.

Next while remaining seated on the chair, Vivian again raised her left leg straight up in the air and brought it to her seated upright body. This time with both hands, she grabbed a hold of the clinging lace top of her sheer thigh-high stocking and rolled the material down the thigh past her knee. Once the stocking material had cleared the knee, Vivian let her calf drop, so that she could more conveniently roll down the material of her stocking down her calf and off her foot to completely remove the stocking off her leg. She thereupon, carefully aimed, and was able to toss the stocking to successfully land on Toivo's face. He was enchanted by Vivian's delightful antics, so in the spirit of the exotic scene, he was inspired to grab the stocking and placed it in his mouth. Vivian repeated the maneuver to remove the stocking on her right leg, but this time she missed scoring the stocking on his face. Nevertheless, that did not inhibit Toivo from picking up the stocking and chewing on it as well.

Toivo's exuberant reaction to her non choreographed, nonmusical strip tease surprised Vivian, but naturally, she was pleased, nevertheless. Accordingly, she amended her original in her mind hastily devised plan, which was to schedule the removal of her panties to the last. Instead, she now slightly lifted her rump from the chair, to enable her to slither her panties off her hips and down to her thighs. Then she lifted both her legs up in the air to remove her panties in the similar manner as she rid herself of her stockings.

Then, Vivian got off the chair to prance and strut about around the floor, while twirling her panties up in the air. When she reached the cross legged upright, Toivo, she placed the panties on his head, in the same way as one would don a hat or a toque. She them turned around, and bending down, she presented her derrière to Toivo in conjunction with spreading apart her bum cheeks. There was no helping for it, not that Toivo minded, but to lick Vivian's very cute looking bum hole. Once he got a couple of licks in, Vivian turned around, and beamed a very wicked sensual smile at him. She returned to the vicinity of her chair.

Toivo, now completely in tune with Vivian's sexual foreplay for the sex to come or cum, removed the panties from his head. He made an exaggerated show of sniffing them thoroughly. Then removing Vivian's stockings in his mouth, he replaced them with her presumably aromatic underwear. All three ladies smiled at his antics, as it confirmed that he was truly an exciting sexual man worthwhile to savor even if only ephemerally. Such notion confirmed in their minds that Vivian's bridal shower (?) would be an event not easily forgotten.

Although by this time, she had removed some of her intimate clothing apparel, Vivian could theoretically still wander in public in this state without any censure. This was about to immediately change. She unzipped the back of her dress and slid the wide straps of her dress off her shoulders, to cause the top of her dress to flop down to her waist. She quickly removed her chemise to toss it aside. She pushed her dress down off her hips and shimmied it off her body. She stepped out of her dress, puddled at the ankles, and she was now naked except for her bra.

Vivian sauntered to Toivo and spread apart the folds of her labia as she pushed her hips forward. Toivo somewhat reluctantly, removed the panties in his mouth in order to savor the delectable taste of the moist sex of Vivian. After suitably satisfied by his momentarily forced cunnilingus, Vivian retreated to undo her bra. Toivo took the opportunity to return the panties into his mouth. Once having freed the restraint of her confining brassiere, Vivian coyly covered her nipples and areola with one hand while holding on to the bra with the other hand. She sauntered back to Toivo in an exaggerated sexy gait and presented her tits to him. Once again, he had to remove the panties from his mouth in order to nibble on her nipples. She draped her bra on his right shoulder.

Some new precum oozed out of his penis, as he happily began nibbling on her tits. Seeing the physical result of Toivo's reaction, Vivian broke away from him to bend down and take his penis in her mouth to clean it up. Then in a new smile she uttered the first words spoken since she started her undressing exhibition, "Now that you've seen mine, it's time for you to see Erica's."

Erica conscious of her role in this unrehearsed scenario, stood up from her sitting position. She sauntered to the chair in a similar exaggerated brazenly sexy gait. By now the chair had been converted to a useful prop. She said, (In English) "That's a very hard act to follow sis, but I'll give it a try."

To witness Erica's undressing performance, Toivo had seized Vivian's panties in order to reinsert it into his mouth. He also gathered her stockings to drape them on his shoulder alongside Vivian's bra. As Toivo had moved forward to separate his back from the end of the bed, Vivian moved to sit behind him. With her legs spread apart she was surrounding and containing him within her arms. In that position, she was breathing down on his neck on the opposite side, where her bra and stockings were draped on his shoulder. She was seemingly mindlessly slowly caressing his chest, and occasionally pinching his nipples. In addition, she was bouncing her rump up and down, causing her ample breasts to brush against his back, producing an erotic stimulation. Every now and then, she would reach down for his penis, and fondle it momentarily before letting it go. As a result, Toivo's cock hardened, and his mind went blank. He just simply opted to savor the eroticism of the moment.

