Vixen

Story Info
Danny doesn't know his daughter is a masked stripper.
4.7k words
4.51
129.9k
249
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FHH69
FHH69
249 Followers

I'm just a few days shy of my nineteenth birthday and I am already leading a double life. By day I'm Vicki Carter, home for the summer and preparing to start my sophomore year of college next month. My parents make sure I still attend church with them every Sunday. I'm polite to a fault, always respecting my elders, yes ma'am, or yes sir, depending on who I'm speaking to. But two nights a week I'm Vixen, the hot new stripper at a gentlemen's club. I've always enjoyed dancing but I was a bit chubby in high school and none of the guys ever asked me out.

When I started college last year my new roommate Lily suggested I take dance classes with her. Our instructor said I was a natural and asked if I would be interested in learning exotic dances. By the time I finished my freshman year I had lost 30 pounds and finally had the sexy, slim body I always wanted. Lily just started dancing at the Cowgirl Club a few months ago and told me they had an opening for another dancer if I was interested. I was nervous the first few times I stripped on stage, but now I'm not only comfortable with it, I actually enjoy showing off my new body. The club is close to campus and about a 45 minute drive from my parents' house. I told my folks that I've been working on a project all summer with my roommate and she was only available Friday and Saturday nights. So they never question my nights away from home.

It's Saturday night at the club and the place is packed as usual. I stand at the edge of the stage behind the curtain and adjust my mask, I'm up next. About half of the dancers wear masks to protect their identity. The anonymity it provides is the only reason I'm able to do this. Lily is nearly finished with her dance. She and I are not only the newest dancers, we are also the most in demand, and always the last two performances of the night. In a club full of southern belles and cowgirl dancers, Tiger Lily is a dominatrix and I'm a sly fox. We brought fresh ideas and total nudity in our performances and the men can't get enough. A lot of the girls are reluctant to remove their thong as they dance, or they only remove it at the end of their dance, but I love looking at the men's faces when they see my pussy. So my thong is on the floor within the first few minutes of my performance.

Lily winks at me as she exits the stage and John walks out to introduce me. The men's cheers drown out the sultry music for my dance. The long tail I'm wearing tickles the back of my legs as I walk. I'm wearing a butt plug with a faux fox tail attached to it. I lose myself in the dance, slowly peeling away the tiny scraps of my costume until I'm left with only my mask and the fox tail. I'm close enough to the edge of the stage to give the men a good view, but far enough back that they can't touch me. The men's whistles and cat calls spur me on and I'm getting wet. My only prop on the stage is a faux fur covered chaise lounge that I use throughout the dance. I lie back on the chaise and spread my legs wide, I can feel the lips of my pussy opening. I hear one of the men mention how wet I am, and that he would love to have a taste. That makes me smile.

I get up to find the man in question and nearly stumble when I see my dad standing just a few feet away from me, staring at me as if he wanted to devour me. I recognize a couple of the men with him from his work. Definitely not his church friends. My dad looks different though. At home he is always clean shaven and his hair is meticulous. Now his hair is tousled, like some of the guys at school wear theirs. And his five o'clock shadow? If he was anyone else I'd say he was hot. He told mom he would be away a couple of nights on business. He's had business trips before. Mom never questioned it, but maybe she should. Was he the one that wanted a taste of me, or was it one of his friends? When my dance ends I can't get off the stage fast enough.

Did my dad recognize me? The mask doesn't quite cover half of my face. I don't think he's ever seen me with contacts, I always wear my glasses at home. And I still wear my old clothes at home that are a couple of sizes too big now. I think he and mom both still see me as their chubby daughter. John stops me before I get to the dressing room. "Hey Vicki, you up for a VIP dance? You and Lily both have requests tonight."

"Yeah, sure. About 10 minutes?"

"You got it. You're in the gold room tonight."

"Thanks John."

