Vixen's Hotwife Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
She proudly confesses her sluttiest act.
1.4k words
4.23
180.8k
12
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VixenSlut
VixenSlut
11 Followers

(This story is true. My Master and Husband, Sir Edward, has written several stories about my sexual adventures. They are posted here under his name. In this case, he instructed me to write the story of one of my latest adventures myself)

We were at a nice nightclub/dance place in Pittsburgh. It was a Wednesday night not long ago, and on each Wednesday night some of those who belong to a local swing club gather. Since the drinks are $1 each from ten to midnight, that is where there is a larger crowd.

Not everyone there is a swinger. In fact, it was a young crowd, but about two dozen people we knew from the club were on hand.

My Sir has told me how to dress, of course: a smart dress suit, looking quite business like, except that my boobs were pushed up with a lot of cleavage, and under the short skirt there were no panties, just thigh-high stockings.

Several men asked me to dance, and all of them make certain to push against me. I enjoyed feeling the hard cocks. One man even reached under my skirt on the dance floor and felt my bare pussy. "Wet," he said, and grinned.

A couple of the men who danced with me were from the swingers club, and it was exciting knowing that I had already serviced them there. One young man, maybe 15 years younger than me, told me I was beautiful as he rubbed his crotch against me, then asked me to go outside to his car. I was tempted, but told him to wait until later.

I had three rather strong Jim Beam and cokes and was feeling rather frisky when my Sir took me aside.

"The attendant in the men's room is named Ivory. He says you are the sexiest woman in here tonight."

Wow! With many, many younger and I thought more attractive women on hand, that was quite a compliment. I smiled, thinking that was it. No, Sir has other plans.

"Go stick your head inside the door of the men's room and say hello to him. And do it now!"

I walked to the back of the dance floor, to a alcove where the rest rooms were, and instead of just sticking my head in the doorway just walked right in.

"Ivory" turned out to be a very handsome black man, and his face broke into a grin when I walked up to him.

I suppose men were peeing nearby, but I took no notice, although I did hear a few comments from the other men in the room.

For several minutes Ivory and I chatted. Frankly, I was flirting. Not just a little, but outrageously. I had a nice buzz on, and was feeling very horny.

"I've seen you at the club," Ivory said, explaining that he and his girlfriend sometimes went there. "You are one sexy bitch."

"You have no idea how sexy," I teased.

The conversation went like that for several minutes....men walking past me, Ivory handing a few of them towels. Then I felt his hand slip under my short skirt.

"Damn, girl, that is one wet pussy!" Ivory was fingered me. I knew some men probably knew what he was doing, but I was so hot I just didn't care.

He continued to do that for several minutes...then, just as I was about to cum, he stopped.

"You need to get fucked," he said rather forcefully. Taking my hand he led me toward a stall. "Step into my office," he said.

Once inside, he told me to sit down on the toilet, and I did. He unzipped his pants and took out his long, beautiful, and hardening black dick.

I know that almost every story about this kind of interracial sex has something in it about "the longest cock I've ever seen." In this case, that is close to the truth. Ivory told me later he has 11 inches. I have had other long cocks, and if his is not the very longest (and it may be) then it is in the top 2 or 3 longest.

I had my mouth on that monster in seconds and wow!...it was wonderful. I absolutely love sucking cock of any size, and I adore having a big one. Ivory was forceful and yet careful not to be rough enough to hurt me. I tired to get every inch down my throat...came close I think, since I can control my gag reflex, but really did not get all of it.

I was wild with passion, and working that black dick with everything I had... licking, going to his balls, licking under his balls, then slurping it into my mouth and twisting my head as I bobbed up and down... slowly, then fast, then licking again.

"Damn, girl, you are one great cocksucker." Ivory said.

I did not know it until later, but men had gathered outside the stall door. Actually, anybody in the room could hear what was going on.

At one point, as I looked up to meet eyes with Ivory, my mouth working his prick, I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. Peeking over the stall next to us, apparently standing on the toilet seat, was a man I did not know. Rather than being embarrassed, I found it wonderfully exciting.

Not only am I am submissive, I am a slut...and very proud of it.

Having been a good girl during my first, rather dull marriage of 19 years, I had then found a man who wanted me to be a slut...and it was what I longed for. So I wore the name proudly, and this certainly was a slutty thing to be doing.

After several minutes of having his cock sucked, Ivory wanted more.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me, his hands lifting up my skirt. He stopped only to put a condom on. I noticed it was a Magnum. Of course!

Ivory turned me around and bent me over. My short skirt was around my waist, and soon that long, thick dick was plowing me.

The sound of his dick crashing into my pussy was clearly able to be heard outside. But if had not been, everyone in the men's room could have known what was going on. I was babbling, in the midst of wild passion, and not the least bit quiet about it.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." I kept saying. "Oh yes, that's it...right there."

It seemed like less than a minute after Ivory began fucking me that I stated cumming...and I kept cumming over and over and over.

I could feel his hands on my bottom, holding me, spreading me, as he just pounded it into me.

It was not long before he announced to me, and to the room, that he was cumming.

When he said that, I began squirting the hot liquid from my pussy over his cock, balls and legs.

"Damn, girl, damn" he said, and emptied his load into me.

When he caught his breath, he withdrew his dick and took off the condom.

"Wait," I said, as I turned around and sat down on the toilet again. "A good slut cleans up."

And I used my mouth to taste the cum still on him, and to lick him clean.

Once I got my skirt smoothed out, he opened the stall door and walked out.

I followed and walked toward the door. I don't know how many men were in the room, but they seemed to all be standing around watching me leave.

Just at the doorway, one of the men from the swing club, one who had done me about two weeks earlier, was entering.

"Hey," he said. "You can't come in here."

I swear to god this was my immediate answer: " I just did."

Later I learned that Sir has come into the men's room while I was in the stall, and was one of several men who looked over from the next stall to watch. He said some men were actually on the floor, peeking under the stall door to see me being a slut.

I was able to meet Ivory two other times...and not in a men's room. He is just as long as I remembered, and just as good sexually.

Is this the sluttiest thing I have every done? I have had many, many sexual adventures in the past three years, but I would say this certainly qualifies. What do you think?

VixenSlut
VixenSlut
11 Followers