To start her strip tease, Erica did not sit down on the chair. Instead, she lifted her right leg and kicked her high heel shoe off her foot, flinging it across the room. She repeated the process to dispose of her other shoe. To remove her sheer thigh high stockings, Erica placed a foot on the seat to the chair. In that position, she proceeded to roll the material down her thigh and calf, and off her foot. Surprisingly, when she had both stockings removed, she stuffed them into her mouth. She twirled her body around in circles, while moving towards Toivo and Vivian. Once she arrived in his vicinity, Erica held out her hands. By communicating apparently telepathically, he withdrew Vivian's panties in his mouth to give it to her, complying to her unspoken command. Erica, thereupon, placed the panties on the shoulder joining Vivian's other apparel. Having completed that task, Erica bent her head forward ending face to face, closely enough to allow Toivo to clamp down on the stockings, and thereby complete its transfer to his mouth.

Erica twirled back to the prop chair and twirled around it. Erica was wearing a one shoulder (right shoulder) wrap pink midi dress. So, as she was twirling around, she leisurely slipped her wrap off her shoulder. She had also unzipped the hidden side zipper, so when she stopped prancing for a moment, she easily slid out of her dress. Erica was now clad only in bra and a thong, as she had eschewed wearing an undershirt. She reached back and unfastened her brassiere. For an exotic effect, Erica, spun around rapidly for at least five full revolutions like a ballerina's pirouette except she was spinning on both feet. Her action caused her boobs to fly out of the bra's cup, as her strapless bra, fell off as a result of gravity.

When she stopped spinning, Erica merely picked up the bra and flung it towards the upright Toivo. Angela, who up to now had been patiently and stoically sitting cross legged on the floor, jumped up to her feet. She rushed to pick up the discarded bra, and placed it, to drape over Toivo's left shoulder. Without comment, Angela returned to her location to view Erica's concluding exhibition.

Erica strutted to end up standing within an arm's length of the sitting cross legged Toivo Saar. She turned around to offer a view of her delectable derrière. She wiggled her ass cheeks to affect increased arousal. Her thong was the skimpiest in terms of concealment, such that Erica's deliberate quivering of her buttocks could not have been any more enticingly seductive than had she been absolutely naked. In turn she slipped her thong off the crack of her ass and turned around. She bent down to lower her thong and step out of it. She picked up her thong and placed it in her mouth.

Then she shook her head to cause her thong to dangle in front of Toivo's nose. He spat out the stockings in his mouth and yanked the thong out of Erica's mouth. He made a show of sniffing them before he clamped down on it with his teeth. Erika picked up the stockings to place them on his left shoulder alongside her bra. Erica then sat down at Toivo's right side and grabbed his right hand directing him to frig her vulva.

It was now Angela's turn to undress. Although not privy to the Estonian dialogue that had preceded her, she still was cognizant of what was expected of her at this juncture. Angela was wearing a burgundy-colored A-line V-neck knee-length chiffon cocktail dress with ruffle. For her display. Angela chose not to discard her footwear. She initially twirled around as she unfastened the zippers of her dress. After one complete revolution of her body, she was able to rid her dress and chemise off her body in quick smooth successive motions.

As she stepped out of the dress, Angela presented a very alluring female figure! She was the only one to wear a garter belt holding up her stockings. Toivo's cock immediately shot up to full attention. Like most straight men, Toivo was fully aroused to the sight of a woman, semi nude clad only in garter belt holding up fishnet stockings (like Angela was wearing) in high heels plus bra and panties. Once the bra and panties are removed the straight man is ready for action.

In that regard, Angela in the same exaggerated female strut, as Vivian had affected, moved to find herself standing in front of the cross-legged sitting Toivo Saar. She unceremoniously removed her bra and placed it on top of his head. Without any other pause she removed her panties to deposit them on his head as well. Then she dropped to her knees intending to commence a blow job, but she was somewhat thwarted in this endeavor. Erica had beat her to the punch, as being aware of Toivo's burgeoning erection, she had his cock in her mouth before Angela was able to remove her panties. Thus, the latter had to be content with feasting on his sac while Erica was merrily sucking on his cock and primed to receive his sperm.

Accordingly, Vivian was merely a spectator from her vantage point, but still she was excited by the sexual tableau before her. Toivo Saar was receiving head from two beautiful women while having a bra and panties situated on his head, plus a bra, panties and stockings draped over his right shoulder, plus a bra and stockings draped over his left shoulder, and plus a thong clamped down by his teeth. Surely it can't get any more sexually bizarre or brazen than this. In Vivian's mind this scene must be preserved for posterity.

Amongst the property Vivian had brought into this hotel suite was a tripod and an expensive camera capable of taking superlative worthwhile photos for preservation. She gathered up the equipment and readied it to utilize the timer so she could be included in the finished product. Once Toivo had indeed inevitably ejaculated, and in a moment of generosity, wherein Erica cum swapped with Angela, Vivian got the attention of the others to set up a photo shoot.

As everyone was in agreement, several photos were taken. The best one showed Toivo sitting upright on the bed covers on the floor. The ladies under clothing paraphernalia were situated on his shoulders, head and in mouth. Angela and Erica were laying on their sides positioned between Toivo's spread apart legs. They each had a hand on his cock which was erect and located between their smiling faces. Finally, a smiling Vivian was sitting adjacent to Toivo's left side as she had her arm draped around his neck.

12