I make really good tips with the VIP dances. The gold room costs one hundred dollars for a guy looking for some private time with a dancer. I don't get any of it, but I always get a ridiculous tip, depending on what I allow to happen. Technically the man is only paying for a half hour of my time and if I choose to only dance and talk to him that's my prerogative. I'm in the driver's seat. But if the guy is good looking and not too creepy we may end up fucking. I've had maybe a dozen private dances since I started working here. A couple of weeks ago I got a thousand dollar tip from a sweet older gentleman named Henry. He was probably old enough to be my grandfather, but fucking him wasn't a hardship. He was easy to look at, he knew his way around a woman's body and I didn't have to fake my orgasms - yes, I had more than one. And he had deep pockets. If Henry requested me again tonight I'm in for a treat.

I freshened up a little in the dressing room, donned a silk robe and I'm heading down to the gold room. My mask is still on and I kept the tail, men seem to get off on that. Seeing my dad earlier shook me up, but I'm trying to put it behind me. There was no recognition in his eyes when he looked at me. I just need to get over the fact that my clean-cut, religious dad came to a strip club. I open the door to the gold room and the gentleman I'm dancing for is sitting in the chair in the middle of the room facing the small stage in the back of the room. There is an oversized sofa to the right with a fitted slip cover. There's no bed because this isn't a brothel and management wouldn't want anyone to get the impression that sex is encouraged here. But we all know what the sofa is for, hence the slip cover that is changed daily.

The soft music is low and continuous. I open the silk robe and let it slip to the floor as I walk past the gentleman to the pole in the center of the stage. The VIP dance is always a lap dance, but I like to spend the first several minutes at the pole. That way we can talk for a few minutes and I can determine how far to let things go with the lap dance. I know just what to do to make a man come. Even if I choose not to fuck him, he will come in his pants before the hour is up. "My name is Vixen. What should I call you?" I intentionally deepen my voice as always. It's just another disguise for me.

"You can call me Danny."

My head jerks around and I look at the gentleman in question. I didn't even pay attention when I walked past him. I'm always caught up in my performance when I first walk into the room. This is a nightmare. Daniel Carter - husband, father, assistant football coach for my brother's football team, respected businessman and active member of New Hope church, just paid one hundred dollars for a lap dance at a strip club. By his daughter no less. I'm still dancing at the pole. I can't give him any reason to become suspicious. At least now I know the lap dance won't include fucking. Just keep dancing and keep him talking. "Have you ever had a private dance Danny?"

"A few times. But it's been a while. I thought I'd lost interest in this kind of thing. But seeing you out there earlier changed my mind." My dad chuckled. "I almost didn't get you. Some older guy had already paid for you, but after we talked for a few minutes he allowed me to buy you."

"Now, now Danny, you didn't buy me, just a dance."

"Of course... just a dance. And anything else you might be interested in. It's a little warm in here, mind if I get comfortable?"

"Please do." He doesn't need my permission to remove his shirt and pants. But his underwear stays on unless I allow him to remove it. The private dances obviously allow contact between the gentleman and the dancer, unlike my stage dance earlier. He can even touch my breasts and pussy as much as he wants, but the underwear stays on and he can't fuck me unless I ask him to. I try to look at my dad objectively as he removes his shirt and pants. He is very good-looking, so is my mom. They're a regular Ken and Barbie. The only time I ever saw my dad without a shirt was years ago when we vacationed at the beach. So apparently my dad has a six pack. Not something I would have noticed as a thirteen year old girl. He settled back into the chair and I reluctantly leave the pole to do what I'm being paid for.

By the time I reach him my mind is set. This man isn't my father. He's a man, just like any other, who paid a little extra to spend private time with a stripper. I have to tell myself that in order to get through this. I run a manicured nail up his sculpted chest as I walk past him and stand behind the chair. Then my hands are all over him. I take my time, exploring every inch of his exposed skin, using my tongue now and then to heighten his pleasure, as I slowly, sensually dance around his chair. I finally settle onto his lap, my legs straddling the chair, and rub against him in rhythm with the soft music. Danny's hands cup my ass cheeks as my wet pussy massages his erection through his thin shorts. He lowers his head to suck my left nipple and I gasp. His mouth feels so good. His teeth nip at me, almost to the point of pain, then his hot tongue gently licks, soothing the sting, making my nipple even harder. He eventually moves his mouth to my right nipple, giving it the same attention. If I'm not careful he will get the upper hand and I can't allow that. It's important that I'm always in control of the dance and anything else we do.

