Vivienne's Mommy Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Caught mom having sex and creating a plan to make her mine.
945 words
3.96
74.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at school. Jennifer, my English professor, hasn't licked my pussy to satisfaction. It took her almost 15 minutes to get me to cum on the first try. I'm going to have to remember to bring the paddle and flogger to school tomorrow. Maybe even the nipple clamps and egg vibrator.

You might be thinking, how did you get your teacher to be your personal slut? Well, that's a story for another time. Basically, I control almost all my teachers at school. I've been fucking the principal since the first month, when she dominated me and raped me, but I soon turned the tables. She made me realize that I love to be dominated and tied up, but even more to make someone else my submissive. Mrs. Finch apparently took one look at my sexy body and immediately had to acquire me as her newest slave. Soon after we started hooking up at her house, we fucked her husband, son, and daughter, as well. Then we switched roles, and I've been dominant since.

During the first few months of joining Oakwood University, I acquired Jennifer, Samantha, and Kathy. I dominated Tom, Lucy, and Frank just before midterms. I rotate all the females so that they don't get clingy, and I let the males "rape" me after school everyday. This consists of them tag teaming and double penetrating me and having me suck one dick and get fucked in my cunt or ass by the other. And all of this occurs while I'm tied up to a desk, eagle-spread, with a gag, and sometimes a blindfold. I lost my virginity to Tom after he fucked me in the club I got drunk at for my 18th birthday, and we kept hooking up when he became my Bio teacher. I gave my anal virginity to Frank when I needed an A in Statistics during the first semester of freshman year in college. Now I'm a sophomore, and I have sex literally every day.

And don't even get me started on the people at school. I can get anyone I want to sleep with me. I've even got a hobby of claiming the most college freshman virginities that I can. Of course, all these fuckings don't just happen quietly. Rumours spread, and now I'm known as the school bitch, infamous not only for my sex skills, but also my attitude and constant teasing. I'll wear an extremely short miniskirt, a tight white button up with the sleeves rolled back, and a loose necktie right between my breasts. And of course, you'll be able to see the bright red lace bra through the shirt, with my nipples poking out of the material due to the lace's friction. I'll sit with my legs spread, and my specially designed panties that barely cover my wet pussy, or even without underwear! And of course, I'll smile and wink when I catch any of the teachers staring at my womanhood.

Some might gasp in shock at all the sex I have, but I've become accustomed to everything. I've been tied up, put in handcuffs and hung from the ceiling, raped, licked, fingered, fucked in my twat and asshole, used foods during sex play like cucumbers, carrots, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce, fucked by inanimate objects, and so much more. I'm a man or woman's walking sex dream. With my long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, tan skin, toned body, hourglass figure, and 38D knockers, no one can resist me.

I unlocked the door to my house after driving home and stepped in, closing it behind me. I put my keys in the bowl and took off my shoes, popping a button on my shirt open, feeling hot. I was about to call out for my mother when I heard something familiar. It was, after all, what I had been doing this very afternoon while in "detention".

I crept up the stairs silently, and the noises got louder and louder until I was standing next to my mother's open bedroom door. Peeking inside carefully, I almost gasped when I saw the shocking sight in front of me! There it was. My mother was naked, her eyes shut and her tits bouncing up and down as her dripping cunt slid up and down on a strange man's cock.

As I watched, she opened her mouth opened and out came, "Ohhhh! Nnnnnnn yeah! Fuck me Jack! Fuck your dirty whore's little twat with your big long dick! Tear your cumslut apart! Let me lick my juices and your cum off your cock!"

The stranger grunted and took one hand off my mom's hip, and grabbed her breast. His meaty hand squeezed the jug in its palm, then shifted so that his fingers were tweaking and twisting her nipple. "You like that Jackie? You like my dick in your fucking filthy cunt? How many bastards did you fuck and suck, you whore? Daddy's gonna punish you for this!"

My mother moaned like an animal in heat and I saw her quake. Her pussy came down one last time as she came, the stranger's semen also mixing with her juice as he ejaculated. When I saw my mom one last time before hurrying into my room, her nipples hard and pointy, her pussy leaking with semen, with a thin sheen of sweat, I knew I wanted to make her mine. She would be my next conquest. I would make my mom my new sex slave slut.

I went to bed naked, and fingered myself to a couple orgasms to the images of my mother. I made a plan to accomplish my newest mission.