"Touch my pussy Danny." I want him to come quickly and touching my pussy may help that along. A lot of guys will only come once and usually end up leaving soon after.

"With pleasure." He smiles at me and his hand slips between our bodies. His calloused fingers probe my slick folds, playing with me, making me even wetter, then finally he pushes a finger deep inside, then another. I slowly bounce up and down, totally forgetting my dance, as I ride his fingers. His hips start bucking beneath me and his eyes are glued to my bouncing tits. I hope he comes soon. I'm so close to my own orgasm it's all I can think about. If he would just touch my clit I would explode. I take a chance and look into his eyes and the wicked, predatory look almost scares me. He seems to know what I need but he won't give it to me. "I can give you more, Vixen. Just say the word."

His words broke the sexual trance I was in. I reluctantly stand up, and I immediately miss having his fingers inside me. Danny chuckles softly as I start dancing again. My plan backfired. Danny didn't come, he's not even close from what I can tell. But I nearly came apart. I'm more determined than ever to break him, to show him that I'm the one calling the shots. So I dance again, and we continue to touch each other intimately. It has become an unspoken game between us. With me desperately trying to make him come and Danny determined to fuck me. I'm in front of him now. My hips are swaying to the seductive beat of the music. Danny cups my behind in his large hands, gripping me tight enough to still my hips and bends his head down. I feel his hot tongue gently probe between my lips, the tip flicks over my clit, then he pulls back to look up at me. "You like that sweet Vixen? You want more?"

I can't even speak, I just nod. He lowers his head again and I thread my fingers in his hair, holding on, holding him to me as he starts eating me out. His tongue is relentless, teasing my clit, exploring my slick folds, gently probing me. The scruff of his beard feels so good scraping my sensitive folds as he licks me. I look down at him. His eyes are closed. His tongue moves back to my opening, slipping into me. He opens his eyes and looks at me as his tongue thrusts in and out. When his teeth nip at my clit I jump, it stings but I can feel my juices all but gushing out. I do like a little pain with my pleasure. I've never been this wet and needy. And I'm ready to beg him for more. "Please! Oh please Danny."

"Tell me what you want Vix. I need to hear you ask for it."

"Please fuck me Danny. I need you to fuck me."

He immediately stands up, taking me with him. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and my legs lock around his waist as he carries me to the oversized sofa. I lie back and spread my legs wide. Danny impatiently pushes his shorts down and his large erection springs out. He settles between my legs and I feel the bulbous head of his dick nudging my slick cunt, then finally pushing into me. It almost hurts and I don't think he's all the way in.

Danny lets out a frustrated sigh. "Fuck, we don't need this." He impatiently tugs the fox tail plug out of my ass. Danny pumps in and out a couple of times and is finally fully seated in me. "That's more like it. From now on Vix, whenever we're together only my dick, fingers or tongue go inside you ok? You want something big in your ass it's gonna be my dick fucking it." He reaches between us, and his finger strokes my pussy a couple of times. Then I feel the same finger probe my ass. "I don't have lube so this will have to do." His finger pushes deep into me. "I'm gonna fill you up so good. This sweet little cunt and ass belong to me tonight." Danny leans down to kiss me. His tongue thrusts deep into my mouth, in unison with his dick pumping into my pussy. I taste myself on his tongue and it makes me hotter for him. I suckle his tongue and he moans into my mouth. True to his word, his dick, finger and tongue fill me up better than any man I'd ever been with. He finally breaks our kiss. "I need to fuck you harder." He removes his finger from my ass and raises my legs up to his shoulders. Danny smiles at me as he aligns his dick to push into me again. "You're gonna love this Vixen."

Danny pushed into me to the hilt, slowly, giving me a second to adjust to our new position before fucking me hard. Over and over he pounds into me, his balls slapping against me with each thrust. And he's so fucking deep inside me, no one has ever fucked me this deeply. I scream as my body convulses. I've never had an orgasm this powerful. "Danny!! I'm coming! Oh, that's so good!"

"That's it Vix, squeeze my dick pretty girl. Yeah, that's good... fuck! Ah fuck, I'm coming too."

I can feel him coming inside me. I just realized he isn't wearing a condom. He's still pumping into my sopping pussy, now even wetter from his cum and mine. He finally pulls out of me as his dick begins to soften. "You didn't wear a condom." Nothing like stating the obvious.

Danny bends down to pick up his shorts and put them on. "Yeah, I'm sorry Vix. I don't know what I was thinking. This is the first time I ever forgot, I swear. I'm clean. I've only been with my wife the past few months. And I always wore condoms before with the other girls. Please tell me you're clean and on birth control."

"Yeah, I'm clean. And we're good, no pregnancy worries." I take the birth control shot and all the girls working here are tested monthly for diseases. I never let a man fuck me before without a condom. But I do suck men off. And so do the other girls.

I grab my robe from the floor and put it on as Danny finishes dressing. "I want to see you again next week Vixen. Any chance you can come to my hotel after your perform? My wife might get suspicious if I keep spending a hundred or two each week here." He chuckled.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea Danny."

He looked thoughtful for a second, then shrugged. "If you can't that's fine. I thought about giving Tiger Lily a try this evening, but something about you called out to me. Here's my business card. If you change your mind let me know and I'll make arrangements for us after next week's show. If you're not interested I may give Tiger Lily a try and see how that goes. But I just wanted to say you were amazing and I hope we can work something out." He bends down to kiss me. As we're kissing he takes my hand and presses money into it, then breaks our kiss and walks to the door. "Hope I see you next week Vix."

I look down at the money in my hand after he closed the door behind him. Two crisp one hundred dollar bills. Not my biggest tip, but my family is a modest, middle income family. He can't keep spending money like this at a strip club. What the hell am I going to do? Either I agree to be with him at a hotel next week, or he spends this same money again next week to be with Lily. I am so screwed.

***************************

I slept in this morning, hoping to avoid my family as long as possible. Fortunately since I started working on the "project" with Lily several weeks ago, my parents don't expect me to attend Sunday morning church with them. I escaped the house right after my shower this morning and managed to make it back to my room without running into anyone when I got home an hour ago. Time to face the music though. We always have an early dinner on Sundays because of the evening church services. I told my mom I would be down in five minutes. I check the mirror quickly. I'm wearing glasses that I know are way too big for my face. My hair is a little frizzy since I didn't bother trying to fix it after my shower. Can't really do anything about the color, it is what it is. The modest dress I'm wearing doesn't fit me like a tent, but it's not form-fitting. Just loose enough to disguise my shape. I don't think anyone could mistake me for Vixen. I'm ready to sit down to dinner with the family.

"There you are." My mom says as I enter the dining room. Mom and dad are both already seated and surprisingly my little brother is even waiting at the table.

"Good of you to make an appearance today sweetheart." My dad says with a chuckle. His face is baby smooth, his hair neatly combed and the button-down shirt he's wearing screams conservative husband.

"Sorry I'm late." I mumble.

"You're fine sweetie, I'm just teasing." Then my dad starts talking to my brother Greg about the upcoming football season.

I study my dad as he talks and try to look at him objectively. He is a very handsome man. I've always known my parents were a beautiful couple, but I always saw them through a daughter's eyes. After months of working at Cowgirl and seeing some of the men that frequent the club, he is hands down one of the best looking men I've seen there. Of course none of the girls would turn him down for a quick fuck after a private dance. I know if I explained the situation to Lily, she wouldn't let things go too far with him. But he could always go to one of the other girls.

"Why aren't you coaching this year dad?" Greg's question interrupts my thoughts.

"Sanders has me working with a new client and I will no doubt be away a lot of weekends working on that. I think Coach Reilly needs an assistant who will be around consistently throughout the season and I just can't do it this year."

"Daniel, I thought you said you wouldn't need to travel as much since your promotion. You said the trip Friday should be your last for a while."

"I'm sorry Susan, I really thought this trip would tie things up. But this is our biggest client and Saunders wants me to be available at a moment's notice every Friday for the next few months. And I need to let him know that his confidence in me wasn't misplaced since he was the driving force behind my promotion. He promised me things would settle down before Thanksgiving. But I'm thinking you and I could sneak away for a weekend next month if you're inclined." My dad leaned over and kissed my mom briefly. And I keep going back to the things those same lips did to my pussy last night.

FHH69
FHH69
249 Followers
12